All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 10'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great and gets even better

Please continue.

Can´t wait for your next post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fantastic

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome!

Please, don't stop! I love your writting SO much!!!!!!

nero147nero147almost 16 years ago
Some of the best imagery I've read in a while.

This whole series is by far the best erotic writing I've read in a long time. I would also put it up there with some of the better fiction as well. The sensory description is flawless, and the sense of place puts you right in the location without drawing away from the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap

Allan continues to lose character as he uses his Power to abuse the women he encounters. Another load of trivial crap, this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Getting better

I like the fact that he using other woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Instead of Tricks (ordering around for nothing) build a scene and please dont make scenes distant as if it is Different story, Different Alan every chapter, no connection or story build up.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

It was a mistake to give Alan this much power. He is a megalomaniac asshole!!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Another 4-star chapter...I know this story is written from years ago, but it needs to be reviewed and corrected...errors and grammar are regressing...??!!

Chapter 8 still needs to be posted HERE, also...not on some other site...it not being available leaves a large gap in the flow of the whole thing!!

Alan...hhhmmm...still an 18-year-old kid, needs more guidance...Jack, or someone else, needs to come back to mentor him!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wait, I thought Alan made it so Chad couldn't speak to the situation between him, Alan and Kate, with anyone? Guess not. Now he's silent about it for sure.

Could have used a bit more dirty talk with the counselor, particularly emphasizing the fact she was being a filthy, cheating slut with a student and begging for him to plow her virgin ass and fill her with cum like a fucking 2-dollar whore. The fact she didn't even mention her husband the first time means she was fucking gagging for it and didn't give a shit about mediocre sex with her husband.

Also to the comments about the power thing (I've seen many on these kinds of stories), you have to realise that when given this kind of power, it's not a matter of if they'll abuse it; but when. Everyone will inevitably give in at some point. It's just matter of time as to when and how quickly they slip. I'm not saying they'll all become huge assholes abusing it every which way, but there will always be some abuse and things that many would frown upon or outright condemn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous