The Dream Job

Story Info
Paul gets a job offer he can't refuse.
1.6k words
4.48
47.5k
76

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut the fuck up! MIABELLA?!"

"Yeah."

"Jasmine fucking Miabella?!" Debbie asked incredulously.

"Yes." replied Paul, her husband. "Head of IT at Miabella Fashions. I've got one more interview to get through, but it sounds like they're going to hire me."

"That's un-fucking-believable! Do you know how much I love Jasmine Miabella?"

Paul chuckled, "I think so. You talk about her a lot. That's why I didn't want to tell you about it until I thought it was for sure."

Paul was scheduled for his final interview at Miabella Fashions at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. He'd been told by Miss Miabella's assistant Karen that this was just a formality and the job was almost his. It was a dream job. Some up & coming fashion designer started up a new company and needed someone to keep the computers running for them. Piece of cake for Paul with his education and experience. Great pay, benefits, 401k, full medical & dental. The whole enchilada.

"Oh my god, baby! This is incredible. We have to celebrate!"

"Well maybe lets wait until I actually have the job." Paul chuckled. Debbie was always so excitable.

"Okay, but you have to text me as soon as you know for sure tomorrow."

"I will, babe. I promise."

She smiled and kissed him deeply. That night they fucked like rabbits and fell asleep happy, exhausted, and just a little bit sticky.

The next day Paul tried to keep his expectations in check but couldn't help feeling excited and a little bit nervous about this last interview.

"Miss Miabella will see you now, Mr. Thompson." said Karen, Jasmine's executive assistant from behind her desk of glass and steel.

"Oh! Thank you." Paul replied, surprised at how nervous he must have sounded as he stood up and entered the office.

He was struck at first by the sheer size of the room. (It was easily bigger than the entire one bedroom apartment he shared with Debbie.) Immaculately decorated with what looked like very expensive furniture, a few sculptures, potted plants, wall hangings, and behind the large dark cherry wood desk, the lady herself. Jasmine Miabella rose and walked around her desk to greet him. He'd seen pictures of her before, of course. She was his wife's favorite designer and he'd feigned interest in Debbie's ramblings time after time about how great and talented and beautiful Jasmine was, but seeing her here for the first time in person... she was breathtaking.

She wore a pair of deep red high heeled shoes. Her slender, light brown legs led upwards to a snugly fit charcoal grey knee-length suit skirt wrapped around fit, slender hips and then to a blood-red sleeveless "business casual" blouse unbuttoned to offer an enticing but modest view of her cleavage. Her hair was black, styled into delicate waves flowing down just past her shoulders. Her dark skin seem to glow with it's own inner luster and she had large golden brown eyes like a Disney princess. She was tall. Easily 5'10" without the three inch heels, which almost seemed to make her move in slow motion as she took another couple steps and extended her hand to him.

"You must be Paul Thompson. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Jasmine Miabella."

"I.. uh, yes. Pleasure to meet you too. I've heard so much about you." Paul managed to say.

Jasmine gave a barely audible giggle. "Please, have a seat." and motioned to the chairs in front of her desk. Paul took the one on the right & was a little surprised when Jasmine sat in the one on the left instead of the big one behind the desk. "I'd prefer to have our first meeting without a huge barrier between us, if you don't mind." She said with the slightest of grins.

"No, not at all." Paul tried to smile casually.

Jasmine gave a slight nod. "Well, ok then." She pulled a file off her desk, opened it, and started to ask him questions. Basic interview stuff. Mostly rehashing things that had been covered in the previous interviews. Jasmine seemed pleased with his answers and when she smiled he smiled back. It seemed to be going well, and eventually...

"So here's the thing, Paul." Jasmine said, snapping the folder closed and tossing it onto her desk where it made a loud SLAP. "I like you, and I think you would be perfect for this position, but my business partners have another candidate in mind. Now, I have the power to put my foot down if I want to and hire you, but first I'd like you to show me that you're willing to make it worth the effort on my part."

"I'll do whatever you want Miss Miabella." Paul replied somewhat puzzled, but determined to land the job.

She smiled slowly. "Now that's what I like to hear." She stood, and leaned over placing her hands on the armrests of his chair drawing closer to him. "I want you..." she moved closer so that her mouth was close to his ear "...to make me cum."

Paul was understandably surprised. "Y-you want me to, have s-sex with you?"

"Well..." she said, reclining back again into her chair, "more specifically..." she unsnapped the buttons on the side of her skirt, pulling the front of it aside exposing a pair of lacy panties "I want you to suck my cock." She then pulled her panties aside and reached down with her hand, unleashing one of the biggest penises Paul had ever seen. "If you can make me cum within five minutes, I'll give you the job."

Paul was transfixed. It had to be at least six inches long and it wasn't even erect yet! He sat watching in stunned silence, an eternity in an instant, as she gently squeezed the base and stroked her massive tool. Slowly it grew bigger and bigger. "So how about it, Paul?" she asked.

Paul knew this was wrong. He knew this was sexual harassment and against the law, not to mention unethical, but sitting there in the presence of this cinnamon-brown sex goddess, her intoxicating perfume permeating the air and his head swimming, Paul felt himself being pulled towards her. He got out of his chair and knelt before his new goddess. He reached out his hand and she took him by the wrist, pulling his hand to her turgent cock. "Mmmmm, that's a good boy. Now show me what you can do." She breathed out in a slow, smoky voice as Paul's warm hand gripped her hot dick. His body seemed to move on it's own as he watched from somewhere deep inside himself. He stroked her cock softly up & down, squeezing gently at the tip and more firmly at the base. Jasmine moaned her approval softly and made a come-here gesture with her hand. Paul leaned forward and took the tip of her still swelling cock into his mouth.

Jasmine took a long breath and gave a sigh as Paul started to work his mouth up and down the shaft of her cock. "Mmm, yes. That's good. Keep going." she said with a grin as Paul started to find his rhythm, squeezing with his lips while keeping his teeth back, taking her rigid tool deeper into his mouth. He was dimly aware that his own prick had turned to steel in his pants, but kept his attention on Jasmine. He noticed her breathing had sped up & knew he was making her feel good. She reached out with both hands sliding her fingers into his hair and taking a firm grip, pulling his head back & forth, fucking her sizable cock into his mouth deeper and deeper until he began to gag. "Oh, sorry" she said with a giggle, easing up a bit, "I didn't mean to be too rough." and continued fucking his mouth onto her cock, pulling with her double handful of his hair. Her breathing became more rapid and ragged.

Paul had got the swing of it, timing his breathing to her manipulations, using his lips and tongue to stimulate the length and breadth of her yummy girl cock. This was so fucking hot! And he knew she was getting close. She hooked one of her long slender legs over his shoulder and behind his back, pulling him closer.

"Oh shit Paul, I think you're gonna do it. You're gonna make me cum!" She heard Paul give a slight moan with her tool deep in his mouth. "I want you to swallow it." she snapped between heaving breaths, fucking his mouth as hard as she thought he could take. "Swallow my cum you thirsty cocksucker! Uhhhmmm! I'm cumi-NNGHH... MMNNG!... MmmNN!"

Paul did his best. Gulping as much as he could as she shot off in his mouth. One, two, three big spurts of hot thick semen shot into his virgin mouth. Paul ignored the bitter unfamiliar taste and tried his best to perform as Jasmine wanted, swallowing as much as he could, but a little spilled out of the corners of his mouth. She didn't seem to care. Jasmine's moans grew softer until she released his hair and he pulled his mouth off her cock, collapsing backward against his chair in a daze.

"Hmmm... Mmmmmm..." she purred to herself with her eyes closed and said "Well Paul, you're hired. When can you start?"

It was decided that Paul would start next Monday morning. "You can use my private restroom to clean up before you leave. See you next Monday." Jasmine said with a wink, refastening her skirt as she walked out of the office. Paul's head was still spinning. Did that really just happen?

He cleaned up & finalized the details with jasmine's assistant Karen on his way out. Then he headed to the store to buy champagne and smoked salmon for the coming celebration. He texted his wife on the way, "I got the job!"