All I Want Is You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

"Oh Janie, you feel so good," he groaned and I opened my legs wide to bring him in even closer, wrapping them around his waist as he leant down and kissed me, his tongue entwining with mine as we tasted each other.

Soon his movements began to quicken and I felt him harden even more as we approached our climax. This need had been building for so long and he moaned as he thrust in hard and fast, his eyes never leaving my face.

"Oh Janie, I can feel it coming," he groaned and I reached down to rub my clitoris as he drove into me harder. My heart rate was racing and I closed my eyes and moaned as the wonderful feeling started to build within me. With one gasp of pleasure he climaxed and filled me up as I cried out as well, my eyes full of tears at the emotion I was feeling. We kissed deeply again and I buried my head into his shoulder as we finally relaxed and our breathing returned to normal.

"I love you," he said as we hugged. "Janie, all I want is you. Do you believe me now? When I went to the villa and you had gone it hit me how much I needed and loved you. How much you mean to me. I know you need time, but I want you to think about coming to live with me in Mallorca." He looked at me expectantly and with so much hope in his eyes that I shuddered with delight.

I coud feel the emotion between us but hesitated. I had so many commitments and a new life planned. "What about my daughter? She's just starting out on a life of her own but I need to know she'll be happy."

"I need you, Janie. Your daughter is welcome to come as well, you know that, and we can sort something out, but I'm not going to let you go again."

I sighed and relaxed into him as I thought of our life together. Any problems could be worked out but I was sure of my feelings for him. "I love you too, Mark. I want to make you happy."

"You do," he said and held me tight.

I closed my eyes and drifted away, my thoughts filled with images of the mountains and a special painting. It had brought us together twice. There would be no need for a third time.

The End

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers