Alice, Amelia, and Abigail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins looked at their mother again, who was now staring at her lap. Race reached over and took her hand in hers, their fingers interlacing.

"I enjoy fucking your mother. I enjoy the way she sucks my cock." Alice turned a deeper red, if possible. Still, she felt a certain pride in what Race was saying. "I enjoy the way she feels under me when we fuck. I enjoy the way she kisses my entire body. I enjoy kissing hers." Race squeezed Alice's hand. "And I'm proud that I've helped her become the truly sexual creature she is. And I miss that creature."

The twins then looked from Race, straight-faced, to their mother, shamefaced in a proud way. Race and Alice were holding hands like young lovers.

Amy spoke. "That's beautiful, Race." Turning to her mother, "Mom, this is your house. You should feel free to express yourself anyway you want." Alice looked gratefully at her daughter, but both knew she did not feel that free.

"Race," Amy continued. "I'm sorry Abby and I have stopped your enjoyment of our mother. If you want your dick sucked during these halftimes, I'll suck it for you."

The offer came as a shock to Alice and Abby, a surprise to Race. Alice stared at her daughter, Abby at her sister, as if a retraction was in the offering. It wasn't. Amy, now on the edge of the couch, looked straight at Race, who wondered how long Amy had wanted him.

"I appreciate the offer, Amy," he responded, "but it's up to your mother."

"Mom?" Amy asked, looking at her mother.

Alice looked at her in shock, not able to respond. Race squeezed her hand a second time, causing her to face him.

"Mrs. Knudsen," he began, locking his brown eyes on her green ones. "Miss Amelia Knudsen requests your permission to render me an oral service."

These were the words that Race had used when he taught her to give head. For the second time since her daughters returned home, Alice felt threatened. At least one of her daughters wanted to suck her boyfriend's cock, which meant she wanted to do more. Her boyfriend wanted her daughter to suck his cock, which meant he wanted to do more. And Alice was unwilling to do what was necessary to regain control. She searched Race's face for some sign that he would spurn the offer. There was none. Amelia rose and came over to Race, kneeling before him. She reached for his zipper, only to have him place his hand over hers, stopping her.

"Mrs. Knudsen?" Race asked again.

Alice looked at her daughter and recognized the absolute lust in her eyes. She looked at Race not knowing what to say or do. Race moved her hand to his zipper, replacing Amy's.

"Unzip me," he commanded. Alice did. "Take me out."

Again Alice complied, Race having to lift himself off the loveseat to aid her. When he settled down, his now hard dick poked through the fly of his pants, Alice's white fingers firmly gripping it, about an inch of black skin between her hand and the flaming pink head. Race had intended that Alice present him to Amy, but the sight of his dick only inches from her face proved irresistible. Before he could give Alice another instruction, Amy leaned forward and took him into her mouth down to her mother's fingers. Alice stared at the sight, wondering if this is how she looked when she sucked Race. It reminded her of an ice cream cone with different scoops. Amelia's red hair, white skin, Race's black dick, her own white fingers. Like strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate in a sugar cone.

While Amy was no novice to cocksucking, she was no expert either. Her past experiences consisted of her tentatively putting a cock in her mouth for a few seconds, never longer than a few minutes, followed by being eaten or fucked. She had never wanted to suck a cock, and only did it out of reciprocity and expectation. In fact, it had only happened when she and another flight attendant were having a threesome with some guy, usually a pilot or male flight attendant. When it came to oral sex, Amy preferred being eaten, and she preferred the head between her legs to be female. But now she had a cock in her mouth that she wanted there. And she now realized she didn't know what to do with it.

Race realized she didn't know what to do with it either. After about a minute or so with it just being in her mouth, Race placed his free hand on the side of Amy's face and pulled her off of him. Amy looked at him, apprehensively, thinking he was not pleased. In fact, he wasn't. Been here, done that. Time to teach another red-haired, green-eyed Scandinavian how to suck cock.

"Just lick the head, like an ice cream cone," he instructed. Alice smiled inwardly. Those words she had heard before. It satisfied her to no end to know that her daughter was no better at sucking cock than she had been. If Amy was to be a threat, it would not be through her skills at cocksucking. She relaxed her grip on Race's cock, placing the tips of her fingers in line along the underside. Race removed his hand from her wrist and turned her face toward his. As Amy licked his cock like a kitten with a new toy, Race kissed Alice, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Alice knew that she need not fear her own daughter anymore. She also knew that at least two Knudsen women would not be wearing panties around the house anymore, either.

The third Knudsen redhead was having a different relationship with her panties. Abby had watched in stunned silence as her sister offered then proceeded to suck Race's cock. She had watched her mother remove the cock of a black man, offer it to her first-born daughter, then kiss that black man as that daughter licked that cock. As she watched the tableau of white to black to white, she unconsciously had raised her legs and inserted her fingers inside the crotch of her panties. She was busily finger fucking herself when Race broke his kiss with her mother and looked in her direction. His smile informed her that she too would join her sister and her mother. She cried out her orgasm just as Musberger announced the beginning of the second half.

Abby's cry caused Alice and Amy to look in her direction, surprised to see her with her feet on the seat cushions exposing the back of her thighs and her crotch. They were more surprised to see the crotch of her panties pulled aside and the fingers of one hand buried in her pussy while the fingers of the other rubbed her clit. Abby's eyes were closed, so she didn't see Race rise and walk over to her, led by his cock. Only when he removed the hand inserted in her pussy did she open her eyes to find herself staring at his walnut-brown chest. Just as she realized what was happening Race speared her exactly as he had speared her mother that first evening Abby and her sister discovered them. Like her mother, Abby's contractions began milking Race's cock. Race enjoyed the sensation for a few minutes, then began stroking Abby's pussy.

Alice and Amelia had watched all this with dismay. Having regularly been in Abby's position, she knew what Abby was experiencing. More importantly, she knew what experience Race was having, and giving. Having just gotten over jealousy about her eldest daughter, she was now jealous of her youngest one. One reason Race ate pussy was the pleasure of sticking his dick into an orgasming pussy. It was his technique of fucking her as soon as she began cumming that led to her learning cuntal control. And now her daughter was giving Race that pleasure.

Amelia's dismay had a different basis. It was her who had sucked Race to hardness, it should be her who received the fucking that hardness produced. Now her little sister was the beneficiary of her oral attentions. Most unfair!

Race was oblivious to all three ladies, even the one he was fucking. His dick was moving in and out of a wet, clasping pussy. He was about to cum. He came, burying his cock in that pussy until his balls touched the soft ass that supported it. As he collapsed on top of Abby, he heard Musberger announce the end of the third period. Abby placed her hands on either side of his head and kissed him, knowing as only a woman knows that she had just become a mother. She pulled the crotch of her panties back into place, hoping to keep as much of Race's cum inside her as possible. Race returned the kiss, then rolled to sit beside her, his deflated cock coated with their secretions.

Race regained his senses, looked at Alice, then Amy, then the tv. Damn! he thought, I've missed most of the game. Amelia removed her panties and sat on the floor flat-footed,, legs spread, giving Race a beaver shot. If it worked for her sister, why not for her? Alice didn't notice Amy's ploy, so intent was she staring at the couple on the couch. Her boyfriend had just fucked her daughter and the proof was right before her eyes in his slime-coated dick and the juices soaking the crotch of her daughter's panties and oozing down her ass.

Race tried to concentrate on the final period of the game. The Lakers were playing Sacramento, trailing by seventeen. Shaq had five fouls and only 15 points. Kobe had just banged his knee and was hobbling up the court. Every basketball fan more than 100 miles away from Los Angeles love to see the Lakers lose, yet remain fascinated when the most talented dozen men in the sport mount a comeback. Despite the score and the condition of its star players, the Lakers seem to be ready to shift into Showtime.


A comeback was also on Amy's and Abby's minds, for different reasons. Maybe it's having started out as one cell, or maybe being raised as one child in two bodies, or just being sisters-Abby looked at Amy's position and read both her body and her mind: "That fuck you just got was mine!" Rather than gloating, Abby felt guilty-not much, but guilty. She looked at Race's dick laying like a dead fish against his pants. She reached over and gingerly picked it up with her finger tips. Like her sister, Abby was neither a novice to cocksucking nor an expert at it. While she did not savor a cum-soaked dick, she had mouthed one before, in fact one covered with Amy's juices. Race looked at her, then followed her gaze toward her sister. What was about to happen was between them; he was merely their instrument of communication. He returned to the game just as he felt Abby's tongue begin licking him.

Alice was in a permanent state of shock. She had never even thought of sucking Race when he was in that condition. What had her daughters been up to since leaving Hennipin County? While their suburban home was never a little house on the prairie, and they were not reared as farmer's daughters, their sexual experience was more than she had thought. It didn't occur to her that they were just as surprised by her sexuality. She looked at Race, who was concentrating on the tv. Alice wasn't sure whether he was truly interested in the game or just avoiding her gaze. She looked at Amy, and was glad Race was looking at the tv set.

Amy was no longer presenting Race with a beaver shot, should he look her way, but was actively finger-fucking herself. She had just reached that state where she could no longer finger her clit, but needed to get off. Abby's mouthwork had restored Race to a decent erection. She was trying hard to make it harder when she was roughly pushed aside by her sister. Amy planted her knees firmly on either side of Race's hips, grabbed his saliva/cum-slicked pecker and guided him into her. She held him as she slid down to his pants, releasing him only when her nether lips touched the zipper. She leaned forward and kissed him as she began bouncing on his lap. 'I'm going to have to start taping these games,' thought Race as he returned the kiss. He came with Amy just as Musberger announced the game tied with three minutes to play.

Race almost did not hear Musberger, for as soon as she began coming Amy yelled, "Oh yes, nigger! Let me ride your black pole!" Race noted that if he didn't know whose pussy was riding his dick, he would have sworn it was Alice making these sounds.

Abby noted the near identicality also. She wondered why her mother and sister had such a racist streak. After all, she had practically been raped by Race, yet she hadn't yelled such things. And she was carrying his child, even if it would take another month or so to confirm it. If it was a girl, she would make sure it was not influenced by the racial views of its grandmother and aunt.

Alice wondered if that was how she sounded to her daughters, smugly satisfied that she was not the only woman in the family who yelled racial epithets in the throes of orgasm.

Amy kept bouncing as she came, shouting "I'm your white whore! I'm your white bitch!" like a mantra. Race hugged her to him, not in lust or affection, but to get a clear view of the tv. The Shaq had just fouled out, Divac was at the foul line, putting the Kings ahead by two. Stojakovic stole the inbound pass for an easy lay-up. Kings by four, inside of one minute.

Amy calmed down and stopped bouncing just as the last "I'm your white bitch" left her mouth; this one she heard. She immediately looked at Race, who was watching tv, then at her mother, who was glaring at her, then at her sister, who looked on, bemused. Amy buried her face in the crook of Race's neck, knowing the flush in her face was embarrassment, not lust. She took some comfort in the fact that Race was hugging her, that his now wilting dick was still inside her. Somewhere in the distance she heard a man's voice shouting "Kobe shoots a three. He misses, rebound to Fox, he misses, Divac with the rebound, he's stripped. Horry shoots, he's fouled by Turkoglu. It goes!!! A three-pointer for Horry plus the foul!"

Race eased Amy off of him and to his side just as Horry sunk the free throw. Time ran out on the inbound pass, and Musberger excitedly announced overtime. Alice looked at the couch uneasily. There was Race like a black book between two redheaded white bookends, his wilted dick again coated with the secretions of himself and one of her daughters.. Abby was still sitting with her feet on the couch, her knees under her chin, showing her cum-drenched panties and thighs, a certain smugness on her face. Amy sat on the other side, her legs pressed together, hand in her lap, trying to pretend she was watching the game. For the first time Alice noticed how the scent of their sex now filled the room. She now realized that the cushion under Abby was being stained, and the cover should be removed immediately. Subconsciously she knew that the cushion under Amy was being similarly stained. And Race's pants.

A series of commercials were airing on the tv. Alice knew enough about sports to know that overtime was an excuse for the station to sneak in another five minutes of commercials before the game started again. She stood, rather imperiously, and looked at them. "Race," she started, " I think those pants need to be soaked before those stains set." Race stood and removed his pants and boxers, having to sit to complete the job. He handed them to her, sitting rather incongruously between the twins in his shirt, socks, and shoes, his cock coated with his and Amy's drying juices. If she had thought about it, Alice would have been struck by how Race's appearance reflected the male of porno tape she had seen. She realized that Race was spent for the day. At least he wouldn't be fucking another woman until he'd fucked her again.

Looking at her daughters, Alice said, "I think you two should get out of those clothes." Implied was that they should also shower. They rose and headed for their rooms, revealing the stains on the couch cushions. Alice picked up the cushions on either side of Race, gave him The Look, and headed for the laundry room.

Race remained where he was, thinking it was rather senseless to move now. He knew that more adjustments were in store. Although spent for the day, he also knew he was going to spend the rest of the day with his face buried in some redhead's pussy. He should at least see how the game ended. After all, only five more minutes of playing time remained. As Musberger announced the Kings' line up for overtime, Race thought: Turkoglu, Divac, Stojakovic. These guys should be on a soccer team, not a basketball team. Do white basketball players have Black girlfriends?

-000-

Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Wife for BBC White wife goes black.in Interracial Love
Mother and Daughter BBC Mother and daughter have a close encounter with black men.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Miss Davenport's New School Gorgeous white teacher meets her new black students.in Interracial Love
Redneck Teen Gets Black Cream 18-year-old trailer slut & a big black thug.in Interracial Love
More Stories