Aisha in India Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha knelt at Brad's feet. "You told me you wanted to spank me this evening! Could you do it now so that I can spend the whole night in Mark and Gwanendra's arms. Your punishment of Jodhaa has made me incredibly horny, Master!" It was true : Aisha was amazed how erotic it had been watching Brad punish Jodhaa.

"OK, Aisha, take the position on my lap! I am going to give you the spanking of your life. Afterwards, there would be nothing too dirty for you with Gwanendra. Tomorrow, I want you to ask the three men present to bugger you for all they are worth! No condoms, no lubricant and no limits! Understood, Aisha?

"Yes, Master... What are your orders about Preeti?

"I will see after this night ; we are going to have a long session together, Preeti and myself!"

"Yes, Master! I am sure, she is looking forward to it!"

Brad had become the unofficial leader of his five companions, and Aisha wondered how much longer Mark or Gwanendra would let him stay that way. Aisha was certain that they too wanted to have a few things go their way as well.

Brad started to spank Aisha with serious slaps. Slowly and gently but increasing in strength and speed of the strokes until she started squirming and then screaming continuously. But he kept a total control of his gestures, pushing her to the limits of what she could endure and never exceeding this limit. But, her limits were based on her initial fears, since then Aisha knew she could endure a lot more than she had ever imagined! Brad was pushing that even more.

When Preeti returned to Brad, she was in deep awe of the harsh treatment he had given Jodhaa. Brad reminded her that he had acted in a manner that Jodhaa had wanted him to. No more no less. "You have seen Jodhaa in her tent, where she is resting! Did she complain to you I have been too harsh on her?"

"I don't truly understand but she couldn't refrain from telling me how deeply comprehensive you have been! Her ass and asshole still feel like they are on fire!" Preeti explained. "You really worked her over hard!"

"I know but I don't think there is any need for me to feel sorry. It was her dream to feel abused, beaten and fucked with no limits. It's pure masochism and if you want the same, just ask! Trust me I know when you are approaching your limits and will stop, just as I did with Jodhaa and Aisha. I do not like inflicting more pain than I know a woman can handle. It's just that they do not know just how much more pain they can take. I only help them push their pain threshold further. That is a promise, my dear pet!" Brad said softly as Preeti joined him the tent.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
ashtk888ashtk888almost 11 years ago
Great story!

Please keep up good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The same bullshit again and again

You write the same bullshit agaian and again. Husbands treated like shit, wifes one step beyond being a stinking whore and Indian men like sex gods.. I work daily with Indian men and I seldon found a more timid and meek bunch of guys. If you get off on the nonsence you write you are way beyond help.

Umberto

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
This is too far outside my sphere

Sorry, but I cannot get into the mentality of the Heroine in this story. I get that she likes big, thick insistent prongs. I also get that she has little or no need for her spouse! Beyond that, it is just too alien.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom A white housewife is seduced and trained by her black female.in Interracial Love
I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold I Pretend to be Her Cuckold Hubby.in Fetish
Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy Before the wedding they have a 6-person orgy at the church.in Group Sex
"You Go First" 01: Jake Said Cruising for women, they found each other.in Gay Male
More Stories