All Is Fair Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooks' anger started to vanish. His wolf still wanted to take control, but for other reasons now. He read Helena's face and listened to her words over and over again. She loved him. Brooks focused on that fact when he went for her, placing his hand on shoulders, she went up on her tiptoes and met his embrace. She loved him. Brooks started to let go of his fears and rationales. She loved him. He broke away and bent down, scooping her up in his arms he carried her to the bed.

"Are you sure?" Brooks asked one more time.

"I've never been more sure of anything," Helena said.

He set her down and climbed on top of her, continuing to kiss her with a deliberately slow passion. Her reaction was more relaxed and natural than this morning. Brooks felt her fingers come up, working on the buttons on his dress shirt. Her hands were steady and she was taking her time. Once they were undone he pulled it off of himself. Then pulled back and took off his undershirt.

Helena stood up for a moment. She pulled her dress off with a single motion and was left in her panties and bra. She came back to the bed as Brooks undid his belt and pulled off his dress pants and socks.

They continued kissing for a while. Brooks did not want to move too fast and Helena seemed to be enjoying herself. Taking it all in. Eventually Brooks reached behind her and unclasped her bra. He slid the straps down and kissed her shoulders. Brooks felt her hands on the waistband of his boxers, and helped her slide them off. Only way article of clothing remained. Brooks hand was steady when he removed Helena's panties.

He put his hand between her legs, wanting to make sure she was as ready as possible to have him, but he felt her grip onto his wrist stopping him.

"I just want you," Helena said. "All of you."

She turned herself onto her back and pulled Brooks on top of her. She spread her legs and bent her knees, lining Brooks up with her entrance. He could feel how damp she was. Brooks kept his eyes on her and started to press himself again her. His head slid inside and Helena let out a little gasp. She was so tight Brooks was scared of hurting her. He kept himself still and felt her walls stretch around him. Then he pushed a little bit deeper, the entire time keeping his eyes on her face, looking for any sign for him to stop.

Finally he could feel her protective shield. Brooks knew this would be the most painful part for her. He took a breath and forced himself in with one small stroke. She let out a loud moan, that sounded more like it was due to pain than pleasure. Brooks started kissing her again, trying to keep himself still and acclimate her to his entry.

"Are you alight?" Brooks asked.

Helena looked up at him with her big blue eyes and nodded her head. She lifted her arms around his back and started rubbing up and down. Brooks dropped his head to try and kiss her again and started moving in and out of her, moving at a slow pace and never moving too far out. He kept his hip bones low , trying to make sure he was brushing against her clitoris with every stroke.

She was starting to respond and move her hips with his. Brooks increased his pace and he felt her hands clamp down on his back, urging him to go faster. She felt so good, Brooks was certain he was on sensory overload. He was close, but refused to give in until she was taken care of. He pressed his hips against her harder and she let out another gasp. He rocked back and forth and her hands continued to grab at his back. He picked up his pace even more and felt the sweat start to develop on his brow. She let out one final gasp and Brooks felt her tight walls get even tighter as they contracted around him. He let out a low growl and felt himself explode inside her.

Brooks collapsed on top of Helena. He could feel her fingerstips lightly tracing his back. He did not want to pull out of her, but felt himself start to shrink, knowing he would fall out soon Brooks retreated then turned on his back. Helena turned with him and cuddled up under his arm.

"I love you," she said.

Hearing those words on her lips chased away all of Brooks' doubts. He didn't think about vampires, or the time they had lost, or any of the pack issues. He was with his mate and that was all that mattered.

12