All Comments on 'Alex Ch. 01'

by UberAndrew

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Beautiful start. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Please give us more...an enchanting tale....

das4200das4200almost 12 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful story, love your characters... A couple grammar errors like "close" instead of clothes and then in the dark you put "could see" instead of couldn't... Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

really ine of the best stories i have read

james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
really good

i loved it , it would be wonderful if i had a fr like alexis livng close to me

in memphis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love the story and how you brought the caracters to life !! Beautiful story and want to see a second part to this !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well done

An amazingly believable story, I know I lived it.

While in Korea in the 70's I met a Korean woman in Seoul while sight seeing. I guess she saw a soldier in need, she stepped up and helped me with some translation. She then offered to show me some of the sites.

In short, we became friends. I began traveling to Seoul as much as possible and she and I would go out to eat, sight-see, and a few times to Walker Hill a gambling casino.

After a few months friendship became more but never outright sex that came 3 months later.

I never thought I'd participate in a sexual relationship other than a heterosexual one. I did and I have never regretted it. I have the fondest memories of that time and of her. She was beautiful, vivacious, smart, independent, she was every real mans dream.

SweetlisatvSweetlisatvalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful Story

Hi, loved reading this and hope you continue it...

Kept me on the edge of my seat and if I am honest a little aroused, Alexis obviously needs your attention..

xx

BimboBambiBimboBambialmost 12 years ago
nice start

The way you are so closely examining what the subject is thinking and feeling is really wonderful. I anxiously await to see you continue to slowly build this love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT

WOW! This is really great wonderful romantic love story. You really understand transgender person, Alex is really a girl not a boy, she just born in the wrong body. It will be more harder for Ryan to really know his feeling.

phlover86phlover86almost 12 years ago
Great!

I loved this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

psycho_bunnypsycho_bunnyalmost 12 years ago
Five stars!

Keep up the good work.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67almost 12 years ago
Being Alexis

I love it too. As a long time (since age 12) TG, I can attest that you have captured this beautifully. Oh to find a man that relates to us (me) so well. Meantime I will enjoy this story and dream of being Alexis. ;-)

Joanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like It!

This is tender and sweet and I want more!

nishacutienishacutiealmost 12 years ago
loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

great job. Just the way i like stories. Soft and romantic.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 11 years ago

Mister UberAndrew, you have no idea how beautiful and perfect is the sex story you just wrote here. I am a transgender myself, and you have no idea how deep your story penetrated into my heart and warmed my soul. I....I am sorry, I am just out of words to describe the perfection and the beauty you wrote here in describing the feelings of a young transgender falling in love and discovering her sublime feelings. It's the same feeling I've longing to feel myself for months. I haven't felt like that since I read the story "Pre-Op Roommate" by Dracthyus. All I can tell now is, please, for all that is good and sacred in this world, continue this series and make it a long series. It's all I could ask you. Thanks, Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Okay, as amazing as this story is, I definitely think you should wait for them to have sex for a while. I've never read a story as good and romantic as this one, so I just hope that it doesn't end in something like Ryan sucking Alexis' penis, because as erotic as that can be, it just seems like it would ruin the story. There ya go, my two cents.

Check out this one too, while you're at it...

http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=742

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 11 years ago

Please UberAndrew, continue your series. It's too fucking good and beautiful. I've dreamed about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thank ks

Very evocative. writing. Please write more.

smoothed273smoothed273over 7 years ago
Good Story.

Good Story. Hopefully a Part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Write more

I very much enjoyed your story. Please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait anymore.

Atleast help by tell when will u give update pls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more to this story ASAP!

Hope your still in this page and we getmoee to this amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful, beautiful story about true friendship or maybe love. Very nice atmosphere, good pace of action, and it really takes me into this beautiful world of friendship between Ryan and Alex-Alexis. I wish I could be like Alexis and have a friend like Ryan. I am very much looking forward to the amazing continuation of this story. Regards SissyBoy from Warsaw (Poland)

Wspaniała, piękna historia o prawdziwej przyjaźni a może miłości. Bardzo fajna atmosfera, odpowiednie tempo akcji, i naprawdę zabiera Mnie w ten piękny świat przyjaźni pomiędzy Ryanem a Alexem-Alexis. Sam bym chciał być jak Alexis i mieć takiego przyjaciela jakim jest Ryan. Bardzo niecierpliwie czekam na niesamowitą dalszą opowieść tej historii. Pozdrawiam SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska)

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 year ago

👍👍👍👍👍💖💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋💋✌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous