A Changed Life

Story Info
A woman’s new life as a double amputee.
895 words
4.24
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cs44584
Cs44584
2 Followers

A Changed Life

Waking up on the hospital, I felt so groggy and didn't know where I was at first. It only took me a few minutes however to realize that my beautiful legs had been reduced to two very short above knee stumps.

Although I could move them, they were quite useless. I knew my days as a police officer were over. I had worked so very hard to tone my body and make it through the police academy as the top recruit in my class. Now, a thick scar ran across the end of each stump that was sutured closed by multiple surgical staples.

Hospital life was pretty much a blur to me as doctors and nurses whizzed in and out every day, prodding and poking, evaluating, and studying. The reality rang true in my mind when the doctors told me that prosthetics would never be an option for me and that I would be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of my life. It could be worse I guess.

Regaining my life was so very hard for a long time, as I learned how to function again I mostly wondered if I would ever be loved or desired again. When I was still whole, my last relationship had ended with a huge fight. Now my legs were gone and I wondered if I truly was as useless as he had tried to convince me.

The irony of seeing each other in the hospital after all those years since high school. You had been my first boyfriend, whom I never should have left. But my parents insisted that I go to college and it was so far away from you. You too were now visiting the hospital for a leg issue which ended up being a slightly sprained ankle from a game of football. You seemed so concerned for me after seeing my broken new body. You didn't look away as I detailed my injuries to you. As I talked to you, you looked deeply into my eyes, letting me know that you truly cared about me. You were so sweet and I could feel myself falling for you all over again.

I could tell that you never stopped loving me as you continued to call and text during all of those weeks that I was in rehab at the hospital.

It was so reassuring to know that you weren't repulsed by my physical appearance. It felt like we had never left each other, and that our relationship had never been interrupted.

Flash forward a short time to the house we now shared. I lay on my back in the bed, after being stripped naked by you- your hands caressing every inch of my body- and not neglecting my amputated legs. It seems like you touching them is something that you greatly enjoy as you kiss my lips.

I use my hands to hold my healed short leg stumps up as high as I can to my chest, trying to imagine how wonderful this will feel. Laying in this position had fully exposed my tender pussy to you and I feel so greatly vulnerable. My anxiety and unconfidence begins to fill my mind.

As I am pondering how in the world you still find me attractive, you are slowly stroking and massaging your beautiful cock to its full hardness and girth. All 8" seems to want to devour my pussy!

You approach me tenderly, leaning down over me while you kiss and caress my held leg stumps, the massive tool hanging between your legs still rock hard and standing at attention.

Your eyes meet mine as you gently push into me, filling me quickly but tenderly. A gasp escapes my lips as you begin to gently thrust back and forth. You know that I love tenderness over roughness. I am surprised that you were able to gain any traction at all because my pussy is so incredibly wet and slick.

My eyes roll back in my head as you continue to fuck me lovingly and gently. And I noticed as you do so you have one hand on each of my leg stumps as you rock forward and backward. I am so thrilled that you are not repulsed by me which makes me forget that I have not taken my birth control in quite a while due to the bad reactions that my body has had from it. Neither one of us cared about a condom either today.

I forget this thought as your movements begin to intensify. I feel you tensing slowly and strongly until you cannot hold it anymore. I am already spent from my sixth orgasm, and I watch your face fill with ecstasy as you finally release your potent seed into my fertile womb.

I can feel your semen filling my uterus as it overflows and spills out of my pussy. I found it intriguing that you scooped some of the spilled seed up with your fingers and spread it on the end of my leg stumps. What is that all about? Lol, I will have to remember to ask you that question later.

Right now, the answer doesn't matter as I flip over onto my toned flat belly and feel your soft hands caress my back and buttocks as I drift off to sleep.

To be continued

Cs44584
Cs44584
2 Followers