Alicia's Personal Trainer Ch. 02

Story Info
Her husband gets more than he bargained for.
1.7k words
4.22
56.4k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband, David, looked on as Alice's full figured body leapt back into bed with Tyrone, her hand immediately working his massive cock back to life. Tyrone began biting her neck. David looked on in wonderment.

"We have some more time. How would you like to spend it," she asked.

"I've some plans for you," Tyrone replied.

Alicia ran her fingers down his chest as she slowly crawled to the foot of the bed and shoved his cock in her mouth. She began bobbing her head as she tongued his shaft, straining to fit all of Tyrone's manhood in her mouth. Tyrone used his hands to work her head up in down. She took him out of her mouth and slowly spit on the tip of his dick. She began stroking furiously lubing him up as much as possible. Tyrone yanked her up by her hair, staring face to face with him.

"Ride it."

Alicia turned around and mounted his body. She slowly rubbed her clit, preparing her vagina for his huge organ again. She spit onto her finger tips and reached down to rub it along her lips. She reached lower and pulled his cock close to her open hole. Guiding the tip in, she groaned as he slid himself inside of her. Alicia clenched her eyes tightly as rubbed her clit with vigor, feeling her walls being pushed apart by Tyrone's massive black cock. She worked her ass up and down. Tyrone's tree trunk arms reached out and caressed her caramel curves.

"Oh god, Tyrone, fuck you're huge," Alicia cried out. "Make it hurt!"

Alicia leaned forward and but her nipple in his mouth. Tyrone sucked and bit simultaneously. He reached up and squeezed her throat. Alicia grabbed his wrist and gasped. She continued to rock, working him in and out of her. Tyrone tightened his grip.

Their passion is brought to a halt at the sound of the front door opening. Alicia scrambled and pulled the bed sheets to cover her breasts. The footsteps crept closer to the bedroom. A male figure stood in the doorway.

"D, I forgot you were coming over tonight," Tyrone sighed.

It was DeMarcus, Tyrone's friend. He was taller and much leaner than Tyrone but still ripped. She briefly admired his chiseled face and athletic frame.

"I guessing you're not ready to go out yet," DeMarcus said jokingly. "Who is this fine latin honey?"

Alicia giggled as DeMarcus approached her and extended his hand forward to shake. She clutched onto the sheet with one hand while she shook his with the other. He peered over and admired her large, round bottom.

"Well, I hope you won't mind if I grab a chair and enjoy the show."

"Who said you could watch," Alicia asked.

"D, get out," Tyrone demanded.

"No, Tyrone it's ok. I meant who said you could just watch," she said.

DeMarcus laughed, "Think you can handle two brothers at the same time?"

"If nothing else," Alicia retorted, "I'll have a great time finding out."

DeMarcus disrobed and dropped is pants. DeMarcus' cock grew thicker before Alicia's eyes. She reached out and felt the warmth radiating from his cock before she even laid her hand on it. With a firm grasp she began stroking him, barely fitting her hand around completely.

David shot up and looked with concern. Beads of sweat dripped down his forehead as he came to terms with the sight before him. Did she really agree to that? Two men at once? She barely hesitated, thought David.

As Alicia began bouncing her hips on Tyrone's dick, she reached forward and grabbed DeMarcus' hips, pulling him closer to her. She placed her hands on his hips and slowly reached behind him. Gradually, her hands wandered to his firm buttocks and she gave them a firm squeeze. She dipped her head and sucked the dangling tip of his head into her mouth. She rhythmically moved her body and stuffed both men into her body.

DeMarcus pulled himself out of her mouth and began stroking his cock, slapping it against the top of her tongue. He stroked her hair out of her face so he could get a good look as she sucked him off. He reached under her and played with her large, dark nipples. His thumbs glided sensually over them before giving her firm nipples a hard twist. Alicia took his cock from her mouth.

"I want to feel you inside me," she said softly.

Alicia pulled a 180 and faced Tyrone. He placed his large hands on her ass and guided her back down on his dick. She laid on his chest as she raised her ass up. DeMarcus crept in slowly behind her and licked his fingertips. He stroked his cock, lubing it nicely. Slowly, he pressed his giant head into her ass.

"Oh fuck, yes... god, you're so big," she cried out. Alicia quipped, "It's kind of a lotta dick but I'm not mad about it.

Tyrone and DeMarcus let out a laugh before they got back to business and took turns pumping into her holes. Faster and faster. DeMarcus increased his speed. Alicia's face gawked in a twisted mix of pleasure and pain. She felt her body succumbing to the men.

"Oooh.... My.... God, fuck, fuck.... Fuck me. Cum in me," she stammered as her body quaked and collapsed from a colossal orgasm. DeMarcus filled Alicia's ass with his seed. Tyrone stopped thrusting momentarily as Alicia gathered herself. She could barely hold her head up and was still trembling. DeMarcus slowly pulled out, dripping semen the whole way.

Alicia placed her hands on Tyrone's muscular chest and pushed herself up. She climbed his body and stared into his eyes.

"Having fun," he asked with a smile.

"I have been fucked like never before," Alicia said sternly. "But goddammit Tyrone I am not leaving until I can make you cum in me."

DeMarcus stepped back and watched the show. Tyrone grabbed Alicia's side and threw her down onto the bed. She laid down on her back and spread her legs as fair as possible. Tyrone grabbed his cock and stroked its length. Before he could reach her, Alicia reached for him and pulled him down on her. He eased his cock back into her pussy. She groaned as he stretched her. Still, she thought, after all this fucking he still feels huge. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and locked her ankles. She pulled him in her, as deep as he could go. She slammed her hips down as she pulled him into her. Tyrone began slapping Alicia's large breasts around. His large hands left a solid red mark across her right tit.

"Come on bitch... work my dick... make me cum," Tyrone grunted.

Alicia released her stranglehold on his hips and pulled him out of her. Tyrone grabbed her hip and flipped her on all fours. Alicia buried her face into the bed and she reached back and pulled her lips apart for him. Tyrone violently rammed his cock into her pussy. He then came to a stop and vigorously slapped her ass cheek. She became a fucking machine and pushed her hips down onto his cock. She pressed and lifted and pressed and lifted with all of her might.

"Fuck me, T... cum in me, please," she begged.

Alicia became frantic in her fucking. She forced every inch of him as fast as possible. Tyrone naturally fucked her back diving in deeper and deeper. Tyrone matched her energy and once they achieved a synchronous rhythm, he exploded into her sopping pussy.

"Oh my god, Tyrone! Fuck, me! Oh my god, I'm cumming again!"

His cum leaked out from Alicia and dripped onto the sheets. Alicia screamed out and fell limp. Her body twitched some as she fought to catch her breath. Tyrone retreated himself from within her. His cock dangled loosely, dripping with a mixture of his and Alicia's juices. She dropped down on her right side, still gasping but finally regaining some strength. Tyrone dropped down himself and faced her.

Alicia bit her bottom lip as she reached down and stroked his soaked cock. She pulled her moist fingers to her lips and sucked on them. She smacked her lips. DeMarcus clapped a few times before getting dressed.

"You two are fucking crazy," DeMarcus said.

Alicia rolled out of bed and began searching for her clothes in the bathroom. Tyrone looked over at the closet door knowing David had scene and filmed the whole thing. Alicia walked back into the room as she strapped her bra back on and pulled up her panties. She threw on her workout gear and walked out of the room to use the phone.

Tyrone could hear David's voice as he spoke to her. "Sure... go ahead and take a quick shower... I'll be there in twenty minutes." DeMarcus turned to look at the voice coming from the closet. Tyrone motioned for him to be quiet.

Alicia walked back into the room.

"On second thought, I'm going to go finally take that shower," she said plainly, "Alone this time thank you!"

She began undressing again and walked back out. The bathroom door slammed behind her. Slowly the closet door opens. David crawls out.

"Well, I guess you got more than you bargained for," Tyrone joked.

David let out a slightly defeated snicker and reached for his keys.

"I'm going to go pull into the driveway. Let her know I'm here when she gets out," David said.

David watched from the driver's side as Tyrone walked Alicia out of the front door. She gave him a hug and turned around. She walked away but not before Tyrone gave her ass a quick slap. Alicia threw daggers at him with her eyes hoping David hadn't seen. She continued down the pave walkway to the driveway and got into the car.

"How was your workout," David asked.

"Exhausting," Alicia replied trying not to laugh.

David pulled the car out of the driveway and made his way on the expressway.

"Who's your friend," David asked.

"He is my personal trainer. He helped after I locked my keys and stuff in my car," Alicia said.

"I didn't know your membership came with a personal trainer option."

"It does," Alicia said. "You'll be seeing more of him. He is very nice."