All Comments on 'Aisha in Venice Ch. 06'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the toilet have really backed up today!

there is this raw sewage all over the place!

dan57dan57almost 12 years agoAuthor
For anonymoys information

Cheating on your wayward or faithful husband is no longer a motive for divorce in France and churches are now nearly empty on sundays

Isn't it a major sin to disregard God's gifts like clits for girls and pleasure during sex for all mankind... Statistics say that half of the marriages are touched by adultery and some people don't recognize the truth : you must face the fact that faithfulness in marriage is no longer the norm. those who disagree should never visit sites like literotica! Are you sure you never committed sins?

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Mistake

In the Western Culture the spouses 16% have extramarital love in 1 year time, so the faithfulnes is the norm. The cheating would be the norm these statistic figures would be more than 50%.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Freedom and Liberty is not one way street!

1. 38 % of the France marriages were divorce and 45% of USA marriages in 2002. The different is only 7% . Claim of the poster could mean bigger different in the divorce statistic figures, which could mean below 20% divorce rate for France. European Cultural different only as there are my minority group comments at the (believable) reconcilation stories. The majority of the spouses will divorce after humiliation, from the serial cheaters and sluts, but the spouses give more oportunity for reconcilation, as in the USA (The European wives behave as husbands in Matt Moreau's stories, divorce after the 3d reconcilation). Here in Europe majority of the husbands do not like also to watch their wives are fucked by strangers............

2. I think the LIBERTY means in the WESTERN CULTURE those women and men who think the fidelity is important in a marriage they should not be oblidged to live together SERIAL CHEATERS or SLUTS as some POSTERS tell us!!!!!! (Somebody wants to forbide the divorce???? ) The divorce is ONE Of THE MAIN COLUMNS of the LIDERTY in the Western Culture. The divorce can give good oportunity for second or third chance, so serial cheater male exhusbands and slut exwives can marry each others after their divorce so who have important the fidelity they (woman and men) also can get newer chance to live together after their divorce. The Liberty and Freedom is not one side street and the divorce is one of the important foundations which can change 2 direction the one way street.

3. In 2010 in Hungary 40% of children were born out of marriage and only 60% in marriage (majority in villages). My 6 collegues were born their babies without marriage and 1 collegue was married before childbirth. However that lady who was married before childbirth she is divorcing her husband with 2 children. From the 6 other women 1 remained single mom, 2 married to the father of their children (after 3 -4 years), 3 lives together with the father of their children without marriage and 1 are waiting for the divorce of her children's father. It is very interesting. I think the DNA test could give oportunity more and more pairs to live together without marriage certificate and the positive DNA test result could mean the connection to live together to bring up the children without marriage certificate. (The Hungarian statistic figures can show a so future scenario) The pairs could chose the certificated marriage after 6-8 years with 1-2-3 common DNA test proof children. Liberty means this is not oligatory, because others can chose the at once marriage...........Freedom.........

BTW 4. In the USA if the children are below 4 years old and the DNA test results are negative, the exhusbands do not have to pay any children support. Only exception is the adoptation. I would change the exhusbands do never have to pay any children support for not DNA test proof children except for adoptation..........

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

Maths my 1 collegue is pregnant who waits for the soon to be father's divorce......7 women collegues started and will start their life without marriage but childbirth and 1 with marriage first (and she is divorcing.....) from 8 women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Constuctive Criticism Okay?

Author, Your blanket statement that 50% of all marriages is affected by infidelity is erroneous. Not even close my friend. This is not a scientific study but a close relative a mine was a divorce attorney for almost 45 years just retiring recently. I saw your statement and asked him what he thought the percentages were for the reasons of divorce. He said that he thought infidelity was about 10% but that the majority of divorces fell into two categories, Incompatability(probably never should have in the first place-Aisha and UMer?) and financial/employment problems. He also said that there was a group of divorces caused by either mental or physical abuse.Like I said this is not a scientific study but this comes from someone on the front lines of divorce. One last statement in regards to this. I believe that infidelity is not necessarliy the cause fo the divorce but sometimes the effect such as incompatablity(aisha/umer) fifnancial problems or abuse. Lastly I think that your statement that faithfulness in marriage in no longer the norm is a crock of shit. Listen Dan people are going to cheat in life. Either with a spouse or in business or even sports. But to think that we as humans are such scumbags as to be incapable of faithfulness shows naitivity on your part. Sorry I just think your wrong. One last thing. If we were to follow your truths why are Aisha and Umer still married? EWhay not just cut the cord and move on. Why cuckold him??

dan57dan57almost 12 years agoAuthor
incompatibility?

the judicial system in the US is quite different than in France. Here, you may divorce by mutual agreement or by accepting the will of the other one. The divorce for fault is nowadays limited to wife beating or murder attempt... the myth of the French lover is still alive in France : in my lab,we have a ratio of divorce currently above thirty per cent and i don't live in Paris where the rate is 50 per cent officially but the temptation is always prevalent. Same thing in Italy (latin country again)

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Another Comment

I undersatnd that Europe and the US are different when it comes to divorce and infidelity. I still have a hard time believing that one of every two marriages fail due to infidelity in France. Seems pretty high dont you think.? Why would anybody ever get married if there was a 50% chance it was going to end due to a fidelity issue. Oh well to each there own.One last thought. Why are Aisha and Umer still married? She obviously does not love him. She has continually committed adultorous acts with others. Why make him a cuckold? Why not do what all the other Europeans are doing and divorce him. Wouldnt that be the truly loving thing to do? Keep writing Interesting stuff

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Incopatibility background may be many thing.....

The sociological statistic surveys data the next only 45% of wife and 35% of the husbands are absolute faithful in lifetime. However there are a group of wives and husbands whose were once twice short time extramarital affairs or in the second-third marrige they will remain faithful.. I call them felative fidelity spouses. I estimate 35% of the spouses who are not able to remain faithful for a short time until their 60 years old ages.

I have a friend who went home and his wife (with 2 children) was with a stranger. He divorced from his wife (humiliation) at once. I have 2 friends whose had many extramarital affairs during their marriages. My both friends have 2-2 daughters and both wives changed the husbands in divorce, when the daughters became olders. My both friends remarried. When there are children, the parents want to hide the true couse of the divorce. One of these my friends went to other city, so I do not know much about him, However the other friend 's second wife works with my friend in same company and he takes care for his second marriage. The incompatibility background may be serial cheater behavior, and humiliation, which was when the children were young and result became incompatibility later..... , but I think the couses which went to the incomatibility may be serial infidelity. Somebody assists the lover from the common family money. In this case the divorce couse may be monetary problems, because there is not trust in the common family economic.

The economical circumtensis, house, common children are the couses for reconcilation. I have a woman aquintance whose husband wanted open marriage, they have 1 common daughter and they divorced and this woman remarried (+2 daughters). The couse of the divorce were incompatibility......interesting.....and the true couse???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a "flowery" comment

Very stylish, one could almost say "florid"

ashtk888ashtk888almost 11 years ago
good work

please continue the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've read this type before

I'm sorry your story is overly confusing. In the discription it appeared her husband would fix Brads ass but your story had her husband give up and turn into wimp cuckhold.

You tale is poor at best for me I don't like this type of crazy crap!

One star and that's being generous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous