Alan's Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we had finished that part, I will admit to the little sensations starting to tingle through me. It wasn’t that I was trying to or wanted to tease him, but try as I may I couldn’t help but react to the attention I was getting. It didn’t help any that Daryl had not only left me stranded on a high, but his semen was still seeping slowly out of my uncovered pussy and drying in a thin crust on the inside of my thighs. A little thought crept through my mind. When we were dating, it seemed like there was a very distinctive smell coming off us after we had sex. I remembered trying to make sure I didn’t come in close contact with my parents afterward in fear of them smelling me. I wondered if that was the case now, with us in such close proximity.

The next phase required us to work side by side for a while with all of our hands busy. I was relieved to get away from the tit show, even though we were now in even more close proximity than before. As we moved slowly down the line our shoulders and legs were side by side, touching each other fully from top to bottom.

“You smell wonderful.” It was said in a quiet, unassuming voice. I thanked him and wondered again about the smell of sex on me.

It was a few minutes later that I realized that somehow his legs were no longer beside mine as we worked, but one of them was in between mine. He was wearing a pair of loose, thin sweat pants and through them I could feel the undeniable presence of a very large, very hard teenage cock rubbing against my leg. I shuddered when I first realized it and he asked me if I was okay.

“Yes.” But as we moved on all I could think of was the presence of that shaft rubbing against my bare leg. My shorts were light and loose and my imagination allowed me to picture that somehow his cock had come out of his pants and was sticking up under my shorts leg.

Soon, I knew it was not my imagination when he started a very slow, very slight humping against my leg. I’m sure he knew I was aware of what he was doing. A couple of times I unintentionally stopped, freezing in place, while he continued the slow humping. I could feel him throbbing against me and it was unnerving. Finally, it reached the point that he would lift his hands from the project and lightly touch my hips on each side as if holding them. There was no doubt in my mind that at that moment I was being screwed, if only in his mind.

We got to the end of the job. We hadn’t spoken for several minutes by that time, each of us caught up in the moment. I’m sure he was on the verge of orgasm, his breath very heavy and his body shaking. As for me, I was on the edge of terror, not afraid of him but rather the situation I allowed to happen. He was just an attractive teenager with a crush, taking advantage of a situation. But I was a teacher responsible for both our actions.

That made it particularly tough when I felt his hands slide slowly under the legs of my loose shorts, sliding slowly up towards my uncovered ass. That was it. This had to stop now.

“Alan, what are you doing?” I asked very quietly and with no attempt to move.

“Touching you. You feel wonderful.” He said it as if there was no big deal.

“You need to stop now.” I wondered if he could feel the chill bumps that had suddenly formed on my body.

“I’m sorry. Are you cold?” There was my answer.

“No, I’m not cold. But, you need to remove your hands, please.”

He did, sliding them out from under my legs. Then, his hands went up the front of my shorts and quickly under my blouse to grasp my breasts. It was all so quick I had to react after he did it rather than during. By the time my hands got to his they had pushed my bra up and were full of tit and nipple. His humping had turned from a slight movement to a hard, steady motion with his hard sliding fully up and down my ass through the cloth.

Most of this happened in seconds, not minutes, and I was not the least bit amused. I cleared his hands and stood up.

“Alan, you need to leave now.”

“Okay.” That was it. He got up and walked out the door.

Shaking, I cleaned up my mess and went home; extremely distraught with the event and the way I had handled it. I know it started slowly and what I thought was innocently, but it sure didn’t end that way. I would tell you that all of it aroused me, but in fact I was appalled and in retrospect knew that I should have slapped his face. To not have done so turned out to be a big mistake.

A week passed without incident. Due to the nature of my job, I had no choice but have contact with Alan, even though I made a conscientious effort to avoid situations where we would be alone together. He was withdrawn, too, probably being aware of the problem he had caused for himself. As the week passed, however, and he realized that I was going to let it pass, he started to become his old self again. Still, when I went to the school that weekend, I made sure all doors were locked and nobody could just walk in.

The following Tuesday night the kids worked on the set for a couple of hours as a group. I unintentionally let them stay too late and was in a rush to get them out of there but at the last minute I needed a few of them to help me get some items out of the storage building that was adjacent to the school. Most of them had been in there before and had no desire to be there. It was a large musky building that reeked of dust and had promises of varmints of all kinds. The only person who found it of interest was Alan, who wandered around in it each time we were down there as if he were looking for something particular of interest. Since it wasn’t always locked, I knew that he was in there at times by himself for reasons unknown to me.

It was dark outside when I went down there with three kids, including Alan. I knew exactly what I needed and where it was, so it would be an in and out trip. Some of it was light, some heavy. Alan graciously helped the other two pick up the light stuff and they shot out of there, anxious to get home. Alan went wandering around in the very back, so I had to chase him out of there.

“Alan, let’s get these boxes and get out.”

“Okay, but come here a second. I want you to see this.” Reluctantly, I went back where he was. He was holding a small box in his hand.

“Hold out your hands and close your eyes. You’ve been looking for this.” He motioned for me to hold out my hands palm up, as if he were getting ready to put something in them. I was tired and didn’t want to play games, but I went along with him, offering my hands out straight in front of me as I shut my eyes. No telling what he had found. I just hoped it wasn’t alive!

There was a rustle of sound, and then I felt his hands on mine. Knowing immediately I had made a mistake, I opened my eyes quickly and tried to drop my arms. They came to an abrupt halt, not falling to my sides. I looked at my hands and both of them were bound with some soft velvet ropes that had been left over from building a prop. He had made loops in them on each end and put my hands through those loops so that he could tighten them quickly.

“Alan, what are you doing?” As I tried to take them off, he pulled suddenly and they tightened even more, separating my arms so that my hands could not touch each other to untie them. I looked around and realized that the rope had been drawn around two support post, which would keep my arms separated as I stood there.

“Alan, let me go. This isn’t amusing and you’re in enough trouble already.” I knew the other kids were near, so I wasn’t going into a complete panic.

Without saying a word, he stretched the cord out so that it was tight enough that he knew I couldn’t escape and looped it around a large hook up high. I was standing there with my arms stretched out almost above my head and couldn’t move. He looked at me a second as if he were satisfied with his work, then walked away without saying a word.

“ALAN!! Get back here and let me go!!” He never even looked back as he left. Picking up the rest of the boxes we had come down there for, he quietly left. I was in a complete panic. All sorts of scenarios ran through my mind. Daryl was on the job somewhere and not expected back until the wee hours of the morning. I wouldn’t even be missed until then. Maybe a policeman would find me during a routine check. Probably not. They were accustomed to seeing me in the building late. What in the world was Alan thinking, leaving me here like this?

My situation was short lived. Alan walked back in the door. I sighed and, as much as my bonds would let me, drooped in relief. My relief was premature. On the way back in the building he had turned off the front lights, leaving us alone in the dimly lit back part of the building.

“Alan, what are you doing? Where have you been? Let me out of here!”

“I went up there to tell them you said for them to go home, that we had it covered. They’re all gone.” There was no excitement or panic in his voice. If he were concerned about the situation, he certainly hid it.

“Let me down now, Alan. You know you are already in hot water with me.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. If you had said anything I would already have heard about it.” His calmness frightened me.

“But what are you doing?”

He laughed lightly. “Anything I want, it looks like.”

Of all the stupid things to cross my mind, I thought to myself, “Please, please, please don’t let him start tickling me.” Being tickled was not just a funny inconvenience for me, it was a lifetime phobia. I dreaded it more than a broken bone and those around me understood that and stayed away from it. I never thought about it being anything more serious than that.

Instead, he walked around me several times, and then tried to give me a kiss on the lips. I turned my head and said, “Stop this right now, Alan. Let me down this second.”

My arms were tiring quickly, drawn out like they were. He stood in front of me and looking me straight in the eyes, slowly started to undo my blouse buttons. It was then that I realized just exactly how much trouble I was in. I hung my head in shame, not so much as what was happening but more the fact that I had been so gullible as to let it happen. This was no spur of the moment thing. It had been carefully planned.

It took just seconds for my blouse to be opened, exposing my breasts bulging out of a filmy white bra. “Very, very nice.” That’s all he said as he stepped back just a little and admired me. He stepped aside just as I tried to kick him.

“That’s not nice,” he said as he stepped to one side of me. My bra clasped in the front and he used one hand to release it. My breasts spilled out as the bra separated to each side and hung there. There were those little tiny patches of white barely covering my nipples standing out against the bronze color of the rest of me.

“Wo-o-o-o, Mrs. Miller, have you been wearing a naughty bathing suit?” I turned my head as my face turned red.

“Alan, what is it you want. Let me go and I will forget about this.” I wasn’t saying it in a menacing or even a pleading voice, but more one of a promise.

He smiled an unnerving, knowing smile, and said,” I have what I want. And I don’t think you are going to forget it.” Being careful to stay clear of my thrashing feet and legs, he stood to one side of me and, watching my eyes follow him, lowered his head to my nipple. I jerked back my body at the contact, dislodging his mouth.

“Alan, you can go to jail for a long time for what you’ve done already. Stop now. Don’t make it any worse.” Under the conditions, I was surprised at how calm I was outwardly handling this. Inside, I was churning with fear but I knew I had to be cool.

He moved away from me, out of my sight and behind me as I listened to him move about.

He reappeared, holding more of the soft cord in his hands. “I was hoping to avoid this, but I think I have to for now. I’m sorry.” I couldn’t believe he was apologizing to me as he reached down and tied my feet together as I fought it. It wasn’t easy for him, but in the end he had me so I couldn’t move.

Knowing I had lost my ability to fight back, he moved his head to my breasts again, making little sounds as he now moved freely from one nipple to the other, kissing and sucking on them alternately. At times he would nip at them with his teeth, but it took no time to find that his biggest attraction was to bury his face between them, using his hands to pull them over as if to smother himself in their fullness. I turned my head so that I couldn’t watch.

He tried on numerous occasions to kiss me, but I did have control of that, whipping my head side to side to avoid his lips. He settled for my neck, which was open to his whim.

He appeared to be in no hurry as he gently massaged and kissed my breast, burying his face at times in them, at others in my neck, his lips busy on my skin.

Through all of this, I was really starting to feel the effect of being tied up in this position. Tied in that upward position, my arms were becoming increasingly heavy. My legs didn’t seem to be giving me the support I needed, either. In short, I was starting to feel the fatigue replace the fear.

And, of course, I had Alan’s mouth and hands to deal with. I certainly wasn’t open to any pleasure coming from him, but I will have to admit that for his age and the particular situation his hands and mouth were very knowing. The thought passed through my scattered mind that this certainly wasn’t the first time he had been with a woman. His techniques, however unwelcome, showed every sign of the older, experienced men I had been with in my life.

After what seemed an eternity, he stepped back. I breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe this was over. Instead, he dropped to his knees and very slowly unbuttoned the top of my jeans and slid the zipper down.

“Please, Alan. Please, please, please.” That’s all that could come out.

“Relax, Mrs. Miller. I would never hurt you.” The reference to me as “Mrs. Miller” in this situation seemed absurd with him taking one of my pants legs in each hand and started a very slow jerking motion downward. If he was trying to make it last, he was doing a superb job. Keeping his face even with the top of my jeans, it took forever before even the tops of my bikini panties came into view.

Like my bra, they were no more than a white promise of protection, mere lacy gauze designed with the sole intent of being tantalizingly transparent. Not only did they not hide anything, but were cut extremely low to the top of my mound. Above that, on each side, were the tell-tell white signs of that skimpy thong I wore on the beach. This did not go past him. I was embarrassed even in this complicated moment that he was learning so much about me.

“I would love to be on the beach with you. I bet the men fall all over themselves.” He changed his attention from sliding down my jeans to kissing the little white lines, right down to where they hid inside my panties. I had been able to deny any pleasure before, but those constant, soft stimulating kisses just above my mound were starting to be distracting. Again, I subconsciously gave him credit for his ability to touch me in just the right places and at the right time. This certainly wasn’t any action of a clumsy child.

Very obviously reluctant to move on, he did anyway. Again, he continued that slow descent with my jeans. He inspected very closely every square inch of my legs as if expecting to find an imperfection, of which I knew were none. Finally, the jeans were in a clump around my ankles.

“See, I told you not to worry.” He was apologetic as he reached down and removed the cords from my feet. He wasn’t being altogether cavalier about it; he knew my legs were trapped by my jeans and severely limited any movement. For sure, I couldn’t lash out with them.

For some odd reason, my fear had started to subside and I was no longer afraid of any physical danger. I really didn’t know how far he meant to go, but unless I was being just an absolute fool, it didn’t appear that he wanted to hurt me in any way. What were of utmost concern at that point were my quickly tiring arms. My body was starting to ache all over from the uncomfortable and demanding position I was in.

“Please let me go, Alan. It’s really starting to hurt.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll let you loose as soon as possible.” What did that mean? What did this boy have in mind? What did he think he could do to possibly please me and gain any favor in my mind?

I found out. Gently applying pressure with both hands, he spread the inside of my upper thighs as wide as he could with my jeans confining my feet. He looked up at me, smiled, and leaned forward.

“No-o-o-o-o, Alan. Please don’t do that.” Of all the things he could have done; beat me, stuck his young cock in me, anything. I’m sure I could have gotten through it without any possibility of participation or enjoyment on my part. But it was almost like he had read a book on my life and had found the secret chapter. When he leaned over and started nibbling the outer lips of my pussy through the thin cloth, I looked down at the top of his young, intruding head and thought, “Please, anything but this. Anything but this.”

Totally ignoring my pleas, he began that light nibbling torture and, like everything else he had done so far, went at a very deliberate pace. He moved up and down my panties, kissing me through the cloth with occasional nibbling, then moving all around the top and leg bands with his mouth. I watched off and on, only being able to see the top of his head. Several times he would look up at me, staring straight into my eyes when my eyes were open. They were starting to close more and more often as he drew out his slow attack on my crotch.

I don’t care who you are, what situation you are in, or how well you like your partner. There is a point where a soft, knowing mouth in that sensitive area just can’t be ignored! And I was reaching that point with Alan. Even though I was emitting a constant flow of protesting words and telling him how much trouble he was in and that I would forgive him if he let me go, he stayed on his course. If a man had ever spent so much time paying homage to my panties, I couldn’t remember it. It’s as if he thought that if he licked and nibbled them enough they would go away. He was sneaking his tongue under the legs; giving me a preview of what I knew was to come.

As if he were being sneaky, he slowly started removing my panties. I was receiving so many kisses and nibbles as he inched them away from my crotch that I almost didn’t feel them come down. Again, as with my jeans, he flooded my legs with touches from his lips and tongue as be slowly lowered them. By the time they dropped from my knees down to the heap around my ankles, I was beginning to writhe around a little from the attention from his mouth.

He stood up in front of me. He had remained silent during most of this time, the only sounds from him being heavy breathing and little outburst of appreciation when he found something particularly to his liking. Taking my breasts gently in his palms, he lifted them up as if offering them to himself for kisses, which he did with a relish. I could feel my foot starting to stomp very gently as I tried detracting my senses from his mouth. This was getting to be way more over on the erotic side than I wanted to admit. Welcome or not, there was a very distinct little twitch forming inside my slowly heaving stomach.

Was I such an open book? Just as the thought about the feeling in my stomach cleared my mind, he reached down and barely raked across my bare midriff with the tips of his fingers. I was always super sensitive there and my stomach convulsed at the touch. As I jerked my body back, his lips closed on mine. This time I delayed before I turned my head and it became a kiss between two people, no matter how short. He sighed heavily, and then went to my neck again. I let him do it, thinking that his mouth on my neck wouldn’t play such havoc with my senses as when they were on my lips. It wasn’t such a great move on my part. His kisses turned from soft touches and nibbles to gentle biting and sucking, his tongue finding the inside of my ear.