Alan & Lani - Juan & Nita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the bottle of lotion, put some in her hand, and said, "I'm going to start here," grabbing his cock, "then I'll do the rest of you and finish up right here with a second application."

She tossed the bottle to Lani and said, "You better lotion Juan down, or should I say lotion him up?" Everyone smiled at her play on words.

They spent the afternoon playing on the beach and in the water. By evening they were tired, but happy. Juan fired up the propane grill on the aft deck to cook the steaks they had bought at the store. The girls set the table in the galley for dinner. They had some baked beans, some fresh French bread, a veggie platter they had picked up at the deli counter, and a bottle of fine red wine to drink. Yes, this was living!

The evening was spent lounging on the aft deck, looking at the stars, the lights of other boats , and the lights on shore in the distance.

Eventually they retired to the two bedrooms, with their own spouse.

They would all just have to think about sharing and enjoying each other's spouse until their night out in Vegas. Anticipation is a great aphrodisiac!

On Tuesday, the guys wanted to do some fishing. After a nice breakfast of bacon, eggs and hash browns, Alan started the twin motors on the boat, shifted into reverse, and ran the throttles up about halfway. Juan gave just a little tug on the stern anchor line, and the boat came off the beach. When Alan had backed out almost to where the stern anchor was, he swung the stern a little to one side as Juan hauled the anchor on board and stowed it in it's locker.

Alan went out of the cove and headed up the lake. When they got to a set of rocky cliffs on one side, he pulled in within about 200 feet of them and stopped the boat. Juan dropped the bow anchor. He hit bottom at about 50 feet. There was no one else around so everyone stripped. This looked like a good spot to try their luck. The lake had plenty of White Bass, Stripers, and a hybrid called a Wiper. A crossbreed between a White Bass and a Striper.

Alan and Juan set about, as the saying goes, getting a line wet. The girls were just going to sun bathe and read. It wasn't long until Juan had a nice Wiper on the deck. Probably a three pounder. Before he could get his line back in the water, Alan had it's twin, hooked and was bringing it in. Then the fishing seemed to just stop. No bites.

Juan was about to suggest moving to another spot, when Nita walked up to him. She pushed his fishing pole to one side, straddled him while facing him, and sat down in his lap. He suddenly didn't care if the fish were biting. She was kissing him and when she reached down to his crotch, she found another kind of pole. She raised up slightly, aimed his cock at her now wet pussy, and lowered herself down onto him.

Nita said, "You can fish if you want to. Me, I'm going to fuck!"

She started riding him.

Alan and Lani had been just watching them. Lani asked him, "Do you want to fish... or fuck?"

Alan answered quickly, "Silly girl! Come try out this pole!"

Lani got out of her deck chair and strutted over to where Alan had been trying to fish. She straddled him the same way Nita had straddled Juan. She said to Nita, "I'll bet I get something before you do."

Nita smiled at her and picked up speed as she rode Juan's cock.

It only took a few minutes, with the excitement of doing it out on deck where they might get caught by some other boaters, to finish in what horse racing would call a dead heat. There was certainly no loser here!

Both couples just sat holding their spouse for a few minutes, basking in the after glow of good sex, and basking in the sunshine.

After a bit, Alan said, "Juan, I think the girls should bring us a cold Corona, and some paper towels!"

The girls looked at each other, and got up at the same time.

Lani said, "At least we let you each catch one nice fish for dinner, before we offered to let you use a different pole!"

The guys just smiled. Yes, this trip was a great idea.

The girls came back from the galley with a couple of paper towels and a Corona for each of their guys. They had stopped long enough to fix them selves a nice big margarita.

Everyone was just kicking back in a deck chair, sipping a cold drink, and enjoying a wonderful day. The fishing didn't get any better by after lunch, so they reeled their lines in, and just went cruising, looking at the gorgeous scenery. By evening they were back at their little cove.

Dinner on this night was grilled fresh fish, fried potatoes, some green beans with bacon, more of the French bread, and a bottle of cold White wine. Another evening of relaxing on the aft deck. About 10:00 PM both couples said good night, shared kisses, and went to their own bedrooms.

There was no doubt that everyone was having naughty dreams on this night. Tomorrow they were going to just go cruising on the lower part of the lake, planning to end up back at the marina by late afternoon. Then they were going to get dressed up for their wild night in Sin City!

The guys were undoubtedly wondering what the girls were going to be wearing. Sweet dreams!

Wednesday went just as planned. There were some other boats on the lower part of the lake, so everyone had to wear a swim suit. Alan and Juan agreed that the girls looked fantastic in their tiny bikinis.

Alan eased the house boat up into it's slip at the dock, about 4:00 PM.

Juan stepped off onto the dock and handed the bow line to Nita. She tied it to the deck cleat on the bow. He then went aft and handed a dock line to Lani, who secured it to a cleat on the aft corner of the boat. Alan shut the motors off, and pulled the key out of the switch.

Everyone took turns using the shower in the one bathroom on the boat. It was too small to share a shower and save water. The guys didn't take long to get dressed in nice slacks, shirts and boots.

They sat down in the lounge on the couch, enjoying another cold Corona.

Nita and Lani were each getting ready in their bedrooms. Nita knocked lightly on the wall between the bedrooms to let Lani know she was ready. Lani knocked right back. She was ready, too.

Both bedroom doors opened simultaneously.

Alan and Juan were watching intently as the girls walked out. The girls strutted sexily over to where the guys were sitting, stopping a few feet in front of each other's husband.

The girls slowly turned a full circle, giving the guys plenty of time to enjoy the show.

Nita and Lani walked up right in front of Alan and Juan. Then they smiled and turned around, facing away from the guys. They seductively bent forward from the hips, as far down as they could bend. With their dresses being so short, the hem pulled up, exposing nicely tanned, bare butt cheeks with a pantyless pussy peeking out from between their legs.

Juan exclaimed, "If we didn't already have dinner and show reservations, I'd vote for having desert first!"

Alan joined in, "Peaches or ice cream, two of my favorites!"

The girls straightened up and turned around, facing the guys.

As if right on cue, they both wrapped their arms around the guys necks, gave them a long, sensual kiss, and asked in unison, "Are you ready for a wild night, lover?"

Alan and Juan answered right together, "Damn right!"

They locked the house boat, and walked up the dock to the parking lot.

Alan unlocked the front passenger door, reached in and hit the switch to unlock all the doors, and stepped back for Nita to get in. Juan opened the back door on the driver's side for Lani to get in. The guys got in and they headed for Vegas.

It was less than an hour's drive. Midweek was certainly better than on the weekend. Traffic wasn't as heavy, show tickets were easier to get and a bit cheaper. They had dinner reservations at a nice steak house.

As they walked into the restaurant for dinner, a hush fell over the dining room, as two sexily dressed beauties walked to their table, escorted by two smiling, proud guys! Dinner was wonderful with excellent service.

Alan said, "Juan, I'll get dinner because you insisted on paying for the show tickets."

Juan answered him, "And we drove up here in your SUV using your gas. It all works out."

They had reserved seats, right down front in two couples sofas, for the topless show they had chosen. Everyone agreed that it was worth the extra cost, to have front row seats. The stage show was fabulous. But occasionally the guys found themselves looking at their sexy, scantily dressed partner for the night instead. Yes, life was good!

After the show was over, they stopped at a small lounge that had a sign advertising live music. Everyone enjoyed a couple of drinks and some good snuggle dancing, since the music turned out to be slow, sensual blues.

The ride back to the marina seemed to take a lot longer than the drive into town. Must have been that anticipation thing again! When they got parked at the marina lot, everyone got out, Alan locked the SUV, and they strolled down the dock, hand in hand, to the house boat.

Alan and Juan got the boat untied, and ready to get underway. Alan was just starting the motors when the girls came out of the bedrooms.

He was tempted to just shut the motors off right then. The girls were both dressed in filmy, see-through, pale pink, short baby doll night gowns.

They had surprised looks on their faces, too. They hadn't bought them. Alan had left one laying on each bed just when he made his last little check on things before they had left the boat for dinner.

He asked Juan, "Are you ready for that desert now?"

Juan answered, "OH, YEAH!"

Alan backed the boat away from the dock, shifted into forward, and shoved the throttles wide open. He was headed for the little cove as fast as the boat would go. Nita was snuggled up with Alan at the control console, and Juan and Lani were snuggled up on the couch in the lounge area.

The cove came into view of the boat lights none too soon to suit everyone. Alan knew where the cove was and just how to beach the bow, so all went smoothly. He shut the motors down. Juan went aft and tossed the anchor out off the stern.

No one even took the time to say goodnight. Each pair of lovers went into their ladies bedroom. No one even bothered to close a door.

The stillness of the night was broken only by sounds of pleasure for the next hour. Then all was quiet, except for the sound of little waves lapping at the boat hull.

Everyone must have really been tired, as no one stirred until almost 9:00 AM. There were trips to the bathroom by all, then back into the bedrooms. Finally, about 10:30, after the boat had done considerable rocking, Lani finally asked loudly, "Anyone like some brunch? I think we all already had breakfast!"

Four still sleepy looking people came out of the bedrooms and headed to the galley. Lani said, "I planned for this morning. As soon as the coffee is done, and the sweet rolls heat in the microwave, we can go out on the aft deck, and greet the day."

After brunch was finished, they slipped off, one by one to get a hot shower. This day was going to be just a relax and do very little day. Get some sun, read a little, maybe even play some cards. But the boat wasn't moving until it was time to head back to the marina.

The four of them spent a relaxing, leisure day. Everyone agreed, this had been a fantastic trip. Finally it was time to head for the marina.

Alan started the motors, Juan pulled the anchor on board. The girls started packing up. They motored back to the marina, very slowly this time, not wanting the trip to end.

When the boat was docked at the marina, an attendant came down to tie it up. Alan stepped out and told him that they would be up to the office in a minute.

Before gathering up their things, they all looked at each other, with looks of happiness and gratitude, for having become such great friends.

Juan spoke, "Alan, this was a great idea! Again, we four have thoroughly enjoyed each others company. I'm so glad we met and became best friends."

Nita added, "And to think, it all started with my Juan being such a loving husband, wanting to see to my needs, even when he could barely move."

Alan said, "Little did I know, when I left work that day long ago, where life was going to take me. It's been a fabulous ride! First I meet Nita, then my company sent me to Hawaii and I meet Lani, we fall in love and get married, and then I finally get to meet Juan. Thank you again, Juan, for being a loving husband."

Lani spoke quietly, "I knew when I met Alan, that life was going to be good, and that I was going to be happy. But, I had no clue it could be this wonderful!"

They gathered up their things and headed up the dock.

*

Author's note: I hope you have enjoyed the Alan series of stories.

If you did enjoy them, please take the time to give the story a good vote, or send me feed back. Thanks, and may life treat you well.

12