All Comments on 'All in...'

by jaismith

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A really good swing story

Very well written, sexy and erotic along with being very explicit in the description of the sex that was taking place.

I hope that she doesn't become a size queen, and only want big cocks, and leave her husband to find his own satisfaction from some other woman.

The husband seemed to want to make the experence his wife was having even better, by giving her head while she was getting over her orgasms from fucking her new lover. I wonder if she lost some respect towards her husband, with him being so submissive to her sexual pleasure ?

I enjoyed reading the story very much and hope to see more of this hot woman's exploits in sex.

Thanks for the read.

forfun44forfun44about 12 years ago
Great story!

A great swing story! I hope she doesn't start sneaking around, because that could be the end of her marrage...

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Only one thing missing

Cuckold loved eating Bobs heavy thick load out of your stretched pussy. How come you did not have your cuckold "help" you suck Bobs cock. Seems like cuckold has a thing for real man seed, I am sure he would have enjoyed pre cum as well. Just saying. And as now your have had a real man's cock in your tight pussy, I know you will start craving for more real man meat. I know because I fuck married women and they always call me back and are in need of it again. No matter if husband likes being a cuckold or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Tail

My wife got some good dick and now needs Dick all the time. I like the smell of Sex on her and the taste of Cum in her. Yumm. She gets laid regularly like a high school girl and she is all mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous