Alien Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a nice strap on and I can make you scream with pleasure. How long has it been little one? How long have you gone without someone reducing you to a quivering mass of jelly? No man can do you like I will. Once you have had me between your legs you won't even think about men again. Are you sure you wouldn't like to try it? I would love to be your first,"

Jaan's mouth gaped open and she tried to speak, but no words would come. For all her worldliness no proposition for sex had ever been presented to her in quite such a way. Each word seemed to turn the knife in her stomach, cranking up the knot of desire she felt. Jaan had always been aloof and on the shy side. Because of this men had approached her with flattery or soft promises. Now she was faced with someone taking the less gentle, more demanding approach, the one she had only dreamed of someone taking in the long dreams of Cryosleep.

Those dreams were so strange and more like memories than dreams. They carried a reality and immediacy that put normal dreams to shame. The space corps classes recommended flyers take an anti psychotic drug before making the jump. Many flyers refused to do so because it interfered with their ability to control the great vessels, which added to the myth that you had to be insane to be a good flyer. Tales of flyers awaking from the long sleep permanently and psychotically insane were numerous, although the exact incidence of such occurrences was a closely guarded secret. That was why the procedures for entering the long inbound runs demanded that a flyer make contact with the station before he or she engaged their sub light engines. In the systems close to the Earth it was a capital offense not to do so. Any ship that engaged the sublight drives without authorization would be boarded by marines and the pilot summarily executed. The Authority lived in fear of the devastation a psycho flyer could cause by engaging the FTL drives near a planet.

Jaan did not take the drugs. Her dreams in the long sleep had never been nightmares, but had always been sweet dreams of a home and a husband with picket fences, a flower garden and children. Or they had been torrid dreams of sex with an unseen lover who physically dominated her and took pleasure from her at will, even as she took pleasure in her submission. These dreams never caused her any problems upon waking and so she chose to forgo the drugs and to dream away the years in transit.

Tuvie's words returned to her mind those torrid dreams, but now her lover wore a face and Jaan shivered when she realized the large Volluskan could easily be her dream lover. Did she dare even think of giving into the heat building in her body now? Could she deal with the possibility that she was attracted to women rather than men? Did it really matter? In her transient existence, where the people you met at a station were usually long dead before you returned did anything matter?

The choice before her boiled down to spending a night with this strange woman in her "cube" or spending it alone in the deluxe accommodations provided for flyers. For tomorrow? Preflight checks as the last of the gas was loaded and the FTL engines fueled. After that another night on station and then the long outbound journey. Would she return here? Eventually she might, flyers went where needed, only a few had set routes they traveled. As a Terran citizen she had the power to get a set route, but she never used it. She stayed in the pool with the rest of the regular flyers; content to go where the winds of fate blew.

Now those winds seemed to be blowing her into Tuvie's arms. Was it time to fight them? Some small recess in her mind thought so, but her body was saying follow them. She felt a tightening in her stomach that seemed to dip towards her suddenly damp pussy. Jaan squeezed her thighs together and felt the sensation of her lips sliding against one another.

Tuvie's finger continued to gently trace along her arm, moving up to the edge of her sleeve. The Volluskan's voice had lowered to a deeper rumble that was very seductive and seemed to promise undreamed of delights.

"You know you want it. I can see it in your eyes. It's written all over your pretty face. Won't you come with me, Jaan?"

Jaan could only nod her head. Even then the motion was jerky and almost mechanical. She could feel her arousal rising again and felt certain the pill had worn off, but she no longer cared. When Tuvie stood up Jaan realized for the first time just how large the alien woman was. She was at least eight feet tall. Her hands were huge and Jaan's disappeared into the big Volluskan's when Tuvie offered to help her rise. Tuvie pulled her gently to her feet, but Jaan found she was having trouble waking from her semi trance. She had to look up to see the bottom of the big woman's breasts. The whole moment took on a surreal quality, as if she were watching someone else rather than actually living the moment.

Rather than lead her the big alien simply scooped her up into her arms and made her way through the crowded bar. Jaan was conscious of the stares and the whispers and laughter. While they brought a fierce blush to her cheeks they also fueled her growing desire. The knowledge that everyone there knew she was being taken back to Tuvie's room, and knew that she was going to get fucked seemed to send the level of arousal she felt off the scales. She buried her head in Tuvie's shoulder and held tightly.

The big alien carried Jaan effortlessly down the maze of corridors and lifts before she finally closed the door on her own cube and gently placed the terran on the floor. As soon as Jaan's feet hit the deck Tuvie released her and stepped back.

She gave her an appraising stare and then said, "Make yourself at home," before walking into the tiny bathroom. The cube was standard for older stations, a double bed with a headboard built into the wall that acted as shelf space. Single nightstand with two drawers and a lamp, a big holoscreen entertainment unit on one wall and a tacky sofa with metal ends and coffee table bolted to the deck on the other. Gunmetal gray bulkheads, on which a picture of Titan hung, formed the walls. Thoroughly depressing, Jaan thought. The entertainment units were another of the stations attempts to make the place more tolerable for long-term residents. Like most of the others it was a half measure that fell short of the mark by several degrees.

Tuvie exited the bathroom and Jaan felt her tummy tighten and a knot of desire twist in her gut. The big Volluskan lay down on the bed on her back and just watched Jaan. The Terran girl felt the buzz in her head from the pheromones now; the neural blocker had completely worn off.

"Turn around," Tuvie said while making a twirling motion with her fingers. Jaan blushed, but did a slow pirouette. Tuvie made a sound, somewhere between a growl and a purr.

"Remove the jumper," she said when Jaan's finished her slow turn. The big alien's hand had slipped between her thighs and was massaging her pussy through her tight pants. Jaan blushed again, but felt the desire in her rising to a fever pitch. She quickly shed the jumper and stood there in only a thin t-shirt and white cotton panties. Tuvie was looking at her curiously and then began to laugh.

Jaan had always been proud of her looks, but in the face of the alien's laughter she felt very self conscious, her arms covered her breasts and she wished to just run away. Tuvie reached for the remote control unit of the entertainment unit and dialed in something.

"Forgive me little one, I do not laugh at you," she said as the screen flared to life. Jaan watched as several shots of terran women appeared. They were pin ups from men's magazines and Jaan had seen many of them before in lockers, lounges and in the pilot's compartments of inter-system freighters which she often moved about for the company while waiting for her own ship to be loaded. She was still stinging from the laughter as shot after shot of women in garters and stockings, teddies, camisoles and corsets flashed by. All of it was commercial softcore porn, but Jaan felt she was as attractive as most of the models. Suddenly something dawned on her and she turned back to find Tuvie still chuckling to herself.

"You were laughing at my underwear?"

"No, laughing at myself. I have never been with a terran woman; my only experience with them is from pictures and movies. I had just assumed you all wore such...fascinating things beneath your jumpers," she said while a grin rippled across her features.

"It's called lingerie and many terran women do wear such things day in and day out. Much of what you have seen is worn strictly for the effect it has on males and is quickly removed,"

"Do you wear such...garments?"

"On occasion, but very rarely. They are not as comfortable as what I have on now nor are they as functional,"

"Pity, I would love to see you in some...Lingerie?"

Jaan laughed, the sting was gone, replaced with wonder at the misconceptions the different races had of each other. She found her excitement had returned, as well as a deeper curiosity about her new friend. The ice was effectively broken and she sat on the end of the bed. Jaan asked about her childhood, her life, a million questions which the Volluskan woman seemed to try to answer seriously. Often Tuvie countered with questions of her own. When the torrent of questions faded away they sat in a long silence, with each lost in her own thoughts.

They had a great deal in common for people of two different races and cultures. Both were socially isolated and while not exactly outcasts, they were both more comfortable away from the societies that had raised them. There were other similarities of interest and personality. Jaan realized now why she was so comfortable with Tuvie.

"So now what?" Jaan asked curiously. Tuvie looked at her seriously and seemed to take a long time considering her words.

"I'm not sure little one. It was my intent to bring you here and fuck you silly. So many times it has been thus, I seduce a woman, have mad passionate sex and don't even remember her name later. Many times I have had no interest in her at all, save her race. I do not suppose you realize it, but among my own race I am considered quite ugly. Bouncing from place to place in the galaxy, seducing women of every race has been my way of compensating for it. In all my adventures no one has ever looked at me and said I was attractive and meant it. No one has ever asked about my past, my hopes, my dreams. You are the first to take an interest in me that goes beyond sex or money. While I still am nearly mad with the desire to take you, it is a desire to take you for my own and frankly that scares me,"

"Why?"

"Many reasons. You are a flyer, after today I will probably never see you again. I have always wanted someone of my own, but have never dared to dream it was possible. I fear letting those feelings out, only to find you gone tomorrow. I have suffered so much, cultivated a callousness to hide my feelings and now they are escaping. You have the potential to cause me so much pain,"

"I don't want to hurt you," Jaan said.

"What do you want?" Tuvie said with a lopsided grin.

"Well, you had mentioned fucking my brains out," Jaan said with a coquettish smile.

The big alien laughed and then said, "For someone not into girls, you seem to be quite ready,"

Jaan looked at her seriously. She considered what she was saying before deciding that she meant it.

"I'm attracted to you. I am not sure if it is physical so much as...spiritual? If that's the right word. I feel a connection with you that I have never felt before with anyone. I am also very curious as to how this is going to work. I am not as prudish, or as naive as you may think, but I am on unfamiliar ground,"

"Well, I feel the same as you do, something beyond just lust. We will leave that for later, right now I am dying to fuck you. As to the how.." Tuvie rose slowly and opened the second drawer to her nightstand. She brought out a large bundle wrapped in a shimery purple cloth. It was about two feet long and looked very much like a bedroll from the holo vid western's Jaan had watched as a child. Tuvie placed it on the bed and untied the gold sashes that held it together. She rolled the bundle on the bed before Jaan's wide eyes.

The inside was filled with clear plastic pockets of varying sizes and every one held a toy of some description. Jaan was far from naive and had never been prudish, but the collection brought a blush to her cheeks. She recognized the harness for what it was and a few of the toys were vaguely penis like, but some were outlandish in the extreme. One pocket was devoted to an immense phallus made of grayish green latex. Over a foot and a half long and easily six inches in girth, she shivered just looking at it.


"Volluskan" Tuvie said as she slid the huge phallus out of its pocket. "Now you see why we are banned from the inner core. This one is only medium sized compared to many of the males of my race,"

She replaced the huge dildo back in its pocket and watched as Jaan eyed the various implements.

"Don't hesitate to ask. It's not complete, but it is probably the most versatile collection in the universe," Tuvie said suppressing a grin as Jaan blushed again.

Jaan pointed to a strange looking toy. It was about five inches long and resembled a deflated balloon.

"Trebothan," Tuvie said.

"How does it work?"

Tuvie laughed. "I can show you better than I can tell you," she said as she stood and wiggled out of the tight pants. Jaan stared at the tall alien as her pants slid down her thighs and calves, clinging tenaciously to the silky blue skin. Once she had them off Jaan's eyes glided up the impossibly long, heavily muscled legs to the juncture of her thighs. Tuvie's pussy was very plump, with prominent outer lips. Her mound was also very fleshy and completely bald, but Jaan could not tell if that was from shaving or natural.

Jaan had grown up in a boarding school. She had seen naked girls before, but she had never paid much attention beyond the comparing of bodies as puberty hit that was common in such settings. For the first time she found herself watching a woman disrobe with an interest that grew by the moment. Jaan actually felt a pang of dissapointment when Tuvie did not remove her top, but stepped into the harness and expertly buckled it around her hips. The harness consisted of a mesh web of black fibers that buckled over each hip. A strap ran from back to front with a large triangle of some solid material that covered her pussy from view. This pad had a strange device at the center, which consisted of three metal studs set in an oval of rubber. Almost like the connector for electricity in some of the old stations, Jaan thought.

Tuvie took the toy from its pouch and pressed it firmly against the oval, then deftly turned it half a rotation counter clockwise. There was a clicking sound as it locked down on the harness.

"Trebothan men have it easy. They just insert their things into the woman and then wait. Blood vessel are closed off and the member begins to swell, like this," Tuvie said. As she spoke the small toy began to expand. Like a balloon it grew longer and thicker as the seconds passed.

"Once it fills the woman completely she will orgasm, the resultant contraction will cause the male to orgasm. The blood begins to flow again and as soon as it is small enough to remove the male wanders off. It's actually pretty boring," Tuvie said as she removed the now shriveled toy.

"And this one?" Jaan asked, indicating a toy that seemed to be composed of fifteen to twenty rubber tentacles.

"Vulrith," Tuvie said, taking the toy and attaching it with another deft twist of her hand. As soon as it was attached Jaan could discern the quiet hum of a small motor and the tentacles began to wave around.

"The Vul are really asexual. Sex is totally outward. Each has a set of these and they press them together. The tentacles or whatever you want to call them, caress each other and in the process each gets a copy of the other's genetic material. Sex for pleasure is unknown to them. Interestingly, Vul can make a small fortune as gigolos. Apparently the feel of those tentacles going crazy inside a woman is profound and so they are in high demand with the more degenerate ladies of the inner core"

Jaan was beginning to really get excited. She knew some of it was Tuvie's pheromones, but she was beginning to admit to herself that a lot of it was just plain old "I need it now" lust. The fact that she was getting so aroused by another woman probably would have troubled her if it weren't for the buzz she was feeling. Deep down she knew she would have to deal with the fallout of that in the morning, but right now she was just too horny to care.

"Which one are we going to use?" Jaan asked.

"I am not sure," Tuvie said with a laugh. "I have never been with a Terran, I am not exactly sure what you can comfortably handle,"

Jaan looked again at the strange assortment of toys. There was nothing like the small vibe she kept in the drawer under her bed on ship. The closest she could see to a man was the Volluskan, but the sheer size of it was too much for her to even contemplate. Jaan finally decided she would have to try the pink one. It was about nine inches long and maybe two around, but covered in multiple ridges and knobs so that it was actually much wider in places. She removed it from its pocket and felt the weight of it and the slightly warm material from which it was fashioned. Jaan looked questioningly at Tuvie.

"Arborean" Tuvie said simply.

"I've never heard of them,"

"They are a very strange race, found in several systems out on the galactic rim. They are huge; in fact the average male dwarfs me. So does the average female come to think of it. They engage in sex pretty much as terrans do, but due to their size it's always standing up. They weigh so much that they cannot lie down and hope to get back up again, plus the weight of one on another would be fatal,"

Jaan was still holding the strange phallus when Tuvie gently removed it from her hand and attached it to the harness. She rolled up the case with the rest of the toys and placed it on the floor. The big alien sat back on the bed and took both of Jaan's hands in her own.

"Enough talk, I didn't bring you here for a class in Xenophisiology and that isn't what you came for, is it?" Tuvie said. Her voice sank lower, to that sexy whisper as she finished the sentence and Jaan felt a lump in her throat. She couldn't speak and only managed to shake her head with an effort of will.

Tuvie pulled Jaan bodily forward. She found herself crushed against the soft pillows of the alien's breasts and was shocked to realize just how strong Tuvie was. The alien lifted her up until her thin lips could reach Jaan's. Jaan had to twist her body around to get comfortable and ended up with her legs straddling Tuvie's waist, just under her ponderous breasts. Tuvie's lips were softer than silk and tasted faintly of whatever liquor she had been drinking. Her tongue probed at Jaan's lips and when they parted slightly slithered into her mouth. Slithered was perhaps an accurate description and Jaan's eyes got wide as she felt that tongue explore her mouth. It was warm and slippery, but rough too and it seemed to be impossibly long, at one time caressing her tonsils and seconds later outlining each tooth. The word prehensile came to her mind but the meaning of the word was lost in a shock of sensation when Tuvie's large hands cupped her ass and squeezed.

Tuvie's hands were warm and easily covered her whole ass. Jaan was delighted by the tenderness with which they massaged her cheeks. She knew Tuvie was incredibly strong and the fact that she could be so gentle seemed incongruous. Tuvie continued to gently massage her cheeks through the thin cotton panties while her tongue ravaged Jaan's mouth. Jaan felt the two large mounds of the alien's breasts beneath her tummy and the electric contact of the alien's skin on her inner thighs.