All Comments on 'All These Years'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 364 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This isn't a story ...

... it's not even a chapter ... at best it's a scene ... and by itself, utterly pointless.

I choose not to vote, rather than drag your rating down, as you can certainly write. It's a shame that you chose not to write this fully. Ah well ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reality

sometimes we just don't see what's in front of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

5*

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
I think that he was the biggest

pussy I ever read about and she was just another stupid cunt. Formulaic and inane. If she was so unhappy and couldn't bring herself to talk to her husband about it I see two choices and both are good from his stand point. Kill herself or get a divorce and leave him alone. Maybe she will still try to "find" herself on the end of a dick, but at least it will be on her own time. And that little passive/aggressive mini smirk when he complained about the food, maybe he should help her kill herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Not sure if people realize but your supposed to read this AFTER hearing the song then kinda merge the two together into a mental montage.

Slow clap. It really was beautiful, expect at the end saying it was us which gives a direction that he forgave her. Would have been better if it was a fork in the road.

5 stars.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
why not Selena

You say that love just doesn't disappear. It sure as shit wasnt there when she fucked another man in the marital bed. Love can happen at first sight. To me, it can disappear at first sight also. You can follow that asshole right out the door slut.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
credit where credit is due

It is well written and thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure.

I thought your twenty tips for a good editor was excellent so I read this. i have to say I found this disjointed and difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yuk

You have a skewed definition of "love". Putrid and foul is all I can say. Get some counseling

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A snapshot

Your account of a betrayal throwing a couple out of their comfort zone and clinging to their time worn environment was well done. A snapshot does not tell the story of what the water quality in the fishbowl will entail going forward. A person once said, " trust is something cautiously given, takes a second to destroy and a lifetime to rebuild if at all", I see what you were going for in this snapshot and found it thought provoking and well written yet miles away from the closure we all come to expect from a story. In my humble opinion, that is what made this story interesting.

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
No closure

3 but it really should be a 2.

This story is like the little boy who shot the arrow in the air and it landed he knew not where. What's the point? He's a wimp and she's the 'modern' bitch, only being complete once she Fuck's another guy. Then what?

As you left it, who really cares? They don't.

On second thought, 2 would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crap

no pun intended this is pure shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sorry.

After reading your piece on how to appreciate a man, I started reading this with anticipation. Sadly, this story casts a huge shadow over both. Your heart is empty, and you missed the point.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Different

He knew he failed her.

She knew she failed him.

So sad.

Beautifully written.

SK. You should not care for mr. Anon's comment, just another insecure oversensitive guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I guess...

You drove off the road...and you got stuck in the muddy ditch.?.?.? ● RIGHT ●

First damn story too ! ! ! I'll try one more story but I'm scared. I don't want any of your nuttiness to rub off on me.......bill

Lol, sry.....1 for shock value

Damn good start ! ! ●THOUGH●

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Excellent story, a 5* read

Can't think why I missed it in the first place.

It tells a powerful story in a plausible and believable way.

korba76korba76about 8 years ago
Eliciting a moving, emotional response....

... is, I think, the point of 'ART" Is it not?

I have been thinking of a story very much like this for quite a while... perhaps I'd read this years ago and forgot?

This story IS that emotional/spiritual/physical response, by the characters, which defines 'drama' man v man, man v himself, etc.

The ability to show this struggle in the manner that this was done is great! I want MORE though.... this should have been much longer. NOT to give any MORE of the timeline necessarily, but to explore more of the feelings each of the characters as they deal with their failures, and the failure of their spouse.

Great job!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
sorry hated it

KICK THE SLUT OUT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written, but......

You did great in expressing the emotions. You took us high, then low. We went to the precipice, we looked up, the down. Then you left us there. This was a great set up, but not a story.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Gave it a four...

I appreciate the author trying to write that both people play a part in a relationship good or bad it always takes two, blame is shared as well as praise. I think the reactions of the couple were not based in reality. The deeper the love the stronger the reaction that's just a plain fact. Believe me the last thing you want to do to the woman you have loved for many years is touch her in any way if you saw what he saw and the absence of reaction from her tells us she didn't love him any more, hell the fact she is in her marital bed with another man screams just that fact! In the beginning the author States that the background doesn't matter but it does if they met and married quickly I would expect this scene later in life. Marriage isn't respected anymore most end in divorce because the couple fall for the burning hot flames of new love but, lol there's always a but, it is when those flames burn out and grow cold that will tell if 20 yrs later you will make it. The old Celtic saying is something like:Long after the burning flames of new love turn to embers may you find you have married your best friend. great saying if I do say so my self. All relationships start great but in a 20 yr relationship you have to work at keeping the fires going and it can't compete with the excitement of a new one. I'm rambling sorry I enjoyed this story it was very well written I just think it was lacking a little in realistic reactions from both who claim to love each other. Sleeping with another in your marital bed is never the correct action in any situation. And if you are having identity issues choosing to become a cheating spouse doesn't seem like an intelligent choice to find yourself. lol thanx for the read!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
HELL NO!

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT SHE DID!!! It might have helped if she DEMANDED to be heard if the dumb assed hubby wasn't listening. If he still didn't listen then divorce his ASS. NOW SHE IS ONLY A SKANK SLUT. she deserves the street naked with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Cheating cunt got away with it.

no rating

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Interesting

I guess different people react differently. Some can stand to eat shit and others cannot. When a man finds out his wife does not love him, and by definition a cheating wife does not love her husband, there is nothing left except his own self respect, and that must be preserved at all costs. If he does not stay loyal to himself when no one else is, then he has betrayed himself! What is left for such a man? No one loves him enough to care about his well being, not even himself. That man is one step away from suicide. So, rise up, and fight. Attack and beat the shit out of both of them. Then make sure she knows that the next move is up to her. She can tell the police what happened, or she can tell the police that her husband caught the other man beating and raping her and he interceded. Their future is her choice. After he spends a year or so in jail, they will be bankrupt and in the poorhouse.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Comments

The best and simplest is to leave her and divorce the skank in the fastest time possible,killing,beating up is just good to end up in jail and let the shit last longer

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 8 years ago
Stinks

The wife didn't act responsibility and he needs to move on. Kick her to the curb, it does not make any difference why she did it. She stepped over the line.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Rubbish

Absolute rubbish, grammar was good, does that count? Nope didn't think so. There is reconciliation and then there is RAAC. But this one didn't even do that. I'm sorry but no rating from me on this one...

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
OMG

now that hit me right where it hurts the most, an I love it, thank u so much it means a lot to me, now I want... no... I need what Jim an Molly have all of it, the good, sad, bad an mad times of it, only I am unable to do so, even worse don't know how, but I would allow my Goddess to have as many lovers as she wishes, as long as I can play with both them too. Rated A HEART WARMING 5 Stars

duckyaceduckyacealmost 8 years ago

I was looking for a story not a paragraph wasted my time shim sorry but could have been longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so

I guess the idea is wife can seek out lover bring him into marital bed knowing husband will be coming home and find her.

He did not arrive that early as indicated by kitchen alarm going off signaling his usual arrival time

Story lacking something

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT A LET DOWN

She-it man! I read this shite hoping to B.T.B. Hell nothing, nada, zip, fuck all. Fuck this story?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What the fuck!

A wife instead of talking to her husband, instead of working on their marriage, decides for a year to have a premeditated, year of lying, disrespect, dishonour betrayal.

A cheating cunt with no remorse.. even when "explaining" why, treats him with contempt, that he should be keeping up better.

Then a pussy wimp of a husband just saying oh well.. life goes on, or some such bullshite

What a fucking cunt and a prat IT is married to.

At least this piece of crap was very short.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
I've been here!!

I'm sorry if you are going through this, nut I have been here. Didn't get back with my ex and didn't catch him in bed exactly but I've been here. I now have a love that is more than the one that felt like it killed me, this one has my soul and I love what you did with this song! I've heard it and it made me cry for what might have been. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've Been Where He Is

I have fallen from 30 feet. It is a miracle that I suffered only a few broken bones and a punctured lung. I have survived being stabbed numerous times. I have even been shot in the palm of my left hand. But none of these injures come close to the pain I felt when I came home three days early from the military and found my wife in bed underneath a total stranger. Just thinking about it brings the pain back, and that was several years ago. I would not presume to tell the husband how he should have handled it. As for me, it should have been a natural reaction. After all, I had the training. I should have killed them both. I still don't know why I didn't.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
In Shock

He is still in shock. When that wears off, he needs to throw her out. This crap about losing herself, and him not being there for her. Blah, blah, blah. He works hard to give his family a better life. She takes the money and uses it to meet men at these stupid classes. She is one of the worst cheating wives portrayed on this site. Snap out of it and show her the door

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

just another unfinished story-- 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Drivel

After that unfinished drivel, won't be reading any more of this crap. No consequences for the fucker or fuckee, WTF. Absolute drivel.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikealmost 7 years ago
So sad.....

Although it's not for me to apologise, as I do, for other people's crass, insensitive comments, I can somewhat understand people feeling like that if they have known and felt such pain, and not dealt with it..... So many people will never be able to get over or come to terms with it. I can understand that.

When a man and wife have been 'in love' and truly loved each other for decades, and a thing like this 'happens', it can be, is, absolutely devastating. It's only a story I know... but very well written, and it exposes the anger, frustration, hurt, sense of loss and bewilderment that people inevitably feel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish it !

Good start but undone. We all think we know what we would do but until you walk in his shoes - do you really?

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 7 years ago
Another Unfinished Story!

What more can I say? For now *1* unless you "Finish the damn story!"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Meh

She's using the old "I don't know who I am any more" excuse? HE'S supposed to do HIS duty, be the good worker drone to support his family, but it's too much to ask her to do HER part?

And what's with her smile and "I know" when he says he hates what she's been cooking? Is she deliberately cooking meals that she knows he doesn't like? Talk about passive-aggressive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Pathetic! Pussy-wipped!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bang! Bang!

The man in the suit lay dead. The cheating wife lay dead. Husband disappears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cut the cheating cunt loose, or kill them both.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
trite

i don't know who I am? newsflash you're a gutless selfabsorbed soon to be divorced whore. was anything said to hubby, if not out on her ass she goes. 1

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Well written.

But unsatisfying. Felt unfinished but nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

Just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well

Half a page story generates 250 comments and quite the debate.

Indicative of superb writing though lots of differing interpretations ensued.

Husband had bad past history-terrible in fact-but he changed. Aged from hard work last thing he would want to do on vacation is drive cross country to crowded tourist trap. Housewife is at home most of time last thing she wants to do is stay home.

Lover's parting remark indicates relationship has become close over long period of time. I figured this was first time they had sex, but he was expecting an upcoming divorce.

Wife timed sex session for husband to see.

The scene earlier was suit sitting in kitchen while she made family meal!

Hey where were kids...lover and husband were polar opposites meaning wife telling husband he was no longer her type. Other than nice rack...am fairly certaing she had changed over years herself.

Real world seeing wife in bed with guy when you arrive home close to regular time and neither lover nor wife seem all that concerned leaves little chance for much of marriage going forward...certainly crap she has intentionally been feeding him is burnt to crisp.

Hey she wants out go for it but have some class. She is unhappy try to get him into marriage counseling. He won't go then file.

But what she did was intentionally cruel and destructive.

Oh but let us not forget

HUSBAND IS ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 6 years ago
Crap

EVEN MORE CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Writer Should Be Ecstatic

A writer who generates the volume of comments as are chronicled here knows he has produced something special. Love it or hate it, it has moved so many people to acknowledge it one way or the other. This is an A+ story, worthy of 5 stars. I must check you out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rubbish

Should never have been published.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
This is a vignette, not really a story 4*'s

It may be the opening, the middle, or the close of a story.

You might try writing a "story" where this is the opening, middle or close - or one of each. Now there's a challenge.

You have a demonstrably vivid imagination and writing skills.

Go on; give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fell Into A Routine

As a child, I looked at my parents' daily routine. Mom cleaning the house and singing to me. Baking cakes and cookies. Seeing to it that our clothes were washed, dried, folded or hung in the closet. Mom loved working in her flower garden. Dad would come home and playfully kiss Mom and tell her that he loved her. He said it differently each time, but even as young as I was, I knew he was expressing his love for Mom. I remember looking forward to the day when my future wife and I slipped into such a wonderful routine. Then I started hearing from my wife how friends of ours had divorced because their marriages had become routine and boring. And the next thing I knew I was being served with a divorce. When my wife finally answered my question, "Why?", she said, " Like so many of our friends, our marriage became all routine." Now, I live in a shoebox apartment, making payments on the house that once was mine, paying child support on a son that calls another man, "Daddy", paying alimony, paying off her car and insurance. So, another man is having sex with her at no cost to him. They don't talk about marriage. Neither want the routine of marriage. I have not even dated since I was served. There is not a woman on earth I trust with my heart now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent 5*

You have more talent than most on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No. FUCK NO

I can't see how anyone gives this more than one star.

You catch her in bed.

You let the guy walk out.

You let her blame you.

You let her hug you as you forgive her? She is still nak3d and wet from him.

Fuck no.

Earlier you talk about how cold she is and you too as your testicles tighten.

I disagree. You obviously lack balls, testosterone nor any sense of manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid question

What a stupid question to ask?What are we going to do know?.No brainer he dumps her.Also a nothing of a story,why publish it.?

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
YUK

Wrong wrong wrong! The only thing that is right is the timer on the stove

Speaking of time" Mickey Mouse Club" closing song Now it's time to say goodbye to all our family! Good luck y'all ★★☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Why print this nothing story,Literotica can't be that hard up?

deunan5122deunan5122about 6 years ago
Well Written

This story makes me feel things. No punches pulled, just good writing, great storytelling. I was more interested in your How Tos this was my chance to see what you can do with an actual story. I won't ever read it again, but if I ever come across it again, I'll remember it. It made me feel things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A pregnant emotional moment, . . .

ending a stillborn marriage. Nice try, but she cheated. She CHEATED! She wanted, she yearned, she needed, but she never said a fucking thing about it, until she got caught, cheating.

Do you know who you cheat? You cheat people you don't know, or don't care about. When you cheat strangers its wrong. When you cheat friends its a sin. When you cheat on your spouse its a cruelty. Do you know who you treat with cruelty? People who mean nothing to you. It was nothing, she said. Probably one of the few honest comments she has made to him in months, years. It was nothing because her vows are nothing because their relationship had become nothing because He, became Nothing, to her.

Do you know why you cheat? You cheat because getting what you want is more important than integrity, self respect, or common human decency. You cheat because you are selfish, and lazy. And you think you can get away with it. Probably because you have before.

They can stay in the same house, they can decide to not get divorced, they can start fucking and acting out in other ways that mimic what they used to do, when they were married, partners, friends, lovers. But she has destroyed their relationship. "They" are no more.

You left us with a piquant illustration of the symptoms, but a paltry, silly, notion of the disease. Lots of emotion, but no intelligence. Useless.

Thanks for trying. Congratulations on your commercial success. Smart, staying away from Loving Wives. No sense in writing what you know so little about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bitter biter bit!

Nice ending I thought!...I think?

Who the hell cares!

Good story.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Amazing Snapshot

In one short story you can see the template of their whole life together. They were existing, but there was no real life there. It was like the basics of a meal, enough to nourish you, but with no flavor, no spices, nothing to make the meal interesting.

I have seen this exact situation in a family member. She married a loser who barely brought home enough of an income, had average brains and no intelligence. She worked too and did all the housework and raised their 4 kids. He thought being a man and having a penis somehow made him head of the household. To warrant being a "man" and getting the respect of the household then you have to be the MAN. Means you have to be able to do at least the manly duties like being the provider, being a good leader, being intelligent and someone the rest of the household can look up to. Well, he wasn't, and as soon as the children, that SHE raised along with working full time and keeping house, left the house to college she wanted to be with other men. With interesting, intelligent and educated men. For her children she sacrificed many of her prime years.

In this case, the husband seems a neanderthal of a man. He says in his youth he loved to fight just for the heck of fighting. He obviously not someone who listened to her or understood her in any way. He added no spice to their lives, as he didn't get it, that she wanted a trip. Something different. A change of pace, something different to do. He was ok with the same monotony because he had limited intellect. She was probably no genius, but my bet would be she was more intelligent than him and needed some change to challenge her mind. It sucks because she probably loved him and because of the kids is trapped to be with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don't get in this story the point of bringing a marriage to a submmation by one event to only end it there without the interactions of guilt and shame, innocents and if you choose redemption?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

What is the point of this nothing story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This broke my heart.

I will never cheat. I would die if I hurt my wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can

Can someone explain this story to me.I think it is a load of drivel and can't see why it was published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
like a fishhook in the eye

Economical. Deadly. Each heavy word falling with the inevitability of earth on a coffin.

Well done Selena! I have never ready anything of yours before. So there is much in store. After I recover myself - your story has drained me.

Old Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Deep, dark, and real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How easy we forget the love between us for a brief interlude, and the pain that it causes. Maybe if we would think about how we would feel if it was our spouse doing this to me then we would hesitate just long enough to come to our senses. Awh but we are human. CV HxaY7

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

a wimp story

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Like the story But

This could be one chapter in a longer novel. I wonder how we got to this point and I am intrigued as to how it will.end. I want to know his story to this point and hers. I think you write well and can’t believe you would stop here. If this is a tease for the novel I willing to signup for it right now.

Thanks

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

It felt real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How can someone say this was beautifully written.It is a load of crap and another example of America's growth industry ,WIMPS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
and yet the big bad ass annony!

who calls everyone wimps no WIMPS! can't provide a name so we can reply to the ass hole of: LIT personally! This ass wipe reads all of these LW stories and love to jerk off to the cuck stories. You all know this fag had a wife who died and then he found out the fool had been cheated on his entire married life. So he's bitter!!! Hey annony how's your sad fag life going so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

What a crock!!!🤮

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK

Another WIMP story 1 star for you author...

PencarrowPencarrowabout 5 years ago
ONE SMALL SPOKEN LINE

One little line really disturbed me and, I think, seals the fate of this marriage. The line was from the lover as he left, when he looked back at the still naked and freshly-fucked wife and, right in front of her husband, said “I’ll call you”.

Why would the lover be so bold, so sure of himself that she would still want to hear from him after being caught? And why would he make the obvious inference that they intend to continue their affair? The answer is because he is under the impression that the husband no longer matters, and the only person who could have given him that impression is the wife! (and the fact that she's fucking him IN HER MARITAL BED would tend to reinforce that impression, would it not?).

This really struck me as I read the story, but after reading ALL the comments I can only find one that mentions it (APeacefulPlaceTx – It is so sad - on 6/07/09). Surely this tells us all we really need to know about how the wife really views her husband and her marriage, and how it will inevitably, and painfully, end.

One more thing. The husband reminds me a lot of the diesel mechanic in Nici’s “Something we have to talk about”. My favorite ending to that particular story is “Something... Talk About in Tx Ch. 01” by Tx Tall Tales, and I can imagine a similar ending for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
so right !

super

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are

Are there any real men out there?.He should have kicked lover boys arse and thrown his wife out after him.

BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 5 years ago
Just looking at the four comments below

Makes the case for turning off comments in LW for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it only makes the case for CUCKOLD like you BB

its just another of the thousands of slut~wife justification stories here on Cuckorotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the problem is

she was thinking

she just didn't care. she made many sober decisions to led up to her affair. who knows how long. a year by her subtle hints.

even when caught, all she can say is 'hold me' like some daddy's girl that never grew up. how entitled must you be to ask for comfort from the person you betrayed? yes, men bald and get fat. but men don't become impotent as quickly as women. and ladies find status attractive in a mate. a man will dust a pretty girl outta the garbage can and take her home. let's be real honest here...only women lose the game of cheating as they grow older. women are the CHAMPIONS at 18-30. The absolute domination over her male peers is ridiculous. Men don't find her career attractive, nor her children, nor her personality, nor her crow's feet, nor her softening tummy, nor her added testosterone. A man like him can easily hit the gym and regain some fitness, he can pay for hair transplants, his career is sexy, and his age didn't render his sperm useless. Marriage is a game for women only. Only women lose when they cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is it again?

God, what bull shit! Another lazy ass writer who writes a few words and thinks it's a story!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Sadly...

...this is what it's like when betrayal enters a marriage of many years. The pain is just as bad, but the betrayal runs deeper. It's well written, but not much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Disagree

I walked in on my wife with two men, one was putting his clothes back on while he urged the other guy to fuck my wife. I stayed just long enough to throw them both out. Both suffered minor injuries, I am sure. I walked out the door, never to return.

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
For what it's worth...

Your story went right over the heads of some of those commenting. It was short but well written and I feel under rated. I give it four stars.

SystemShockSystemShockover 4 years ago
Meh

So while he's out there busting his ass all day at work, she apparently has enough free time to take classes and sit around the house thinking up things to be unhappy about. Y'know, instead of doing anything useful like getting a job to try and help ease hubby's burden. In fact she just adds to them, actively wasting money on frivolous things, then having the nerve to use the way that money is made to justify the ultimate disrespect.

Clearly all those years have been far more important for one spouse than they were for the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
weak fool

What a weak husband .he should have thrown the cheating slut out the front door naked and kick the guy in the balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure

Pure garbage.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
YEAH, I DON'T GET IT EITHER

Romanticizing cheating or painting it the way you have is disrespectful by trivializing the ramifications and the long term effects it causes. You can't drop a huge boulder into a small pond and expect everything in the pond to survive. This story is far beyond being realistic that a man would embrace his naked wife while another mans' cum is running down her legs.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
IN THE REAL WORLD . . .

What man is going to embrace his naked wife while another man's cum is running down her legs? What man is going to accept a cheating wife's lack of remorse, and the 'So What' demeanor from his wife? What man is going to take the rejection, humiliation, and disrespect after she was caught red-handed?

Romanticizing cheating is what Hollywood and soap operas do. It's not the real world. Her life was boring cooking and caring for her family speaks volumes about how she felt about her family, her husband, and for cooking crap meals for him.

In the real world you can't poison the water well and expect nothing will die. The only thing you got right in the story is the pain.

My take on this story is this is what the author would expect from her husband or significant other if she got caught cheating because like the wife said, "But it doesn't matter. He doesn't matter." Translation: The husband didn't matter either.

skruff101skruff101over 4 years ago

Drivel but the saving grace is it was only one page of drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sorry there is nothing here

1*

LostlurkerLostlurkeralmost 4 years ago
Drivel.

Started nowhere, lead nowhere with a little nothing in between. Felt worse after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing writing

Yup, that is what it is. Amazing writing. It didn't read like much of a story, even though there clearly is a story there. It read more like a poem. A beautiful, tragic poem of a love lost in the sea of everyday drudgery. They both fucked up. She ultimately committed the crime, but they both fucked up. Forgot who they were, what they had, and how important it was. The story, or poem, leaves us with no resolution, but it does leave us with hope. And I think that is exactly what the author wanted.

Amazingly well done.

And what is this about cum running down her legs? I didn't read that anywhere in the story. I even went back and looked. Did I miss a line? To me it read like a case of incomplete coitus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whore

just another whore and wimp story

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 4 years ago
too short

Although excellent writing this story is going nowhere. Where,s the rest of it. Do we get any revenge, do we get any continuation of the wife,s infidelity. All we get is the husband,s surprise and initial anger. Chapter 2 please or perhaps it,s too much trouble. Leaving your readers unsatisfied will not do. Write out a thousand times with no mistakes, 'I must do better'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL WRITING

The above story happens so many times, when life isn't as exciting as it was. It said nothing about her holding a job. If she didn't, how in hell would she know what work was like? She was lucky she wasn't mine, she might not like the result...

KaripetKaripetover 3 years ago

Why this story isn't rated higher is beyond me. The writing was wonderful and heartfelt. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only a woman would write this crap

A story from the point of view of a whore. Next time write how he acted as a real man.

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Not the usual on here.

This is very different than what is usually found here. But it makes one think. I hope that is what you were trying to do. Not a lot of Eros, but lots of Pathos.

Well written, but not much satisfaction, much like life.

5 stars for making me think!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous