Alex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PHIL: "Mmmm fuck she's good Danny, she's really good at making a cock hard." I notice your obvious shyness again and move my shoulder a little. "Hey come out. Come and look at your brother, he's looking at you. Who comes to watch a porn show with the leading actress hiding away. Look at him. Show him you're proud to be wanking this cock to make it stiff."

ALEX: I shake my head no, and move my head with your shoulder, still hiding from my brother, but still rubbing your cock with my small hand as much as before.

PHIL: I grasp your two cheeks in both my hands to jerk it towards him. "Look at him! Look straight into his disapproving eyes. Show him that slutty passion burning behind your own. He needs to see for himself that you're doing this cos you crave cock, not because you're being forced."

ALEX: I whimper as you force me to face him. My hand slows down a bit, but I keep going. I slowly look into his eyes, see his shocked, disappointed, and hurt face, then quickly look back down, never taking my hand off of your hard, 8 inches.

PHIL: "Keep his gaze! look back up. It doesn't stop you being a horny bitch if you look at the floor. Embrace it! Stare at your brother with this fat cock in your hand! Look at him and tell him you're making it hard so I'll fuck you. Look at him and tell him you really want this cock up inside you again. Look at him and admit it!"

ALEX: I slowly look back up, looking into his eyes as I stroke you. I cringe as I see his face, his eyes watering. I wish he would look away but, like a car accident, he isn't able to take his eyes off of me. I'm not paying attention to the rest of your words as my gaze stays focused on him, the rest of my focus on rubbing your huge, hard cock.

PHIL: "Tell him you want it inside you." I repeat, my words almost hypnotic in their rhythm. "Admit it to him and then I will. He can see you're turned on but you need to let him know that your pussy's literally aching to have the whole of this dick slide inside you." Danny stares from his chair pleading you with his eyes. He's secretly hoping you'll say this is all a joke and just get dressed again. But he knows that his fears are all the more likely to happen and he's about to watch his sister do things in front of him he never thought she was capable of.

ALEX: I cringe as you order me to say it...I don't want to say it, but am really horny and really want your cock. "I...I want it inside me "I say..my voice shaky while my hand wanders lower, cupping your balls and massaging them gently.

PHIL: "Not like that!" I reprimand. "Like you mean it. Loud and with confidence! Proud to be a fucktoy. Tell him what you want!" I moan gently between my orders as you massage me, my cock now standing to full attention and occasionally jerking against your hand. "Tell your brother, you want his best friend, to fuck you"

ALEX: I look at him and say louder..."I want his cock inside me. I want your best friend to fuck me... so bad."

PHIL: "Mmmmm oh perfect." I reach down and jerk your wrist back and forth, using your hand to wank myself a few more times before moving it away from my cock altogether. I talk in a quiet yet demanding voice, ordering you. "Lie down on your bed Alex, just on the end here, slide your ass right to the edge with your legs over the end and your feet on the floor. Them spread them wide for me." I push you subtly towards the bed to urge you on.

ALEX: I whimper in disappointment when you pull my hand away from your cock. I put up absolutely no resistance as you tell me to go to the bed. I sit down on the end, then lay down, my feet on the ground, spreading my legs like you said, knowing that my brother is able to see me but my horniness overpowering all other thoughts. I lay there with my legs shaking, my exposed, wet pussy begging to be fucked.

PHIL: "Sorry Danny," I say in mock pity. "Can't you see much there?" I move his chair slightly so he is at a perfect angle to look right at your glistening open pussy. I come back around and playfully slap your thighs. "Look! Look here! Dripping wet she is. That's just from me telling the truth about her and her stroking my big cock. See what she's like now?" I bring the engorged tip of my cock to your tight wet entrance, before looking over at your brother. I push forward with one solid motion and finally I'm all the way inside you once more.

ALEX: my body squirms and I whimper as you slap my thighs. I can see you dragging the chair for him to see me more clearly, but I don't care at all. The only thing I care about right now is your cock. I shudder again as I feel it teasing my wet pussy. When I finally feel it inside me, I close my eyes, arch my back, grip the bed sheets, and moan very loudly in pleasure.

PHIL: I see you arch your back and moan loudly. I can tell now that I've totally won you over and you just need to be fucked hard. I start to pound your pussy mercilessly, giving you just what you've been craving. I tell you to open wider. "I want Danny to see exactly what's going on here." I look down to make sure that he can clearly see where my cock goes into you. He's shuddering in the chair, quietly whimpering "no.. Alex... how could you..." I smile at him. "Yeh but look how she's taking that fat dick Danny. See it slipping right in there every time?"

