Jade

Story Info
Triple amputee girl's love story at campus.
9.5k words
4.76
7.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is one of newer stories, written in January '22. For the moment I don't plan any continuation to it.

Fyi, in August I started to write another sequel to Betty series, as there seems to be quite some demand for it ;-) It's half-done by now, I just haven't got enough of continuous free time (together with the right writing mood :-) ) to finish it. It's not a question of the plot (I have it in my mind already), it's just a matter of time to get it finished. So, stay tuned :)

Jade by StarDust

I knew she liked me. It doesn't take much experience to realize a girl likes you if she is so obvious as Jade was.

Smiles without apparent reason, always around me when we happened to appear at the same party, occasional touches that were meant to look accidental, caught watching me from the corner of the eye... you name it. But I never responded to this obvious attention.

The reason was quite clear and, as I saw it, pretty much understandable - Jade was handicapped. Not 'just' handicapped, she was very seriously crippled, actually. And although she made a big effort to hide it and look as 'normal' as she could, we all knew the truth. She was missing three limbs - both legs from above the knee and the right arm from below the elbow.

Look, I wasn't the prettiest egg in the basket either, but I had never been lacking girls' attention nonetheless. I could be picky. And most of all, I didn't find anything appealing on - errrr... stumps. Quite contrary, in fact. I thought they were odd.

Don't take me wrong, I didn't look at Jade as a freak. I had spoken to her on several occasions and I knew she was a smart chick - funny and easy going despite the tough fate. I even found her face pretty, and I must admit she looked very womanly. A bit on the rounded side, but all at the right places. Eye-catching big breasts and prominent ass... but then there were those missing limbs. A stump instead of the hand, plastic things in place of a pair of nice looking girly legs and feet. Clumsy, stiff wobbling walk, attracting only pitying stares from random strangers. Well, definitely not my cup of tea...

But one never knows - as the saying goes.

It all started at a party at our friends in campus. We played a game with a few of our mates and I got to kiss Jade. Actually the task was not that plain. We were supposed to take a sip from our drinks, held it in mouth and exchange it with the partner, from mouth to mouth, of course.

Jade was sitting with a small group of other girls, her friends, on the bed (serving as a couch during the party), so I took a sip from my beer and started to walk toward her. I watched her sip from a glass with dark red liquid inside, then she looked in my eyes and we both smiled shyly, knowing all around were looking at us. Girls helped Jade stand up, and she was waiting for me with eyes already glistening from the alcohol. I was sure mine where sparkling for the same reason too.

I came to her and our mouths widened with bigger smiles, lips still sealed together to not spill our drinks held inside. We were cheered up by the crowd. I wrapped an arm around Jade's waist and pulled her towards me gently, aware of her precarious balance. She put her only hand on my shoulder and pulled me down to her. I leaned forward and our mouths met.

She (and her drink) tasted cherry-sweet and it was a great flavour. We had to keep our lips pressed together tightly to not let the liquid drip from the corners of our mouths. I felt her sweet-cherry tongue slip into my cavity, and I licked the pleasantly tasting small intruder thoroughly with my own one. I knew nobody could really see that, but I was sure they all guessed pretty well what was happening - however, I could not help myself. Her tongue felt just so delightful.

I pulled her harder toward me and felt the arm wrapping around my neck. Somehow I expected to feel a kind of hardness on me and was prepared for it - but nothing like that happened. I wasn't sure how she did it, but everything I could feel on me was soft and supple. Her magnificent breasts pressed onto my chest and abdomen, the slightly protruding belly gently touching my groin, and her thighs that were resting on mines felt soft as well. I didn't know where she held the other arm, the one that ended with a plastic or rubber hand, but I could not feel it anywhere.

Eventually we parted and both licked our lips in unison. I must say I enjoyed the experience a lot, and frankly, I didn't expect that. I looked into her eyes and said: "Thank you."

"My pleasure," she said with a smile in her eyes. Then she outstretched the only complete arm she'd got to the girl sitting by her left-hand side, which helped her to lower herself back on the bed.

