Alien Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked out of the office and took a lift to the upper level of the station, where the station commander kept his offices. Flashing her Terran identity papers got her past the secretary and flashing them a second time got her the station commander's undivided attention. A complaint from a Terran citizen about how she was treated on his station could conceivably cost him his head and would definitely cost him his command. By the time she left, Jaan had been assured that everything would be taken care of too her satisfaction and that there was absolutely no need to place a call to the Planetary Governor's office on Daggerhelm.

Jaan felt slightly guilty for having done it, but she also felt good too. Knowing that she had so strongly felt the need to go through with this gave her some confidence that she was doing the right thing for herself. If it was right for Tuvie remained to be seen, but at least Jaan was taking the steps to present the option. That was quite an accomplishment for her.

Her next stop was a floor down, on the administrative level. After a few minutes scanning the directory she found the office she was looking for. A single Andorran woman sat behind the desk, each hand busy. She looked up and smiled wanly.

"May I help you?"

"I would like to fill out a spousal agreement form,"

"Of course," she said opening a file cabinet and fetching a standard form, she placed it before her and looked up again then hesitated.

"Are you a Terran citizen?"

"Yes,"

"Oh, I can't help you then. Let me call my supervisor,"

After a short wait a harried looking Cathargan emerged from an inner office. He took Jaan's papers and sat at a terminal.

"This will take a while Miss. I have to call planetside and make sure you are a registered citizen, and get confirmation on your status. I will also have to fill out several forms for you and your prospective husband to sign. If there is no hurry I can have everything ready for you when we open in the morning and will have them delivered to your room,"

"That will be fine," Jaan said. He handed her several forms and indicated where she needed to sign.

"These forms just authorize me to access your records and begin the process. Before you go let me make sure, you want a spousal agreement and not a contract of servitude, is that correct?"

"Yes," Jaan said. She did not believe in slavery, which was what a contract of servitude amounted to. It was however, a firmly entrenched tradition and those who entered into such contracts did so for the life of comparative luxury the inner core offered. In her mind the price was too high, but she had never lived on one of the hive worlds and she understood life there was worse than death.

After Jaan had signed she left and went to her room. She had not realized how tired she was. Well, tired wasn't really the word was it? More like contentedly indolent. She took a quick shower and then collapsed on the bed. In moments she was asleep.

****

Jaan stood hesitantly outside the hatch to Cube 5143. Her dreams had been chaotic, filled with the big Volluskan and fragmented memories of their night together. She had awakened with achingly hard nipples and decidedly damp panties. This only added to the growing feeling she had that she was doing the right thing in going back, but here outside Tuvie's door her courage had failed her. Now she stood and stared at the door with profound indecision. She had never been bold and here in this long empty corridor she was once again falling prey to her own insecurities.

Without warning the door slid open and Tuvie stood there before her. The big Volluskan wore a gray jumper that zipped up the front. The zipper was done up enough to be decent, but revealed a daring amount of her abundant cleavage. Jaan realized that she had never seen Tuvie's breasts. She wanted to correct that oversight, but first she had to find her voice and that was proving difficult.

"Jaan? I didn't expect to see you again," Tuvie said. Something in her voice was strange and Jaan looked up and right into her eyes. If the eyes were the mirrors to the soul, as the old saying went then Jaan could have been staring into her own eyes. She saw the fear, desire, uncertainty in her own soul mirrored in the big Volluskan's. Somehow knowing she wasn't the only one in a state of confusion made her feel better.

"Tuvie, I am sorry I left without waking you, but I needed some time,"

"It's all right, I needed some time too, why don't you come in?"

Once they were inside Jaan sat on the sofa and Tuvie on the bed. The silence soon became awkward and they both started to speak at once.

"Jaan I..."

"Tuvie I..."

They both stopped as abruptly as they started and then both were seized with a fit of the giggles. When the laughter subsided Tuvie smiled and Jaan smiled back.

"We are both adults, I suppose we should stop acting like schoolgirls and just talk," Jaan said.

"Schoolgirls?" Tuvie said.

"Earth expression, for adolescents," Jaan said.

"Ah," Tuvie said. Jaan licked her lips nervously then screwed up her courage and hesitantly spoke.

"Tuvie, last night was.. incredible. I have never felt anything like it,"

"So you have come back for more?"

"No...Well yes...maybe...Oh shit, I don't know,"

"You didn't come back for a repeat performance?"

"No, not as such...I...There is more to it than that!"

"Really?"

"The sex was great Tuvie...Oh, who am I kidding, it was better than great, it was phenomenal, but I wouldn't have come back if it was just about the sex,"

"Then what?" Tuvie asked. Jaan sighed and walked over to sit don on the bed next to the Volluskan.

"Tuvie, do you feel anything for me? I mean beyond wanting to take me to bed?"

"You're talking about love aren't you?" the alien asked in a very subdued tone of voice.

"No...Well, I don't know. Love is such a strong word and it takes time to grow. Unless you believe in love at first sight?"

"Or love at first fuck?" Tuvie added with a grin. Jaan blushed lowered her head. Tuvie took her chin in her fingers and lifted her face until they were staring into each other's eyes.

"You do mean love," Tuvie said simply.

"I guess I am being silly, aren't I?" Jaan said. She was still looking into Tuvie's eyes, and those warm orbs seemed to be huge, taking up the entire room.

"I think you are being sweet, but I am not sure you are in your right mind. What could you, a beautiful Terran see in me?"

"I don't know how to say it, I just know I feel it," Jaan said helplessly.

"I feel it too. I just did not dare hope you returned my feelings. Now that you are here, and say you do, I don't know what to say,"

"Don't say anything," Jaan said as she tilted her face up and closed her eyes. Tuvie bent and leaned forward so that their lips could meet. This kiss was soft, with none of the burning need she had felt last night. Jaan had taken the precaution of a neural blocker injection. Stronger than the pills and lasting a full twelve hours it would guarantee that what she was feeling was real and not chemically induced. Tuvie's lips were soft and warm and when her tongue lightly traced along Jaan's lips they parted slightly. The Volluskan's tongue needed no more invitation and slipped inside Jaan's warm mouth.

Jaan stroked the alien's tongue with her own as it explored her mouth. Her mind was clear and she found that her impressions the night before had not been wrong. The alien's tongue was indeed able to do things that no human's tongue could. She felt it twist and turn in her mouth, seeming to expand and contract as well as move in unexpected ways. As the kiss deepened Jaan felt her excitement growing, but this was a comfortable rise in the level of arousal and not the roller coaster ride of their first time.


Tuvie's huge hands gently stroked Jaan's arms through the sleeves of her dress. Her own hands were resting on Tuvie's legs and supporting her weight. Her hands spasmed on Tuvie's legs when she felt the woman's tongue caress her tonsils. The kiss broke and they both sat back. Neither seemed quite sure what to say.

"You look edible in that dress," Tuvie said at last.

"Thank you,"

"I think you would look even better out of it," she said and then smiled her crooked grin that Jaan found so endearing.

Jaan looked Tuvie dead in the face and then whispered, "I was hoping you would feel that way,"

Jaan got shakily to her feet and offered her hands to Tuvie. The big woman seemed to uncoil from the bed like a spring as she rose. Jaan was stuck again by Tuvie's sheer size. If she weren't so gentle she would be very intimidating. As it was Jaan felt a shiver of excitement rather than fear. She turned her back on the big alien.

"Zipper?"

She felt Tuvie's large hands fumble with the small zipper and then down it came. She turned quickly to face the Volluskan. Tuvie looked at her with a puzzled expression, but Jaan just smiled and motioned for her to sit back down. She did so, but Jaan could see she was wondering what was going on.

Jaan took a deep breath and then let the dress fall from her shoulder to pool around her ankles. Her small firm breasts were encased in an elegant black satin bra trimmed in royal blue, antique lace. A garter belt of the same black satin, but unadorned with lace held up black stockings with lace tops. Over the garters she wore a black satin bikini brief. Jaan held her breath and watched Tuvie closely. The Volluskan cocked her head to one side and smiled that crooked smile.

She rose and stood before Jaan again, then reached out and placed her hands around Jaan's chest. She moved them up until Jaan's pert tits were held in the webbing between Tuvie's palm and thumbs. Her thumbs then slipped over the cool satin in a long circular pattern. Jaan's nipples responded almost immediately and stiffened until she could see them poking out through the cups. As Tuvie's fingers continued to circle them Jaan bit her lower lip to keep from moaning.

Suddenly Tuvie picked her up and carried her to the bed where she gently laid Jaan down. When she stood her hand caught the zipper to the jumper and pulled it down. The sound was unnaturally loud in the small room. When the zipper reached the point just above her crotch it stopped and Tuvie peeled it off. Jaan's eyes drank in the big Volluskan, moving upwards from her heavily muscled legs, plump mound, flat belly and came to rest on those two glorious orbs.

Each was about the size of a medicine ball. They were firm and stood on their own without a hint of droop or sag. The aureoles were as big around as coasters and the thick nipples were easily as large as Jaan's thumb. The skin was the same soft blue as the rest of her body, but the aureoles were an azure blue and the rubbery nipples a deep blue, almost black. Jaan realized she probably couldn't get more than the nipple and a small amount of the aureole in her mouth if she tried. It came as a mild surprise to her that she not only wanted to try, but also intended to.

She rose to her feet and moved to the end of the bed. Tuvie smiled and leaned down and they kissed again. This kiss was deeper, more passionate and Tuvie took control, ravishing Jaan's mouth with that incredible tongue. The big woman's hands went to Jaan's ass and began to knead her cheeks. It felt so good that Jaan moaned softly into Tuvie's mouth. A large blunt finger slipped between her cheeks and began to massage her quickly dampening lips through the thin satin. The soft satin sliding against her most sensitive parts soon had Jaan involuntarily humping Tuvie's finger. Tuvie broke the kiss and then kissed Jaan's chin and trailed kisses down her neck before stopping to lick the nape of her neck.

Standing on the end of the bed Jaan was still shorter than Tuvie by a foot or more. Tuvie's lips and tongue continued on their downward trek until Jaan felt her lover's lips brush the lace of her bra. Jaan's nipples were stiff and sensitive already, she rarely wore satin because it drove her mad feeling that cool material sliding over her sensitive nips. Now she was anticipating Tuvie removing her bra, or at least pulling it out of the way, but the big alien surprised her. Tuvie's mouth enveloped most of her satin covered breast, which caused her to gasp. Tuvie's tongue curled and rolled around her stiff nipple, quickly soaking the delicate fabric. Jaan had never felt anything like it, her poor nipple strained against the wet fabric and that magic tongue danced over it driving her to groan. Tuvie's hand pulled the satin panties to one side and a stiffened finger probed her tunnel.

Tuvie's fingers were thick and when one began to press inward Jaan groaned. Her pussy was still very sore from the previous night and without the screaming lust of Tuvie's pheromones driving her to lubricate like a faucet it was a more difficult entry. Jaan was a small girl and not very experienced and Tuvie's fingers were easily longer and thicker than her small vibe. After a few experimental probes her finger slowly sank into Jaan until her palm settled against Jaan's cheeks. Jaan arched her back and Tuvie opened her mouth fully, taking Jaan's entire breast into that warm, wet cavern. She felt her nipple bump against the back of Tuvie's mouth and had to look down.

Tuvie's lips were pressed against her bare skin, the entire cup and Jaan's whole breast out of sight. Tuvie drew back, keeping her lips tight and dragging along the entirety of Jaan's breast until only her nipple was left inside, held lightly between the Volluskan's teeth. Jaan had only moments before Tuvie's tongue began to dance over her nipple again, working the poor nub of flesh until Jaan was grunting and moaning. Tuvie's finger continued slowly fucking her with long deep strokes.

When Tuvie moved to the other breast Jaan looked down again to find her left breast covered in wet satin and her nipple poking out to a degree she had never thought possible. In moments her hips began to buck, thrusting back on Tuvie's finger as the alien gave Jaan's right nipple her mouth's undivided attention. Jaan felt her legs beginning to get weak and knew she was approaching orgasm. She did not know if the alien just knew exactly how to touch her, if there was some psychic connection between them or if she was just still sensitive from the night before, but in any case she was undoubtedly about to cum if she did not stop the stimulation. It took an effort of will, but Jaan managed to gently disengaged herself from the big alien. Tuvie stood to her full height and looked inquisitively into the small human's face.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No...I just."

"You just?"

"It's just that last night, you made me feel so good and I didn't do anything for you. I don't even think you came,"

"I did, but if you would like to pleasure me...Be my guest," she said as she stepped back and held her arms down with her hands turned out in an open invitation.

Jaan stepped tentatively forward until she was on the edge of the bed again. Tuvie was watching her curiously and Jaan felt silly and awkward. She reached out hesitantly and stroked Tuvie's left breast. The skin was warm and silky smooth and glided under her fingers in a very sensuous way. Emboldened she dropped her hands and cupped each of the huge orbs. They were heavy and a curious blend of soft and firm that excited her senses. She squeezed gently and felt the resilient flesh give, but spring back when she released the tension. Her hands now circled Tuvie's magnificent breasts, gently stroking and exploring. Jaan noticed the large aureoles begin to draw in and pucker as the nipples started to extend. Jaan's hands moved to them, but were barely large enough to cover the puckered aureoles.

Tuvie moaned softly and the sexy sound reverberated around the room, much as Jaan's cries had the night before. The small woman was beyond noticing particular acoustical effects now, her mouth was watering as she leaned her head forward and let her hand slide away from Tuvie's right nipple. Jaan's lips parted and she took the long rubbery nipple into her mouth. The nipple filled her mouth and Jaan applied a soft suction. Her tongue rolled around the nipple and her small hands began to squeeze. Tuvie's hand twined in her hair and pulled her face tightly into the generous mound. Jaan lost track of time as she suckled on Tuvie's breasts. Occasionally the big alien would pull her head from one nipple with a soft plopping sound only to redirect her mouth to the other. Jaan tried to take as much of Tuvie's tit into her mouth as she could, but she could not even envelope the whole aureole.

Tuvie eventually pushed Jaan back a few steps. The alien was breathing hard and her movements were a little shaky. When she calmed herself she caught Jaan under her armpits and lifted her from the bed to deposit her on the deck. Tuvie bent to kiss her once and then jumped on the bed and scooted back till her head rested on the pile of pillows. She spread her long legs wide and looked at Jaan with a smirk on her face.

So it came down to this. Jaan stared down at Tuvie, from her long muscular legs to her glistening pussy. Jaan knew this was the threshold and if she crossed it there would be no turning back. No pheromones, no aching need, no excuses. Jaan hesitated all of a second before she clamored onto the bed and settled herself between Tuvie's thighs. She rested her elbows on Tuvie's hips and looked up her body to see her face. Tuvie laughed deeply at the questioning look on her face.

"You haven't a clue what to do now do you?" she said though a chuckle. The words were filled with mirth and no rancor, but even then Jaan colored furiously. She wondered what she had gotten herself into. After a few moments of silence Tuvie smiled the warmest smile Jaan had ever seen.

"I'm just like you Jaan, only on a larger scale. What feels good to you, feels good to me too. Just imagine what you like and what makes you feel good and do it to me, or if you are not ready we can try something else,"

"Jaan looked down at the big alien's wet pussy. The slick blue lips gaped open slightly to reveal a deeper blue color to the inner folds. Her fat mound seemed even more pronounced up close and Jaan could smell her delicate musk. She looked up again.

"Will you tell me how to get started?" she asked.

"Of course, but relax. This is supposed to be fun, not something you are getting graded on. If you just let go I think you will do fine with a minimum of coaching. Start by just touching me,"

Jaan nodded and resettled herself so her hands were free and her weight was supported on her elbows. She very carefully traced her index finger along Tuvie's lips. The skin was marvelously silky and by the time Jaan had finished the first trip down one and up the other her finger was coated in Tuvie's juices. Jaan noticed that Tuvie's juices were different from her own. Hers were slippery, but also thick and left a sticky feeling. Tuvie's were like olive oil. So fine and light that there seemed to be absolutely no friction as Jaan continued to explore. After a short time her movements became bolder and surer as she remembered what previous lovers had done to her that had felt good.

"Use your mouth now, you already have me wet and ready,"

Jaan looked at Tuvie's pussy dubiously. She had never given oral sex to anyone and was pretty sure she didn't want to. The idea of it just left her cold, but she remembered the incredible feelings Tuvie's tongue had provoked in her. Well, if you are going to be a lesbian, you are going to have to learn to do it eventually, she told herself. Jaan closed her eyes and hesitantly moved her face closer to Tuvie's hot wet pussy. When she could feel the heat radiating on her lips she stuck her small pink tongue out and gently flicked it over one of Tuvie's lips. When her tongue returned to her mouth Tuvie's flavor spread around it.