All Comments on 'Alice Ch. 06'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Wicked6Wicked6over 10 years ago
One simple statement

I love the way you write

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anxiously waiting for more

I have been following this story and I really like it so far. It's always a bit frustrating when a chapter is over because I have to wait until the next part is published. So far I liked this part the best because Alice finally got her hairy pussy eaten out and there's nothing more erotic than hairy cunnilingus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Thoughtful Suggestion

I think that maybe you should consider having Charlie and Alice watch some porn together.That would be pretty hot (to me at least) and since Charlie says that he has never seen porn due to parent controls it seem quite plausible.Anyway it's just a thoughtful suggestion.Keep writing,its been great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Look forward to the next chapter

Very good I enjoy the slow build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love your story! Is there going to be a Ch. 7? I'm waiting in anticipation!

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 10 years agoAuthor
ch. 7

Thanks, folks, for your comments and emails. I am indeed working on a Ch. 7, on the climax of the weekend, which with some luck might appear at some point. I think it's longer than most of the other chapters already, and it's probably only about halfway done. That pesky thing called "real work" is part of what's getting in the way. And maybe I'm also just lazy. But I have to admit that your emails and comments call me back to it just when I think about letting it go. I think of this story, in part, as a tribute (that they'll never see!) to some real and very sensual women that I've known, as well as to some imaginings I've had over the years. Anyway, with luck maybe it'll be done by the end of January? But I can't say for sure when it will be finished. Thanks again for your encouragement.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Such a sensual story!

Loved every chapter...especially the last one...really enjoy your writing style!

ThurisazsterThurisazsterover 10 years ago
Getting very impatient for Ch. 07

I know one cannot rush an artist but I'm getting very impatient for the next chapter in this wonderfull series. As I've already written in my first comment on this chapter (the oldest anonymus comment): I love hairy cunnilingus and I hope the next chapters will have plenty of it too.

ThurisazsterThurisazsterover 10 years ago
Another suggestion

Maybe you could even include some non-BDSM-like facesitting, which is the most wonderfull form of cunnilingus.

NjoyItNjoyItalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

I feel like I'm right there with them. Very hot.

--NjoyIt

ReefBeachReefBeachover 8 years ago
Beautiful writing

Love the pace, love the care, true erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous