Alice Manipulated Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiles to himself like a selfish man would when he's got a fair maiden all to himself, helpless, naked and enjoying his penis in her most private parts. He leans his wet knob against her nice hole and wriggles it bit by bit inside as she flinches sharply and lets out a squeal. The anus can be quite amorous for a man's cock many a woman has found and the sphincter nerves around the inside of it send little zapping shockwaves through Alice's loins as the head of his penis penetrates it for the first time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! she pants, caught by surprise. "I'm fucking your hot little arse you sexy little peach," he grunts, talking to two women at the one time. He's got the head inside and slowly pushes his broad girth through her gaping exit delight written all over his face. Alice would be surprised if she could see how wide the muscles in her anus allow it to stretch. He's in fully now and after sliding it in to its full length and then pulling it almost out again to give her a cheap thrill, he starts thrusting, slowly for a while but increasing the rhythm as Alice's voice gets quite emotional.

She's never felt this before and in her mind it's weird but wonderful. The nerves centred on her anus are building intensity in her sexual responses and all her erogenous zones seem to be more sensitive. She can feel her nipples tingling as if they're connected in an electric arc between the anus and her breasts. Her hand is groping for her clitoris she's so turned on.

"You like it don't you?" he brags. "You really like a big hard cock up inside you back or front, it's a wonder you don't want two men at once so you can have it at the same time," he says back to his leering best. He's got Alice throbbing inside and she's now working her clit but the orgasm is on its way brought on by the sensations of feeling his long and thick dick somewhere different, tighter, sexy and satisfying.

"Is it good? Do you want more?" he sings out.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder!" Alice returns. Funny how he can be doing it to two different females at the same, they've never met, never likely to but they sound so alike when he's got his big penis in them.

Her head buried in the bed sheets, churning them up, she starts yelling "Oh my God," as she reels from contractions in her anus area. Her voice is jerky and strained, panting and calling out in an urgent tone, "oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooohhhh mmmmmyyy Gawd!" She screams the last few words out but they sound as though they've been squeezed out of her mouth like squeezing a tube of toothpaste. Her nipples are hard and erect and she's dropped her hand from her clitoris unable to stand the additional stimulation. He keeps thrusting into her arse but much more slowly as he enjoys watching her totally overwhelmed by the sensations new to her.

He's ready to splash her face with his pent-up supply of white protein laden pure facial moisturiser so he withdraws just in time and holds himself back long enough to roll her on her back, still breathless, and straddle her with his flagpole as she lays looking up at him. His muscular thighs seem to dwarf her small body. "Quick, open your mouth, give me your tongue," he orders with great urgency and Alice, ever so subservient, takes it full blast across the bridge of her nose, on her tongue and across her chin as he flogs his dick dry groaning in ecstasy.

"Oh geezus, that was really good," he pants, and without wasting any time she's sitting up sucking him dry until his hot rod resembles more the shape of a Volkswagen. To his delight she swallows what's on her tongue and cleans up her face with her fingers, licking them dry."Mmmm yummy," she teases as he watches her with gratitude at last. She knows that never fails to turn a man on.

"Alice you were just incredible," he says in a more condescending tone. She hears him but it doesn't sound like Judge Jurie. She sits beside him leaning her chin on her upraised knees held together.

"I'm still trembling," she confesses. "Yes it's always like that when you haven't been fucked that way before," he says in an unusually friendly voice. "I'm sorry I had to be so nasty to you since you arrived tonight but it makes me feel more dominant and I get turned on better and my cock performs better," he confesses. "For someone who's just 21 you sure know how to turn a man on; you are a sizzling hot young lady."

She's relieved he's no longer the arrogant nasty judge but she puts his change of mood down to the fact he's just had a fuck. She thinks it must be true that people who are always irritable just need a good fuck to bring their nervous system back into balance.

"Did you enjoy me Alice?"

"Did I ever? So much for people who think you older men can't perform. And did I do justice to your dream of having your granddaughter back in bed with you Judge Jurie?"

He laughs and suggests they go to his bar for a drink. "You are so tiny and so damn sexy I couldn't believe it; it was really like having her back in my bed. You realise Alice as a judge I can't let any of this information go past this room."

"You're safe with me judge, I don't talk about my clients. Ethics, you know. "So you were just making it real good with your granddaughter on the side when she met a guy and stopped coming by for the big tips you gave her," Alice laughs, putting emphasis on the big tips. "You miss it already?"

"Ah you've heard the age-old expression they were the good old days," he replies almost melancholy in tone. "Alice in years to come people will be saying that about something good in their life today, that 'they were the good old days' so it turns out that that usually the good old days are right now but we often don't think of it until many years later. If I ever get to be an 80 year-old man still randy and wishing I could still bed a woman much younger I'll probably be thinking of tonight with you and you know what I'll say?"

"They were the good old days...." she laughs

"Let's drink to that," says a now jovial judge as he pours her a glass of fine wine. "You know Alice, I've booked you for a total of four hours and you've only been her for two and a half so I've got another 90 minutes of sexy playtime we can indulge in. What's the most unusual position you've ever been fucked in that you really liked?"

"I'll tell you only if you use that long tongue of yours and lick me from the back of my neck down the centre of my back and without stopping, go down over my bum, keep going around my crack, turn me on my side, keep going, lick my anus, lap along my vagina, nibble my clit, lick up over my navel, keep going up my body, circle both breasts before licking them and then keep going up my neck, lick my pouting lips and put your tongue in my mouth and kiss me like we did on the bed."

The overjoyed judge is wide-eyed. "You really are a hot little number aren't you? She smiles innocently and flutters here eyelashes and gives him a cheeky thought for the day. "Don't be tongue-tied now judge, come over here and start courting me."

CHAPTER 14: Tiny Alice continues to get men by the balls and erotically ease their tensions. Men don't need Viagra when she's on hand, and in hand. Allow 21 days, same as her age.