Alexis in Puerto Vallarta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis ordered a cold cream of crab and pumpkin soup garnished with caviar. I chose a mixed green salad with duck foie gras, apples and pistachio nuts in a mustard balsamic vinaigrette. We toasted each other with a dry Mexican chardonnay. As we ate, we traded opinions and tastes. I could see the excitement in her eyes at discovering complex new combinations of flavors from rather commonplace ingredients. This is very French, but also very Mexican. The classic cooking of ancient Mexico is typified by complex and contrasting flavors. Alexis sipped her soup slowly, tasting every drop before swallowing. As she finished, there was a slight tone of disappointment in her voice, as if she had not been served enough.

As our waiter cleared the debris from the first course, I got an inspired idea. I asked the waiter for a piece of paper and pen. On it I wrote 'Concierto de Aranujez', and handed it back to the waiter with a 100 peso note and nodded towards the guitarist. Soon after he delivered my request, the slow soulful notes of the guitar filled the night air. Alexis was familiar with the Miles Davis trumpet version, but had never heard the real thing, played well on a guitar. I could tell that it stirred her deeply. I should have missed the symphonic accompaniment, but in the beautiful night air, the solo guitar was magical and very sensual.

Another waiter served our main course, grilled salmon for Alexis, and grilled red snapper for me. Fresh local asparagus and boiled fingerling potatoes filled out our plates. A sauceboat of béarnaise was placed between our plates for us to fight over. I watched Alexis very carefully. The simple beauty of grilled salmon and béarnaise sauce is a classic combination that has been lost to the last several generations in favor of the stacks of food, usually with under-cooked fish, that adorn food magazines. I insisted that she order it. It is inconceivable that someone who is as sensual and passionate as Alexis could not be enraptured by the rich combination of these flavors.

With her first bite of the wood fire grilled salmon and dab of rich tarragon flavored béarnaise, Alexis's eyes rolled back in her head the way she does when I suck hard on her nipples. The guitarist was building up to a crescendo. As she finished her first bite, her eyes got wide and she said, "That is just incredible." This was becoming a most memorable experience for both of us; only I didn't know quite yet just how memorable it would be.

As we ate, or rather devoured, our food, we were completely absorbed by the rush of senses flooding over us, moonlight, guitar, glorious food, fine wine and the most important of all, each other. A sense of complete well-being and intense love for each other was enveloping us and isolating us from the outer world.

We opted for a lighter desert, three scoops of three different ice creams, a lemony-peachy flavored mango sorbet, a tangy red grapefruit sorbet and a dark rich creamy orange-chocolate ice cream. These were served with some crisp little sweet pasties.

After the waiter cleared our desert plates, he suggested a local liqueur made from walnuts. Just after my first sip of the rich sweet nutty liqueur, Alexis handed me a small plain white envelope. She didn't say anything; she just sipped on her drink and looked at me with a most loving smile. On the front was written in her neat hand, "For my dearest Roger. With love always, Alexis."

I opened the envelope and pulled out a folded sheet of plain white paper; it was a computer printout. It was printed in red and green lettering with "Gift Certificate" across the top. My heart skipped a beat; no, it skipped a lot of beats. I looked into her eyes for some sense of direction. A year earlier, just before Christmas, I had sent Alexis an e-mail with this gift certificate for "one virginal deflowering, satisfaction guaranteed". She had printed the certificate on her computer and was now giving it back to me as if to redeem it.

I didn't quite know what to say. Alexis had managed to achieve the age of twenty-four in firm grasp of her virginity. This is something I had not understood, but respected. I had always told her how much I would like to make love to her completely, but I had never tried to bully her into it. I always told her that if that time came that she wanted me to make love to her, that I wanted her to be completely sure.

"Are you sure, Alexis?" She just nodded with that loving smile and those blazing eyes.

"Have you thought this through?" I mean, it's obvious she has. She printed the e-mail and addressed the envelope well in advance. She still just nodded.

"When did you decide...I mean...when did you decide it would be...me...and now, and...." I was starting to babble...and argue...a very bad idea at this moment.

"Oh Roger, I think I knew it would be you over two years ago. When we were in the green room and you asked if you could kiss me. But, I knew for sure the first time you told me that you were in love with me."

"But..." My tongue was frozen in a time of need. My head was spinning, not from the drinks, but from the unexpected announcement that Alexis wanted me to take her virginity.

"But what about saving yourself for your wedding day?" When will I ever learn to keep my mouth shut?

"Something you wrote me a long time ago has been on my mind a lot recently. You said that virginity was something of great value while you had it, but that it was meaningless once it was gone. I just decided that I am not going to wait for some arbitrary event to start living. Roger, I love you deeply and want to share myself fully with you. I just think it is time."

Tears swelled in my eyes, a lump formed in my throat. This was the most valuable and cherished gift anyone had ever given me. I was honored. All I could say was "Thank you, Alexis. I love you too."

After dinner, we strolled through town, hand in hand, arm in arm, sometimes stopping to kiss in the dark shadows of the park that followed the river through town. We looked at shop windows and tried to avoid the groups of rowdy revelers going from one bar to another. We didn't say much, just small talk about things in the windows. It was as if we had become even closer just knowing that the one remaining barrier between us was about to be broken. Oddly, I was not in a hurry to get Alexis back to our villa. I knew it would happen, but I wanted it to be perfect for her, and not hurried or rushed.

We were also a little drunk, full from our dinner and tired from the long day. The martinis, wine and the walnut liqueur had taken their toll. The last thing I wanted was some drunken roll in the hay. Alexis's faith and trust in me deserved a loving and careful deflowering. I didn't want her strong passionate feelings dulled by alcohol. I wanted this to be something she would experience with her complete consciousness, totally aware of every nuance of sensation.

As we walked through the door of the villa, Alexis immediately kicked off her shoes and began taking off the rest of her clothes until she was totally nude. I noted with some interest that she had not worn any panties under her full cotton skirt. As she walked across the patio to the pool, her body shone in the moonlight. We had not even turned on the lights. I shed my own clothes in record time and quickly joined her. Alexis quickly grabbed my arm with a giggle and pulled me into the pool with her.

It didn't take but a minute of wrestling around before my cock sprang back to life. The warm water on our naked bodies was incredibly erotic. Alexis melted into my arms. My cock was buried between her legs. Her soft freshly shaved skin was intensely sensual. She put her arms around my neck and then put her legs around my waist. This was serious now. My throbbing cock was rubbing up and down her vagina. She was wet and I slid easily up and down her. This time the angle was such that I could have easily slipped inside of her.

I will say one thing for Alexis, once she sets her mind on something she is hard to deter. Right now she seemed intent on quickly losing her virginity. She was moving her hips trying to align her pussy with my cock. I said, "Alexis are you sure, I mean right now?"

"Roger, I have wanted you in me for so long, I can't wait another minute. Yes, I want you right now." She then said softly, "I have had a wonderful day with you and a wonderfully romantic dinner with you. Yes, I want you inside of me now. I love you so much and I can't think of a better time."

The head of my cock was right at the entrance to her vagina. As it slowly slipped inside of her, she let out a loud moan of joy. I didn't go far in at first, just the head, just inside her. Then slowly I pulled almost completely out, before very slowly entering her again. She was very tight around me. The feeling was very intense. I wanted to plunge deep into her, but I wanted it to last a very long time and build slowly to a great orgasm. Again and again I very slowly pulled almost out and reentered her, just a little deeper with each slow deliberate thrust.

Then I reached that barrier that represented her virginity. As I felt it, I again withdrew, and as I did, Alexis leaned back her head and looked at me with a look that was both loving and hungry. As we stared into each other's eyes, I felt her hips shift and push towards mine. As she did, I thrust my cock deep into her body, breaking her hymen with that once in a lifetime exquisite pain. She enveloped me completely and tightly surrounding my cock. Her arms clutched me tightly to her. Our lips met and we kissed hard and passionately. We stayed still that way for a very long time, enjoying the feeling of being so much a part of each other. We were alone as one in the universe, surrounded by water; nothing else existed but us. I can't imagine how two people could become any closer than we were at that moment.

Slowly I began to move, in and out of her. The ridge at the base of the head of my cock was rubbing in and out, over the spot that is very sensitive for her. Almost each stroke she gave out a little cry. I went faster and faster; her cries came faster and faster. My cock was thrusting hard into her vagina. She was so tight against me. The ridges inside of her excited me with every thrust. I held her so tight to me. I was getting so close and so was she.

Alexis grabbed me close to her. She was very strong. Her fingers dug into my back. My cock could feel the tightening of her impending climax. Her hips were bucking almost out of control. My own consciousness was narrowing as I came closer. Every part of me was focused on my penis. I felt as if all of me was inside and part of Alexis. Going in and out of her. In and out of her. Deep into her. Our climax was intense, very intense. We came almost together. Alexis let out a long cry, her hips slowed and then stopped; she collapsed into my arms, limp from the experience. I shuttered as I came and my knees buckled beneath me. Fortunately, the pool was not deeper than our shoulders or we may have drowned.

Over the next week, we were true lovers in every sense of the word. We made love every morning as we awoke. We walked through town looking at shops, laughing and holding hands. We swam in the ocean and played with each other under the water so no one could see. We ate grilled local lobsters on the beach in the shade of a palm-thatched palapa. We drank too much, ate too much and made love as much as we could. We drove up into the mountains and ate lunch at a beautiful jungle restaurant overlooking a series of waterfalls over immense boulders. We read books naked on our villa's patio.

We spent much of the time in our villa completely naked. Whenever the mood would strike us, we would jump in the pool and make love in the water as we had the first time. Alexis liked that a lot. I could get very deep inside her with her legs around my waist and weight pressing her pussy down onto my cock. Sometimes we actually made love in bed. Alexis liked being on top, riding me like a horse, again so that I could be very deep inside of her. Also, that way I could pinch and twist her nipples. We tried lots of positions. Alexis also liked to have me enter her from the rear. It excited her to be bent over with her butt stuck high in the air. I would tickle her asshole with one finger and her clitoris with another as I thrust my dick in and out of her pussy.

We had a wonderful time, but as the time came to return home, we were a little sad. Our idyllic holiday from reality had come to an end. We didn't want it to stop. Finally, after we packed and were about to leave our villa, Alexis took me into her arms and said,

"Roger, I have had the most incredible time of my life. I have been a little down at having to leave this, but then, I realized that each time that we will make love, I will remember the wonderful, loving time we spent here together. Thank You."

"Thank you, Alexis. You have given me the priceless treasure of yourself, one that I will cherish forever."

It was true. We have lived together now for many years. Each time we make love, I feel the water around us, under the moonlight, and remember our first time in that little pool in Puerto Vallarta.

The End

I urge you to vote and criticize if you wish.