Alan's Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“N-o-o-o-o, please don’t, Lynn.” I vaguely remember the words coming out, but he didn’t pay any more attention to them then what I meant. It was a feeble last minute attempt to save me from my first indiscretion, and he knew it was no more than that. In fact, I made no attempt to push him away and within minutes was holding the back of his head with both my hands, encouraging him on if nothing but by my slow gyrations against his face and the constant low moans escaping from my mouth.

It took no time for me to realize that, even if it was illicit, I was getting my fantasies fulfilled. He was a master at this and I knew it was not going to be the whirlwind, blow your mind real quick experience that I had become accustomed to with Daryl. Instead, he teased me forever before he even let his tongue touch my clit. When he finally did and I started going into a small convulsion indicating an imminent orgasm, he backed off. I yelped and moaned at the delay, but was appeased to some extent when he started licking my pussy and ass to keep me on that delicious high.

“What do you like?” He had control and the teasing was starting. I had gone through this before in my past and didn’t know whether to dread or look forward to the certain tantalizing teasing that was to come. I didn’t answer his question.

“What do you want me to do?” He backed off slowly with his mouth as if firing me a warning shot.

“I want your mouth.” It was slow and soft as it came out of me. How did a little panhandle girl get to this?

“Where?”

“Between my legs.” I was already having to beg.

“If I do, will you give me what I want?” Instantly, for some reason, I knew I was going to have a mouth full of cock in me sometime that night. I didn’t particularly like to do it and didn’t think I was very good at it, but Daryl seemed to like it so I guess I wasn’t a complete loss at it.

“Uh huh.” I nodded.

His head went back down, his hands found my breast, and I was sent spiraling out into some type of erotic fog for over an hour. His persistent teasing tongue was supplemented with his fingers, sometimes teasing or twisting my nipples, sometimes entering me with a slow then forceful stroke. As my wetness drained down between my legs, he added a slow, tender entry into my ass with his finger, which I had always forbidden.

Even though I pleaded with him to finish me early in the session, the pleas finally turned to outright begging. When he had me where he wanted me, he gave a final fast hard assault on my clit.

“A-u-u-u-u-u-g-g-h-h.” It came out of me and wouldn’t stop. The undulations that my body had been doing turned to outright thrashing about the bed. When the wonderful feeling of the overpowering orgasm went away and my oversensitive clit turned from pleasure to pain, I pushed his head away and begged him to stop. He ignored me, mauling the swollen nub with his mouth. I tossed and turned on the bed with the unbearable torture.

“Please, please, please.” That’s all that would come out.

He lifted his head and looked at me from between my legs. “Are you ready for me?”

“Yes. Oh, yes!” Anything to relieve that ache between my legs.

He got up, pulled me to my feet, and for the first time totally disrobed me. Then He cleared the bed of everything and laid me back on it. In a surprise move, he went to his bathroom and came back putting on a rubber. He also had a small tube of cream in his hand.

Having expected to have to give him oral sex, I was pleased when he instead gently mounted me, moving into me with no fanfare and with an intensity that I had not seen for a while. Giving me slow full strokes, it took no time for me to get back up on my high. Along with the long shaft pleasing me, he finally started kissing me, both on my lips and breast. While I was soaking the sensations in, he would drop his hand under me and tease me with a finger against my ass, slipping one digit in and out as he went.

Even though I had sad misgivings about what I was doing throughout the entire evening, I was still heady enough with the wine and sex to fully enjoy it. It didn’t surprise or bother me when he came out of me and turned me over on my stomach. I liked it when Daryl fucked me from behind, the penetration was so great. There was a hesitation for a minute and I looked back to see him rubbing himself with the cream from the tube.

When he lifted my ass up and placed me on my knees, I closed my eyes and readied myself for the entry. But, my eyes flew open and my jaw dropped when, instead of that big lubricated head piercing my labia, it instead popped straight into my ass. There was no gentle nudging, no coaxing. Instead, he entered me with a quick lunge, stretching my sphincter wide with no warning.

“O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h-h! Stop!! Ow,ow,ow, ouch. N-o-o-o-o-o!! Stop!! No-o-o-o-o!! Stop!! Stop!!” There were a series of almost non-distinguishable sounds bellowing out of me. This was something that I just didn’t do. Even though many of my suitors, including Daryl, had wanted to do it before, I had drawn the line. It was nasty and disgusting and I wouldn’t have any part of it!

“Ow,ow,ow,ow.” I just kept emitting my painful emissions as he began to drive into me, going deeper each time. I fell forward on the bed, trying to escape the painful intrusion, but he moved right with me, never allowing his cock to come out. Instead, he just reached around me and started an extremely painful twisting of both my nipples. There was absolutely nothing soft, gentle or pleasurable with what was happening to me right then and I came to my senses enough to become scared. I was in a hotel room with a guy I didn’t know and he was sodomizing me against my will! How did I let this get this far? I might be from the country, but I couldn’t be that stupid!

“You’ve never had it this way?” His voice seemed amused.

“N-o-o-o.” I was squirming under his weight.

“Relax. Let your body go with it. Enjoy it.” His voice was very calming through my terror. I was wondering what other options I was going to be offered.

“Please get off, Lynn. I don’t want it this way.”

“You promised me I could have what I wanted.” He was right, but I had not imagined this.

Through his soft encouragement and my protesting, I think we both knew the situation was not going to change. I couldn’t dislodge him and he was intent that I would succumb to him. After a few minutes, I finally stopped struggling and gave way to him, hoping this would be over in a few minutes.

As with the other things that happened that night, it was not to be. I lie there under him, absorbing what had become slow, gentle strokes. It was buried so far within me that I couldn’t comprehend it, but slowly I became accustomed to his intrusion. Out of exhaustion, I both mentally and physically quit fighting him. If I had thought this was going to be fast, I was mistaken.

He approached fucking me in the ass the same way he had approached sucking my clit with his mouth; it was deliberately long and tantalizing. He started bringing his head almost all of the way out as if he were going to abandon me, and then would slowly, slowly go back to a full intrusion. After a few seconds of a gently grinding against me with his full hilt, filling every nerve inside my passage, he would repeat it.

Slowly, surly, against my will and every idea of decency I ever had, I started feeling a gentle, warm, glowing sensation inside. With total disbelief and with every effort to mentally fight it off, the feeling of that massive head sliding up and down inside me was starting to become pleasurable. It didn’t just spring up and grab me the way it does when I felt a cock plunging in me or a mouth closing over my clit, but rather a warm, slowly developing change from pain to pleasure.

“See, I told you it would be good.” The soft resonance of his voice was ensuring, wiping out some of my fears. He had obviously picked up on my vibes of acceptance.

“It’s not right. It’s nasty.” I guess I was not going to go down without protesting enough to appease my good girl morals. In fact, I was started to move back against him a little, enjoying the sensation of his fingers on my nipples. As it was, all that painful twisting he had done with them had caused them to be particularly sensitive now to his gentle manipulations.

The little bit of backward pressure I was applying to him slowly evolved into me moving my body in sync with him. Then the little undesired moans started coming from my mouth, embarrassing me to no end. Any pretense of my not accepting it was over.

Within ten minutes I was squirming under him and moaning like a schoolgirl coming for the first time. His probing shaft was hot, hard, large and a non-stop source of pleasure inside of me. Throwing all shame aside, I was reaching back with my hands to grasp his thrusting hips. When I came with frenzy, I don’t know whether I brought him over the edge with me or if it was he leading me. I just know it was an unexpected and gratifying exit from what I had always considered a depraved act, culminating in a very loud, mutual explosion. He continued to pound me while we came and I shook all over, crying out with the totally unexpected pleasure. I had reached an orgasm while being sodomized. I really, really thought that girls couldn’t come this way, that it was a myth. Was I ever wrong!

We lie there together for about fifteen minutes, come running down my legs from both my ass and pussy, mine mixed with his. As I began to get back to reality of what I had done, I began to cry. Even though I’m sure he knew he could do nothing to appease me and wasn’t particularly concerned, he made the effort to comfort me and assure me that there was no reason for it to should not affect my marriage, that things like this happened all the time. I had serious doubts. Then, as abrupt as it started, I got up from the bed and cleaned myself a little in the bathroom. He took me to my hotel where I tried to sneak in at such a late hour, avoiding any of my group. That was it! I never saw or heard from him again.

A few weeks later, after one of our really hot sex sessions, Daryl recovered from his orgasm and got hard again, gently pressing his head against my ass and just holding it there. He had done it many, many times before, knowing that it was just part of a fantasy that was never to be fulfilled. He had slid his head up and down my wet pussy before he touched it against me so he was very lubricated. To his open surprise, I felt him gasp when I reached down between us and slowly led him into me. He applied just the slightest amount of pressure, and between our actions and the lubricating action of our sperm he slipped slowly in, burying his head in me. We rocked back and forth for a minute or two. As is the case with him sometimes, he wasn’t able to hold his excitement very long and came with a loud groan. Still, he was gushing with excitement and stayed inside me as long as he was hard. He held me closely for hours, which suited me more than even the explosive orgasm I had experienced before when I first did it. He couldn’t believe I had allowed him to do it! The next evening when I sat down to dinner, there was a beautiful set of ear rings sitting on my plate that I knew we could ill afford.

I don’t know if I changed dramatically because of that single infidelity, if he changed because I allowed him to fulfill a fantasy, or if we just were proceeding on a normal progression for a young married couple, but it just seemed that Daryl and I became closer and closer with each other. Life was, simply put, great. I couldn’t imagine anything that would change it. And I certainly wouldn’t have thought it would be a student.

Into my life wandered Alan. Alan Zachary Barrow, to be exact. It’s not like he just popped up. He was a senior and I had been his class sponsor since he was a freshman, as new teachers always were assigned freshman classes and moved up with them. I had also taught him junior English. Alan was a real unusual case from the standpoint of the school. He was a large boy, well over six feet, was very quiet to the point of being an introvert, excelled as an athlete, and was a straight A student. Yet, he was considered by the district to be an “at risk” child. This was due to the financial status of his family and the fact that there had been a few minor brushes with authorities. Nothing major, just little things.

He was a bit of a mystery to the other kids since, as attractive as he was, he never dated and shunned most social events. I think it may have been because he was older than them. Earlier in his childhood his family had moved a lot, causing him to be set back in school. He was pretty late in his nineteenth year when he graduated, barely making it under the age limits allowed in Texas for him to participate in school activities. Rumor had it that his real social life was in a much larger town fifty miles away and that there he was referred to as “The Zack.”

He also lived with a legacy. He lived with his mother and his aunt. Both of them were in their mid to late thirties and very, very attractive. His mother held a low paying job at a local firm. The reason they were in the town had to do with a local state prison. A lot of the townspeople worked there, but Alan’s dad was in there. From the story, he had been caught in an armed robbery attempt years ago and was serving a term there which would keep him in another four or five years. His mom had moved them close so she could visit, never swaying from their marriage commitment. His divorced aunt had moved in with them soon after that in order to share expenses.

Because of all this, the small school had a special interest in his successful graduation and considered Alan to be a prize possession. Even the superintendent showed interest in his graduation. I’m not saying Alan picked up on this and abused it, but there were certainly times when he did or said things that would have normally been brought to the attention of administration but was instead swept under the rug by teachers who didn’t want to be the one rocking the boat.

My personal involvement with him began when he volunteered to help build sets for our plays. It’s very difficult to get anybody to help with this, and as long as I gave him tasks to do on his own and didn’t try to have him work as part of a group, he was masterful. I couldn’t believe how creative he was. Then one night, while we were working with some other kids, I heard this voice starting to sing. Always being in a constant search for talent, I immediately started looking for the source. You can imagine my surprise when I discovered it was he, quietly singing to himself while wearing headphones. Two things came to mind; one, here was this great voice that I would never get to use because it was too late, and two, what he was singing.

When he finally realized I was there, he looked at me sheepishly and sort of smiled as he took the headset off. Without saying a word, I reached out my hand and he handed me the unit. I opened it to find a CD of Tony Bennett. And that’s how Alan sounded.

“Don’t tell anybody.” That’s all he said.

“I won’t, but I sure wish I had known over all these years.”

“Sorry.”

That was the end of the conversation, but after that he started opening up to me. He was within the last semester of graduation so maybe he didn’t see me as a threat. Maybe. On the other hand, it was soon after that the touching started.

Being touched by my male students was not new. I had been warned about it during my teacher certification classes and had been spoken to a number of times by experienced and wizened teachers. Especially the females that were really attractive. They told me that with my age and looks to expect and learn to tactfully deal with the attention of the boys and that they would know no bounds. It was true. I lived a constant life of kids looking up my dress, down my blouse, brushing my breast, touching my ass. They all had a crush on me and it became a way of life. It actually turned my husband on. He asked me daily if anything happened with the boys. I would always make it much more tantalizing than it really was, but I didn’t tell him about the amount of attention that came from other male teachers and administrators, which was substantial. I thought that was best kept to myself.

Alan’s attempt to become close to me was met as a welcome challenge. I really liked him and when he opened up it revealed a quick, knowledgeable humor. He knew more about the stage than any student I had ever had, even though he had no interest in performing. His abilities and work habits became apparent within weeks. Unlike the others, I could count on him being where he was suppose to be and doing the work that he was assigned. He lived near the school and it became normal for him to show up without warning when he saw my car parked there. More and more, I was finding myself alone with him. He seemed to have a knack for knowing when I would be working on a project that, in order to assist me, would cause very close personal contact. Although I silently backed off at times, the feel of Alan’s hands on me and the slight tingle of his breath on my neck became commonplace and uncomfortably pleasant.

The mistake I made came early on a Saturday morning. Since Daryl routinely worked a half a day on Saturdays, I got into the habit of getting up early, just throwing something on, and going up to the school to work on the props for the play. On this particular morning, for some reason, Daryl was feeling his oats and just before he left for work bent me over the kitchen table, lifted my short robe and gave me a “slam bam, outa here” fuck. It left me feeling good in a “hanging” sort of way as he walked out the door. Deciding not to wait to start on my project, I just threw on what I had worn the night before at home which consisted of a very loose fitting blouse and a pair of loose shorts. Having not bathed, I put back on the skimpy excuse for a bra that I had worn for him the night before and didn’t bother with panties.

It was barely eight in the morning when I stood in the little school theatre looking at my project. I had to staple a large hand painted background on to a wooden frame and I had to get it right the first time. After looking at my options for a while, I decided my best course and started to work. I hadn’t been on it two minutes before I was startled by a soft, familiar voice.

“You’re going about that all wrong.”

“Alan! What brings you out so early?”

“Couldn’t sleep last night. Went for a bike ride and saw your car.”

“So, what’s wrong with my plan?” I was more than willing to have a second opinion. I was not surprised when he showed me an easier way, but it would take two people to do it. Without a word, we started.

It was going to have to be done in two phases, both parts requiring us be on our hands and knees. The first session had us facing each other as we worked. We went at it with a friendly banter and it was going well. We were in to it for about ten minutes when I couldn’t help but notice the attention I was getting. Suddenly I realized that the blouse I had on was very loose and open at the top and Alan had an unobstructed view. He was getting a tremendous dose of those twin pendulums hanging down, large and tanned and restricted only by skimpy transparent cloth that was little more than a joke. When I was standing up, the bra allowed the very tops of my nipples to be exposed. Hanging freely, no telling what he was treated to.

It was decision time, but I had few options. I could ask him not to look, but that didn’t quite make it. I could stop for a while and go home to change, but that was the same as telling him he had been caught. I decided that the damage was done and I would just bare through it. I don’t know if he planned it or not, but the procedure we were doing required me to concentrate carefully on what I was doing while he was at leisure to watch me. I’m sure he never took his eyes off my breasts the whole time.