All Comments on 'Ali's Art Ch. 13'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
NiranaNiranaover 13 years ago
Great!

Just fucking wonderful! Great Story, great series! Wonderful again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic series

Sorry to see this story end but all great things must CUM to an end

Guess now I can get some work done :)

Look forward to reading any of your new future stories and hopefully some may contain Tom & Ali... Great ending

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 13 years ago
Good one

Great story, great ending.... finishing is always the hardest task....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just missing one thing

I'm a bit surprised that he never brought up that they were actually half-brother-sister. otherwise good overall story

pawwriterpawwriterover 13 years ago
Sweet story

The wait was worth it. I always knew they loved each other and were afraid to admit it & mess up what they had. Glad to see they finally got it all out in the open and made love (because that is what they did, not fucked). I had to read the last 2 pages 3 times, it was so good. Hope to see them turn up again. I will keep you in my favorites.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Great series

Consistent to the end. The finish was somewhat predictable but with plenty of twists and turns along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story. well written, very sexy,

I am sure this is a natural point for the story to end but I will miss Tom and Ali. Already looking forward to your next story. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I was an emotional highly charged sexual journey that was heartfelt. Love your writing.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
Beautiful Series

Thanks so much for such a lovely and very hot series. I've enjoyed every moment leading up to the conclusion. All your characters have depth and the chapters have benefited from that. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for the nice story!

See above!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Writing

Great Writing, could not stop reading it once started.

KnorbKnorbover 13 years ago
"Boy gets to fuck girl"

... Drawn out for 13 chapters. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Just Simply the best

IAN_TIAN_Tabout 13 years ago
WOW!!

Well Harding, you have entertained me these past few evenings and I want to thank you for a wonderful read.

OK we all knew in the beginning what the eventual outcome would be but it was great fun getting there.

Just one very very minor comment and that is the excessive number of times you use "fuck". However, I do accept that it is probably due to the fact that I am an Englishman and here we don't use it as often as you Yanks seem to, especially as a term of endearment.

Anyway I do look forward to reading your future offerings of which I trust there will be many.

Once again - Thank you.

Ian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Awesome

"Oh, by the way, we've got the same mother" might have been nice from him to say, but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too wondrous..

.. so there's no way you're not following this up, life's just too short and hellish for not receiving these small mercies. Ali's just too well drawn, I know gals just like her type, typical women, so keep scribbling, that's an order.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Okay.....

So, normally I dislike an author who spends so much time teasing, hinting and doing everything BUT consummating the intended main character/s relationship for too long a period. Normally after two chapters of that sort of teasing I get REALLY BORED, frustrated and just plain pissed off with the audacity of an author. It's not like I don't appreciate a good tease. It's more that there are other ways to tease. There are other methods to draw out a story..... Like the inclusion of a ripping good plot, solid supporting characters, effortless writing skills and silky smooth details. Another thing that REALLY FUCKING SHITS ME UP THE FUCKING WALL is when an author spends over 500000 words getting to the first sex scene... No matter what type of sex it is, this site IS an erotic fiction site. If an author is more interested in stretching out a plot, stretching out the sex scenes, and generally being an idiot, then I move on. Sometimes I vote really low, sometimes I don't bother. Sometimes I rant and rage in a comment about how poor the skills are, how unobservant the author is, how obtuse they are being, either deliberately or unintentionally.

You? Well, you tick most of the boxes above. The work takes far too long to get to the hinted at climax of the story. It's almost as if you, as an author, didn't want the scene to be written. It's almost as if the characters themselves didn't want to do it. But, for all of that, this story remains a watershed for me. Not in terms of content, not in terms of style. Not in terms of details, or writing skills, or in terms of character development, nor in the fact that the entire story has had me horny as hell from start to finish.... But for the fact that, as an author, you made it all so effortless.

Well done.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just short of great

There is such a thing as too much tease before it becomes irritating.

Great characters, and dialog and good storyline, but it felt like you were not keen on finally allowing Ali and Tom to fully commit to their relationship.

Now that you've done that, I'd like to see a continuation exploring a deepening of that relationship and marriage and, yes, kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best of show

absolutely no criticism wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank-you

Superb story great build up and nicely finished.

thank-you

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
What is erotic

Read all the comments and, apart from one dickhead, they are all positive. I have to agree. Some of the stories on this site are mindless porn but there are some that really take note of the subtle difference between porn and erotica. You've nailed it.

One recommendation is to get a proofreader, too many irritating spelling mistakes and one name change Crystal was called Candy a couple of times.

Could a set like this continue? Easy - their adventures around the world as they draw in different locations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CHEERS

just finnished ali,s art, wonderfull story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

It was well described!

I almost cummed myself

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
I dreamed a dream

and I woke up and it was a story called Ali's Art.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Loved the story - Thank you

My title says it all - I loved the story, the romance, the sex, the tension, the incest angle, the descriptions, all of it. Thank you for writing and sharing such a beautiful, sexy story.

re: anonymous in December 2012 - I keep seeing these crazy negative comments on many stories. I think he must spend a good part of his day figuring out what he can write to tear down the good stories in Literotica. I don't know what he gets out of it - I know of one very good writer who quit Literotica and pulled his stories because of the negative comments. Maybe that is his payoff. I hope you are able to ignore the mindless negative comments and enjoy those from us who found pleasure in your work.

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
:_)

I don't often get teary-eyed, but that hit the spot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Excellent story. I only comment on the complete story, kept me wanting more all the way through. a great read!

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 11 years ago
Wow, INCREDIBLE

It took me a few weeks to read all of your chapters. I typically don't read stories with so many chapters but after having read your other work, I couldn't say 'no' to Ali's Art. The reason it took so long is I only had time to read in small chunks (one chapter at a time) and each time it was just enough to really enjoy each chapter and then wait to read the next full chapter as time permitted. I was sad with the completion of each chapter knowing I was getting closer and closer to the end and knowing that eventually it would all come to an end. I can't wait to read more of your work and I want to sincerely thank you for your GENEROUS contributions to not only Literotica but to the world of erotic writing as a whole. You are very gifted. My only suggestion and it's really not even a criticism, is to have someone proofread your work. The one time I got a little distracted was when you used the name Candy (two or three times) instead of Crystal. There were a few other extremely minor mistakes but really, WHO CARES? Getting a proofreader isn't really that important because of the general quality of your work, any fans you already have certainly aren't going to pass up a chance to read your work. If you maintain a list of folks to want to be notified of new submissions, please include me on that list!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
This IS "INCREDIBLE" and So Intense

This fine piece could be a movie script/story line. It's also a wonderfully interesting character study. You have to read it all NOW! Harding has provided readers with a high quality erotic read. DO IT, for your next IF you haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This was a lovely novel-length story. Thanks!

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDalmost 10 years ago
Great but....

You've an aversion to pregnancy, harding?

Wish you hadn't.

Beautiful story, in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story jus wish u finshed it off better

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best

easily the best of the hundreds I have read here - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect ending... But

Their "first time" isn't realistic. If you've been waiting this long to open your heart to someone it becomes this weird, sweet painful combination of Romantic and animalistic. I expected a lot of kissing, a lot of wavering mentally between simply holding each other tight or fucking or using the freedom to touch all over without inhibitions. To mark each other roughly or go soft.

None of those dynamics were there in that scene and it came off as plastic and pornographic instead of erotic.

Sorry but I liked the first part of the finale but not the last.

But still yeah agree that the series is one of the best here.

Good luck, keep writing

Esbee

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Wonderful story !

One of the best I've read on here, I really loved it.

The slow, almost painful, build up, was great and teasing, but you got the ending just right.

I'm just sad I've finished it. It was one of those story's you can't put down, you just have to read the next page, the next chapter; but know the more you read, the quicker it's going to end.

It would be nice to know what happened next, did they marry in Europe where first cousins can legally wed, did they sell up the Web site, did they continue drawing, did they still swing with friends, did they have children ? Please consider a few follow up chapters set in a few years from where you finished ch. 13.

That would be fitting close to a truly great story.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you this MASTERPIECE

This series is a great masterpiece of a series. The best I've ever read. I've read hundreds of stories and hundreds of authors but this stands out as a true masterpiece. Thank you for letting us read it and enjoy it.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 8 years ago
Best story

One of my all time favorites, loved the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Terrific story.Couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story, kinda felt a little empty when it was over and wanting more.

Very good story, kinda felt a little empty when it was over and wanting more.

looney67looney67over 7 years ago
Thank you

I have just stumbled into your work and this story was turkey wonderful - it's now six years on and you might have already written more about Tom et al but if not time for more?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
more please

Their life together is just really beginning and I would like to read about that life. How are they being accepted at home? Is heather happy and do they fuck her again too? What happens with Sarah as she grows up? What becomes of their college education and the art they do?

Loved this story so far. Please keep going.

jokeneastjokeneastover 6 years ago
loved it

I loved this story. I could not stop reading. Sad that it is over.

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
Sorry it's over!!!

This has been some adventure! Of course, we your readers, have always known Ali and Tom were going to finally be together. But, oh what a journey it's been!!

This was probably the best way to close although somewhere, deep in romantic soul, I wish they would grow into a kind of nuclear family with several other bisexual people including children (not of course involved with their parents activities) but to add to the familial nature. In any case, thank you for the adventures of Ali & Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ali and Tom man and wife

What a wonderful tale I whish I were Tom and my own longings were resolved it is not that she is a lesbian but to me she feels just as unattainable , but that's another story.

Yours is wonderful and resolved in a beautiful way I also love Italy and would love to take my( hopefully ) girl to Florence and get lost in the art and the countryside.In life I would wish Tom and Ali

all luck and love in the world. In fiction I wish they were live.

RivanDRivanDover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is the most erotic, captivating, and fun series that I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best!

I had a lot of stuff I should have been doing today but instead I set here and thoroughly enjoyed reading about Tom and Ali. Great story and presentation. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bad finish

did not enjoy how you ended this beautiful romance story

as ali never gets to find out that she is his half sister

but very much enjoy his trying to find here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
None Better

I first found this story published on Amazon before I discovered Literotica. I'm glad to be able to tell you here that this has been and remains my favorite erotic story of all.

You hit most of my hot buttons. I wish that real life was more like this story. Good characters and the hottest sex humanly possible. Thanks for your work.

dirtydaddydirtydaddyover 2 years ago

Really, really good!! Last part was just a tad underwhelming, becuz if the long, long build up. But very good regardless!!!

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 2 years ago

Lovely story

Wonderful build up. Not sure that the incest with Mom was necessary - I would have preferred it otherwise - but really enjoyed the slow, gradual pacing.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was a spectacular story of build up and love! Would love to see this picked up into their future rich with their own family.

That was an excellent story. Almost sad to see it conclude.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Please finish the story, where they sign or not papers, draw for fun, declaring there love for each other to the world, especially when Alison decides to let Tom cum in herpussy and she gets pregnant,

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

This is one great series! You are certainly a master at writing romance within a particular genre. However, I believe this story requires an epilogue! Please

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Great story - but you finished it one chapter too so.

After waiting for twelve and half chapters for them to get together, it was then all over in just two pages.

Whilst it was a 'happy ending' it really needed to have an epilogue that cleared up all the loose ends.

But it was still a great story and well worth more than 5 Stars !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sometimes hate the fact that this site is made in america and the authors are mostly americans. You obey your law whereby a man can only have one wife. So sometimes there are characters that were supposed to be together that get thrown out, like Tom's mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2230 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ali's Art Ch. 12 Previous Part
Ali's Art Series Info