Alien Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaan was chewing furiously on her lower lip and trying without much success to ignore the wonderful sensations the wicked toy made as it sawed in and out. The engines came online and the computer came up about the time her second orgasm rocked her. Jaan fought through the pleasure and activated the ships stabilizers and thrusters. She gave in then and let the pleasure take her as they came up. When the contractions had diminished to aftershocks and the pleasure calmed from nearly unbearable to just soft ripples, she reached for the mike.

"Orion, this is Five-niner, internal guidance is a go,"

"Roger, Five-niner, pleasant voyage, turning you back over to Liberty control, Orion out," the voice replied. Did she detect laughter in that voice? She couldn't be sure.

"Oh, Five-niner?"

"Go ahead Orion,"

"Before I turn you back over to Liberty, you might want to kill your video and go audio only. Thanks for the show, Orion out," he said with a chuckle. Jaan turned several shades of red as she hurriedly disabled the video link.

"Delt-Five-niner, this is Liberty Control, do you copy?"

"Copy, Liberty,"

"You are cleared for outbound, god speed, Liberty out,"

"Delta-fiver-niner out, and thanks," she said.

Jaan was still mortally embarrassed about the video, but she was also more turned on than she could stand.

"Now that you have made me the system's newest porn star, how bout we turn the gravity back on and take this to the bedroom?" Jaan said. Tuvie laughed deeply, but only began to thrust into her lover faster.

"I think not, at least not yet, this is too much fun,"

Jaan smiled faintly and relaxed, giving herself to the moment.

*****

Much later, Jaan lay curled up in the crook of Tuvie's massive arm. The deep vibrations of the ion engines provided a lazy background noise that Jaan had always found relaxing. She was drifting of to sleep when Tuvie spoke.

"I forgot to ask baby, where are we heading?"

"Earth," Jaan replied in a dreamy voice.

"I can't go to Earth! Volluskans are banned on pain of death!" Tuvie cried with alarm in her voice. The big woman's head turned this way and that, as if seeking some means of escape. Jaan laughed softly.

"You can go anywhere in the universe, you are married to a Terran. In case I forgot to mention it, when you signed those papers you also became a Terran citizen,"

"I...I'm a citizen?"

"Of course silly," Jaan said.

"A full citizen?"

"As long as we are together you enjoy all the rights of a Terran," Jaan said happily.

"And when did you plan on telling me this?" Tuvie asked as she reached down between Jaan's legs and gently stroked her still damp lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm, eventually,"

"Eventually? I cannot wait to see Earth! I have heard so much about it!"

Jaan spread her legs, tossing one over Tuvie's thigh.

"Don't get impatient, we have three more months before we even enter FTL,"

"Oh really? And what shall we do in that three months?" Tuvie said as her finger slipped into Jaan's silken passage. Jaan looked up into her lover's eyes and sighed contentedly.

"I am sure you will think of something,"

End