The evening went on, fun was growing, but strangely enough, the sweet taste in my mouth lasted. I could feel it all the time. It kept me busy replaying the pleasant way it had got there. People were moving around, changing places, but we seemed to keep an eye contact with Jade. Whenever I looked around to search for her, I found her standing somewhere close by or just sitting on the couch and looking my direction.

At one moment I heard her say she would like to go and I decided to grab my chance. I offered to walk her to the pavilion where her room was located.

"That would be great," she exclaimed, trying to over-shout the noise. "Because girls want to stay a bit more."

"Ok, let's say good bye to our friends and then we'll meet at the main door. Alright?"

"Perfect!" She agreed.

"Or do you want me to pick you up here and help you to the door?" I suggested gallantly.

"No, it's ok. I will get there. Let's meet over there."

When I came to the small hall by the main door, Jade was already there with another girl who was helping her to renew the lipstick on her mouth. Jade had a light jacket on now, which seemed to be of exactly the same fabric as her, somewhat loose, pants. The artificial hand of the right arm was casually tucked in the pocket.

When girls were finished, they turned to me and both smiled knowingly. The unfamiliar one excused herself and got lost, leaving us with Jade alone.

"Shall we go?" I prompted.

"Sure," Jade replied and reached for the cane leaned against the wall near by her.

I opened the door and let her pass by. She smelled nice, I guessed she must have refreshed her scent too. I closed the door behind us.

Once outside of the building, I hesitated on which side of her I should be walking. Finally I decided to stay by her right to not interfere with the cane she used to support herself on the left side. I would have liked to hold her around shoulders casually, but I was afraid to disturb her balance on artificial legs. I thought of grabbing her under the crook of the right elbow, but again, I feared of doing something inappropriate, knowing there was the prosthesis of the lower arm attached somewhere. Yeah, these would be odds of dating a handicapped chick. Even the most natural things would represent a problem then.

Therefore I just kept walking by her side and watched the girl from the angle. Her walking was stiff, slightly resembling a robot, but surprisingly steady, nonetheless. We chatted about school, social stuff, a bit of sports... obviously avoiding any personal topic. I didn't feel comfortable, to be honest, my thoughts were wandering different directions.

The road started to ascend toward the small hill where another complex of dormitory buildings was built. Jade had a room in one of those. I knew where it was because one of my friends lived there too and I had seen Jade on several occasions when I visited him.

I noticed that the rising slope caused some troubles to her, as she had started to make shorter steps and began to breathe faster. In the middle of the hill there was a small flat area with a low stone wall running around it to prevent reckless people from falling over the edge. The area offered a nice overview of the city below the hill and was quite popular amongst strolling students.

"Shall we have a look at the city?" Jade asked trying to sound casual.

"Sure," I agreed quickly, knowing it would be a good opportunity for her to take a short rest.

We turned away from the main sidewalk and stopped by the stone wall overlooking the city. Jade leaned her walking stick against the wall and placed the free hand on the rough surface of it. I stood at her back and pressed myself gently onto her with hands resting casually on those round, womanly hips. She reached back with her only arm and put the hand on my thigh as if to approve my forwardness.

"Isn't the view beautiful?" she asked softly.

The city was glowing in the night, the air above it swaying in warm evening's haze.

"Yes, it is," I admitted. "Another beautiful thing this evening," I added.

"After which one?" Jade asked absent-mindedly.

"After that drink-kiss at the party."

Jade turned to me abruptly, but only the upper half of her body moved. The plastic legs stayed motionless as I could tell from my hands on her hips. She had to twist the head almost painfully to be able to look in my eyes.

"Did you like it?" she asked directly.

"Yeah, it was a great kiss, I must say," I approved.

"Would you like another one?" she offered innocently.

"Sure, why not," I agreed.

I had to lean quite a bit down to her, since she could not push herself on tiptoes, and I also stepped aside to the left, so she didn't have to turn her head that much. Our mouths met and I got another chance to savour the sweet-cherry taste. I felt her rise the arm, and the soft palm touched my cheek as she pushed my face more forcefully toward hers, thus making up for the lack of her ability to get herself closer to me.

I slid my left hand from the hip to her front, let it slip under the light jacket and across the slightly rounded belly. Jade sighed into my mouth and let me enjoy the warm breeze of her sweet breath. Then she twisted the upper body even more, removed the hand from my cheek and somehow managed to insert it between us and snake the arm around my neck.

I felt the sudden weight of her body on my shoulders as she used me for support, and by wiggling her hips from side to side she eventually turned also the lower half of the body toward me. Instinctively I secured her with the right arm around her waist, which she approved with a quiet murmur. We ended up facing each other and our mouths resumed kissing immediately. I pulled her closer me and she thrusted the well-developed bosom forward in return. Again, I could not feel anything hard being pressed against me. All places, where our bodies were touching, were soft and tender.

I wrapped my left arm around her back and grabbed her head from behind. I pushed it hard against mine, not leaving a slightest chance for her to pull away. Her tongue felt small inside my mouth, but very animated and agile. When I tried to fight it with my own one, it seemed to escape momentarily and I had to chase it, obviously always being a bit too late.

"You are an incredible kisser," I said quietly when we parted after a long while.

She giggled contently and said in a seductive voice: "And I can be an incredible lover too!"

"I bet," I said with a smile.

"Wanna try?" she offered with a miserably concealed hope in the voice.

I hesitated.

"Look, I'm not asking you to marry me," she insisted. "But we can have a fun together. Why not?"

To persuade me even more, she pulled me down, towards her, and just touched my mouth with those incredibly soft lips of hers.

"Let me show you what a great lover I can be," she continued her advertisement.

"I don't know..." I admitted frankly. I really wasn't sure what I expected from it when I offered to walk her home.

"What's wrong about it?" she asked. "It could be just a one-night stand. Haven't you had a one-night affair yet?"

"I have, but..."

"So what's wrong? Is it because of my... hmm, handicap? Is it that?"

I didn't answer.

"In the bed, I'm not that handicapped - believe me. I might be a clumsy walker and I'm surely a terrible runner - but in the bed I'm not that limited. Give it a try... please, give me a chance," she started to plead. "You can pull back any time and I will understand."

"But I don't want to pull back," I said suddenly. "That's it. Yes, I'm afraid I may get rep... eh - shocked - by your... err, missing limbs, that's true. Honestly. And that's exactly what I don't want to experience. I mean, I don't want to see myself run away. I would feel like an idiot. Do you understand me? Yes, I am afraid of the possible disaster - but from MY side, not yours."

"You will never know, if you don't try, though," she said simply and I noticed her eyes started to glisten with moisture.

I pulled her to me again and kissed her hard. Partially because I felt touched by her openness, and partially to give myself more time to think.

When our mouths separated, a short while after, I looked in her eyes and said: "Ok, babe. Let's give it a try. Show me what you can do in the bed and I will show you a few of my tricks. Ok?"

I grinned at her as she giggled happily.

I was glad I finally decided to go on and quit behaving like a pre-mature idiot. I approached it as an adventure and suddenly I felt convinced I would not run away, and I would treat this nice girl the best way I was capable. Maybe it will be just a one-night stand, yes, but let's make it one of the greatest. I was looking forward to it and I was curious about what to expect from it. Somehow I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed.

I picked up Jade's cane from where it was leaning against the wall, and holding it in one hand, I offered the other arm to her for support, which she accepted gratefully. She held onto me at the bent crook of my right arm, and together we started walking toward the block of apartments.

The apartment, she lived in, started with a short and narrow corridor followed by a fairly big, square hall. Through the door-like opening (but without actual door) on the opposite side of the hall, I could see the main room and the closed door on the right apparently hid the bathroom.

I left Jade's cane by the entrance door and led her inside the main room, where I helped her to sit down on the bed. The room was spacey and I noticed a folded wheelchair stacked in one corner. The bed was placed along the back wall with a low nightstand by its head. There was also a glass door at the back wall, leading to the balcony, as I guessed. Under the window, on the left, stood a table with a lot of books and papers.

"Don't look at the mess," Jade asked me when she realized where I was looking.

"Oh that's not a problem, you should see my room," I said honestly.

The front wall of the room was filled with closets and shelves, and at the right-hand wall there was a small cosmetic table with a big mirror on it. Between the cosmetic table and the night stand, I noticed a folded sports matt, similar to those used for yoga and physical exercises.

"Could you please take a shower?" Jade asked suddenly.

I looked at her in surprise, so she went on with the explanation: "I... I just need some time to get ready for you. And I think it will do better if you don't see it. We don't want to get you run away after all, do we?"

I wanted to protest, but her smile was disarming. Hence I just shrugged shoulders and turned around to go to the bathroom.

"You'll find fresh towels there. Just take your time, Luke," she shouted after me.

I entered the bathroom and realized it was a fairly large space equipped according to special needs of a handicapped person. I stripped off, found a fresh towel and walked into the wheel-in shower corner. I took a good, hot and long shower. I dried myself, wrapped the towel around my hips and walked out.

When I entered the main room it looked differently. It was lit only by dim light coming from the table lamp on the big desk and from bulbs framing the cosmetic mirror all around. The corner, where the bed was placed, happened to be darker than the rest of the room. Jade was sitting on the bed at the head of it, leaned against the back wall.

I noticed she had stripped down to the underwear, which was completely black and contrasted with her pale skin. I came closer and realized that she had chosen the position very carefully. The arm that was missing the lower part hung by her side farther from me, its amputated end hidden in the dark between Jade's body and the wall. Abbreviated thighs disappeared under the duvet that was rumpled just at the place where she was sitting, and didn't give away anything about the actual shape of them.

I sat on the bed beside her with the towel still wrapped around me. I leaned over for a kiss, caressing her face with my free hand. As she was leaning on her only complete arm, she had no hand to return my caress, and thus made up for it by an increased activity of the tongue. I slowly slid my hand down the neck, onto her chest, and even lower, where I let it wander over the magnificent breast covered by a flimsy fabric of the thin bra. I cupped it in my palm and squeezed tenderly. It felt absolutely great.

"You are an incredible kisser with incredible breasts," I whispered to her when we interrupted our kissing. "What else is incredible about you, hmm?" I teased.

"Let me show you," she said in a voice that caused my instant erection. "Lay back, relax and enjoy," she added and I obeyed like a scholar.

I laid back beside her as she turned to the side slightly to make more room for me. I crossed arms behind my head and let it rest on them, being able to watch everything what would come. I raised my legs on the bed too and waited patiently. Jade was turned toward the leg part of the bed, so I could see only her back. She placed the hand on my chest and felt the contours of my trained muscles with it. Then she started to move forward.

She sort of butt-walked down the bed between me and the wall, her rear swaying intriguingly in the process. I could see the back of the right arm held close to her side, but had never got a chance to glimpse the short forearm and its abrupt end. She must have been keeping it in front of her intentionally. I didn't really care, honestly, and rather paid attention to the other arm and the hand that travelled over my body as the girl moved forward.

She caressed my stomach, let the thumb slip inside my belly button and traced the skin just above where the towel cover started. Jade's palm was soft and hot, and felt good on my skin. I could see the bulge forming by my erection under the thick, soft cloth. Then Jade pulled out the corner of the towel, which was inserted under the hem and held the thing on my hips, and unwrapped me from my shelter. She took her time and made sure to reveal my body completely, including my legs.

I realized it was a bit weird to see her do it one-handedly, but it had just added to the uniqueness of the moment. She caressed around my groin and I could see the penis stood up visibly, feeling the touch of the dainty hand so close to itself, although she had not touched it directly yet.

Suddenly she leaned to the left and put her hand on the bed by my left-hand side. Supported on the arm, she then lowered herself across my body and bent the arm at the elbow. Since that moment, her back obstructed the view of my bottom half from me.

I frowned with disappointment, but then gave up and withdrew my arms from under the head. I placed one hand on Jade's round buttock by my side and began to cares it while looking at the ceiling. Then I rather closed my eyes and focused on feelings in my groin where Jade started her ministrations.

I could tell she had managed, despite being supported on the elbow of her only complete arm, to take my prick in the hand, and I clearly felt how it literally jumped up with anticipation. She commented on it with a surprised 'wow' and an approving murmur. Then she started to massage it.