All in the Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, I love a good porn movie ... even alone, but better to share." She giggled.

"Yup. So one night, I like to write late at night, she must have thought I was lost in one of my writing trances and was watching one ... a porn movie. Actually, I had been on the web and really turned on. I sat next to her ... guess the movie had her turned on. She kissed me. We lost control and it was morning before we stopped."

Patty remained unfazed by what he had told her and calmly watched him. "How'd she tell you about wanting her arm off?"

"She brought Holly home one day from the university. We'd been sleeping together for a month ... that was her senior year. We both had a lot of sexual frustration." He laughed and curled his fingers though Patty's fingers then rocked their hands back and forth a few times before leaving their fingers intertwined.

"Makes me think about past loves I've had. Sometimes there is just a ... ah, need, an itch ... no other way to scratch it. It sucks when that itch goes away in a relationship."

I suspect she knew already about my feelings for amputees ... maybe not. Anyway, they walked around behind the house naked like little nymphs. Holly's armless shoulder, always there, always tormenting me, like Homer's Sirens. They held hands and kissed. They knew I was watching. Once Holly even stood and turned towards me and fondled between her legs. I almost...." He impatiently sucked half the glass.

"Came?" She grinned. "It sounds very ... exciting."

She moved in a few days later. Alex's arm came off not long after that. Money wasn't a problem ... my royalties and all."

"What a great friend they have."

"The three of us all sleep together. The other evening, they started talking about how 'hot' I'd look without my leg. My whole story poured out like water from a fire hose."

Patty unlocked the brakes, rolled closer, and stopped facing him. He stared at her lack of legs and the empty cushion in front of her hips. The very short skirt ended a few inches from them. She glanced around noticing no one sat near them. She lifted her skirt slightly.

"Oh, my," he groaned absorbing the sight realizing that she also didn't have any panties on. "The stumps alone would have sent me into heaven ... you're lovely ... there."

She smiled. "Thanks." She lifted the hem to her waist for a moment, then lowered the skirt but left the chair parked in the same place. Her hand stroked his arm and rested high on his thigh. "Is that what you want?"

"That a doubly loaded question." He smirked and leaned a little closer resting a hand on the edge of the cushion.

"It was meant to be." She dragged her tongue across her lower lip then sucked the lips between her teeth, looking seductive. She felt him breathe ... the attraction ... the tug.

He sat up a little, the hand still on the cushion. "Well then, yeah ... either or both." He paused and lusted over the image racing through his mind of her naked against him and the feeling of both them not having legs. It was almost like sparks of electricity shooting from the tall gadget in a science fiction movie. "Your husband...."

Who moved first didn't matter. The kiss only enflamed the passion raging in him and as her tongue slipped between his lips, it was all he could do to keep his heart from pounding though his chest.

Her hand slid up the inside of a thigh and back along the other. "I'd love it if these weren't here." She sucked his lower lip. "I like to suck other things," she whispered, knowing the effect she was having on him.

"Ah...."

"We could find a motel. I'm sure." She stared deeply into his face. The tip of her nose brushed his then her lips kissed his again. She sat back and watched him suck wind with difficulty, his chest rising and falling, almost as if he had been running miles.

Her hand rubbed the front of his shirt. "I like what I've heard. We should take advantage of the moment. It might not happen again."

"I want it too."

"Frankly darling, I do too." She paused, the sexual tension heightened even more. "Listen sweetheart ... I want a man in my life, one without any legs ... as much as I wanted to be this way." Her expression relaxed slightly. "'He' doesn't want to be that way, and quite frankly, I think he'd rather be fucking a guy while watching a ball game. I'm thinking we could be good together."

He nodded and said, "Hmmm."

She leaned close and whispered in his ear, "Babe, I love long nights of fucking, I love porn, I wouldn't mind the girls in bed with us...." She paused and listened to him gasp as she whispered, "WITH us." There was another slight pause, and then she continued. "I'll make sure Robert will do both legs as soon as you're ready." She sat back up and looked.

He nodded several times and held her hand. "I should call and let them know. I suspect we might not be home tonight." He snickered, and reached for his phone.

"Yup." She pulled a phone from her pocket. "'He' won't mind."

-

Nick crutched alone into the sports bar. Fifteen large-screen TV's covered every bare space of the walls. The sounds of five baseball games filled the room as he settled on a barstool and leaned his crutches against the edge of the old wooden bar.

"What'll you have?" The busty blonde cooed leaning forward with hands spread against the bar. Her cleavage and midriff showed with erect nipples pressed against the stretched tight cotton fabric.

"Whiskey ... keep 'em coming too." He watched her ass - wrapped in very short tight skirt - swish as she walked away.

"Great ass," a baritone male voice said sitting next to Nick. "Frankly, I'd rather see a guys ass."

Nick looked towards him as the blonde put the glass down. "Hey Roy ... usual?" He nodded and she walked away.

Nick muttered under his breath, "Suck my dick, bitch." It wasn't clear whom he was muttering about, could have been about all women for all the indication he gave. He twisted slight and shoved his hand forward then said, "Nick."

"Too bad about the leg." Roy tilted his head toward the crutches on the other side of Nick.

"I don't mind. Always a good way to start a conversation." He laughed and sucked on the drink. "You should try it."

Roy stared at Nick trying to gauge the comment to see if it had been a 'fuck you buddy' remark. He seemed grumpy. "I didn't mean to upset you."

Nick let his hand brush against Nick's hand. He left it touching. "You didn't." He sipped from the drink finishing it then held it up towards the woman. She nodded and began pouring another. "Too bad it isn't a guy with one leg walking this way. NOW, that would be hot."

She put the glass down and leaned close, both elbows against the bar supporting her. "My ass is taken and she IS missing a leg." She didn't wait for any response.

"My guy was like that," Roy groaned. "He left me last month."

"What, missing a leg?" Nick asked, leaving the glass alone for a moment.

"Yeah. You probably won't want to hear this, but he wanted his leg amputated." He sipped his drink a few times. "I would dearly love to find another guy like him ... someone that loves sports."

-

Curt clicked the motel room lock and watched Patty roll across the carpet towards the bed. As she swung her legless hips towards the mattress, he stood beside the wheelchair. She bounced once then lifted herself up on her hands and turned towards him. Her skirt twisted up over her waist. She held both arms out. "Ta Da," she sang. "Love doing that."

He pushed the chair away and sat on the bed. "I can't believe I'm here looking at the most beautiful woman...."

The skirt flew though the air and she began unbuttoning the blouse. "I'm going to be naked before you are ... unless you hurry."

He started pulling at his belt and she began working on his shirt buttons. "Hurry old man, you've got a horny woman here."

"Horny woman without legs," he corrected.

"Damn straight ... and before long you'll be a legless old man." She giggled.

"Actually, I believe you might be just a few years older than me."

"Yeah, who the fuck cares?"

"I'm not complaining," he said dropping his underwear on the pile of clothes beside the bed. He gently lowered her onto her back, a hand behind her shoulders, while sucking her lower lip. He pulled her closer, his erection already pressing against her.

"Don't rush with that rod," she begged wiggling her pussy free of the intruder. "We have all night ... right?" She watched him nod. "I'm expecting a bunch of mouth action down there."

"Don't worry. That's my most favorite...." She clamped her mouth over his and her tongue prevented further words from escaping.

His hand massaged her already damp slit, a fingertip slipping between the lips.

Her hips wiggled against the hand without thighs in the way. She moaned into his mouth and she with a slight thrust, his finger went deeper. With a tug on the edge of the mattress, she rolled on top of him. She looked into his face. "How do you like the way it feels?"

"Wonderful that there's no weight on me past your hips."

"Just wait till you have nothing past your hips."

-

"Where's Curt?" Holly asked as she dropped the textbook on the desk and unsnapped the fastener on the skirt. "What a day."

"How'd the test go?"

"I aced it ... of course." She flipped the skirt in the pile of dirty clothes then added the blouse before walking, naked other than white French cut panties, back to the hallway and to the kitchen.

Alex followed. "He's meeting Patty. Well, actually, he's already met her. Guess they hit it off and they're going to a motel. They wanted some 'privacy'." Alex giggled.

"I thought she was married to someone from the family." Holly rubbed a cold beer bottle over a nipple several times, then between her legs, before sucking a huge swallow down. "Guess that's the end of our nights with your Dad."

"Do you think so?" Alex grabbed a beer and popped the top off leaving it spinning on the counter.

-

"Dames," Nick muttered sucking down the third drink and slamming the glass hard onto the bar.

"Hey buddy ... what's wrong?"

"Goddamn wife is out getting fucked by some guy."

"That sucks," Roy groaned. "Does this have anything to do with your leg?"

"Ah, yes and no. You said your former lover was missing a leg. Tell me why you latched onto him."

Roy started another drink that was waiting. He pushed the old glass away with the other hand. "I don't know when or why it started, but I have a 'thing' for amputees." He eased the glass down and looked at Nick. "Queer interest ... fuck me if I understand it. Gotten so I can barely get it up unless I'm either looking at pictures of amputees or with a real one." He sipped again. "Your turn."

"I married this chick. She fucked good, so good I didn't care she was missing a leg. It went on. Best sex I'd ever been close to. Everyone in her family was an amputee - arms, legs - all kinds. It seemed so normal after awhile. As I said, the sex was great, so when we started getting serious and started talking about marriage, she reminded me I'd have to be an amputee ... don't that beat all? It wasn't a surprise, I already knew. She'd told me up front about that."

"You look like you're handling having one leg just fine."

"Oh hell yeah. I love it ... wouldn't have it back. Then she had the other leg off and the first one shortened so both were right at the hip. Goddamn ... that is a great feeling ... fucking something with no legs ... wow. I thought I was turned on before...." The glass hit his lips and half the drink washed down his throat.

"So?" Roy could feel himself getting aroused listing to the story. He knew standing would show the world just how much he was aroused too.

"Most all of the guys in the family were about as interesting in guys as women, so I started joining in too. Only, I learned quickly how much more I like being with them more than her. You know, jerking them off ... sucking dicks ... even just making out. My roommate in college was my first guy. She hated sports and she hated for me to watch a game ... even when she was off fucking 'round with some of the other wives."

He held up the empty glass and the blonde sauntered over then leaned on the bar. "Don't you think you've had enough?" He shook his head. She walked away.

"Now the legless bitch is begging me to lose the other leg, to be like her. So I says-s 'no way'." Nick slurred most of the words.

The woman gently sat the glass down and stared intently at Nick. "Drink this one slowly or it's the last one." She turned and calmly walked away.

Roy glanced around, something Nick hadn't done. They sat the rounded part of a horseshoe shaped bar. At one end sat a middle-aged woman and a younger one. He'd seen them come in on crutches. Now they sat very close, holding hands, occasionally kissing. Wedding bands flashed on their fingers. A few stools away were two older men, one missing most of the left arm, crutches by the other, let their lips touch. As he continued his scan, couples talked, most appeared infatuated, turned on, but each of the same gender.

A man walked past Roy and slapped him on the back then kissed him on the cheek. "Good for you, you lucky dog," he whispered in Roy's ear, kissed the ear, and then walked towards the door alone.

Nick nursed the drink and glanced at Roy taking in his face and feeling the same urges he'd felt the evening with Robert and Jack, and the other guys he'd been with before. His hand slid along Roy's forearm and wrapped over his hand. "You're comfortable to be with," he softly said. He sat up straight and held the glass with both hands then glanced at him. "Did you say you dig amputees ... and sports?"

-

Curt sat across the table from Patty in the breakfast restaurant. Plates of pancakes covered in melted butter and maple syrup lay in front of them. Her fingers of one hand interlocked his and she put the coffee cup down.

"I had a wonderful time," she said rubbing his fingers. She stared at his face, thinking about it. "I'm going to divorce him." She let go of his hand and lifted the cup to her lips with both hands.

He chewed a bite of pancakes slowly watching her. "I could love you," he finally said before taking another bite.

"You sure?" She adjusted herself on the wheelchair cushion. "I could too ... haven't met anyone quite like you."

"Do you have to go home? I'd like to show you where I live."

She took a phone from her pocket and a moment later, said something, listened, and then closed it. Still holding the phone, she said, "He didn't come home last night. I told them I'd call again this evening ... just in case I don't want to go home tonight." She giggled then pushed the phone back in the pocket.

"There's a step to the porch, but the house is one level with wide doors. I need to build a small ramp, at least for me."

"You can carry me over the step ... for now."

"Yeah."

12