What's Good for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers found the moist warmth of her pussy as her other hand moved up to cup and squeeze her boob. She fell back onto her bed and began sliding her finger up and down her slit. She thought about Jason's tongue moving over her as his fingers worked inside her. She remembered his kiss and the way he bit her nipples, causing such a sweet pain. Her fingers moved faster over her clit and she pulled her nipple hard as she imagined what his cock looked like. Breaths came out faster as she thought about what the skin of his cock would feel like sliding over her tongue, in and out of her mouth. Finally, she came, thinking of him lying on top of her, fucking his cock deep down her throat as he used that professional licking technique on her dripping wet cunt. As she rode wave after wave of electric pleasure, she could almost feel her fingers digging into his tight ass cheeks as his balls slapped her eyes and nose. Once she came down, she lay there, naked and spent on her marital bed. She wasn't sure where that fantasy had come from, but she liked it. It was definitely something to think about!

********

The next few days went by fairly uneventfully. There were sessions with kids and newborns and a couple boudoir sessions, which, with her heightened sexual desire, turned her on quite a bit, especially the very attractive brunette with the round perky tits that insisted on a full nude session. Megan didn't often do full nude, only implied nude, but this woman was so gorgeous, she couldn't find a reason to turn her down. At the end of the session, the girl had made the comment that she was bi and was just doing these images for the heck of it. She said she loved getting "whored" up and doing something sexy for herself. Megan loved the idea and had a really good time with the session. She had an especially good time in her room after the kids were asleep looking at the images on her laptop. Megan had never really been into women, but this one drove her crazy! She thought of Beth Anderson as her first girl-crush.

Megan sat at her desk, editing images one day about a week after her and Jason's experience in the field. She had asked him to come back in that afternoon to finish the session since they hadn't got to it before. When the bell jingled on the front door, she assumed it was Jason and didn't look up. The husky female voice shocked her.

"Are you Megan Davis?" The woman appeared to be in her fifties and looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet. A lit cigarette was hanging out of her mouth.

"Yes. I'm sorry, ma'am, but you can't smoke in here. It will damage my work."

"Oh well, now, we can't have that, can we?" The woman snipped as she crushed the cigarette into the antique wood floor, leaving an ugly scar. Megan winced.

"What can I help you with?"

"Well, for starters, you can tell me what the fuck you're doing with my son?" Spitting the words, the woman fished some papers out of her ripped, oversized handbag.

Oh shit... Megan thought. This must be Miranda Browen. "I'm sorry?"

"I found this on Jason's laptop last night." Miranda threw the papers at Megan, who defensively threw up her hands, allowing her to catch a couple papers mid-air. She looked down and read a few lines. It was a copy of a chat record between Jason and some Scott guy. Jason was apparently spilling the beans of their tryst the week before. Oh shit... Megan thought again.

"Look, Mrs. Browen..." and that was all Megan got out before Mrs. Browen was on her.

"Don't you 'Look' me you hoity-toity slut! That's my boy! You understand me? My boy! How old are you? You cain't even keep your own man satisfied that he's gotta go out and fuck some girl. What's wrong with you people? Cain't find no one your own damn age?" Miranda literally spit the words at her.

"Hey! You have no right to come in here calling me names and talking about my husband!" Megan was getting pissed, but she was not prepared for the fists of drunken fury that Miranda unleashed on her face.

"No right? NO RIGHT? Who the fuck do you think you are, you cradle-robbing cunt-whore?" Miranda laid some good punches, but most were misguided and easily deflected. Still, Megan's forearms were taking a pounding and the couple blows that actually connected with her face had some pretty decent force. Miranda must have been involved in a few bar brawls, Megan thought at one point. She was so busy trying to figure out how she would get this crazy lady out of her studio that she didn't hear the bell jingle on the door. She only felt the rush of air as the fists stopped flying and Miranda was pulled off of her.

Megan opened her eyes to see Miranda stumbling backward and Jason standing between the two of them.

"Mom! What the fuck?"

"I saw what you and Scott were talking about. You and this hussie were rollin around like two dogs in heat last week and you were planning on fucking her today."

"You are drunk, Mom! You've lost your damn mind!"

"You have! You're sleeping around with this married tramp! She's a fucking whore!"

"Stop it, Mom! Shut your fucking mouth and get out. Leave!"

Something in Jason's expression must have had an impact, because Miranda seemed to lose her angry high. She turned and walked toward the door. She stopped at the door and looked at the two, sticking out a wrinkled, bony finger. "Mark my words, you little whore. When I get through with you, your name's gonna be mud!"

Jason walked up to his mother and put his finger in her face. He stood over her by a good foot and a half. "You go ahead and try. You say one word against her and you'll be sorry. Mark my word." Jason's tone was low and kind of scary. And extremely sexy. Miranda left without another word.

Megan turned and walked into the shooting area. She flopped down on the settee and closed her eyes. Jason followed and sat down beside her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've been hit worse." Megan could feel Jason tense up. "Oh, no, not by Alex! I used to be in martial arts."

"I'm sorry about my Mom."

"What was that all about?"

"I think she's been spiking her booze with pills lately. She's been getting crazier every day and I guess she just snapped. It could have been anything. I'm just sorry it happened with you. She's all talk. She will forget about it as soon as she goes home and passes out."

The two of them sat in silence for a minute.

"So, wait. You were planning on having sex with me today?" Megan turned to see Jason's expression.

He smiled slyly. "You know how guys talk. I was just messing with Scott."

Megan thought for a minute. There was no denying her feelings for Jason. She doubted they would go away very easily unless she acted on them. "So you don't want to fuck me anymore?"

"What? No... I mean... of course I do! You're freaking hot! I jack off thinking about you... er, well..."

Megan laughed. "Well, why don't you do something about it already?" Jason turned to look at Megan. He judged her coy smile and realized she was serious.

"Fuck yeah!" He leaned over and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her to his lips. She climbed on his lap and rolled her hips on his growing bulge. He groaned and grabbed her tit, squeezing it hard. Megan suddenly had the thought of his Mom coming back in a catching them.

"Hang on!" She jumped up and ran to lock the door, making sure to pull the drapes and turn the "Open" sign off. When she got back to the little couch, Jason was wearing only a smile. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the monster he had been hiding in his pants. Really, she wasn't sure if he was actually that big, or if it was just the way he was sitting, but it looked like it was a good 8 inches long and at least 3 around. Finally, she decided there was only one way to find out. She half-ran to him and dropped to her knees between his.

Before he could say a word, she had slipped his thick cock into her mouth. He moaned deep in his throat as she swirled her tongue around the head and flicked her tongue lightly over it. She was so horny and had wanted to taste him for so long that she couldn't tease him anymore. She rose up on her knees and brought her whole mouth down on him, taking in as much as she could before her airway was cut off. Raising up just long enough to catch a breath, she allowed some saliva to drip out of her mouth before she slid all the way back down, slowly.

"Holy shiiiiit" Jason moaned.

Megan began picking up pace which meant she couldn't take all of him without scraping her teeth on his shaft. Instead, she grabbed the rest of his shaft with her right hand and began moving it up and down while twisting her hand back and forth as she sucked him in her mouth. She eventually fell into a steady pace and judging by the sharp breaths he was taking, he wouldn't last very long. He was holding onto her shoulders and began digging his fingertips in her skin and bucking his hips up to meet her eager mouth.

"Oh fuck, Megan! Holy shit that feels so fuckin good. Don't stop! Holy shit, don't stop!" He was sitting up now and almost leaning over her as he thrust himself in her mouth. His position was making it hard for her to move, so she just keep the pressure and let him do the fucking. She could feel his cock boiling and knew he was coming. He stopped saying anything understandable and just grunted and moaned in between short breaths.

