Alan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked over to her and sat next to her on the couch. When he began stroking her hair she shuddered uncontrollably. "There there. There there."

Kim sniffled and cleared her throat quietly before she was able to continue. "I went home last night and practically raped my husband. But," she paused, not sure she was able to go on.

"But what? You can tell me."

"I didn't feel it with him. Not like yesterday. Not like with you." With that admission she completely broke down, weeping freely in front of him like she hadn't before.

"What didn't you feel. An orgasm?"

"No, I had an orgasm. Mark always makes sure I get one." She sniffled again. "But it wasn't as good as with you."

"What do you think the problem was? You're a psychologist, and as the saying goes, 'Psychologist, shrink thyself.'" She laughed, burying her face in his chest.

"The sex was nice," she began hesitantly, "But it didn't feel as good as what you did to me yesterday. I think--" she gave a pregnant pause, "I think I need to be dominated. You awoke something in me, and my husband doesn't provide it for me."

"Doesn't provide, or can't provide?"

"I don't know," she whispered with a fearful tone.

"Well, you'll never know if you don't ask. Tell him. Tell him you need him to dominate you, to tie you up, do kinky things to you, and hammer you until you scream in ecstasy."

"You're right. I was so afraid over what happened yesterday. Afraid that sex with Mark would just be a pale shadow after that. Thank you, I'm going to try it."

"Anything else you need for me to do?"

She looked up at him, not sure if she had the guts to continue "I'm hesitant to ask."

"Try me."

"I was so aroused watching you fuck Kate in the ass, but I'm afraid. Just looking at her made me want to do it, but I know Mark's never done it, and so I was thinking that if you're willing I'd like my first time to be with someone experienced like you."


"OK. Do you want to do this 'regular' or would you rather be dominated?"

She shot him an evil-looking grin. "What do you think?"

"Before we begin in earnest I need to ask you a question. Do you have any lotion?"

She pulled open a desk drawer and handed him a bottle. He ordered her to strip, and she started off by doing a strip-tease, slowly peeling off her skirt. Alan was having none of this. He had ordered her to strip, not prance about. Grabbing her by her shoulders he hissed at her, "I didn't tell you to dance for me, bitch." She gulped. "Once I let go of you you'll have ten seconds to be naked. Any clothing left on you I will tear off your body, understand?" She nodded. "Pardon me, did you say something, bitch?"

"I understand."

"Wrong answer!" He didn't want to go to easy on her. "You will address me as 'Sir.' Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she gasped, and before Alan finished counting to ten she was naked. He bent her over the desk, and plunged his cock into her pussy, "OHMYGOD!" she shrieked.

"Just starting the process of lubrication, bitch, although you have a nice tight cunt. Maybe I'll stay in here. Change my mind. Convince me to fuck you tight virgin ass. Beg."

Kim could barely think straight through the haze of lust Alan's cock was stirring in her from his forceful fucking, but she was determined to have her ass fucked, so she gathered her wits as best she could. "Oh, please Sir, fuck my ass. I need it so bad in my ass. You know I'm a, ah ah ah ah virgin there. You'll be my first. You'll always be the first up my ass. Please! Ooooh, your cock feels so nice up my slutty cunt, OHMYGOD YES! I'm coming, Sir, I'm coming around your huge hard cock." There was a brief pause in her begging while she orgasmed around Alan's invader, but once she started coming down she resumed.

"Please. Now. In my ass. Please?"

Alan yanked his cock out of her spasming cunt and placed the head against Ms. Hall's rosebud. He squirted some lotion on his dick and rubbed it up and down the length before pressing into her. Using his power he relaxed her sphincter and activated her anal-erotic feelings. There was near silence in the room as he forced his erection into her. Kim was too stunned and too turned on to say anything, managing only an occasional groan, and Alan only punctuated the silence to whisper filthy suggestions into her ear from time to time.

Soon she was bucking back against him as he stroked his full length in and out of her tight clutching rear passage, her groans increasing in volume and frequency. Alan could see that she was getting worked up, and started ramming her faster. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the clock on the wall, and decided that he needed to get out soon, because the period was about to end. Just as he was about to transmit a mental command for her to orgasm, she came on her own, her body stiffening, and her ass clenching around his dick. She was so aroused she couldn't get words out of her mouth, and merely moaned.

He shot his load into her ass, and she reacted with a start, a loud groan escaping. "Gotta go, bitch," he told her as he pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. He grabbed his bookbag and split. Kim barely had the strength to move, but she managed to haul her tired bones over to the couch, collapsing into a deep sleep. Her last thought before she fell into blessed unconsciousness was that she was glad she had the foresight to cancel her appointments until after lunch.

Next Chapter: Odds and Ends

12