Aisha in India Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha reverie was suddenly shattered when the first had slap hit her butt with a loud splat. Brad had previously spanked her when she had failed to obey him or tried to avoid his orders but, this time, the strokes were harsher than previously, really hurting her. Brad barked an ordre, she hastily changed positions ending up with her bottom pointing at the ceiling and her mouth in perfect position to give Brad a blowjob while he was spanking her mercilessly!

Brad also changed positions and continued spanking Aisha's bottom with his right hand while he had his left thumb in her ass and the fore and his medium fingers shoved deep into her pussy. Brad continued his ministrations, using all his skill to make her cum while she was spanked. She fought the intrusion, her body a confusing mix of pleasure and pain, not knowing whether the moans, and panting escaping her mouth were for the pain from the slaps, or pleasure from the penetration. She tried to force the fingers out and let her mind get over the maddening mixture of emotions. In response, Brad fingers just penetrated her even harder and with greater speed.

After a few minutes, sobbing joined Aisha's panting and moaning. She knew she was fighting a losing battle, and it was not long before she reached a screaming climax. Brad immediately stopped spanking her. Gwanendra and Mark had been watching the scene with rapt attention,. their mouths open. Now they were ready to fuck her, indeed to rape her if she waited too long, or resisted opening her legs for them! But they would have no need to do so, Aisha was too far aroused to offer even token resistance!

Brad stood up without warning and Aisha rolled of his lap on to the thick Himalayan goat pelt carpet. It was wonderfully soft and warm. Aisha already knew that she would be heavily used by the three men that night and she would have little rest! At least, the pelt was comfortable.

"Oh . . . Please, Mark, Gwanendra, and Brad ... My Masters! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" Aisha cried out softly, still panting and moaning. She raised her knees, and spread he legs as wide open as she could.

Her voice was strained as her whole body shook and trembled in rapture! She just needed a spark to push her over the edge once more! She was almost there! A minute later, she was impaled by two raging cocks and she felt propelled to heaven!

"Braaaaaaaaaaaadddd! I'm cummmmmmmingggg!!!" Aisha wailed, her eyes tightly shut.

And so it went. The men released their lust on her, taking her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced before. It seemed to last for hours, before the men were finally sated and left an exhausted Aisha laying there totally spent, and in a semi-stupor from sexual exhaustion. But it was not over for Aisha. She now had to receive the brunt of Jodhaa and Preeti's lust that had been sparked by watching their friend fucked wildly by their horny husbands. Aisha hadn't done anything wrong but she had opened the gates for desires that needed to be taken care of and the women were not willing to let her have rest, until they too had been as sated as their husbands! It was well after midnight when Aisha was finally left alone, her body, soul, and mind totally clogged with pleasure induced exhaustion, leaving her too weak to even walk to her room, so she lay there and fell asleep.

It was the feeling of the terrible double dildo deep in her pussy that woke Aisha up. Still groggily it took a few moments for reality to register. She recognised the feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of her, slowly, giving her unspeakable pleasure. Reluctantly, her eyes opened to see it was Gwanendra, and she gave him a weak, appreciative smile.

"I thought you should wake up now!" Gwanendra smiled, as he took out the dildo. "We have a big day planned!" Then he smiled again, and left Aisha alone. Aisha lay there for a little while, her mind slowly getting clear. She wondered how it had ended the night before, but she couldn't remember who played with her for the last time, but it did not matter. She was still in one piece and could provide pleasure to Brad and anyone else for that matter! That was the only thing that really mattered for her! She realized that she had not really thought to Umer during the last two days. It was as if he had vanished from her life. She wondered if he was enjoying Wanda as much, but she did not dwell on the thought for too long!

Aisha took a long, luxurious, hot shower. Then, still naked went to Preeti to get her help in shaving her pussy as Brad had told her to get done. . If they were going to have other sexual adventures in the mountains, she wanted to be as perfect as possible! The last thing she wanted, was to give Brad more reason to punish her, or even worse humiliate her. Preeti was more than happy to help her new friend out. She lathered Aisha's pussy and started to run the blade over her smooth skin down, down between her legs. Aisha had always waxed her pussy and she was tense, afraid of getting cut. She gave herself to Preeti's care and decided shaving was not as bad as she had imagined it would be. . Occasionally, she wanted to squeeze her thighs together but Preeti warned her not to. So, Aisha held her legs wide open allowing the blade to flick across her pussy lips, as Preeti did her job like an expert.

