Middle-Aged Wifey's Secret Kink

Story Info
So secret I don’t think she even knew about it.
3.4k words
4.49
12.3k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is James and, as you may know, my wife and I have something of an open marriage. Rita has described her affairs at length in these pages and even I find her confessions shocking at times. You might pity me. Maybe you envy me. More likely you look down on me. If so, you probably don't know my wife. She is a wonderful woman, smart and accomplished, and an absolute bombshell in bed. Like Beanie says in Old School, do you have any idea how hard it is to land a girl as sexually enlightened as she is?

I know a lot of you take the vows of matrimony very seriously, which is fine... for you. Again, like Beanie, I congratulate you. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. That would have been my life had my first marriage not imploded. I didn't intend to get married again. In my observation, the sex dries up not long after you put a ring on it. Better to hook up, shack up if you must. But then I met Rita and everything changed.

I remember like it was yesterday, that lunch at the L'Amour Steakhouse when she tearfully confessed to having been seduced by that smirking intern. I played it cool but I'm not going to lie. It hurt, especially when I consider that if he had called her back she would have gone to him and I'd be out. I was pleased when she agreed to sleep with me that afternoon. Honestly, I intended to have my way and kiss her goodbye. Obviously, that's not what happened.

I sleep with some very beautiful women, young women. It's easy to forget that these women aren't so much attracted to me as interested in what I can do for them. That doesn't bother me, as long as I get what I want. But that afternoon in the suite of the Continental, and that night and the next morning, my future second wife treated me to such a sexual smorgasbord that I couldn't let her go.

What really made it unique was that she truly enjoyed being with me. Or, to be more precise, she truly enjoyed the pleasure of lovemaking and was genuinely happy to be sharing it with me. It was a pleasure I hadn't experienced since I was in my twenties. I knew then that I had to do whatever it took to lock her down, even if it meant marrying a woman of questionable morals.

It would be different if she had always been that way. I imagine in that case she'd be pretty used up by the time she was forty. But as a young woman she was a typical tight-assed debutante. Then her limp-dicked husband kept her on a shelf for twenty years. Finding her was like discovering a rare sports car under a blanket in a barn. True, she occasionally lets another driver take it for a spin. But I hold the title and she parks in my garage.

And it would be different if she was always on the make. But no, after her first one-night stand she was on her guard against the quick and easy casanovas. If you want in her panties you have to make a case for yourself, let her know how bad you want her. She might give you encouragement. She might not. Then, when you least expect it, she pounces and she's out of your life. I'm not jealous of her lovers. I'm envious of the spontaneity and passion she must bring to these stealth encounters.

What's it like making love to Rita? She rarely says no. Fact is, I rarely even have to ask. You like waking up to a blowjob? It actually gets old after a few hundred times. Does your girl blow you while you're driving? My wife hangs her panties from the rear view mirror and straddles me while I drive. She loves to play dress up. Some wives have a drawer of lingerie that they've worn exactly once. Rita has a whole dresser of it and she wears it that stuff every day.

She loves to bend over for me when we walk in the park. She loves to drop to her knees in restaurant bathrooms. When we watch a dirty movie, I know she'll want to act it out later. And that leads me to the story of her secret fetish. It's so secret I don't think she even knew about it.

We were at a friend's house, at a party, getting high in the basement. There was a forgettable videotape playing on the TV. At one point an Italian stallion is mauling a big-titted blond, and for some reason the guy starts choking her. I mean, not for real, but he had his hands around her throat while he furiously fucked her. I thought that was weird but there's a person for every kink, I guess.

The scene made an impression on Rita. She brought it up several times over the next few days. I asked her if she was wanting me to do that and she was all I don't know, maybe, might be fun. The thought of it made me uncomfortable. But knowing my wife, once the itch was there she was going to scratch it. So reluctant as I was to even pretend to strangle her, I had to do it to satisfy her curiosity.

One night we were having some nice vanilla missionary and I remembered the movie. I pulled my knees up under her ass, placed one of my hands on her throat, then the other. My weight wasn't on her. I wasn't really choking her. But my thumbs were crossing and I gave her a menacing look. She looked utterly terrified. It was unnerving. But we kept screwing and it didn't seem like she was hating it. I started fucking her harder and harder and harder.

From time to time after that we incorporated some elements of physical and verbal abuse in our love play. I noticed that occasionally when we were getting ready for bed she would get mouthy with me, confrontational, even insulting. I learned to recognize this to mean she wanted me to get rough with her. She got off on being spanked. Doesn't everyone? Hair pulling I understand is also widely popular. But things got rougher than that and the harder I pushed her the more she responded.

One morning I jumped out of bed early, before she had a chance to interfere with me. I told her I had important business and warned her not to let a man into the house. I was adamant with her. Do not open the door to a man, even if he is wearing a uniform and says he is on official business. Rita was baffled at first. Then she said she understood and would be careful.

I hopped in my BMW and headed to the country club. I had already taken the day off and after a leisurely breakfast I went to the locker rooms and changed into jeans and a stained button up shirt with a name tag over the pocket that said "Jim". I put a light jacket on so my attire wouldn't attract too much attention. I drove back home, parking around the corner and walking the rest of the way.

Just outside my own front door I put on a hat and sunglasses and a fake mustache. My heart was pounding. If I was wrong about my little plan, if I misunderstood how interested my wife was in being forced, I was going to be very embarrassed or worse. I rang the doorbell and looked around the neighborhood while I waited.

She answered the door just a crack but I could see she was dressed for the occasion. Her nightgown was virtually invisible and her green chiffon bra and panties covered nothing. Her red hair was swept up and her eyes were dark with mascara. If she was going for a 60's Playboy model look, she nailed it. She neglected to draw the security chain though, I noticed.

"May I help you?" She asked in a haughty, formal voice.

"Yes ma'am," I stammered shyly. "I, uh, am from the power company and I, uh, need to check your switch box. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"I'm sorry, sir," she replied. "You'll have to come back later when my husband is home."

I added some urgency to my plea. "Ma'am, it is very important I see that switchbox. Very dangerous situation."

"I am not equipped to have visitors, mister..." She scanned the name tag on my shirt. "...mister Jim."

"Ma'am, this cannot possibly wait..."

Anger flashed on her face. "You must be hard of hearing, Jim, or just plain stupid..."

At that I shoved the door open in her face, sending her staggering back into the foyer, and I was on her in a flash. She tried to resist until she saw the knife in my hand. Believe me, I felt like the biggest asshole in the world to do this to her. All she had to do was tell me to stop. She didn't say a word.

"We can do this two ways, lady. You cooperate and I'll use a rubber. You don't..." I finished the thought by holding the knife to her throat.

She searched my face with her wide frightened eyes. Then she nodded her assent. In real life I would expect her to fight tooth and nail. But for the game we were playing, this agreement would give her the plausible excuse to go along with things.

"Take me to your bedroom then, sweet cheeks."

I kept my hand on her shoulder as she climbed the spiral staircase in her bedroom slippers. She looked as hot as I've ever seen a woman look. At the top of the stairs I stopped her and told her to get down on her knees. I produced a condom and handed it to her. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants and ordered her to put the condom on me. She gave me a dirty look but complied without delay.

"You gonna suck my dick, lady?" I asked when she had it rolled all the way down.

"If I have to." she replied coldly.

I slapped my rubber-clad dick across her face. She gasped in surprise and brought her hand up to defend herself.

"No, lady. Put your hands down and show me how much you want to suck my dick. We can still do this the hard way."

She looked at me angrily, then resigned herself to her fate. She crossed her hands behind her back and licked her lips in preparation. Now, if I was really forcing myself on a woman, which I never would, there is no way I'd let my penis near her teeth. But I figured Rita would get off on the humiliation. It would be especially distasteful, literally, to have to suck me with a condom on. She opened her mouth and waited for me to put my dick in it. I just stood there and made her come to me.

She could give a quality blowjob back then. Not pro-level like she can now, but pretty good. This blowjob was mediocre. She sucked me reluctantly, unwilling to show the eagerness to please with which she sucked her loving husband. It was still hot though, in context of the edgy roleplay we were engaging in. I taunted her while she went down on me, told her she was a lousy cocksucker, that her blowjobs must be a letdown for her husband, if she sucked his dick at all, that is.

I blew my stack eventually and she held my head in her mouth until I was finished filling up the condom. She couldn't hide the brief gleam of satisfaction as she sat back on her haunches and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I congratulated her and told her to go wait for me by the bed. I got a plastic bag out of my pocket and dropped the used condom into it. No sense leaving evidence lying around.

I would need some time to recharge so I thought I would screw around with her a while. I told her to take off the nightgown and lie on the bed. Then I told her to start playing with herself. "Make yourself come, lady. And no faking. I'll know if you're faking."

She put her hand in her panties and started working her middle finger. While she did this I went through her night stand and pulled out her sex toys and accessories. I called attention to the butt plug and anal probe and the two different types of lube. "You must really like getting fucked in the ass."

"I, I've never..." she stammered nervously.

"I didn't say stop!" I shouted at her, pointing at the wet spot spreading between her legs. Her hand darted back into her panties and she redoubled her efforts.

"Well, sweet cheeks, I'll tell you what. You show me what you can do with these toys and I'll content myself with that pussy of yours. Deal?"

She thanked me coldly and I had her lie on her side with her legs spread and continue masturbating. I had her hold out her other hand and I put some KY Jelly on her fingers. She reached around her plump ass and smeared lube around her anus. Then she cautiously pushed her middle finger in and slowly started probing herself.

"You sure you never?" I asked, skeptically.

"No, never."

I think you're lying. I think you actually love being fucked in the ass."

"No, no."

"All your boyfriends probably fucked you in the ass and you told your husband 'Oh no, I'm a virgin back there.'"

"I really am a virgin there."

I told her to use two fingers and her ring finger joined her middle. She was breathing heavily now which told me the treatment was having an effect.

"You're probably one of those babes who only ever let guys fuck her in the ass so she can claim to be a virgin on her wedding night. Isn't that right?"

She glared at me, genuinely angry. "That's not true and you know it!"

I laughed and she was immediately ashamed at being goaded into breaking character. She shut her eyes and resumed fingering herself.

"I'm getting tired of you disagreeing with me. Let's give your mouth something to do." I pulled off her sad excuse for a bra and ran my hands over her tits. Then I pushed one up to her lips and told her to suck on it. She took it gently in her mouth and suckled. Pretty hot.

"Harder," I said.

She started sucking harder. Her fingers churned in her wet pussy and pistoned in and out of her greased-up asshole.

"Harder!" I shouted at her.

She began biting and sucking aggressively at her own nipple. Her skin was flushed and she was breaking out in a sweat. I pulled the breast out of her mouth and shoved the other one in.

"Suck harder, you slut!"

She bit and sucked at her own breast, whining in the pain she was causing herself. I could see she was building up to a proper orgasm and when she was right on the edge I grabbed a handful of her hair and mashed the pillow into her face. Her clock struck twelve and I enjoyed the sight of her grinding on the bed while I smothered her. I let her collect herself before I selected the slender probe and told her to get on all fours.

The probe went in her anus without resistance. It was smooth and not too thick and the way was already prepared by her greasy fingers. Still she groaned as it penetrated her, a very sexy sound. She always liked having this done to her. At least she liked it when her husband did it. She probably wouldn't like an uninvited guest to do it. I wondered what was going through her mind as I pushed the probe in up to its flared base and pulled it nearly all the way out, the skin of her asshole clinging to it.

Was she scared? Could she persuade herself this really was a stranger, an intruder. Was she afraid of what would happen next? Would her tormentor keep his promises, to use protection and to spare her anus a brutal fucking? Or would he do whatever he wanted, now that he had her under his power, and beat her, or worse, if she resisted? Or would she be secretly aroused at being abused by a stranger and do whatever he wanted?

I showed her that I was putting on a condom, then got up behind her, the probe still wedged in her asshole. I pushed my dick into her wet pussy, eliciting another long, lovely groan. I held the base of the probe against my groin and slowly started fucking both of her holes at once. She loves assplay during intercourse and I knew she would come soon and come hard.

"You seem to really like getting two pricks at once, don't you?"

She didn't answer, even to disagree. She was too busy gasping and trying not to moan. I picked up the pace, slightly, savoring the resistance her pussy and ass put up as I fucked them.

"I asked you a question, sweet cheeks."

"Yes," she said, mechanically, "I love it. Oh, ohh..."

I started to say something else but her climax beat me to the punch. Rita got off hard and I had to hold her hips with both hands to keep her from bucking me off. When her passion subsided she slumped forward on the bed. I was tempted to pull her back up and make her keep taking it. But abusing her was starting to lose its novelty and I knew those big orgasms took a lot out of her. So I slid the probe out of her ass and rolled her on her back and spread her legs for a good wholesome fucking.

While I fucked her I told her what a dirty whore she was and verbally imagined the things she must do with the garbage men and the mail man and the guys who cut the grass. She didn't argue, just answered every accusation with yesss, yesss, breathing heavily in my ear.

After I disposed of the second condom I told her to grab the bed post with both hands. She objected. "I've done everything you asked. Why don't you just go and leave me alone."

"We have just one more game to play, sweet cheeks. Then you can get tidied up for your husband."

"My husband is going to make you sorry."

"Your husband isn't going to do shit," I hissed. "You tell him, you tell anyone, and I'll be back. Understand?"

She understood, and reached up to grab the bed post. I used her bra to blindfold her and ran my hands possessively down her body. Despite the probing her anus endured it still took several minutes to work the butt plug into her ass. Then I stuffed her chiffon panties up into her pussy until just a little green tail was sticking out. Naked, submissive, she was pretty as a picture. But of course I settled for a mental picture.

While she lay there I noisily pretended to ransack her dressers and closet and in the commotion I was making I slipped out of the room and made my escape.

*****

I came home at my usual time and she greeted me wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Her makeup was scrubbed off and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She seemed nervous and clingy. Over dinner I asked how her day was. "Anything interesting happen?"

A haunted look came over her face that honestly frightened me. "No, nothing happened."

I felt bad. It was just a game. But I guess she wanted it to seem real so, in a way, it was real. I couldn't comfort her, remind her that it wasn't real, because that would break the illusion. All I could do was be there for her. We made gentle love that night and she clung to me in her sleep.

In the morning everything appeared back to normal. She made me a hot breakfast and sent me off with lunch in my soft-sided insulated lunch box. When I opened it later I found a gift-wrapped box inside. In it were the panties she was wearing the day before, slightly stiff with her dried love juices. Nestled in the green chiffon was a card written in her flowery script.

"I won't tell anyone, Jim. But you can come back if you want to."