ALEX: I'm grunting and moaning as you pound my pussy, my body shaking, tits bouncing. My eyes closed tight as I moan in pleasure. I spread my legs at your command, and don't pay attention to anything you 2 are saying to each other. Feeling and thinking about the cock sliding in and out of me is the only thing on my mind.

PHIL: "You can be proud of her Danny. From now on when people ask about her and say 'how's your sister Alex doing?', you can tell them in a clear confident voice 'she's a filthy whore and loves to fuck'. How does it feel to have a sister who's obviously a much better fuck than your own girlfriend Danny?" I keep a steady rhythm up, finally giving you the cock you've been hungry for all night. "Look mate, she's going to cum all over my dick. The horny bitch is actually going to cum for us! Come on slut, come for me and your brother. Show your brother how you cum over a fat dick."

ALEX: I grunt and moan as you continue to fuck me. I wince a little bit at your words about my brother calling me a filthy whore to people, but am so consumed by your cock I dismiss it pretty quickly. As you keep fucking me I can feel the sensation coming across my body again, and begin to shake. I know I'm close to cumming. I feel embarrassed cumming in front of my brother, especially in this situation, but I want to cum so badly. I want to feel what it's like to cum with a dick inside me. I'm moaning loudly and so close.

PHIL: The room's filled with the wet sounds of our frantic fucking, my dick hammering into you at breakneck speed. I grunt at you and reach down to gently tap your throbbing clit with my thumb. "Watch her as she cums over my dick Danny. Look straight at her."

ALEX: you touching my clit sends me over the edge. I arch my back once more, close my eyes, and scream loudly as I feel myself start to cum, my pussy massaging your dick as I keep going. It's the most mind blowing orgasm I've ever had in my life. My body continues shaking even after I finish and I can hardly move.

PHIL: I slow my movements down as you begin to float down from your orgasm. "Mmmmm that's it. That's my perfect little obedient fucktoy." My cock still slowly drifts in and out of your pussy, now even tighter than before, already beginning to look red and sore.

ALEX: I'm still unable to move as I continue to feel your hard cock slide in and out of me..my legs shaking quite a bit. I find myself shamefully getting some pride out of being called a "perfect little obedient fucktoy" as I lay there at your mercy.

PHIL: You look calm and serene, smiling sweetly, content having got your fill of cock. I slowly slide my cock all the way out of you. Only to climb onto the bed at your side. "This is the best bit now Danny. This is the final shot of our porn film, where your little sister gets covered in my cum. And it's all for you, her proud big brother." I take my cock in my strong fist and rapidly stroke the wet tip, keeping it level with your cheek, aiming it over your mouth.

ALEX: I open my eyes and smile when I see your cock right above my face. I sigh happily when I see you start to stroke it, then look up at you, right into your eyes.

PHIL: "Oh look at the slut smile, eager for cum isn't she Danny?" My pumping becomes desperate, my eyes fixed on you. When I feel myself tipping over the edge I pull my hands back. You see stream after stream of my hot cum shoot from the tip. It splatters over your cheeks and chin, one streak landing above your eye. For the last few shots I turn my cock to the side to make a little puddle collect on your neck. "Wow... What a perfect picture, isn't she mate? You must be so proud of her. A proper horny cumslut of our very own."

ALEX: I keep my eyes open looking at you as you cum all over my face. I moan a little as I feel it, getting satisfaction that I made you cum, and loving the feeling of it being on me. I look up at you, admiringly, almost lovingly, as you tell my brother that I made a perfect picture and am a proper horny cumslut.

PHIL: I look over you to find a dry place, and notice your shoulder has escaped the flood. I wipe the remaining cum from the tip of my cock on there before getting off the bed. "Well it's been a pleasure you two. This won't be the last time we all meet together I'm sure." I push my cock back into my jeans and pull the zipper up. On my way to the door I notice something. "Oh, Alex, don't forget your work." I let two pieces of your paper float over to you and land on your chest. "And if there's cum on them now, you can tell your teachers why. I'll let you sort each other out."

ALEX: I watch you leave and sigh happily. I don't pay any attention to the papers now on my chest. I dip my finger in the pool of cum at my neck, then suck it off, giggling a little, as I watch you leave.

12