Before Aisha went back to her room, Preeti asked Brad to come in and see how smooth Aisha's pussy was, and he seemed pleased by the result. He wanted her to be shaved daily from then as he did not want to feel any hair on Aisha's pussy and made it clear that he would be very upset, if he did. He told Aisha that Umer would be responsible to have his wife perfectly shaved at all times, as she would be expected to meet her owner or other men with no advance warning. The shaving was to be extended to include her asshole area as well! Brad Aisha to bend over and spread he ass cheeks apart, so that he could examine her asshole. Aisha complied immediately, and Brad discovered several hairs around the rim that Preeti soon made disappear. Brad then told Aisha to offer the same service to Preeti and Jodhaa as well, he wanted the three women to be responsible for each others grooming while they were together.

Seeing a naked Aisha exposed to him like that, Brad was soon sporting an impressive hard on and decided to take Aisha right there.. He pushed her against the tiled wall and rammed his cock into her tender ass, without warning, not letting its tight dryness hold him back. Aisha's natural instinctive reaction was to try and expel the invading rod, but Brad held her tight and forced himself in mercilessly Her loud screams of ecstasy attracted Mark and Gwanendra who were soon positioned behind their partners. There they were, three women supporting themselves against the wall, all being buggered rough and hard, squealing in pain and pleasure. Aisha was between Preeti and Jodhaa, allowing her to exchange with her two friends.

Not long after, they got into a car, which had only four seats, but Brad told them they would not be taking two cars, and so would just have to manage in one. Mark and Brad took the back seats and told Jodhaa and Aisha to bunch their sarees and straddle them. They women laughed as they understood that they would impaling themselves on the cocks during the journey The road was quite bumpy and the drive felt as if the girls were sitting on a wild broncos. And quite often, their cocks were dancing inside their pussies. Brad told the girls to clamp their pussies around the cocks to give their partners more pleasure. To share the fun, the girls and the men would exchange places regularly when the two men had cummed. When they finally arrived at the place where Gwanendra had planned to leave the car, the three girls were smiling, totally satisfied by a two hours frequent, wonderful fucking. But now, they were at the base of a glacier from which a cold stream emerged.

Aisha and Jodhaa laughed, and complained of feeling sticky from the ejaculations and exercise they had received during the long, bumpy, jerky drive over. Preeti just laughed at them, shed all her clothes and fearlessly dove into the ice cold water. She soaped her body and her hair hastily before rinsing herself clean and getting. While drying, she proposed her friends to follow her example, telling them, that the water not all that cold. Jodhaa took the chance, shed her clothes and dove in head first. She emerged screaming, bobbing up and down, letting her body adjust, and then finally she plunged in completely one more time. Aisha took a deep breath, and forced herself to slowly lower her body into the water, its chill almost making it impossible for her to breathe, but her pride would not let her admit as much. She cleaned herself before returning to the car to put on her mountain clothes.

But once again Brad had other ideas. Aisha had just gone behind the car, and dropped her towel, getting ready to change, when Brad surprised her, and before she knew her he had lifted her up, sitting on his shoulders, his head between her thighs. Then, in an impressive display of strength, he started to run along the glacier. After about two hundred yards or so, he found an area still covered with fresh snow. Brad dumped the submissive girl in the snow and hastily unzipped his fly. Aisha remembered he had once told her of his desire to fuck her naked in the snow. Finally it was about to happen, and the snow was not not all that much colder than in a glacier stream she had bathed in just a few minutes earlier. Still shivering from the cold, she opened her legs wide for him, and he entered her, fucking her with almost animal like lust. It was a most unusual feeling for Aisha. Her skin and bones felt chilled, but her cunt felt hot and aroused! Finally Brad stiffened and exploded in Aisha. It took him a few minutes to recover enough strength to carry Aisha back to the car where she changed and picked up her backpack.

Jodhaa described in clear detail, how she had felt when she had serviced the fifty six guys of Gwanendra's unit. Six of them had taken control of all her holes, of her tits and her hands and had fucked her in every conceivable position,. to be replaced by fresh troops half an hour later and so on until the nine groups had their way with her (see Mark and Jodhaa Ch 3 to 5 by Lobo70). The men had ended by drenching Jodhaa in a cum bath, and then Mark had cleaned her up with his tongue. Brad listened carefully to the story. He had really enjoyed the savage humiliation of Jodhaa and Mark, but he didn't want an exact repeat of that action, he had something a little different in mind.

At the same time, Jodhaa's story had deeply aroused him a lot, and he couldn't wait to fuck her like a mad animal. Jodhaa saw the look of lust in Brad's eyes as she was narrating her version of events. It was not so much different from the wishes of Kumar, the Indian actor and her unwanted lover. Jodhaa had every intention of letting Brad have his way with her, but not in the manner he expected. She had no intention of letting him take over and start calling the shots. Jodhaa bluntly declared that was in the mood for some experimenting! Brad asked her what she meant exactly.

"Simple, Brad! You told us that Aisha would be spanked in public this evening. It happens that corporal punishment has been my dream when I was a young girl I learnt it was enforced in England at the time, but, of course, it has since been banned! I have always dreamed of being punished by my lovers and Mark is far too gentle to really hurt me! I would want a firm hand to teach me to be obedient to my Master! Would you be kind enough teach me what it means to be obedient?"

"By all means, Jodhaa! And I am sure it will be my pleasure! I love inflicting pain on and punishing my women. Hearing you scream when I cane your bottom, it will turn me on immensely, and it will teach Aisha never to try displeasing me! I will tell her to lick your pussy and your ass when I will have finished with you and would be busy enjoying Preeti in our tent! Of course, I will cane you outdoors and you may scream your pain to the mountains at will! Does this suit you? I should warn you, I do not hold back. A woman's screams or pain are music to my ears, and once I start, I will only stop when I think you have had enough, no matter how much you beg me to stop!"

"Certainly, Brad! When shall we start the fun?" Jodhaa said happily. Finally she was going to get the punishment she always felt she deserved.

"As soon as we reach the place where we camp for the night!. Us guys will set up the tents, while you ladies prepare dinner. And let's just say you will be my personal dessert and Preeti my comforter for the night. You'll be able to find some comfort with Mark if he cares for you but I fear that your bottom will be too sore for you to be able to get any pleasure from anyone tonight!" Brad laughed a little.

Jodhaa smiled at what awaited her in the not too distant future! It would be her childhood dream come true! She hiked with renewed energy, anxious to reach the promise as fast as possible. When they decided to stop, the women got started on dinner. Jodhaa displayed even more energy than her friends as she expected an immediate reward, even though it would be a fair bit painful! The girls prepared the stew with meat for the men and Aisha, and purely vegan food for Jodhaa and Preeti. Both girls had decided to completely immerse themselves in Indian culture. They carried with them a shrine where they worshipped the traditional gods and goddesses of Hindu religion. Jodhaa held a special devotion to Ganesha (the elephant god) praying to him every day to protect her husband Mark, Saraswati, the goddess of art and music and Shakti, the goddess of power and destruction. It had been a quite appropriate choice for a woman! She made ritual offerings and recited frequent prayers.

Dinner over, Jodhaa turned toward Brad "What do you want me to do?" She asked in excited anticipation. He led her just near the tent where a big flat boulder provided a suitable place to get to do what Brad had in mind. "Well, first, I would like you to get completely naked, and bend over this rock!".

Jodhaa actually gulped at the proposition, but without offering any resistance, she stripped and lay face down on the hard rock. It felt cold, and round on her soft, tender skin, quite far from being comfortable, just as Brad had planned.

"And another thing, Jodhaa, I don't want you to say anything at all! You will take your punishment in silence! Even one work out of you, will only serve to increase your punishment.. With Jodhaa shifted her position a little, her tits flat on the slab, Brad secured her wrists together behind her back with bandages that he carried in the first aid kit. Jodhaa knew then that Brad could do just as he wanted with her. She was nor permitted to scream, to call out for help, and now she was helpless to escape. She and Brad were both committed to this course of action.

Brad showed her he was in total control as he tweaked hard on her nipples, Jodhaa arched her back in a futile attempt of escape. Not too far away, Preeti and Aisha sat on a smaller boulder, staring lustily at their friend with their wide open eyes. Both of them would have given anything to be in the position Jodhaa was in. They felt the excitement growing in themselves.

Thinking of these two women staring at her as she lay sprawled on the granite slab with her breasts pressed against the frozen stone and her butt offered up to the coming punishment and plumped up before their eyes was on its own nearly enough to push Jodhaa over the edge. Brad sensed it as he pinched her nipples again, and the pain made her return to the present.

"You asked to be caned but I fear I don't have a proper rattan cane, but this climbing stick will do, I think! . Brad gently ran his fingers along the cleft of Jodhaa's buttocks before prodding his fore finger into her asshole. Jodhaa wanted to turn her head to look at her aggressor, but something told her instinctively that she was not permitted to do so.

Time seemed to stand still. Brad stood quietly behind Jodhaa, who was breathing heavily in anticipation, her entire body taut and stiff, as she awaited the first blow. But Brad was an expert. He did not want to Jodhaa to be stiff and taut. He wanted her relaxed. It is hard for anyone to stay tense for too long, and soon Jodhaa's breathing shallowed out, and Brad noticed her body relaxing slightly. The effect of a caning on a relaxed body, which was not expecting it was always more intense and satisfying than that of doing it on a tense body was expecting it. Everyone had told him, that it hurt more when you are relaxed, than when you are tense. It was nearly time!

Jodhaa's mind was still trying to stay alert to the sound of the stick, but as her body relaxed, her mind wandered away from the present. Suddenly she heard the swish of the climbing cane and soon after the impact of it on her firm bottom. She jolted upright, emitting not a scream followed by a discreet whine, when she felt the burning heat of pain the stick had just inflicted on her buttocks. Just as in her child dreams, the pain suffused swiftly into a warm burning glow before she received another firm stroke of correction. At least, that was how it felt too, as if, by subjecting herself to this blatantly masochistic act, she was somehow punishing herself of all her errors of timidity and half-heartedness. Jodhaa promised herself to be more wanton and ready to indulge any demands from Mark in the future and, of course, from Kyrhan, Dinu, Dan and all their other friends! She swore she would never say no to any man!

"You like that, Jodhaa, don't you?" Brad asked her.

She knew she couldn't reply to him but she nodded and lifted her butt from the cold stone to offer her it up more properly to the cane. The cane came down again on the meat of Jodha's bottom. She groaned, "Ooooh!" in perverse delight. Then the cane hit again her poor butt, twice in short succession, "Oh! Oh!" Brad then told her to open her crack with her fingers as he administered the last stroke. This time, Jodhaa knew what Brad had planned for her as she could feel him stretching her buttocks apart, revealing the little pink, wrinkled hole of her anus opening before his eager eyes. He placed his stick just on the crack of her ass!

"Ready, Jodhaa? The last stroke, directly on your asshole! It will be very painful but after that, you will discover the soft, velvety tongue of your friend Preeti, which will make you forget your pain! The stroke, this time, was incredible, right across the crater of her anus./ The pain was mind boggling, reverberating through her whole body! Jodhaa felt tears forming in her eyes as Brad removed the pieces of bandages and waved at Preeti who ran over to place her mouth on Jodhaa's anus and started to lick it softly and slowly. There was no trace of disgust, just the will to alleviate the pain and calm the heat of the bruise! And of course make Brad happy. Jodhaa's voice wailed into the empty night but she knew that she had accomplished another dream, that she had won another step in her training to become the perfect companion for Mark, for Kyrhan or for Dan! She also knew she had conquered Brad's respect!

Brad called out for Gwanendra and Mark to join them. He explained to them the unusual nature of the request Jodhaa had made, and that it was now Mark's decision to continue training his wife into a true pain slut or make it a one shot experience! Mark carried Jodhaa to their tent but she told him to spend the night with Aisha. She also turned toward Brad and called out, "thank you for having so perfectly fulfilled my dream! I hope you enjoy yourself with Preeti. I am pretty sure she is jealous of me and hopes you might some day punish her too, so violently!" Jodhaa laughed, as Preeti smiled in agreement.