All Is Not Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four months later, Sammie and I consolidated our living arrangements into my apartment, since I had a little nicer place than hers. It turned out that we got along very nicely, even if she was a much younger, prettier, sexier woman than I was used to dealing with. She had an extensive sexual appetite and she was as ready to fuck as I was.

Lisa, Ruby and Jean were frequent visitors to our place. Sammie often encouraged us to use the bed, because she liked to watch me fucking her friends and participated in many little ways.

After that initial meeting, I assured the four women that I really did love to eat pussy and would consider it a slight if they didn't let me eat them. Although they all seemed to be addicted to being fucked by big dicks, none of them seemed to object to letting me satisfy myself at their "trough."

Every time I went down of one of the four, the mixture of her particular sweet fragrance and her hot sex along with the intoxicating taste of wet pussy reminded me again that all is not roses ... thank goodness, some things are better!

The End

12