All Comments on 'Alana's Visit'

by BarondeSade

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

It's been a long time since we've seen a story from the Baron. Still hot as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back

Good to have you back, I love this hot father daughter incest tale. Thanks

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
That sure turned my crank!

Your vivid description is out of this world. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensational

You haven't lost your touch, just fantastic thankyou.................pleaseeeeeeeeeee write more!!!!!!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful!

Please re-post your earlier works as there is a dearth of quality content.

Ploni_AlmoniPloni_Almoniover 10 years ago
Glad to see you're back!

I really liked the story. Simple, to the point, not much of a plot but hitting all the high points. :P

One tiny thing: the religious guilt part didn't quite "rub me" the right way. I guess it's intended for those with that kind of religious bent?

Who cares: a fast-paced story that's a fun romp. Ahem.

octabrainoctabrainover 10 years ago

Welcome back! I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cum Gently

Dad must have balls the size of softballs with the constant explosions of cum for hours on end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a jerk

I did not care for this story. Daddy was a jerk. He did nothing to really make it special for his daughter. Once he got over the "guilt" he was ready to just thrust his cock into her. A loving caring daddy would have licked her to at least one orgasm first, knowing that that that would help overall with easing the pain and discomfort the poor girl would feel, Instead, this story was more about his pleasure, his conquest. Bad daddy! I am so glad my own dad was not that way.

mrddmanmrddmanalmost 6 years ago
What about the tits?

Like so many authors, you mention how special her tits were, but hardly much carnal description of them. They're there, but that's about it. They should've played a much bigger role and I agree with others, a bit of a lack of tension, just fucking, though that's not such a bad result I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

kind of corny...

and, perpetuating the lit/us belief that ¨sperm/ejaculate is stored in the testicles¨. geez, look it up, or ask your md.

god´s sakes, we teach this in grade 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife comes home to find her own Daughter Pregnant & Daughter tells Mum it was Daddy who Did it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write like a 12 year old boy that’s never had sex or seen a real life woman nude, so just imagines it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous