Alexis' Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,144 Followers

She was allowed no recovery time, however, as Gemma manipulated her onto her hands and knees on the mat. Alexis did as she was told; having learned her lesson, slowly but without argument, she got into position. No sooner had she done so then she was presented with another cock in front of her face. There was no gentleness this time either as the second wrestler forced her juice covered cock down her throat and began to fuck her just as her team mate before her had done. Concentrating on trying to breathe, she suddenly felt another cock pushing against her cunt. Taking her mouth from the second wrestler's plastic cock for a second, she quickly glanced round to see who was about to fuck her now. All she managed to see was another wrestler in her bikini with a huge strap-on between her legs, before her head was roughly pulled back round.

"Suck it, bitch," she was told.

As both cocks, both women, began to fuck her, Alexis could hardly even think about anything else but what were the other's doing. The two professionals soon got into a rhythm and they began fucking her together so that both her mouth and her cunt were being hammered at the same time. She knew she would never last like this and very quickly she could feel her orgasm building deep in her belly and, as both her mouth and cunt were pounded, she started to shake uncontrollably as yet another huge orgasm hit her. She struggled just to stay in position as wave after wave overcame her and she was hardly even aware when the woman behind her leaned forward and started to play with her huge tits. She suddenly became aware, however, when the woman stopped playing and began stretching her poor nipples once again. Screaming in pain and pleasure she prayed that no one else would want to fuck her.

She knew it must be getting late as more and more candles were brought into the room and she prayed again that they would not be used on her. They would be but not yet as the wrestler's weren't finished with Alexis yet. This time one of them crept in below her and Alexis felt herself being forced down on the plastic strap-on by Gemma pushing her shoulders.

She managed to raise her head, trying to find her friends, trying to see what torture to expect next. Before she could see anything, however, another wrestler presented her with her plastic cock to suck. Alexi was defeated by now and opened her mouth obligingly, not even trying to think whose pussy juice she was tasting.

"We've saved the best for last, bitch," whispered Gemma. The woman below her suddenly grabbed her and pulled her down until they were lying face to face. Next, she felt Gemma squeeze her arse cheeks hard then slowly pull them apart. Reaching down between her victim's legs, she scooped up some of Alexis' own juices and smeared them over her tight arsehole.

"Oh, god, no!" thought Alexis but she was unable to move. The strong woman below her held on with all her might as Alexis tried to shake herself free. Yet one more juice covered strap-on rested against her dirtiest hole and, with one almighty push, forced its way past her tight sphincter and entered her virgin arse.

She tried to scream in unimaginable pain but the other two wrestler's had taken Gemma's nod as a signal and started to fuck her – hard. The cock in her mouth pounded her throat as she moaned from the fucking her tight hole was receiving. The cock in her cunt was only about an inch away from the cock pounding into her arse. The cock in her arse went deeper and deeper with every thrust and she bounced between all three like a rag doll.

She knew she had to escape but she knew she was going nowhere. She had never felt so full in all her life; all the excruciating pain she had endured had now been replaced with a brand new sense of pleasure and she knew she had found her heaven. Gemma, however, wanted to reintroduce some pain and began to flog her upturned arse while she was fucked in all three holes.

When the maid once more reappeared with a full candelabra of lit candles and handed it to Gemma, the evil woman alternated between hot wax and the whip to torture Alexis round cheeks. Alexis alternated between pain and pleasure until finally she came and her body could take no more.

She woke hours later in her own bed with no recollection of how she got there. She was naked but even dressed she would find it hard to cover the marks that Gemma had left all over her breasts and arse and she wondered how she would explain them to her husband. She also wondered if he would like to add to them.

0131aj
0131aj
1,144 Followers