"Oh! Oh, fuck..." he started. "Oh God... Yes!" Finally his cock erupted in her mouth. His cum hit the roof of her mouth and threatened to come back out, but she didn't think he had had a woman swallow before, so she sucked and swallowed as hard as she could. After the first glob slid down her throat, she realized it tasted nothing like what she had tasted before. It was... sweet! Realizing this made everything so much better! She swallowed with new vigor, causing Jason to keep coming harder and harder. He threw himself back against the couch and fucked her face hard, holding her head and breathing like a sprint runner in the final push. When he stopped throbbing in her and started to breathe easier, she sat back and wiped the corners of her mouth. Jason looked at her and smiled. And then they both laughed.

"Holy shit! You're fucking good at that!"

"You're good at eating pussy."

"I have been told that before. I guess you're good at things you enjoy doing."

"I guess so!" Megan thought for a minute. "Your cum... It's different."

"Bad?" Jason sat up a little.

"No! No! It's sweet, almost fruity."

Jason chuckled. "I eat a lot of pineapple."

"I thought that was a myth?"

"I guess not!" They both laughed again and Megan climbed up on the couch beside him, stretching out her aching legs. "Wait, are you done?"

Megan looked at him funny. "Aren't you?" Looking down at his semi-hard dick, "I guess not..."

"Hell no, I ain't done! I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my dick as I shove myself deep inside you." Megan looked at him, shocked. No man had ever talked to her like that and it turned her on like crazy. Jason took the moment of her stunned silence to jump up and move between her legs. He jerked her pants down hard and then jerked her shirt and bra up to take in her breasts. He was not gentle and she didn't want him to be. As he sucked on and bit her nipples, he rubbed his now rock-hard cock against her wet panty-covered pussy. He took a break from her tits and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and thrusting his tongue down her throat.

As they kissed, he slipped his hand down inside her panties to finger her wet cunt. He rubbed her clit vigorously, but not enough to hurt her. Megan writhed and bucked against him, loving the feel of his control over her. Between her lust and what he was doing, it wasn't long before she was screaming his name and digging her nails into his back. He pressed his body harder against her, loving the feel of having complete control over her.

"Oh my God! Jason, Jason... oh shit, please... yes!" Megan bucked against him as hard as she could and wrapped her legs around him. He smiled down at her, enjoying the sight of her orgasm. He took her mouth with his again and their tongues fought as she crashed through the wall and let go. She was screaming loudly and gasping for air.

Before she could come down, Jason ripped her panties off her hips and thrust himself inside her pulsing cunt. Feeling like she was being ripped in two was more than she could take. Another orgasm crashed through her as he thrust harder and harder in her. Megan reached around to grab Jason's muscular ass and pull him to her. Jason slid his pelvis against Megan's clit, causing wave after wave of orgasm. Megan didn't know one could last this long.

He fucked her harder and harder, pushing himself deep in her and making her tits jump. He grabbed one and squeezed hard, making her cry out. She wanted to touch him all over. She ran her hands over his back and around to his chest. With one hand, she ran her hand up to the back of his neck as the other one moved between their bodies, trying to reach his balls. She was able to for a moment, just before he grabbed her hands and held them tight over her head. Jason kept thrusting in her as hard as he could, enjoying the feel of his balls slapping her ass and his pelvis connecting with hers.

Since Jason had just come a minute ago, he knew it would take a while to get off again. He wanted Megan in every way possible. He grabbed her by the hips and rolled around to where Megan was riding him. She didn't miss a beat and began rocking her hips back and forth. He was much longer than Alex, and it felt like he was bottoming out in her. It didn't exactly hurt, but it definitely didn't feel as good. She leaned back, propping on his knees to make it better, but Jason could still see the grimace on her face.

Gently, he pushed her hips. She looked at him and he motioned for her to get on the floor. Relieved, she did as she was told. He knelt in front of her and pushed her on her back. He smiled coyly at her and she smiled back at him. Taking the control that they both wanted him to have, he grabbed her and rolled her onto her stomach. Then, he picked up her hips and shoved himself back inside her.

With her tits pressed against the flokati rug and her ass in the air, she felt very vulnerable. Jason pressed on the small of her back, reinforcing her submission. He wanted so much of her, but couldn't make up his mind. He could tell she was wearing out and knew he had to move quickly. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her up to where she was on her knees. Then he reached around and played with her clit, getting her juices going more. Jason leaned down and bit her shoulder where he had first kissed her. She cried out and reached her arm up to hold his shoulders. The view of her tits was amazing and he freed his hand from her hair to pinch her nipple.

"Please, Jason... come in me. I need you to fill me up. Please come for me."

Megan's soft words bore through him. He shoved her back down on the rug and rolled her over again. Her arms flopped over her head and her eyes rolled around wildly with passion and lust. Jason grabbed her thighs and pushed himself inside her again. Her tits bounced and swayed with every thrust and he could smell her come on her soaked thighs. The sight and smell of her was intoxicating. He lay down on top of her and started rocking his hips in and out. She grabbed his powerful shoulders and wound her legs through his. He propped himself up on his elbows and wrapped his arms around her head, then kissed her deeply and passionately.

"I love the feel of your pussy. You drive me crazy. I want every part of you." He bit her ear lobe and his hot breath sent shivers down her spine.

"Take me, Jason. I'm yours. Do whatever you want to me. I'm at your command. Fuck me any way you want." Hearing her give in to him and submit completely was something he never really knew he wanted. Knowing she gave him full control of her body was more than he could handle. He felt his cock boil and stiffen and finally he blew his load in her.

"Oh, fuck, Megan! Oh fuck! Take my come! Take it all!" His words disappeared and were replaced by grunts and yells of ecstasy.

"Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me hard! Fuck! Oh fill me up!" She looked up to see Jason's grimace as he threw his head back and gritted his teeth. He kept thrusting until there was nothing left inside him. He paused for a moment as the blood returned to his brain. Relaxing slightly, he leaned down and kissed Megan gently. She ran her fingers through what little hair he had and dragged her nails down the back of his neck. They pulled away and tried to catch their breath. Jason rolled and fell on his back beside the panting Megan.

It was a good ten minutes before either could speak.

"I have never been fucked like that in my whole life." She breathed.

"I've never came like that..."

She looked at him. "I'm 12 years older than you. I win." It wasn't terribly funny, but the two laughed until they were coughing. Absently, she thought about how she would have to deep clean and sterilize the couch and rug before she could photograph any clients on them. She thought about how she had never fucked Alex like that.

Alex. Shit. Megan sat up. Jason propped on his elbows. "What's up?"

"I can't stay mad at Alex now."

"Nope."

"What am I gonna do?"

"Tell him."

"Like I said, it's not that easy."

"He cheats, but you can't?"

"No. It makes me the hypocrite."

"Hmm... you're screwed then." The two laughed again.

"Fuuck." She threw herself back down on the rug.

"Yup. That's been accomplished."

*******

Megan asked her sister to stay the night again so they could talk. She told Christy everything that had happened. Christy slobbered at all the juicy details.

"He really worked you over, didn't he?"

"I didn't know an 18-year-old boy knew how to fuck like that."

"Can I have a go at him?"

"Hell no! He's all mine!" Megan giggled. "But really, how will I handle the whole Alex thing? Stacey's gone. It's not like he'll be screwing around again. He won't handle this well, but I want him back. I miss him, Christy."

"I could tell!"

Megan gave her sister a playful shove. "Seriously!"

"Okay, let me think about this." Christy looked up at the ceiling and pondered for a moment. Suddenly, a thought hit her and she turned on the couch.

"Well... you know that fantasy that you've always had about doing two guys at once?"

12