All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 11'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Thank god!

Great chapter, so glad they fucked :)

Rebecca is so good at playing remorseful sister!

Now I'm gonna be obnoxious, because I can't read a lit story about first-time PIV sex without going on a little rant. I think about 95% of lit authors screw up the hymen in some way, and sex ed is super important to me.

The hymen is at the ENTRANCE to the vagina. As in, part of the vulva. As in, part the labia, and the ring of flesh around the entrance is the hymen. As in, there's no walls before you reach it.

At least you didn't talk about it popping, being solid, or bleeding a lot. Because those are incredibly common misconceptions that drive me nuts. Some bleeding does happen for a lot of vagina-having people, but it's completely avoidable. With foreplay, which also would have kept it from hurting her.

/rant

blastwizardblastwizardabout 10 years ago
The deed is done, lol - now let's get to the power plays :-0)

This should be fun. I wonder when Helene is going to figure out Rebecca hates her? There is something up with Victor too, can't figure it out yet.

Not "The Alpha" Brooks better look beyond the obvious, that sister is NOT sisterly, and that "non mated couple" ain't kosher. Can't wait!!!!

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyabout 10 years ago
great update, can't wait for more!

Great continuation, glad they finally had sex, but when do we find out what the hell the deal is all together with helena and the vamps? Rebecca is obviously just being a bitch as a power play, but, what is Victor's angle?

VRSnowVRSnowalmost 10 years ago
to PallasAnthena123 and the story.

I understand about your rant and how it is bothersome that people misplace the hymen. Yes, it is at the front of the vagina. Now, for the ripping, every woman is different in size and so are the men they are with. Foreplay isn't always able to prevent bleeding.

I cringe when I read how some guys cock entered the woman's womb. Yikes! Really. That is were the baby grows and the cervix should prevent that from happening. I always picture internal injuries and then can't read anymore because I'm creeped out.

I like the plot. I enjoy that it isn't predictable or contrite. Way to go Sherrybaby14!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES