Alan's Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when I let out the first little moan. I knew I did it, I thought that I heard it, and felt sure that he had, too. He answered with his own little muted groan, and then started a very slow, seemingly never-ending trip down my torso with his mouth. Starting at the very top of my head, he trailed past my only somewhat reluctant lips down the full length of my neck. Staying with my breasts for a while, he slid on down my stomach that had become such a traitor and reamed my naval with his tongue.

When he reached the area of my mound, I was pulling hard on my bonds, not so much as in an attempt to escape but more of a place to release my rapidly building but unwelcome sensations. Even then, I think my body had already started a small undulating motion in anticipation of what I knew was inevitable.

Finally, he looked up at me and said,” Are you ready for me?”

I looked in his eyes and saw no reprieve but gave it one last chance. “Alan, please, please don’t do this to me. It’s not right. Let me go home.”

He nodded, then spread my labia wide apart and shoved his face fully into what had already become my wet pussy. He immediately grasped my swollen clit between his lips and gave it an extremely long, hard suck.

I was instantly broken. “O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h, a-a-a-a-h-h-h.” It rolled out of my mouth with no thought. I jerked against the ropes and tried to move my body up and down to find his mouth. Somehow, he managed to keep contact with his mouth through all of my twisting and pumping. His hands held my ass firmly to press me to his face, as I couldn’t decide if I was trying to escape him or indulge him.

As soon as he felt my rapid rise, he slowed down. It went from a hard, aggressive sucking of my clit to a slow tease, starting from the bottom of my pussy, up and down the lips, then back up to lightly please my clit just enough to keep it hard and make it stay out of it’s little shield. I was doomed and I knew it. How he knew what it would take to master me so easily, I didn’t know, but every nerve in my body was on fire and there would be no return. All guilty thoughts and fear of reprisal went out the door. My only thoughts were of the sensations his mouth was having on that sensitive area below.

It didn’t surprise me when Alan fully detected my resignation. He stood up for just a second and straightened out one of my arms. By doing so, he was free to remove the cord from it, which I could not have down with my other hand bound. With the release from one side, the other arm fell immediately to my side. It wasn’t until they were both dangling down that I realized how really tired they were.

Without saying a word, he gently lifted each of my feet up and out of my clothes. There was an old, musky couch just a few feet away that had a light plastic cover over it. He led me over there and pushed me gently back on it, spreading out my tired legs, and went right back to his feeding. I was so tired and stimulated that I just placed my hands on his shoulders in the most comfortable position that I could find and didn’t protest or move. I looked at the front of the building one last time as if I expected a sudden rescue, then closed my eyes and allowed myself to finally drift into the sensations swallowing my body. A few minutes later I was moaning softly and gently stroking the back of his head. Ten minutes after that I was trying to shove his mouth into my pussy and was begging for relief which he refused to give me.

For the second time in my marriage, I was having my favorite fantasy filled by a man outside my marriage. I knew now that I was dealing with a man, not a boy. Where all this knowledge and patience came from, I didn’t know. It was just there and that was that.

When he was ready, and only then, he looked up at me and said, “Are you ready for me?”

“Y-e-e-s-s-s.” I was a time bomb with no fuse.

“Here we go.” With that, he became a machine, sucking so hard and fast on my clit that my only reaction was to open my mouth wide and beat on his shoulders. Thoughtless, obscene words of encouragement started to flow out of my open mouth and that sudden, undeniable tremor started building inside me. With my words flowing, he allowed it to build higher before I erupted, lifting me to that sexual plateau I had secretly longed for each day but had given no hope of ever reaching again. . How could I have ever known that my elusive fantasy would be fulfilled by one of my students?

“A-a-a-h-h-h-h, a-a-a-h-h-h-h.” I knew I was moaning profusely and my body was bucking against his mouth. My legs had long since been thrown over his shoulders, capturing him tightly against me. Constantly emitting little sounds and using my hands to gently prod Alan on, I continued in the throes of my orgasm for a long, long time. This time I was not surprised when he showed no sign of being in a hurry, instead letting me press against him and then pull away from his still busy tongue at my own will, appeasing an ever more sensitive clit as I wound down.

Finally, he backed off. As I lay there with my wet pussy exposed between my splayed legs, he looked at me directly in the eyes and in a soft voice said, ”Are you going to invite me in?” I almost laughed as I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him down on me. Guiding him myself, I took his hard cock and slid it straight into me. Both us arched our backs and groaned loudly to each other with the entry.

He felt wonderful inside of me and I started a soft rocking motion to meet his. I smiled softly through it all, which lasted a very short time. For all his patience with me and his ability to totally withstand my pleas for him to give me a quick release and instead drawing me into an orgasmic heaven, he had no control over himself when my pussy started softly clasping his young shaft and riding it gently up and down. Within five minutes he came with a fiery and a passion that maybe only a nineteen year old could.

He was immediately spent and went soft within seconds.

What do you say at a time like this?

“Alan, where did you learn all of this?” I was wondering if it was just something that comes natural to some men.

“My aunt.” He was slow to say it and it came out softly.

“Your AUNT?” I couldn’t hold back my surprise.

He laughed, but didn’t reply. After a short while he spoke.

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes.” Well, I think I did.

“She moved in with us when I was thirteen. Not long after that, she started paying attention to me. I was young, she was beautiful, and things happened. She taught me how to make love to please a woman with no thoughts to myself. She told me it would be the most important thing I ever learned, and had ways of holding back or punishing me if I didn’t do things to her approval. I’ve been having steady sex since I was fourteen. That’s it.”

I laid back on that old couch in total shock, him still on top of me and my arms around him. I’m sure my mouth was open, so totally unprepared for what I had just heard.

I jumped back to reality. We needed to leave. I pushed him off and grabbed my clothes.

“Alan, you understand that what we’ve done is very bad, don’t you?” The down side of this was dropping on my shoulders.

He stopped what he was doing, came over to me, and put his arms around me. I didn’t try to avoid the long kiss.

“I know. I’m really sorry. I’ve just wanted you so long. Nobody else but my Mom means anything to me.”

“I guess what I’m talking about is confidentiality, Alan. This should never have happened and it’s my fault, not yours. If any of this should even slightly leak out, I’m ruined. My career would be over, if not my marriage.”

“I’ll never say a word. I promise.”

With little else to say, we walked out. Within a week the play was over and that stopped any close association between the two of us.

As far as I know, he never said a word to anybody. Two or three days before graduation, he walked into my classroom after school and laid down a very official looking envelope.

“I am very, very sorry for what happened. I want you to see this. Nobody but my mother and my aunt knows. I know you’ll keep quiet.”

He opened it up and I started looking at the documents. It took a short time, but all at once I realized they were enlistment papers into the navy. When I asked when he was leaving, he pointed to a date. I thought about it a second and for some reason it kind of jolted me.

“Alan, you’re leaving the day after graduation?”

“Yep. While the other kids are partying, I’ll be packing.”

“How long have you known about this?”

“Since March.”

We talked a few more minutes. I wondered if the relief of him leaving immediately was apparent on my face. It must have been.

“Mrs. Miller, our secret will always be ours. It’s the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me.”

I thanked him and he started to leave. But, as he walked out, he looked out the door, glancing up and down the empty hallway and walked back in.

“I will always want you.” He lifted me out of my chair, gave me a real long deep kiss, and walked back out the door.

That Friday night, as I stood at the bottom of the stage checking to see that the graduates were in order as they went across, a lot of the students stopped to give me a hug or say something. Alan was no different. He didn’t touch me, but rather whispered in my ear. As he started to walk past me, for some reason yet unknown I grabbed him and pulled him back, pressing my mouth to his ear. He laughed and moved on.

I never saw Alan again. Right after graduation Daryl and I made the decision to go ahead and start a family. When the next school year was over, I was six months pregnant and he was offered a move to Oklahoma. I think he was surprised when I was so willing to make the move. Deep down, I knew there was a reason that we should put that town and school in the past.

So, here I am carrying a second child and wildly happy about life. I’m not saying that I don’t look back on some things because I do. Daryl has gotten better with his mouth, but I still dream of others who pleased me more. As for Alan, I have somehow found that only the good remains in my mind. Seldom do I think of him that I don’t have my hand between my legs. It’s just that kind of memory.

As for what we said at graduation. He had whispered to me, “You were my best teacher.”

I replied, “No, your aunt was.”