All Comments on 'All In A Night's Work Ch. 01'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Connerover 20 years agoAuthor
Author's Comments

This is a story I wrote after reading about white slavery.

It was one of the fastest written story I ever did.

I've got Part II about half written. Hope to have it done soon

Rob Conners

Merry Christmas

X_BishopX_Bishopover 20 years ago
Oh Daaaammmnnn

Rob

This was the for real stuff man. Didn't miss the explicit sex at all. The only thing I've done that even comes close is the unposted, uncut Part 3 of Raylene. I wonder how she would have looked and felt if he let her live but realized that she was so close to the life that she dreamed about and in the end he faded into the night?

Nice guys finish last? Don't believe the hype! What the ignorant and foolish forget is that after the assholes have done their worst they never do what the nice guy does. FINISH!

Damn good story

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great story

You write the most realistic stories. Even though this one is a little bit out there, I beleive that most cuckolded husbands would take this type of action if they could. I don't believe that most men are forgiving wimps as portrayed in most stories. Your writing is a breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It isn't realistic..

but it sure beats all those wimpy husband stories! I can't imagine what you have stored in for us in the second part. Hope you post it soon.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice

Maybe it's the break in the monotony from all the sex stories, maybe because I was pissed off at work while I read it but that was awesome. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet things resurection

A possible explanation is that jb didnt kill her .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A true loser

Poor widdle thug got his itty-bitty feelings hurt?

<br><br>

His ego gets hurt, and he kills her, then can't even admit to his buddy that he did it deliberately. By fucking her one last time, he proved she was right and that she was only a piece of meat to him. She was better off dead than with a sociopath like ol' JB.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Loving it so far

Great no holds barred writing. Take us over that cliff!!!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great

Sounds like the intro into a good action movie. Can't wait to hear the next scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The bitch needed to learn "you play, you pay". She paid. Too bad so sad. Next

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Implausible of course but fun

We all wish we could become the superhero and win the good fight lol

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
AND FATHOMS TO GO "ERE" I REST.

here comes the sun. TK U MLJ LV NV

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Crap

I read part 2. This story is crap. There is no reconciliation possible yet you force it. I wish I could rate it lower than 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally A Story I Can Relate To

Had I walked into my house to what Brady had, Bruno would have just signed his Death Certificate...and so would Carol/Sweet Thing. And I do know how to disappear. In fact, it is in my mind to do so. Super fantastic story. I wish I could give you at least a hundred stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

Why you turned this into a RAAC went against everything you wrote, just a big huge 1*** for this waste...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Deus ex machina for the new era. The undercover Seal or Ranger or SAS

Yes everything is turning to crap then the God In the Machine shows up and saves the day. Lazy writing. Surely you can devise a better plot than this!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good

Liked it. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, mercy. This writer is stuck on stupid. It's easy to write a BTB when you bring this made-up super killer who has supernatural powers, unlimited funds, and no morals. Oh, brother...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous