All of Eden Ch. 01

Story Info
After a chance encounter, a relationship begins.
3.2k words
4.58
21.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers

As Eden dropped her son off at his friend's house for the evening, she was excited. Her son was spending the night out and her boyfriend of fifteen years had plans to go out with his cousins. Eden didn't really know what they got up to when they went out, but really, she didn't care. She did love her boyfriend, but over the years any sort of romance or passion had faded. What remained were two people who usually got along and sometimes had sex.

That night, Eden planned to go out on her own. After returning home from dropping her son off, she saw her boyfriend out and then jumped in the shower. Eager to get out she rushed through her shower routine and quickly got dressed. Looking herself over in the mirror she was happy with what she saw. Standing all of 5'5" Eden wasn't exactly a skinny girl. She had curves and she enjoyed them. Her scarlet red hair brushing over her milky white shoulders; A nice tight black cotton button-down blouse that clung to her body; a short black skirt coupled with black knee socks and black combat style boots.

Eden smiled in the mirror happy with her reflection. Quickly, she through on a little makeup, grabbed her purse and headed out to the waiting taxi. Eden had every intent to drink and didn't want to have to answer any questions when she returned home about where she'd been. The bar she was headed to was located in the lobby of a hotel near the airport. It was a nice hotel and typically had people in it from all over the world. Eden enjoyed this bar the most for all the colorful characters that seemed to come through.

The taxi pulled up to the hotel and one of the bellman opened the door. Eden paid the driver and stepped out into the cool night air. Once in the bar she ordered herself a beer and settled in at a table off towards the back of the bar where she could sit and watch the night go on.

The first beer went down pretty easily. Eden decided it would be best to slow down on the second and casually sipped away while she watched the nightlife. There was a couple from Germany at the bar, they both seemed quite intoxicated, but very happy. Eden imagined they might be on the honeymoon. There was a group of Asian businessmen in the corner all hunched together, they appeared to be still talking business.

As she looked around the bar at the people, a tall gentleman walked in. Eden noticed him immediately. He was maybe 6'2", and Eden appreciated a good tall man. He was dressed professionally, in a nice suit with what Eden considered "businessman shoes". As he approached the bar he loosened his tie and unfastened the top button or two of his shirt. He pulled out a barstool to sit down and noticed Eden sitting at a table alone, he smiled and she returned a smile and a slight nod.

Eden watched as the tall man with dark hair ordered a beer from the bartender. They seemed to carry on more of a conversation than just a drink order, and she noticed the businessman wave his head in her direction as he spoke. The bartender grabbed another beer and handed it to the man who then stood up and made his way over to the table Eden was sitting at.

"Hello, I'm James." The man said, sitting a beer in front of Eden and holding out his hand.

Eden smiled, "Hello James, I'm Eden." Eden held out her hand as well and they shook. She couldn't help but notice the firmness of his grip, making her smile more.

"My friend Chris," James started, motioning towards the bartender, "informed me you were here alone this evening. And assured me that you were in need of another beer."

Eden giggled and nodded, and said, "Thank You." She could already feel her cheeks growing flush.

"So tell me Eden, why is such a lovely young girl like yourself sitting in a bar alone on such a gorgeous evening?"

Again smiling, Eden told James of her home life, and how she had the chance to get out of the house to have a little fun. It didn't happen often, so she was hoping to make the most of it. Eden took the last sip of her beer just as she asked James why such a handsome man might be out alone on this lovely Monday evening.

James smiled and replied, "I come to the Bay Area several times a year for business. This time im out here for just a few days. My home base is in Dallas. I just finished up my meetings for the day and have tonight to relax and enjoy myself. So," he continued, "let me start by getting us a couple more beers." James made his way to the bar and returned shortly with two more beers. He took a big drink of one and set the other in front of Eden.

Eden grabbed the beer and followed suit taking a big drink herself. Eden glanced down at her watch and noted the time: 7:30pm. James noticed and asked if she had someplace to be.

"No, not really," Eden giggled feeling the beer, "I just need to be home around midnight."

"Oh, well I don't see that being a problem," James said smiling. "So Eden, what do you do with yourself all day when you're son is off at school and your boyfriend is busy not realizing what a beautiful thing he has?"

Eden's cheeks grew instantly red. "Well," she stammered, "I don't know, a little of this, and a little of that."

"Oh, is that code for masturbating?"

Eden's mouth fell open and she laughed loudly. Before she could respond James jumped in, "A-ha! Judging by your reaction I must have hit the nail on the head. Come on now, out with it."

"Sometimes, yes." Eden replied quietly smiling.

"I knew it! If I had you, I don't know if I could do anything but play with you all day either," James said with a big smile. "Do you have toys?"

Eden was a little shocked at the question, but was having a very nice time. She felt her cheeks burn and she shifted in her seat. The alcohol helping give her the courage to respond. "Yes, I have a few I like to use from time to time," she said through an embarrassed grin.

"What toys do you have?" James asked more seriously with a genuine interest.

"Well, um... I have a dildo of course, and also um... a butt plug. And I have a vibrator and nipple clamps."

"Oh really?" James asked with honest surprise in his voice. "I guess you're a bit... adventurous then. I don't think every girl has her own butt plug and nipple clamps. I assume you enjoy sex a bit more... rough?"

"Yes Sir I do," Eden replied instinctively to being asked a direct question.

"Sir?" James asked, teasingly.

"Oh," Eden giggled, "I'm sorry, it's just... I don't know... habit? Or... I don't know." Her face began glowing red again.

"Don't be sorry little one. I like it. I enjoy it. You might say, I even prefer it."

Eden lifted her eyes to meet his. The bar had grown busier during their conversation, but in this one moment all the noise and bustle seemed to fall away. Their eyes met and James and Eden carried on another conversation. A silent conversation they both appeared to understand.

James looked down at his watch, and looking back up said, "8:30. How would you feel about getting out of here and joining me for a drink up in my room?".

Eden nodded and James stood up. She was excited. She felt her nipples harden instantly and it didn't go unnoticed. James grabbed two more beers from the bartender and they made their way out of the bar and in to the elevator. As the doors opened to the 18th floor James put a hand in the small of her back and guided her down the hallway towards his room.

At the door, he pulled a card key out of his pocket and opened the door allowing Eden to walk in first.

"May I use your restroom?" She asked.

"Yes, you may." James replied and motioned towards an open door. "But do be quick. I want every minute I can have with you."

"Yes, Sir" Eden replied half joking, and hurried off towards the restroom. Inside, she used the restroom, washed her hands,and reapplied her makeup quickly. She opened the door to rejoin James and found him sitting at the small table in front of a large picture window overlooking the city below.

James grabbed Eden's hand as she approached and guided her to sit in his lap. Eden's short skirt slid further up her thigh as she sat and James ran his hand from her knee up her inner thigh and stopped just before reaching her pussy. Eden felt her heart race. She was sure he could already feel how moist she was.

They sat there together drinking their beers pointing out various parts of the city as James continued running his hand up and down her inner thigh. Everytime James came close to touching her wetness she tensed up a bit. It was driving Eden crazy and she kept squirming around in his lap. As she took her last sip of beer James stood up, sliding her off his lap and onto her feet. James grabbed Eden's hips and pushed himself against her ass, making sure she could feel how hard she'd made him.

James slowly slid a hand up her back, along her neck, and into her hair. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back to his shoulder. He leaned down to Eden's ear and whispered, "How about we see how rough you really like it?"

James's breath on her neck made Eden shiver, her nipples once again were hard and poking at her blouse. She smiled just as James, using the handful of hair he had ahold of, pushed her face down against the table. James lifted the back of her skirt and rubbed Eden's ass a couple times before pulling his hand away and bringing it down hard.

Eden jumped and giggled. James's eyebrow raised. He was sure that would have had her screaming. With a smile he slid her panties down to her ankles and again, roughly rubbed her ass before raising his hand high and bring it down firmly on her right ass cheek.

Eden jumped a bit more and this time let out a delighted squeal and more giggles. Her reaction made James chuckle a bit himself.

"What kind of toy do I have here?" James marveled to himself.

He rubbed at the handprint he'd just left on her ass and then pushed two fingers into Eden's pussy. She was sopping wet. James felt Eden writhe at his touch. He felt her squirm on his fingers and he drove them in faster and deeper before pulling them out and slapping her ass as hard as he could three more times.

Eden giggled and squealed and bucked, trying to get away. She was completely soaked with her own juices. She could actually feel her thighs sticking together, and she felt as though she could cum already. James again pressed himself against her ass before pulling Eden up off the table by her hair and then pushing her down to his knees. With his hand still full of her hair he ground his crotch against her face. As he pulled away she looked up at him, her makeup a little smeared, nothing but passion and fire in her eyes.

James pulled her up to her feet and released her hair. He pulled her arms behind her back and held them with one hand while he kissed Eden hard and deep. He could feel her melt in his arms. James grabbed hold of the top of Eden's shirt and pulled down, Eden's tits falling out the top and being held there by her shirt and bra. With rough hands he grabbed and clawed at her chest. Squeezing hard and then pulling his hand away and slapping.

Eden still squealed a bit but her giggles and turned into more of a moaning as james continued slapping her breasts. Soon her whole chest glowed a bright red and she looked up into James's eyes with desire. He smiled down at Eden and licked his lips. "Let the fun begin..." James said.

"Begin?!?" Eden thought to herself for a slight moment before being tossed backwards on to the bed. James stood over her and removed his belt. He dropped it on the bed beside her and then took off his pants and boxers and tossed them toward the sofa.

James grabbed a fistful of Eden's hair again and dragged her so that she was on her back with her head hanging nearly upside down overthe side of the bed. He pushed his cock to her lips and Eden opened her mouth instantly. James began fucking Eden's mouth. Slowly at first, watching his cock slide past her lips, seeing the outline of it pushing towards her throat. James pulled Eden's legs open and spread them wide.

"Keep them there." James demanded, and began rubbing her pussy. He pushed his cock a bit further down her throat and held it there. Eden tensed and James brought his hand down hard across her pussy. She let out a muffled scream and choked on his cock and pulled her legs together quickly.

"That's better," James thought to himself. "Open your legs, now!" James demanded, quickening his pace in Eden's mouth. Eden pulled her legs apart slowly. "Wider!" Eden pulled up her knees and spread her legs as wide as she could. "Good slut."

James pushed his cock entirely down her throat. He could see and feel her gag reflex trying to push him out but he wouldn't let it. James slapped Eden's pussy hard several more times. Eden fought the urge to close her legs, and she gagged on the cock filling her throat. Her eyes began to water and drool was running out of her mouth, down her face, and onto the floor.

James pulled Eden up to his chest still gagging and sputtering. He held her tight and told her to breathe. As Eden's breathing began to return to normal James pushed her back onto the bed.

"Get on your knees with your ass in the air and your face on the bed."

Eden looked up at him, make up mixed with tears, running down her face, and responded, "Yes Sir."

"Good girl," James said, and watched as Eden did as she was told. James knelt behind her and picked up his belt. He pressed his cock against Eden's pussy and held it there. "Tell me how badly you want to be fucked. Tell me how much you want my cock to fill you."

Eden was a mess... Her pussy was wet and her body was aching to be fucked. She wanted to be used by James. She wanted him to take her. Her cheeks grew red as she realized he wanted her to beg for it.

James brought his belt down across Eden's back. "Tell me, slut. Beg me to fuck you."

"Um... please, Sir?"

James's belt came down across her back harder. "Surely a hungry little slut like you can do better than that." And again he whipped her with the belt.

Eden was writhing, her entire body was at attention. She was completely wanton. She tried pushing back against James's cock, but as much as she pushed, he pulled away.

"Please Sir, please fuck me! Please put your cock in me Sir, I need it so bad Sir, I can't take it!

"I'm sure you can take it, why do you need my cock so badly?"

"Because I'm a dirty slut Sir," Eden replied giving in. James thrust his entire length into her at once. Eden screamed out and tried pulling her hips away. James held them firm.

"You begged for my cock little girl, and now, you will take it." James slammed into Eden again and again. She moaned and groaned and writhed and squirmed. Trying thedging the urge to pull away. James held Eden firmly in place as he drove his cock into her deep and fast. He was sure he could feel her cum on his cock at least twice.

James pulled out of Eden suddenly and she collapsed forward on to the bed near exhaustion. James laid on top of her, his weight pinning her to the bed. With his legs, he slid Eden's legs wide apart and rubbed his still hard cock between her ass cheeks. Still pinning her down he pressed the tip of his cock to her asshole. "And now my precious Eden, it's time for you to make me cum."

Slowly James began pressing his cock into her tight little asshole. Eden couldn't move an inch. She pressed her teeth together and began groaning as he forced his cock into her. Just as she opened her mouth to beg him to wait, he pushed further in making her grown out loudly instead of protest. James quickened his pace sliding deeper and deeper into her ass. She tried squirming away, but she was stuck. Every time she opened her mouth to tell him to stop or wait he pushed harder and deeper.

Soon the room was filled only with the sounds of James slamming into Eden's asshole and her grunts and groans of pleasure and pain. As James felt himself about to cum, he quickly pulled out of Eden and flipped her around just in time to spray his cum across her face.

He wasn't entirely sure what to reaction to expect from her, but when Eden looked up into his eyes, makeup smeared like a whore, cum soaking her face and in her weakest voice said, "Thank you, Sir," James knew he was taken. He'd been consumed by this girl in one evening, and he knew he had to possess her.

Eden felt exhausted. She felt as if she could barely move. Her entire body ached and she loved it. She loved how sore she was, she loved the cum smeared across her face, and she loved that she'd been taken. She wanted and needed to know James more.

James scooped up Eden into his arms and laid back on the bed. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow little one? Masturbate all day?" James asked chuckling.

"No Sir, I don't even know if I could." Eden replied giggling quietly.

"Good. I'd like to see you again and I don't have any meetings until the evening. And then I'm headed back home late Wednesday."

"That sounds nice, Sir. I'd like that."

"Fantastic. Let's get you home then so you can get some rest. We'll have breakfast if that sounds good to you."

"Yes, Sir."

They both got up and got dressed. Eden went to the restroom and cleaned herself up a bit before James walked her down to the lobby and put her in a taxi home. She had his number and was to call in the morning as soon as she was free and she couldn't wait. Her mind raced in the taxi ride home.

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers