Aisha in India Ch. 02

Story Info
Aisha arrives in Shimla.
7.8k words
19.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

By Dan57 and Aisha

Aisha arrives in Shimla

After a long, but relaxing train journey, Brad and Aisha arrived at the base of the mountains . They changed to the summer train to Shimla. This small train was overcrowded, thus not very conducive for risqué activities. But the journey was quite pleasant regardless, as Mark described in fascinating details, what life in Kyrhan's palace was like. Mark was a very good story teller and he often punctuated his descriptions with funny anecdotes that livened things up a lot. Aisha occasionally exploded in laughter after a particularly spicy story. It seemed that life in Kyrhan's harem was littered with hot sexual encounters of various types, except maybe man to man action, which made sense, as Kyrhan was not in anyway attracted to men sexually. . However, Aisha found it interesting that most women in Kyrhan's harem appeared to be bi.

The former palace had been transformed under princess Kira's directions, into a luxury hotel with the former throne and reception rooms transformed into the hotel lobby; the former elephant stables had been rehabilitated for the pleasure of the guests. But, what really interested Brad and Aisha was the old harem, that Kira had converted to Kyrhan's official home. There were now thirty modern suites, each with a kitchen and a jacuzzi, bathroom, toilets and a guest room for the husband, when the girl received another man who did not want the husband around. All these amenities were quite useful during the hot summer. There were also the former eunuchs' barracks that had been converted into more suites fpr occasional guests.

Mark described the chief eunuch outfit that Dan had worn once, when Kyrhan had thrown a memorable party for all the girls in the harem and their husbands. Following Kira's chosen scenario, the girls were regularly tested for ovulation. When they were at their peak fertile period, they were sent to Kyrhan. Their husbands were dressed for the occasion as eunuchs, and were escorted by another husband to prevent them from having any intercourse with their wives. The girls were delivered one after the other to be offered on the most appropriate day to the lusty Prince. They remained with the Prince for an entire day or two and Kyrhan made sure they were honoured several times, when he deposited his fertile seed in them. The end result had been a tribute to Kyrhan's sexual stamina, twelve women had reported successful pregnancies during the next month!

A painter had immortalized the moment, with the women naked sitting on an armchair in their suite, their babies in their arms and Kyrhan sitting next to them with one hand on their bellies and the other hand circling her chest and cupping a breast in a very possessive gesture. The paintings were usually hanged on the wall of the girl's suite for anyone to know that this woman had been claimed by the Prince. The only exception had been Kira, whose portrait was exhibited in Kyrhan's master bedroom. The other women often placed flowers under the painting in homage to the Princess who had made it possible for them to share their lives with Kyrhan!

Kyrhan had wished all babies to be delivered in the palace, following his family tradition and all the women had been happy to travel back to India for the delivery, although most of them had stayed in the palace throughout their pregnancy. The harem had been transformed into a big nursery. Kyrhan had added the nurse to the list of his conquests, and she was still employed at the hotel in case of medical emergencies. But mostly she helped deliver babies that invariably arrived, once Kryhan had spent a few nights with a woman. Generally these women would join the harem, but some chose to go back home, coming back only to deliver their offspring.

The idea of delivering her first baby in Kyrhan's hotel seemed to appeal to Aisha, especially when Mark told her that a modern maternity/delivery room had been built on the premises, and that his wife Jodhaa had delivered all her babies there, just like Kira and many other of Kyrhan's women. Aisha had especially enjoyed the thought of watching Umer delivering her to Kyrhan's bedroom and staying at the door for hours while the Prince had his way with her, impregnating her with his latest child! It was the ultimate humiliation for any husband and the complete triumph for the wife, in Aisha's opinion. On the other hand she also wondered out something else that Mark had pointed out,. Dan had told him he felt absolutely no humiliation, just unadulterated excitement at the idea that his wife was being bred just behind the door, through which he could hear her screams of pure lust and ecstasy! On most occasions, Kyrhan would have offered to share the a woman with her husband, but this was a very special moment when all the girls confirmed that the Prince was asserting his complete ownership of them, and dominance over their husbands as he was impregnating them. There were many women who had happily given Kyrhan several children, and yet, just as happily had not given a single one to their husbands. Such was Kyrhan's dominance!

The track of the Shimla railway followed the road, and the journey seemed to take forever. Mark's tales of life in the harem had an arousing effect on Aisha, but, alas, she had no opportunity to do anything about it. The end result was that she arrived at Mark's house very excited and aroused. Mark had understood what she felt now and he gathered the three male studs that he had planned on having use of her. Aisha was introduced to Gwanendra, and told that she was to be at Gwanendra's, Mark's, or Brad's disposal for the duration of her stay! Mark then turned toward Brad and informed him, that he was free to fuck Jodhaa or Preeti, while Aisha was busy with someone else. He thought it better to start swapping partners to help develop friendship in their group!

Jodhaa and Preeti were just as happy and giddy, as Aisha was at the thought of discovering two new couples! Brad suggested that Aisha could be double penetrated by Gwanendra and Mark to cool down while Brad played with Preeti and Jodhaa! That all laughed and, of course, no one objected! Each of them was to be paired with a new partner and that suited them just perfectly.

Gwanendra and Mark led Aisha to the main bedroom while Preeti giggled as she closed the door of the guest bedroom behind Brad and Jodhaa. The two local girls swiftly started to strip Brad naked but they stopped dead when they discovered his huge manhood. He was bigger than Gwanendra and a bit longer than Mark himself, almost as long as Kyrhan and his cock was bent in the middle, promising the two girls some enjoyable experiences! . Preeti took Brad's cock in her hand and started to milk it while Jodhaa chose to lick his balls from behind. Brad's cock grew under the attention of the two women. Soon he stretched back on the bed and Preeti straddled him, turned toward him while Jodhaa continued to lick his cock and Preeti played with his nipples, which seemed to be rather sensitive for a man.

In the main bedroom, things were also proceeding at brisk pace. Mark had opened Aisha's top and helped her out of it. Almost immediately he busied himself licking her breasts while Gwanendra licked her pussy.. It was flowing, with her love juices and he was eating her calmly, enjoying every bit of it. But it seemed that Aisha was producing too much for just one man.. He asked Mark to join him in this most pleasurable task! Mark happily obliged and Aisha's moans grew more desperate with every passing moment, as she was serviced by the two men. She was panting and screaming so loud she could be heard in the other room! And Brad had half a mind to go and join her. Aisha would be a real treat for Kyrhan, that was certain!

Later, Mark suggested it was time for Aisha to experience being made airtight. By that, he meant, of course, that she would have three big cocks plugging each one of her holes! Aisha thought that she was becoming a true slut when she realized that she actually liked the idea! She now looked forward to meeting a larger group of Brad's friends. He would test her reactions with the Dalits on the following week! Twenty well hung guys might really push her to her limits, she thought and, if that wasn't enough, she would gladly service the whole group of forty three lusty men if Brad ordered her to submit to them all! Aisha already knew she would love that test but, for the moment, she had three guys to satisfy and she wanted to focus on that!

Brad came in and ordered her to get on all fours, and wiggle her butt like a bitch happy to see her master. He also told her to service Mark with her mouth, while Gwanendra used her pussy. The Indian patrolman had a beautiful cock that was as hard as a steel rod. Aisha thought it was an honour being told to service such a man but Mark interested her even more, his cock was meatier and promised to pose a real challenge, as it explored the depths of her throat and tonsils! Brad asked Jodhaa and Preeti to play together until he was finished with Aisha. The two men seemed to have amazing stamina, taking a long time in climaxing, While assaulting Aisha from each end, they casually talk about the last cricket match they had seen on the TV in order to forget their urge for release. Then, suddenly, Aisha felt Mark stiffen, and thick, gooey, salty fluid exploded in her mouth! Aisha hastily swallowed as much as she could. Spent, Mark left them, and Brad took his place. Gwanendra moved behind Aisha's arched ass while Brad impaled her pretty mouth with his fully engorged horn!

Aisha was caught between choking on Brad's merciless pounding on her throat, and the pleasure she was receiving from Gwanendra's cock in her pussy, She felt Gwanendra pull out of her, and knew that he had just ejaculated in her pussy, as he pulled out completely, Brad's cock started exploring the drenched cavities of her pussy. Amazingly, Gwanendra was almost instantly erect again, his hard cock staring Aisha in the eyes, and she knew what he wanted. Her mouth opened on its own, and quite unceremoniously, Gwanendra shoved his cock in.

It was all getting too much for Aisha, she had experienced several orgasms and still the pounding at each end did not seem to stop. Then, Gwanendra dumped another huge load in Aisha's mouth, shortly before Brad filled her pussy with his seed. It was over for the moment, and Aisha collapsed on to her stomach, cum running out of her pussy and the corner of her mouth.

Gwanendra moved to the other room to receive an expert massage from Jodhaa while Mark returned to the main bedroom. Brad of course did not seem to soften even after ejaculating, and after giving Aisha just a minute or two to catch her breath, had her on all fours again, his cock ramming her from behind, as Mark took his place at her mouth., Aisha had always two cocks ramming her holes while one man rested. She finally showed some telltale sign or tiredness when she felt her twelvth climax but she bit the bullet and continued for five more romps with two men. They began using not only her mouth and pussy but also her ass, which was soon very sore! But Aisha did not stop them, not that she could, when there was no cock in her mouth, it was all she could do to catch her breath, speaking was almost impossible.

Aisha was bordering total exhaustion and Brad told the two other men it was time to let her rest after a last fuck. The three men converged towards the couch. Mark took to directing operations, and told Brad to lie on the bed. Then Mark and Gwanendra helped Aisha to straddle her owner. They called for Jodhaa's help to impale Aisha's pussy onto Brad's rigid pole.. Mark and Gwanendra then carefully rotated her hips until Aisha and Brad's crotches were in direct contact. Mark told Preeti that she should shave Aisha's pussy bare the next morning to give the men a more pleasant contact when she was so totally used. Her pubic hair was stiff with their dried cum that she hadn't the opportunity to wash away. Then Mark and Gwanendra gambled and threw dice to know who would use Aisha's ass. Mark won! Aisha was too tired to protest being so rudely manhandled like a lowly whore. Gwanendra positioned his cock at the Pakistani girl's mouth. While Mark entered her ass, making her feel like she was being ripped apart. Brad and Mark started to maul her breasts while the three men after making Aisha perfectly air tight began to fuck her with renewed vigor.

Aisha drew up her last reserves of strength to scream out in pleasure continuously until the three men deposited their semen in all her holes. Aisha writhed between them, screaming like a banshee when she reached her own climax. The three men were barely able to pull out of her three holes when she collapsed, the long sexual assault on her, and the series of orgasms leaving her completely drained, already fast asleep. Aisha had to be carried to the train for Shimla, still half conscious as she emerged from a deep slumber several hours later.

The three men took short naps themselves, before calling for the girls. Jodhaa and Preeti were on the bed, completely nude displayed in their full glory. The men found them heavily engaged in girl-on-girl action. Jodhaa was on top, licking Preeti's pussy while Gwanendra's wife was holding her double dildo in her mouth. The dildo shaped just like Kyrhan's cock was occupying Preeti's distended mouth while the other one was shoved into Jodhaa's pussy. Preeti was forced to stay mute but Jodhaa was screaming for two. The three men easily separated the two girls who were soon side-by-side, presenting their asses to Brad and Gwanendra while Mark had his cock sucked by their hungry mouths. The two men had spent most of their male juice with Aisha, but the two women managed to extract a last emission from the three men before they too gave in to exhaustion, and fell asleep, leaving Preeti and Jodhaa in the apartment with their snoring partners.

Preeti retrieved the double dildo and planted the Gwanendra end in her pussy and worked the huge Kyrhan end into Jodhaa's asshole. Kyrhan visited Jodhaa's asshole about once a week in his palace : Preeti had no problem shoving the cock in the hole ready to receive it; Preeti was able to extract two more climaxes from her friend before Preeti's aching jaws forced the two girls to exchange positions. Jodhaa used the double dildo like a dagger to stab Preeti with the Kyrhan's end. Preeti roared like a tigress taken by a royal tiger! But Gwanendra was not there to come to her rescue and Jodhaa stayed on top of her friend, pinning her to the bed until she had given her three mind blowing orgasms among the most violent in her life. Then they slept, completely naked, wherever they had fallen.

Brad was the first to wake up and roused his friends to join him for breakfast. The three men just put on a kurthi each. But the three girls put on some new rather revealing see through sarees that Kira had given to Aisha with the express purpose of reigniting lust in the three men but they were so exhausted that they decided to rest another night before driving to the mountains. But at that moment, they were too hungry to be sexually aroused by the sight of the three lovely women, dressed like harlots!

At the end of the afternoon, the three girls shared a long, hot bath that revived them considerably. The weather was mild and they put on their new sarees with just a slightly less provocative choli. Aisha wondered if they should go out dressed like that , the clothing they wore barely concealed their bodies, and charms, and certainly none of the local women appeared to be dressed in anything even half as revealing. But Brad was accompanying them on their tour of discovery, and Aisha knew it was her duty to entertain and please him! If that's how he wanted her dressed then that's how she would be. They walked around the town, eventually ending up in a small park overlooking the city. It was deserted and Brad decided to seize the opportunity.

He unrolled the saree off Aisha, by making her turn round and round till the saree was completely off. The he unhooked her choli, disregarding her feeble attempts to keep her underclothes on. Brad turned around to make sure nobody could see them. He then ran his hand over Aisha's naked flesh, and massaged it slowly. Her hips moved reluctantly yet sensuously under his touch. That was the first time ever that she was naked outdoors, in a public place. She felt ashamed, but at the same time, it was all so exciting! Brad bent down and kissed Aisha's quivering pussy, his wet tongue was a warm surprise on her tender parts, and she sighed softly, reluctantly giving into the pleasure. Slowly, tenderly, he ran his hand along her already dripping slit, quickly making her so wet, that her creamy love juices flowed onto his hand.

Then, kneeling at her feet, Brad buried his face between Aisha's spread out thighs and drew his tongue up her wet pussy lips and over her outer labia, stopping to suck on her full lips. He loved the taste of Aisha's pussy. She was fighting against her innate lust, rocking her hips backward, trying to elude his contact then pushing her pussy against his lips to offer herself completely! He could shove his tongue deeper inside of her moist slit, lapping at her inner lips while she furiously ground her pussy against his face. Aisha moaned and humped his face, trying to get more of that wonderful moment. The other two girls had shoved two fingers in their pussies and were enjoying watching Brad and Aisha in action.

Brad slid his hand up and over Aisha's writhing body and plunged a finger into her unprotected ass hole, as he flicked his tongue at Aisha's taut clit. He had soon the hood pushed back and he pulled the fragile nub between his lips and sucked hard. He had the pleasure of hearing the long, quivering groan out of Aisha as she approached climax. She rocked and bucked helplessly under his clever mouth. Brad toyed with Aisha, determined to obtain her total surrender. When his tongue flicked harder, her muscles tensed and Brad felt her love juices on his mouth and over his chin. He smiled in triumph.

"When we'll come back to Preeti's home, Aisha, you are in for a sound spanking. You tried to resist me once more when I had decided to eat your pussy!"

"Master, we were in a public place! I couldn't!" Aisha pleaded, trying to tie her saree back on, not an easy task, as her legs still felt weak.

"Who are you to oppose my wishes, Aisha! If some time, I decide to fuck you in the middle of Times Square, in broad daylight, I want you just to ask what position I require from you! The only reply I want from you is 'Yes, Master, Immediately!'" Brad smacked Aisha on the butt.

Despite punishment that awaited her at Preeti's home, Aisha scrambled toward their destination. Brad informed Gwanendra and Mark that Aisha would be spanked that evening and why, adding that they were invited to watch her punishment! Mark pointed out that this punishment seemed to him quite appropriate. Having prepared herself mentally about what was to come, and telling herself that it was Brad's right to do so, Aisha calmly took off her saree and laid across Brad's knees. She positioned herself on her belly to be spanked, thighs wide without needing to be told to do so. She knew that Mark and Gwanendra had a perfect view on her distended pussy and her puckered ass hole. She was deprived of any dignity but she had started to enjoy that!

Aisha remembered the time when she had been a faithful loving and very shy wife. It seemed so stupid in retrospective! Now, she wore a scandalously revealing outfit, that left little to imagination, Even in India, she was almost always naked under her saree, Brad, the man to whom she was not married, who until just a little while ago, was a total stranger, had fucked her outdoors in a public place, and now here she was offering herself for a public spanking in front of three strange men who would most certainly use her body afterwards in the most erotic ways! The worst was that she could feel her pussy tingling with excitation. She wanted to be punished and used by these three men! Her family would never have recognized or accept her if they even found out half the things she had willingly let herself be subjected to since meeting Brad! Brad had had a tremendous effect on her mind and she looked forward to such moments. She was aware that he could someday offer her to strangers for a fee, to prostitute her! In fact Aisha was convinced that was Brad's real goal for her. Not that she minded, to her saying no to Brad for anything was fast becoming an impossible task!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers