All Comments on 'All I Wanted'

by OnMountainHigh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Story took a few turns. Seems she wasnt cheating

as her husband knew and approved and I do also in that is very good. But seems her long term lover, yes it is an ongoing affair, is cheating on his wife. On that note I take exception. The affair including her husband are now guilty of adultry and cheating with the lover. The betrayed wife could have a wonderful time with this in court. Husband and wife cheaters caught in bed with her husband in a motel. Dont need to say they had bi sex it would be implied and everyone hearing or reading it would think so, true or not. My what a wonderful life we conceive as we first begin to deceive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Belongs Under Anal

You guys who love anal think that women enjoy a cock up their ass as much as you do--WE DON'T

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Almost

Your story needs work. More dialogue to establish the personalities would have been helpful. Better description of the sex acts, with reactions of participants would have been better. You have almost made it a monologue rather than a story--and not really erotic either.

By the way, now that the authority for all women has spoken that non of them like anal, which would mildly (actually not mildly at all) annoy my wife of twenty plus years, I guess we have to quit. Which is good, she liked it more than I did anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice job

I enjoyed this. As for the reviews, enough of the sanctimonious moral ravings. Cheating happens in stories and in real life. This site is not a platform for espousing your moral beliefs. As for the only guys like anal sex comment by one unsatisfied female indicates exactly that. Many guys do like it but don't know how to do it properly so many women end up not liking it. However not all women hate anal sex, especially when it is done in a pleasurable way. Some I know love it and the ones who don't had bad experiences by guys who are too rough, rush it or have no sensitivity to their partners comfort or pleasure and only think of their own satisfaction. Keep an open mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Second Person

Seriously, NO ONE LIKE SECOND PERSON VIEW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is a womens idea of a loving marriage???

Why be married at all, just fuck around when you feel like it. I thought this was something about loving wives not slut wives! I wonder if she really thinks this is anything more then getting what she wants and who cares about anything or anybody else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Sucks

Don't read it

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
All I wanted was to be done with it

The authorship is bad in this tale because the author shifts points of view from third person to second person during the story. This blunder disrupts the storytelling which, frankly, wasn't all that great in the first place. There's no particular plot, and the characters aren't described in depth. Without a focus to the story, save the husband's mildly unexpected appearance for the cuckolding, there's not a lot here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Not a good read on several levels. Mind if I join you, not at all after all she is your slut, thank God not mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is a marriage?

I will give the author a 25 because he/she had the guts to post this worthless piece of trash. What man in his right mind would want to watch and share his wife with another man. Probably a wimp would want this. This woman is crazy. She is probably not the smartest tack in the room and if truth where to be known, I bet she was a blond.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Not A Bad Beginning

Wouldn't this be most women's masturbation fantasy? A husband who isn't fucking her for what ever reason, turns into a husband who lets her fantasies come true. I know as a married man that's why I'm here, to let mine and someone else's fantasy get my cock hard and make my balls shoot their load of hot cum. The story was a little "jerky", lunch, flirting, and then she's finger fucking herself in front of her old friend. A pretty long step.haha But, it's fantasy, anything can and will happen. Hell, in some of my dreams, I can fly and have a cock that drags the ground. Keep your mind working, let it soar, and write it down for us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Rather point less story

This is not a married woman exercising her passion especially not in the beginning.

What this is is a married woman meeting a old flame and then putting herself in a position where she could easily be compromised. This isn't passion that drives this woman this is a woman who easily cheats on her husband because her own pleasure and satisfaction is more important than any marriage vows or sense of committment that she might feel. She is narcississtic where the world is meant to please her and those around her are only means to that goal. The contentment she feels at that end is the knowledge that she is most important. For her the sexual satisfaction that she enjoys is only momentary and not really the goal at all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Crap

This isn't a marriage. It's a slut and two assholes. Worthless tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
euphemism for "got cucked"

"betrayedbylove"

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE HONEST AND UP FRONT

however the fools folly worked this time, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
figures......

You must be a female writer.

This is a very commonly expressed fantasy for women.

Naughty, licentious, acceptable because hubby approves....and completely situational ethics (more like narcissistic, hedonistic, me, me, me ethics).

Don't be surprised or jealous when he turns up with a super hot Latina in his arms and wants you to play along......

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Great story 5*

Loved your story, My wife has done similar with two men and loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous