Alexa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

The recent turn of events will have momentous effects on the future of the empire. Like you my concern is that chaos does not befall our kingdom.

Master-at-arms Magara came to me accusing Ran Chi of the murder. Unfortunately for Magara, Ran Chi was in the camp of the Western Army when our beloved Khan was murdered. After a freely given confession, Magara was executed; the results of which I have sent to you.

Magara assured me he worked alone, so as far as I am concerned, justice has been served.

I will arrive before sunset. All the other field generals will be at Alamain soon. A council will be formed to decide how the empire will be ruled.

May the spirit of Magus Khan live on.

Lin Quan

General Commander, the Western Army

Ran rode his exhausted horse up the trail of his home canyon. After tending to the horse's needs, he entered through a secret entrance and collapsed on the bed. Only one thing could make him feel good at that moment, and she crawled out of the tunnel. So tired, he didn't noticed her presence until her soft lips touched his. He took her in his arms and quickly let go when she winced with pain.

"What has happened?" He sat up suddenly energized. She placed her had against his lips.

"I'm okay, my husband. It was Caree who saved my life. Lie back down and let me show you how much I missed you."

"Let me show you how much I missed you, my wife." He gently pulled her against him and found her lips. Their tongues danced hungrily in and out of each others mouths.

"Come, my love," she said. "You stink and you're covered in dust. Ran laughed, lit an oil lamp and they crawled back to the hot pool.

"And where are Lilli and Caree?"

"They're back in the great cavern. Caree knew you were arriving and sent me to you. Bathe quickly, my big stallion, because this little mare needs this..." She reached between his legs and fondled his manhood. "And she needs it very badly." Ran laughed and kissed her again.

"And she's going to get it, my little mare." He laughed heartily as he disrobed and stepped into the steamy water. The sight of his naked body started her heart racing and her breath move quicker in her chest.

"I'll wait in bed," she said and quickly turned away. Caree had given her an herbal scent of flowers and she disrobed, rubbed it on her body and laid down in the dark. She scooped some grease out of Ran's oil gourd and worked some inside her aching feminine center. She ached to be filled with his flesh. Very soon, he was there beside her.

His body was hot from the pool, and when he took her in his arms, she melted. Ran's cock was hard and long and their bodies pressed it between them. Alexa could feel it pulse against her skin. Her lips were hungry against his, and her tongue darted in and out of his mouth. Avoiding her wound, his hands were everywhere else; up and down her back caressing her hips and her ass; gliding across the skin of her belly making her stomach muscles twitch; and pinching her hard, pouting nipples. Alexa's hand wrapped around his swollen member and moved in soft, slow strokes.

"I want you inside me. No...I need you inside me," she whispered as he kissed her neck. Ran slid one hand between her legs, reached under and probed her tight hole with a finger. He smiled when his finger slid in with ease.

"You are ready, my love." He knelt between her legs and pulled her against him. With only a brief fumbling of guidance, Ran's cock found her rose bud and he pushed into her. At the same time, Alexa pushed back and his glans popped into her warmth and softness. They groaned together as his shaft slowly sank inside her twitching body until his balls rested against her soft, perfect bottom.

"At last," Alexa groaned. "Fuck me my darling."

And he did...

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12