All Comments on 'Alex is Bound'

by ansainite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumber than a stump

And totally implausible as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO BAD I'm STILL laughing!

When she shoved the fake cock down his throat? He gagged and vomited all over her. Anyone would. When she pegged his ass? She tore his sphincter muscle so badly that she either took him to the hospital for emergency surgery or she let him bleed out and buried him on her property. Before that, what happened? This is a grown man. How did she magically drug him, get him into a car and then into her dungeon? She got a magic drug at the drugstore and got the dosage just right so he didn't die? She's magically strong so she could pick up all that dead weight and move him around? And at the end how did he go from planning to escape to being a willing victim? Did you even bother to proof read this garbage? Even for fiction it's so implausible and unbelievable I can't believe you posted it. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Search For Stories Similar To This

There should literally be hundreds of stories where a husband has been drugged, passed out drunk, overpowered, tricked, or tied up in his sleep by his wife, or his sister or sister-in-law, or his mother or mother-in-law, or his neighbors, or brother or father, or best friends, or coworkers or business rivals. Then horrible sex acts involving his wife performed inches from his face. Wives should use strap-ons or dildos on the restrained husband to balance out the assumed pain to them by the husband, be he guilty or innocent. Maybe even anally molested by a male rival. This attack should continue for an entire weekend or the entire length of the husband's vacation. He may even find out that his wife has willingly become an office wife for his boss and coworkers. As further humiliation the husband will be forced to lick, swallow and eat the cum from his male torturers. As a final punishment the husband is both castrated and given a brutal penectomy. There are literally thousands of stories arising from such circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then he got loose.

He beat her to death and buried her body in the forest. He then made a pack and hiked back to civilization. Nobody found her body. This was just stupid. The need to be free would override any sexual fantasy. This was just stupid. Nobody gives up that easily. Not even in fictional stories.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd love for her to do this to me but before I woke up dressed me up as a school girl xs mini skirt g string and wakes me up by slapping my ass spank me to tears then bound to bed face down ass up to be pegged long n hard while calling me her bitch I've never been spanked otk to tears or pegged can a woman change this please I'm 30 living in lancaster ca 661227fiveone83

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous