Alexis in Puerto Vallarta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our jeep climbed up the impossibly steep and twisting cobblestone road, Alexis was excited at the variety of color from the tropical plantings, deep green leaves and impossibly bright flowers, all contrasted by the stark white of the stucco villas and their orange tile roofs against the deep blue sky. Suddenly she squealed with delight and grabbed my arm as a large green iguana scuttled along a stone wall while we passed. Well, it wasn't a large iguana, as iguanas go, but it was the closest thing to a dragon Alexis had ever seen. We aren't in Kansas any more, Toto.

The rental agent/manager met us at the villa and showed us around as a woman in the kitchen was squeezing limes and mashing avocado. The villa had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a large living/dining room area open, without door or wall, on to a patio and small private pool. The patio and pool were surrounded by lush tropical plants in heavy clay pots. The entire patio was situated so that you could not be seen from any other unit, nor could you see any other unit's pool. Over the waist-high patio wall was an incredible view of the entire bay, the deep blue sky merged into the ocean almost seamlessly in that light. Not far below us was Los Arcos, the famous rock formation where we would go snorkeling in a few days.

The manager-type was going out of his way to offer his services to recommend restaurants, sightseeing excursions and the like; everyone in the tourist areas of Mexico has something to tout. I assured him that I was able to find the ocean by myself, but I did enlist his help in trying to make sure our luggage found its way back to us. A gratuity insured his diligence and improved the odds of us having a change of clothes before dinner.

During this routine, Alexis was standing against the patio wall at an angle to us, admiring the beautiful view. I enjoyed a beautiful view of her. Wearing her glasses, Alexis looked about eighteen. Her sundress, tight against her breasts and waist, but flowing loose around her bare legs, showed her voluptuous figure to its best. She had kicked off her shoes the moment we walked in the door. Her face was flush with the excitement of all the strange beauty of what lay around us. Overall, she exuded an innocent but wanton look. This was not lost on the manager-type who studied her closely with great appreciation and approval; he then looked at me with that raised eyebrow that needs no explanation. She looked absolutely ravishing. That's exactly what I wanted to do, ravish her. That's exactly what I was going to do as soon as I could get this guy to leave.

The agent and cook, having finally completed their welcome ceremony, departed, leaving behind a blender full of frozen margaritas, a bowl of guacamole, a bowl of freshly made salsa Mexicana and a large basket of tortilla chips.

I took off my own shoes and socks and approached Alexis with a frozen margarita in each hand. She turned to me and hugged me almost spilling our first drink.

"It's absolutely gorgeous, Roger. Can't we stay here forever?"

"You bet we can, Alexis." I placed a tender kiss on her lips and handed her a glass. "A toast to you." I raised my glass to her. "Here's to my beautiful Alexis; I love you deeply."

"Thank You, Roger. I love you deeply too." Those words always thrill me. It makes my heart melt when she says that she loves me. I never cease to be amazed by this woman and the effect she has on me.

We put our drinks down on the wall and fell into each other's arms, hugging for a very long time. It just feels so natural to hold her. Finally, I backed away and looked into her eyes. They were bright with excitement; her smile was broad and eager. She confessed that when she first left the airport, that she was angry about the luggage and that the dusty, hot and rather bleak landscape really depressed her. But now she was so happy. What the hell, we can always buy more clothes.

Speaking of clothes, it was getting hot in the mid afternoon sun and I was starting to feel a little frisky again. Alexis's cotton sundress had little buttons from her neckline all the way down the front to the hem of her skirt. I slowly started unbuttoning her dress, beginning at the top. After a few buttons her cleavage began to show. She was not speaking, but I was starting to tell her what I was going to do to her. She intently watched my hands as I slowly unbuttoned her dress. When I got past her waist, the dress fell to the stone patio floor. She stepped out and stood before me in a white satin bra and panties. I pulled her to me and reaching behind her back, unsnapped her bra. That too fell to the floor. Then I put my hands down the back of her panties and felt the smooth globes of her butt. It always felt naughty to have my hands in her panties. Those too joined the rest of her clothes. She stood before me naked and glorious in the warm Mexican sun. She had just trimmed her pubic hair to a short, soft fuzz. She looked great in just her glasses, silhouetted against the clear blue sky.

"Now Roger, it's your turn." Without another word, she unbuttoned my shirt and took off my pants. My boxers soon fell and I too was naked. "See Alexis, I told you we would just have to walk around naked if we didn't have any luggage."

There we were, naked in the open sun of the patio, overlooking the whole bay of Puerto Vallarta. We held each other close, our hips thrust together as we leaned back, giggling and sipping our margaritas. Her butt was against the patio wall. My dick was hard and stuck between her thighs and her pussy. Alexis was starting to get wet. As she did, it coated my dick and I was able to slide in and out between her thighs and pussy. Alexis's eyes got wide and she started to stop me, but I convinced her that at this angle, there was no danger of me slipping inside of her. She relaxed as I slid slowly, very slowly indeed. We had lots of time. We drank and talked softly and giggled until our glasses were empty.

Alexis was starting to moan deeply with each thrust. Her eyes were almost closed. This was the closest she had ever come to actually fucking. That alone was tremendously exciting to her. Alexis had never allowed herself to have a penis slide back and forth through the folds of her pussy. The ridge on the upper edge of the head of my penis rubbed back and forth across her clitoris and vagina. Each thrust back and forth sent shivers up her spine. She was so wet that I slid easily back and forth. It almost felt as if I was inside of her. All I could think of was, how much I love her and how much I want to bring the ecstasy to her that she brought to me.

I pinched her nipples hard between my thumbs and forefingers. With a deep gasp, Alexis's legs almost collapsed beneath her. She held on to me, with her head on my shoulder. I whispered in her ear.

"Alexis, this is almost what it will be like when I am inside of you. But, I will be deep inside of you. Deep, deep inside of you. I will pull out until I am almost completely outside of you, then I will go inside, just enough for my head to be inside of you, then I will pull out again."

As I told her this, I slowly rubbed the head of my cock back and forth across the opening of her vagina in short slow strokes. "Then I will penetrate deep inside of you." With that, I thrust toward her so that our pelvic bones were pressed hard together.

Alexis held me tightly; God was she strong. I went faster and faster. I was closer and closer myself. Her moaning became louder and faster. "Oh, Roger. Oh, Roger. Oh, Roger. I love you so much." Oh Alexis, how I love you.

I can't quite relate what happened then. As my climax approaches, there is always a period of such concentration of sensation and exquisite feeling that I am unconscious of everything around me except for Alexis. It is as if our consciousness is melding together. Nothing else but the two of us exists in that brief flash of time. The sharing of that feeling with someone you love as much as I love Alexis is remarkable. I can only assume she feels the same way. I truly believe she does. The look in her eyes afterward tells me so.

Many cultures over the centuries of recorded history have considered the sexual union and orgasm between a man and a woman to be a religious experience. In pagan religions, the fertility of woman and the act of conceiving and bearing children was a miraculous event, quite literally a gift from their God. The moment of orgasm itself was considered as holy. There is that point at the summit of an orgasm where the mind goes blank and nothing exists but each other. They believe that is when man and woman have some brief direct contact with God. I'm sure this resulted in some fun church services. It is a shame that so many Christian religions have evolved vilifying both women and sex.

At various times I have been accused of being an agnostic, a secular humanist, even an atheist, but certainly, above all, and always, a cynic. Whatever, I am, I don't believe that God would create man and woman, only to toy with them. Any being powerful enough to create the miraculous expanse of the universe is hardly going to also create silly rules on who does, or does not, get to go to heaven. I do believe that mankind, and solely mankind, created organized religions as a tool for social control.

The Pope decries birth control. No kidding, in the face of dwindling numbers of the faithful worldwide, propagation is the easiest way to promote growth. The whole "fish on Friday" business was exactly that, just business, introduced solely to support the British fishing industry. That goes back to before Henry the Eighth, and hung on until the late Twentieth Century.

Orthodox Jews must follow rigid dietary dictates that made sense from a public health standpoint about two thousand years ago, but I seriously doubt God is going to care if you have a bacon cheeseburger for lunch.

Religious zealots inhabit the school board and prohibit the teaching of evolution because it doesn't fit into their idea that the universe was literally created in six days. What a bunch of concrete thinkers. They believe that God follows each of them around with a score sheet, ready to send them to a scorching everlasting hell if they waiver from the "Truth". Talk about social control.

After the incredible climax shared by Alexis and I, we lounged around the pool, naked and polishing off the rest of the blender full of margaritas, the guacamole and the freshly made salsa Mexicana. Alexis didn't like the salsa because she is very sensitive to hot peppers. On the other hand, I was polishing it off by myself. The mix of fresh chopped tomatoes, onion, Serrano peppers, cilantro and a pinch of salt, made me wonder why anyone ever bought the stuff in a jar.

As the margarita supply dwindled, we discussed, debated and/or argued about religion, philosophy, and whether the earth was really flat. This was really just intellectual foreplay, something we had not done before; but it was a necessary step in the development of our relationship. There had to be a testing of each other, and it might as well be done under the influence of alcohol so you have a good excuse for saying something incredibly stupid.

By the time we finished the margaritas, I was voting for the pagans. Do you know how disconcerting it is to be half-drunk and naked, arguing with a really bright and very sexy young lady who is also stark naked? You can't possibly win.

At one point, Alexis had a tortilla chip, overloaded with guacamole, headed for her mouth when a large glob of the green stuff fell and landed, splat, on her right breast, just above her nipple. Not being one to waste guacamole, I quickly jumped to the rescue and slurped up the guacamole with my mouth just as it was sliding off her nipple. All theological discussions abruptly ended. One thing led to another and before long we had green goo spread all over each other's bodies. It would have been highly erotic if we had not been laughing so hard. Actually, it was incredibly erotic when Alexis smeared guacamole all over my dick, then licked it off with her tongue and started to suck me clean.

That did it. We were hot and sticky from the sun, margaritas and guacamole. I felt that we had just had an intellectual food fight with real food. Before my dick and Alexis got another helping of guacamole, I pulled her to her feet and dragged her into the bathroom for a shower.

The shower was a typical Mexican resort villa shower, large, open and tiled, with a seat for two. It was easily large enough for the both of us, and even a few more, if they were close friends. We started with actually cleaning off all the crusted debris from the afternoon's activities. Then the shower got personal and interesting.

I washed and conditioned Alexis's hair with the small sample bottles left for the guests. It smelled of gardenias. Then I began washing her with the gardenia scented body wash. It made our skin very slippery, much more so than just plain soap. We both got fully coated. Our bodies slid against each other with the same kind of erotic slippery skin contact that a penis has inside of a vagina. It was incredibly erotic and my cock throbbed intensely as it poked at her body. Then, I did something that I know Alexis finds extremely erotic. I stood behind her with my hard cock sliding into the crevice of her butt while I was pinching her nipples with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. It didn't take long before she collapsed with a loud moaning orgasm. The combination of so much stimulation to so many erogenous areas was too much for her to last very long, not very subtle and far too quick, but extremely intense.

Alexis's orgasm was so quick and so intense that she could not stand and she slid out of my arms onto the floor of the shower. She sat at my feet, leaning against my legs, with the shower spraying her, while she composed herself enough to stand up again. I stroked her golden hair as I thought how much I loved her and how much I wanted to please her. Later that evening, after dinner, I planned for an excruciatingly slow conquest of her whole body that would leave her almost unconscious and quivering with pleasure.

Finally she made it to her feet; and as I helped her to her up, she had that look in her eyes and that smile on her face. She doesn't have to say anything. I can read her eyes. Her expression says it all. She radiates her love for me. When she looks at me like that, I feel she wants to merge with me and become one. We kiss, a very long and tender kiss, our bodies still slick with the body wash. I am still hard, very hard, against her smooth soft slippery tummy.

Having an active sex life with a virgin has forced both of us to a level of ingenuity and sensitivity beyond that enjoyed by most people engaged in vaginal sexual intercourse. "You really like when I do that from behind, don't you, Alexis?"

"Yes, I like it a lot. Would you like to try it, Roger?" I'm always up for something new. Alexis positioned herself behind me, pressing her slippery breasts into my back and her soft furry mound into my butt; her arms were tight around me. This felt very good. I could feel her hard nipples brushing back and forth across my back. Her pussy ground hard against my butt. At first, we just sort of squirmed together, with my back getting treated to a whole new group of sensations. Then she reached lower and started to gently stroke my thighs and lower belly with both of her soapy hands. My cock was throbbing, in serious need of attention.

Without touching it, she stroked and touched everywhere else, my balls, my butt, between my legs, all soapy and slippery. Finally, she wrapped her hands around it, ever so gently, ever so lightly. She began stroking me, slowly and gently at first, then faster and harder. As she jerked me off, her breasts and hard nipples continued their dance lightly across my back. The sensations were exquisite. I had to focus to keep my balance. I, too, was quick. The wet, soapy feel of our skin together was too much. It was as if I was super-sensitive all over. Alexis's arms around my body felt as her fingers did around my cock. My knees almost buckled as I climaxed. There I was, in that brief moment of blankness when the whole earth vanishes, leaving Alexis and I floating alone, together. She continued to stroke me until I turned and holding her close, kissed her deeply. The pagans may have known what they were talking about after all.

I asked Alexis if she would like for me to shave her. I have always dreamed of shaving Alexis, her legs and pussy. Her shapely legs get me very excited when I touch and caress them. She said that I could. At first, I sat on the shower floor as she sat on the seat. I lathered her legs using the body wash and began shaving her legs with a new blade in the razor. After I got up to her calves, I was already sporting another erection. I had her stand before me as I shaved her thighs, then sit again as I began to shave her pussy. I started just below her navel and shaved downward first. Then again, upward, against the grain. This left the mound of her pudendum incredibly soft and smooth. It also made it very sensitive. Then Alexis spread her legs, baring herself to me. I carefully shaved her all the way down to her butt. Alexis was so inviting and innocent looking that I rinsed her off and immediately began kissing her pussy, all over and licking between her lips.

Just then, the door buzzer sounded, so I grabbed a towel and headed for the door. To my great joy, and even greater surprise, there stood our luggage and the manager-type with a "I told you I would take care of it" look on his face. This man may prove to be invaluable during our stay. Another gratuity changed hands as well as a suggestion for a romantic spot for dinner; he even promised to make reservations for us.

Alexis was overjoyed at the prospect of clean underwear and clean clothes, but a little dismayed at having dinner reservations for ten o'clock. Mexico, for the most part, is on a different time zone than the rest of the world. Except in Americanized tourist areas, lunch is a two'ish to three'ish sort of thing, sometimes extending much later. Dinner at nine would be early, some restaurants don't even open until then. That left time for us to take a short nap before dinner and for our bodies to process the afternoon's margaritas before starting over again.

I can't believe it, but we both slept for almost two hours. The first time I had actually been in a bed with Alexis, I mean really naked and in a bed with Alexis, we both fell asleep. It was probably for the best, I would hate to fall asleep during a romantic dinner. I had this vision of my head going face-first into my dinner plate and Alexis stabbing me in the neck with her fork out of frustration. The nap was a good thing.

Puerto Vallarta is a town of restaurants, about 250 to be more or less exact. It is probably the most food conscious area of Mexico. We had reservations at a French/Continental restaurant that many considered to be one of the best in town. It is certainly one of the nicest and most expensive. All that means is that it is still very reasonable as compared with equivalent restaurants in large U.S. cities. We were luck enough to be seated on their rooftop terrace and that gave us a wonderfully romantic view of the city lights, clay tile roofs and the Pacific Ocean, shimmering in the moonlight. Crisp white linen, heavy nickel-silver plate flatware, white candles and fresh cut flowers set the immediate scenery. A solo acoustic guitar played in the background. At least this wasn't the kind of place where you get attacked by a mob of mariachis in Mexican rodeo garb; that was for another night.

Alexis and I sipped on our martinis. They were served almost frozen from a silver carafe. We talked and laughed about our series of adventures that day while we waited for our food to be served. Alexis had reverted to her contacts and had shed the Lolita image. Her blue eyes sparkled in the flickering candlelight. She was lovely. The night was beautiful and set a very romantic mood for us.