Alice Manipulated Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

"You bet. I don't know how you did it but with my blindfold on it was really weird. I didn't know what you were doing next it was just dark all the time but you got me so turned on right at the start before you half touched me. I was wet straight away. Congratulations Johnny."

"It was nothin' I'd do it again sometime long as me mate here can watch. He likes young women and I think you left your impression on him. He's smart; he knows more than he tells."

"Well thank God he behaved himself," Alice says feeling very satisfied now it's all over. She goes over to Max and pats him. "Good boy Max. You're a smart boy."

Alice gets dressed to go home, minus her shredded panties which he asks can he keep as a keepsake of their fun. She hands what's left of them to him and Max rushes over to sniff them first."

"See, I told yer he's a smart dog." the junkyard giant says.

On her way home Alice is tongue-tied talking to herself about something she couldn't work out back there that had her completely licked.

CHAPTER 15 in 21 days time (diary it) Alice meets up with an unusual opportunity to just be herself. It's erotic and sexy in the mould of young and older relationships when a shy suburban daddy who married as a virgin questions his masculinity. If you enjoyed this chapter DO vote with a five to let the writer know you appreciate the effort that goes into writing these stories for your enjoyment.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers