Ali's Leap of Faith.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardbeg
Ardbeg
4 Followers

“My beautiful Tigress, it is time.”

A spark lit in Ali’s face, a radiance of expectation perhaps. Her body, and especially between her legs ached to feel him; she could feel her wetness start to lubricate her.

The Master bent over to release her from her confinement, and set her down on a chair he had placed beside her. Next, Ali could hear the old familiar squeak.

Helping her to her feet, he fastened a wide leather belt around her middle.

“This will help support your weight, and keep you comfortable he said.”

Soon after his statement the whirr of a motor made itself known, and the next thing Ali could feel was being lifted off the ground into a horizontal position, face down. She was free to move about, almost like being on a swing. The position itself was not uncomfortable, and she thought, was probably like being weightless.

“Master” she asked plaintively, “are you going to fuck me now?”

“Yes, I am Ali.”

Ali shivered with anticipation.

He moved with precision between her legs, spreading them wide, wide apart. She could feel just how exposed she was, and she delighted in it.

He placed one hand on her waist to hold her in place while he danced the tip of his penis around her waiting lips; after all he was in no hurry. This enflamed her body; already she started to moan, and even more so as he finally penetrated her.

Now with both hands grasping her large breasts, he began to pound his very being into her. Enjoying the rough grip he had, she whimpered, “Grab them harder, Master.” Enjoying her request he alternated hard pressure with soft on the other, all the while maintaining a slow but even rhythm of penetration.

His grasp of her breasts sent waves of pleasure throughout her body, the like of which she had never experienced. Her skin tone began to flush red, her breathe picked up pace, and her secretions multiplied tenfold.

The Master began to change his angle of entry, something which immediately had an impact on Ali. Shudders of excitement plus twists and turns of her hips gave indication of her impending orgasm.

Not only Ali was nearing her physical release, the Master was as well. As he did so, he grasped her hair in one hand pulling her head back; the steadying effect allowed him to get deeper, and harder inside her.

“Grrhrh”, he groaned, and she mirrored him with a loud shriek of pleasure, letting all know they had both come.

Ali felt waves of pleasure rush through her body; a well earned reward for his earlier teasing denial. She had never quite felt that way before, and she wondered if she could ever feel that way again?

The Master let her hang in her restraints until he felt she was ready to be let down.

Carefully he let her feet onto the floor, all the time ensuring she could stand until he had sat her down in the chair. There he released her, finally, from all her shackles.

“You have done well Ali.”

He removed the blindfold. The light at first for her was dazzling. She saw he had a warm smile of acceptance, and she smiled back. The Master took her by the hand, and led her to his bathroom, where she saw he had drawn a bath for her filled with bubbles, and scented flowers. It was an old style tub with legs underneath, and a stand which held a hand shower faucet.

“In you go Ali, I will wash you.” She gently lowered herself into the warm bath water, stopping for just a moment as the water stung her tender buttocks. Now seated, she let him tender to her needs. He took the sponge, and gently cleaned her face, making little circles with it on each cheek, then a little playful tweak of her nose. Squeezing the sponge between both hands, he dipped it back into the soapy water. This time he drew the sponge in the shape of line straight between her breasts, stopping only to remove some of his dried come. Teasing her nipples he made little smiley faces on them, the effect on them clearly evident.

Ali flourished in his tenderness as he washed up, and down her back, then she tilted herself sideways so as to allow him access to her groin, and buttocks. With great care, he swished the sponge between her legs, watching with a great grin, as she shut her eyes in pleasure.

“All right, Missy, time to stand up, so I can let the water out, and rinse you off with the shower head.” The Master put his hand in the water, and pulled the plug out, the warm water swirling out in the shape of a whirlpool. As the water drained out he turned on the water, testing it first on his hand so as to make sure it wasn’t too cold or too warm. He had Ali turn around so all the soap left on her body was removed. That done, he shut off the water, and grabbed the large fluffy towel he had lying on the chair, and began to softly rub her wet skin dry. At the same time, he gave her a smaller towel so she could dry her hair.

Stopping what he was doing, he went over to a closet, and pulled out a gleaming white terry towel bathrobe, and slipped it on her back. As he bent down to tie the robe’s belt together, he looked up at her, saying “We are going to go out for a celebration meal tonight, Ali. It’s a down home type restaurant, doesn’t stand on formality, so you go put on a pair of jeans, and top, nothing too fancy – just be yourself. OK, off you go like the pretty kitty you are.”

With that said he gave Ali an affectionate pat on her behind, and sent her on her way.

The night went in a blur, but Ali could not remember ever being so happy.

After coming inside the cottage, the Master beckoned to Ali to sit down.

The Master came over to her, smiled at her sweetly, and said I have a special gift for you as you have been so obedient. As with everything I do, though a price must be exacted from you before you get your reward. You must again be spanked.

Ali walked over to him, her bottom still smarting from her spankings earlier that day.

“Assume the position” he said.

Ali undid the snap of her pants, followed by unzipping the zipper. Her pants dropped to the floor, then stepped out of them. She stood beside him and bent over, awaiting his next move. Slowly he grasped the waistband of her cotton panties, and slid them down to her ankles. Delaying as was his practice he let her wait.

The wait was not long. Quickly he raised his right hand, and whacked her cheeks, leaving a resounding ringing in the room. Her Master gave her five strokes to each cheek, stopped for a moment between each one. As she had been instructed she said “Thank-you Master” after each one. Ali found that same feeling of love mixed with pleasure and pain she had experienced earlier that day. She could not explain it but it was something she had long craved. Something in this man had awoken this longing, and she was not about to let it or him disappear from her life.

She felt his fingers lightly trace her pussy lips. He could feel her wetness.

“Good girl” he said as he looked deeply into her eyes. “You can stand up now”. As Ali did so, he came over to her and embraced her deeply. Tears started down her cheeks, but not those of pain, but of happiness. She could feel his love.

The Master bent over, and gently pulled her panties back up to her waist, followed by her jeans. Taking her by the hand he took her over to the sofa and sat her down.

He went over to a table where two wrapped boxes lay. Ripping the paper off both of them, he brought the first one over to her, and showed it contents to her. Therein were two shiny silver rings; immediately she knew what they were. “Ali you will take these nipple rings, and have your nipples pierced. This you will do before we meet again.”

The second box seemed to have a more personal meaning to him. Opening it for her to see, revealed a narrow black leather collar with metal studs on it.

“This is for you Ali to signify you are mine. I expect you to wear it at all times so others will know that too.”

With the collar in his hand, he brought it near Ali so she could see the red medallion inscribed with “I love my Master”. He put it around her neck, and fastened it, tightly enough to be comfortable. Stepping from behind her, he looked into her big brown eyes, kissed her, and then embraced her.

Ali felt like for the first time in her life she really belonged.

When Ali woke up the next morning, in his bed, oops she corrected herself, her Master’s bed; she found he had wrapped his arm over the side of her waist. She liked that, and smiled, feeling the warmth of his being flood over her.

Ali snuggled into him, enjoying the warmth, and love which emanated from him – she took a moment to herself, and thought, “I have found my path.”

Ardbeg
Ardbeg
4 Followers
12