Alicia's First Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, baby."

Smack!

As if she'd been Pavlov's dog, trained on command, her body responded almost instantaneously.

"Oh God!" she cried out. "Neil!" Every single muscle in her body tensed, contracted, gripping his cock as tightly as possible, as if to hold him there within her depths forever.

She was suspended in a state of pure and ultimate bliss for several fabulous moments before that sweet release finally came. Words of love and moans of pleasure flowed incoherently from her lips as wave after wave after wave crashed over her, causing her to shudder and tremble and whimper.

Alicia was vaguely aware of Neil's erratic tempo and harsh, shallow breaths against her neck before he called out her name and slammed hard against her, inside of her, pulsing, releasing his very essence into her body, before collapsing against her back.

They breathed together for what seemed like forever, hard, unmoving, and totally spent. Finally, after at least a full minute, their hands moved lazily until they finally found each other, their fingers twining together. Alicia turned her head to the side, and Neil pressed his cheek against hers, their faces nuzzling each other.

"I love you," he whispered breathlessly.

She couldn't help but grin, as tired as she was. "I love you, too," she replied, "so much."

Much too soon for her liking, Neil stood and slid his softening member out, a rush of fluid dripping down her legs not long after. Though it seemed silly, her heart sank for a moment. She wished she could keep him inside of her forever. However, the feeling of loss disappeared quickly as he immediately gathered her in his arms.

He pressed his lips softly against hers and tenderly caressed her still-sore bottom with his smooth hands.

"I didn't hurt you, baby, did I?"

"No," she murmured, a lazy smile curling her lips upward. "That was... perfect."

"I, um"—he swallowed hard—"I didn't know if you'd think I was a freak, but... I saw the DVD, saw the story from the internet you'd printed off, heard you moaning in your sleep last night for me to spank your ass 'good and hard.'"

Alicia buried her face in his chest. "Oh god."

"No. Don't be embarrassed, baby. You can be my bad girl anytime." With that, he smirked and swatted her ass playfully. "Ms. Roberts."

"That's Mrs. Roberts," she said with a grin, caressing his mouth with hers once more. "So, tell me, Mr. Roberts. Are there any fantasies you'd like to try?"

A grin, far too mischievous for her liking, tugged at his lips. "Well, now that you mention it... How do you feel about blindfolds, handcuffs, and candle wax?"

The air in her lungs fled in one quick rush as her eyes widened as far as they could go, heat swiftly rushing to her cheeks.

Her first instinct was to scoff and make a joke about his upcoming birthday and all the candles that would be on the cake.

But, on the other hand... blindfolds, handcuffs, and candle wax, oh my!

Maybe she needed to give these three some serious thought... and see if there were any kinky stories on Literotica that involved them!

12