Aisha in Venice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Umer was surprised when Wendy just nodded. Brad then told Umer to unclasp Wendy's bra and help her out of it. He gasped when he saw at last the young woman with her tits totally naked. Wendy ran her hands in Umer's hair and ruffled it! Without waiting for Brad's order, she gave Umer an open mouth kiss. Brad seized the opportunity to teach Umer how to kiss a girl. It may look strange but Umer seemed not to know how to do such simple actions! When Brad called a halt to this lesson, Umer knew that this was the first time ever that he had properly, really pleasured a woman by his kiss. He seemed even at ease when his tongue explored the deepest recesses of her mouth.

Brad then told Wendy to lift up slowly the hem of her skirt and show Umer her panty. She did it in style but Umer wasn't watching. He got a reprieve from Brad and they started again. This time Umer didn't miss anything! Wendy was wearing bronze tights and it was her turn to be scolded by Brad.

"Wendy! You knew your goal was to seduce Umer and you are wearing such mopish undies! Next time, you should wear some elaborate suspenders with plenty of lace, ribbons and fancy bows, the kind of luxury details that would make Umer mad with lust and nothing else! I am sure that Umer will appreciate it!"

Wendy bent her head down in shame. Brad had trained her perfectly to accept any orders or reprimand! He was her master and he could make her do anything and walking from her house to Umer's with no undies but a suspender belt under a very short skirt would be quite discomforting to any other woman, but Wendy knew already that she would fulfil her mission with pleasure.

Wendy bent down to retrieve her clothes but Brad had other ideas. He told Umer to strip naked, then to kneel at Wendy's feet and take off her panties with his teeth before throwing them in the waste bin, where he said that they belonged! Brad's next order was for Umer to lick Wendy's pussy and make her cum. He managed to obtain a decent result at least. Umer on their first encounter had fucked her like a bull owning a new heifer and giving her absolutely no pleasure but under Brad's guidance, he was able to give her two major climaxes and a few small ones, a feat Umer felt inordinately proud. Umer wasn't very well endowed but his tongue and his hands were deliciously clever! Brad congratulated him, adding that Umer was learning well, and that he would be proud of letting Aisha have the freedom to take better-hung men than him to her bed! Umer finally nodded and thanked Brad for his help as he had just convinced him of letting Aisha enjoy other men. He seemed to have completely forgotten his plan of moving to Pakistan to regain full control of Aisha : he was really gullible!

Umer had fucked her like a bull owning a new heifer and giving her absolutely no pleasure but under Brad's guidance, he had been able to give her two major climaxes and a few small ones. Umer wasn't very well endowed but his tongue and his hands were deliciously clever! She now looked forward for another bout with him!

And that is how it went for the following days. Brad coaching and training Umer, bringing him along, making him see his shortcomings and using Wendy to reinforce the messages. And Umer finally began to accept reality for what it was and instead of fighting himself, he started to let go his false notions, just as Aisha had done with hers. Only for Aisha, it had been a lot easier than it was turning out to be for Umer, and he was still a long way away from being a true cuckold, but he was far enough along that Brad was no longer concerned.

"When Aisha will come back from Venice, I would like you to accompany me at the airport. You will act as my chauffeur. I will probably fuck your wife in the car and you will drop us here for a nice homecoming ceremony. I will arrange for Wendy to visit you every now and then, so that you can get accustomed to the new arrangements. . When Aisha will have come back, I may need your help on occasion, but Wendy will be there to take care of you, while I will take care of Aisha. You will be in charge of remembering the important days of your relation with Wendy, her birthday, the day of your first encounter, this day not the flop you have made with her. You will cook for her on these days her favourite dishes and you'll forget the dates concerning Aisha : it will be my job from now on!

Umer seemed resigned to accept the situation. Inside his brain, he was seized in a maelstrom of emotions. Part of his brain was willing to accept that he was meant to be a cuckold, but his mind was still not fully there yet. He consoled himself that at least he would have the right to fuck Wendy. What he did not know was that, slowly, Wendy would decrease the frequency of their fucking, while increasing the frequency with which he would be giving her oral sex. She had been told by Brad to work on Umer and tear down his walls of manhood. She was there to ensure that Umer was left in no doubt whatsoever that he was worthless as a lover. Only then would he be a total cuckold.

Brad set things up. "Umer, I have decided that you can fuck Wendy too if you want. It is a fact she would be most often unable to climax with a small cock like yours, so you will have to improve your other sexual skills to truly pleasure her. You think you can do that?"

"What? Oh Yes, Brad, you are most kind! Yes, I think I can!"

"Good! I will let Aisha in on the new arrangements when she returns." Brad explained.

Already Brad knew he had won a major victory. Umer had eagerly traded his very pretty wife for a much less attractive, or intelligent woman, and he thanked Brad profusely for it! Some men are not very good at bartering but, in this case, Umer had been slyly conditioned to accept an unfair bargain happily. The full collaboration of Umer in Aisha's total submission would be priceless.

Two days later, Wendy arrived for her second session with Umer. She found the two men chatting like old friends about Aisha's beauty. The two men spoke highly of her comparing her with a few modern actresses. Wendy took off her coat and walked between the two men, parading for their benefit. Without thinking to it, she caved in her belly, pushed her shoulders forward to enhance the size and the shape of her tits. She also swayed her hips when she was in the two men's view. She was doing everything possible to seduce Brad but Umer benefited of it too!

Following Brad's order, she had undone the three top buttons of her blouse, offering the two men a plunging view of her cleavage. Brad noticed with pleasure that she had omitted to wear a bra and he could see no hint of a panty under her very tight skirt. This girl had been well trained! Brad told her to climb on top of a table and dance for Umer while they were sharing a drink. She would remove slowly her garments, offering him a nice strip tease. Brad noticed happily the modest tent forming in Umer's trousers. Wendy had some effect on him, at least!

Brad told her to do it slowly in style.

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've read this type before

I'm sorry your story is overly confusing. In the discription it appeared her husband would fix Brads ass but your story had her husband give up and turn into wimp cuckhold.

You tale is poor at best for me I don't like this type of crazy crap!

One star and that's being generous!

ashtk888ashtk888almost 11 years ago
good work

please continue the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a "flowery" comment

Very stylish, one could almost say "florid"

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Incopatibility background may be many thing.....

The sociological statistic surveys data the next only 45% of wife and 35% of the husbands are absolute faithful in lifetime. However there are a group of wives and husbands whose were once twice short time extramarital affairs or in the second-third marrige they will remain faithful.. I call them felative fidelity spouses. I estimate 35% of the spouses who are not able to remain faithful for a short time until their 60 years old ages.

I have a friend who went home and his wife (with 2 children) was with a stranger. He divorced from his wife (humiliation) at once. I have 2 friends whose had many extramarital affairs during their marriages. My both friends have 2-2 daughters and both wives changed the husbands in divorce, when the daughters became olders. My both friends remarried. When there are children, the parents want to hide the true couse of the divorce. One of these my friends went to other city, so I do not know much about him, However the other friend 's second wife works with my friend in same company and he takes care for his second marriage. The incompatibility background may be serial cheater behavior, and humiliation, which was when the children were young and result became incompatibility later..... , but I think the couses which went to the incomatibility may be serial infidelity. Somebody assists the lover from the common family money. In this case the divorce couse may be monetary problems, because there is not trust in the common family economic.

The economical circumtensis, house, common children are the couses for reconcilation. I have a woman aquintance whose husband wanted open marriage, they have 1 common daughter and they divorced and this woman remarried (+2 daughters). The couse of the divorce were incompatibility......interesting.....and the true couse???

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Another Comment

I undersatnd that Europe and the US are different when it comes to divorce and infidelity. I still have a hard time believing that one of every two marriages fail due to infidelity in France. Seems pretty high dont you think.? Why would anybody ever get married if there was a 50% chance it was going to end due to a fidelity issue. Oh well to each there own.One last thought. Why are Aisha and Umer still married? She obviously does not love him. She has continually committed adultorous acts with others. Why make him a cuckold? Why not do what all the other Europeans are doing and divorce him. Wouldnt that be the truly loving thing to do? Keep writing Interesting stuff

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold I Pretend to be Her Cuckold Hubby.in Fetish
"You Go First" 01: Jake Said Cruising for women, they found each other.in Gay Male
Aisha in India Ch. 01 Aisha's first contact with Kyrhan's friends.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mark's Destiny Ch. 01 Jenny's education.in Loving Wives
More Stories