All Comments on 'All These Years'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 363 Comments
NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 1 month ago

Another f’n RAAC piece of crap!!! So he loves her? So what?? Yeah he can forgive her BUT can he ever forget??

If you have to live with that memory how can trust ever be rebuilt?? What about respect? There can never be the level of respect for her that there had been previously!! As well her level of disrespect towards him will always be in the back of his mind!!! ON top of all that we can only hope that the MC will always remember two almost absolutes…..

CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT and that being the case…. TRUST BUT VERIFY!!!

PikaGelionPikaGelionabout 2 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read!

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Trying too hard to be an edgy and out there writer. Insipid narration, fractured dialog, kinda boring, lame MC with a pathetic response. The selfish so-called 'wife' cheated and had no remorse, no apology - a real man would have nothing to do with her - at best. At worst - ?. Letting the scumbag predator go with no accountability? Stupid.

Chimo1961Chimo19614 months ago

She can’t be honest so she sluts around. Worst kind of human

fredbrownfredbrown4 months ago

Don't know about the other commentors but I'm guilty of more devious shit than that little wifie! If we were to shake that good husband - ah what truths that could fall out!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No love doesn't just switch off. But it can be allowed to die. Like this guy should. Tell her to pack her things, go someplace where she can be served. Really that simple. I booted my first wife after 12 years when she cheated with a family friend. And to think he was treated as an honorary uncle by our teen daughter. Ghosted her despite her pleas and our daughter decided to live with me. All painful but necessary and ended up marrying a co-worker who'd been through it all too. The author hear captures the moment well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Seemed like you were aiming to take us all on an emotional roller coaster ride but alas your efforts were nullified by the husband's nauseating reaction to his wife's loathsome behaviour. Pity really, because it was well written and on another day you might have come up with a more palatable ending. No 5s for you, I'm afraid you'll have to make do with a three.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Damned good story that hurts like a punch in the stomach. Kitty done good.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Well written and painful as possible, just like real life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely well written, full of feeling, and I hated it. I feel unclean after reading this. At least tell her to wash her corrupt flesh first... and to sbrooks.. the reason they cover up is shame. They realize at least to some level, they have messed up. Just like if a kid breaks a window throwing a ball, the instinct is to run and hide. This one is shameless. A further reason to hate her. Ugly, cheap, and crass, which is why his reaction is so revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am sure you think this story has an ending, but i don't. So i can not give a score to half a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. Wouldn't change a thing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sometimes the first impression are the best. She had made her choice a long time ago, seventy five percent of families that experience a child sever injury or death end in divorce.

Been there done that got the hoody and the tee shirt, not what a family wants to go through. Stuff happens to good people.

bereznikbereznikabout 1 year ago

It feels unfinished so only gave it 2*. It would be more if the storyline was better developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave you 4 stars because this is only the beginning of the story. Now earn that fifth star by writing the next chapter.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

From this story, she never talked to him. Just fucked some suit. At least she could have gone somewhere else. As for our guy, he should have used his fists. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the song, this story breaks my heart. Ignore the puerile complaints and whinges; this is a painfully great short story. It captures a moment and two lives. 5*****

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

This is a story that shows why the world is such a screwed-up place. It seems like the entire human race is infected with a disease that is far worse than Covid. Now there is so many that question their SEX that they are denying their true sex, and becoming queers/wimps/sub-human shells existing only in their minds. I pray heaven helps us and ends this farce of existence for our species, SOON!

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

This is a story that shows why the world is such a screwed up place. It seems like the entire human race is infected with a disease, that is far worse than Covid. Now there is so many that question their SEX that they are denying their true sex, and becoming queers/wimps/sub-human shells, existing only in their minds. I pray heaven helps us and ends this farce of existence for our species, SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

UGH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This site has turned into PURE DOG SHIT!!!!! The writers are appealing to a certain fetish that isn't popular at all. SUCKS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cheating slag, who gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding.....read Brown's lyrics, listened to the song as I read your story...

Hope Kittie enjoys this 5

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry little bitches that WAS a cuck story. It was wrapped in a warm and fuzzy story of it being his fault, but her asking him to hold her and him doing so.....yup its a gay writers trying to pass of a staight up cuck story in a manner that more might find acceptable, which should offend every fucking reader with more than a single digit IQ.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

Sorry SK, This was hardly a beginning of a story. There is no man who would have just "held her" after that event. There would have been a death... Even if only the death of the marrage. Especially... After all these years. Barely 1 3 star, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read your story, then listened to Sawyer Brown sing his song, then read the lyrics. Sad story, a moment in time, an event in their lives. One commenter thought the story should have a resolution..., there will be a resolution, but not now. I think you captured the moment and did justice as you asked. Good story! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well executed story. You have converted Sawyer Brown’s song into the story perfectly. I’ve never understood why people give up so quickly on a long term marriage when they don’t hate each other but need what the partner can’t provide. It’s the deceit and betrayal that kills the love. Well developed adults should be able to discuss their needs and find a solution good for both of them. A resolution would have been a better way to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit story written by a shit writer. Cuck a doodle doo

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Short, but poignant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It could have been good if there had been any kind of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story deserves a much better score than it has gotten. It deals very honestly with the unacknowledged lonely pain that a wife and a husband can each be feeling about losing a child or a late term miscarriage and never sharing or working out. To ""Wargamer" it's not a cuck story; it's not clear what will reconcile them, though reconcile they might. Not every good story is a BTB, even though that is the best outcome in a lot of unfaithful wife stories.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Stupid story, tries to be poignant but ends up being a distasteful Cuck story

Scores 2/5

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Um no! After years together they are welded at the hip and the interloper is immaterial rust that shows there is a problem. Molly is caught between suicide and acceptance and this "disastrous" event may lead the pair to a happier future - if it doesn't kill them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

st have been in the early days of cuckold.........no balls till the end.....did the husband lick the cum off her fouled cunt in chapter 2?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"She was still nude and hadn't moved to cover herself." - Thank god for that, at least! I hate when the husband comes in and the wife covers up, like he's never seen it before.

\

"Raising kids, making supper, the same thing, day after day" - Why do these wives seem to think that they're the only ones who suffer through the daily grind?

\

She know he hates the stuff she's cooking lately, yet cooks it anyway, and smiles about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking wimpy 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A man like that? What a stupid way for a wife to get his attention.

What if he literally kills the man before he can leave the bedroom? What if he beats her within an inch of her life? Cripples her in his reaction?

What a completely stupid premise. And then he's just gonna hold her and rock her and forgive her in a flood of emotions? Right there in the sweat and fluid covered bed she was just rutting in? She smells like sex...reeks of another man? And he's just gonna hold her? And they are gonna move past this?

Truly a fantasy story. Written by a woman. Cause in real life? Never happen. Real life there's probably a 911 call made with assault and/or domestic violence charges being filed.

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, life happens. At least now she got his attention. That's not saying it's his fault that she decided to break her vows and cheat, but ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has to be a lady author… their minds run on some mushy version engine.. where their greatest fantasy is to fuck a man totally different from the husband.. and hubby gets over it and forgives them! Never gonna happen

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

This is in the top 10 of the worst stories on Lit. and especially in the LW genre. Did not have any saving graces. It was like an incomplete sentence, really a incomplete paragraph. Her stories, at times, are excellent, this one.. not so much.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I listened to the song 1st and it is indeed haunting.

Your story did indeed do the song Justice.

It took me 5 minutes to stop crying so that I could write this.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

This sucks to the nth power. You call this a LW story?? It is trash and the characters should just blow themselves up, and quit using the O2.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Read this nine years ago

More horrible now than ever. And people buy your books?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, this is a great story; also, a great song by Sawyer Brown. To the critics, listen to the song and then re-read this story; it is a great realization of the feelings in the song and how life really is; complicated, full of pain with a little joy and only hard choices. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wimp

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its rare that I feel a fictional character should go play in traffic but thats one wife that should.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago
What were you trying to evoke?

So this one left me with a lot of feels and none of them were good. Was that the point? People get broken by events in their lives both big and small. When people choose to break someone else in the worst way possible I lose any semblance of sorrow or pity for their struggle. They suffered a tragedy with the permanent injury to their daughter and both of them retreated because the pain/guilt was just too deep. But she chooses to react to this event and subsequent depression by such a base act as cheating. I couldn't feel any sorrow or pity for her, all I could feel was disgust. You chose the one act above all others that would ensure the most emotional destruction possible between a husband and wife. And she did this knowing exactly how destroyed he already was over their daughters injury because she was feeling the exact same thing. And apparently, in her fucked up head, when she is caught, he should respond by realizing that their life, post tragedy, sucks and they need to fix it. He should finally realize what he has and that he is in danger of losing it and maybe now they try to fix their broken marriage? When she has committed the worst act possible against him with her infidelity? When I read ;

"She sat up on her elbows, her eyes flashing. "Well, it's about time!"

I felt physically ill to my stomach. She follows up just a moment later with the ultimate insult and cliché, "he doesn't matter." She destroyed their already fragile existence because she was tired of existing and not living with a capital L.

You do write beautifully as I was definitely feeling increasingly ill reading this story and any story that makes you feel is well written. However it did not evoke sorrow for their loss it was a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that her way of dealing with the tragedy and increasing loss of her husband's love and attention was to fuck someone else in their house, in their marriage bed. The level of disrespect and disregard for her partner could not possibly be more evidenced that doing that in their bed.

The moral I took away from this interlude was that broken people do broken things. But some things are SO much worse than others there is no return from that abyss. I did not gather that it was the most difficult thing that he had ever done, to remain sitting there. I felt like he was so devastated that he had nothing left to give, even outrage. He sat there, with his far less recalcitrant than she should be wife, in shock trying to process the end of his world. And it made me feel more ill than sad.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good

That was painfully good. I hate the bitch, but that was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Felt sick

Rather than deal with the ennui of her life she apparently(that was how I interpreted it) fucked some guy, in their bed, to get him to love her again/more/differently. It just felt so pathetic. This is how you reward the love of your life and the father of your children? You suffer unimaginable tragedy and you cannot summon the strength to ask for help, you cheat on your husband and you compound that egregious error by then implying he should NOW fight for you. He should take back what is his? How could any sick and twisted brain conjure a scenario in which your husband catches you in the act of fucking another man in your marriage bed and then through that act, WANT you. Want to fight for you, because you are somehow worth something to him AFTER he has been made to witness the worst act of betrayal a spouse can suffer. The scene left me sick to my stomach.

malejktmalejktabout 3 years ago
Whoa

I read the whole thing with November Rain blasting through my headphones. Shit is heavy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another writer blaming the husband for wife being a slut

Husband goes from a man to a cuck in 60 seconds. Of course it is his fault that she is unfaithful and his fault that she needs to be a whore. You start with him as a normal man and then make him a pathetic and shell of one at the end. He would just do nothing and collapse like a house of cards into a wimp. Ridiculous

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Jim has no testicular fortitude, Molly will continue to slut around. 1⭐

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

It didn't. feel like a story, I felt like I had intruded on someone's misfortune. It seemed so real, a scene played out over the years in many households. Couples unknowingly drifting apart even though the love burns as bright as ever deep down. Then something like this happens, who knows were they go from here, different couples react in different ways. Nobody wins, everyone's a loser, it was so sad, two very ordinary, loving people with ruined lives.5*

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Thanks for the story. I just gave you five pets. ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
realistically painful

never thought how bad a situation like that could be ?? we see stories on the news all the time about marriages gone bad and how bad things can get afterward . even with the sad state of my own non sexual marriage,[ menopause], i can feel sorry for the husband and still think that maybe the wife should have tried a little harder to talk to hubby before screwing another guy ?? especially in her own bed ?? people do grow apart and marriages end every day . real life isn't easy .

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

For me the most powerful phrase in the song didn't get the play it deserved, the wife's realization that she stood to lose all these years.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again.

It's painfully real. It's easy to imagine that when it happens you will react, you will kick her to the curb, you will beat the crap out of the guy, and then it happens and you are in shock. The fight drains out of you. You want to walk away, not even run, and just don't have the will or the energy. This story could end either way. Very good!

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
A well written but terribly conceived scene of melodrama

The wife does not want to admit the truth but it is obvious she detests her husband. Why would she allow another man to have sex with her in their bed? Why would she not immediately go shower and remove her lover's scent and secretions from her body? Why would she remain nude displaying her used lips, nipples and cunt?

The answer to all these questions is the wife has no respect for her husband who she finds distasteful, annoying and dull. It is ludicrous that the husband would hold such a slut while she reeks of sex with another man and while sitting on sheets still wet from fucking her lover.

The word craft demonstrated in this story is superb. The degree of insight into the male psyche evident in it, however, is at best sophomoric.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 3 years ago

Really liked it. A cheating wife story that seemed real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Coward

Only a lesbian who loves wimps can write this

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Not the usual on here.

This is very different than what is usually found here. But it makes one think. I hope that is what you were trying to do. Not a lot of Eros, but lots of Pathos.

Well written, but not much satisfaction, much like life.

5 stars for making me think!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only a woman would write this crap

A story from the point of view of a whore. Next time write how he acted as a real man.

KaripetKaripetover 3 years ago

Why this story isn't rated higher is beyond me. The writing was wonderful and heartfelt. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL WRITING

The above story happens so many times, when life isn't as exciting as it was. It said nothing about her holding a job. If she didn't, how in hell would she know what work was like? She was lucky she wasn't mine, she might not like the result...

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
too short

Although excellent writing this story is going nowhere. Where,s the rest of it. Do we get any revenge, do we get any continuation of the wife,s infidelity. All we get is the husband,s surprise and initial anger. Chapter 2 please or perhaps it,s too much trouble. Leaving your readers unsatisfied will not do. Write out a thousand times with no mistakes, 'I must do better'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whore

just another whore and wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing writing

Yup, that is what it is. Amazing writing. It didn't read like much of a story, even though there clearly is a story there. It read more like a poem. A beautiful, tragic poem of a love lost in the sea of everyday drudgery. They both fucked up. She ultimately committed the crime, but they both fucked up. Forgot who they were, what they had, and how important it was. The story, or poem, leaves us with no resolution, but it does leave us with hope. And I think that is exactly what the author wanted.

Amazingly well done.

And what is this about cum running down her legs? I didn't read that anywhere in the story. I even went back and looked. Did I miss a line? To me it read like a case of incomplete coitus.

LostlurkerLostlurkeralmost 4 years ago
Drivel.

Started nowhere, lead nowhere with a little nothing in between. Felt worse after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sorry there is nothing here

1*

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Drivel but the saving grace is it was only one page of drivel

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
IN THE REAL WORLD . . .

What man is going to embrace his naked wife while another man's cum is running down her legs? What man is going to accept a cheating wife's lack of remorse, and the 'So What' demeanor from his wife? What man is going to take the rejection, humiliation, and disrespect after she was caught red-handed?

Romanticizing cheating is what Hollywood and soap operas do. It's not the real world. Her life was boring cooking and caring for her family speaks volumes about how she felt about her family, her husband, and for cooking crap meals for him.

In the real world you can't poison the water well and expect nothing will die. The only thing you got right in the story is the pain.

My take on this story is this is what the author would expect from her husband or significant other if she got caught cheating because like the wife said, "But it doesn't matter. He doesn't matter." Translation: The husband didn't matter either.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
YEAH, I DON'T GET IT EITHER

Romanticizing cheating or painting it the way you have is disrespectful by trivializing the ramifications and the long term effects it causes. You can't drop a huge boulder into a small pond and expect everything in the pond to survive. This story is far beyond being realistic that a man would embrace his naked wife while another mans' cum is running down her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure

Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
weak fool

What a weak husband .he should have thrown the cheating slut out the front door naked and kick the guy in the balls

SystemShockSystemShockover 4 years ago
Meh

So while he's out there busting his ass all day at work, she apparently has enough free time to take classes and sit around the house thinking up things to be unhappy about. Y'know, instead of doing anything useful like getting a job to try and help ease hubby's burden. In fact she just adds to them, actively wasting money on frivolous things, then having the nerve to use the way that money is made to justify the ultimate disrespect.

Clearly all those years have been far more important for one spouse than they were for the other.

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
For what it's worth...

Your story went right over the heads of some of those commenting. It was short but well written and I feel under rated. I give it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Disagree

I walked in on my wife with two men, one was putting his clothes back on while he urged the other guy to fuck my wife. I stayed just long enough to throw them both out. Both suffered minor injuries, I am sure. I walked out the door, never to return.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Sadly...

...this is what it's like when betrayal enters a marriage of many years. The pain is just as bad, but the betrayal runs deeper. It's well written, but not much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is it again?

God, what bull shit! Another lazy ass writer who writes a few words and thinks it's a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the problem is

she was thinking

she just didn't care. she made many sober decisions to led up to her affair. who knows how long. a year by her subtle hints.

even when caught, all she can say is 'hold me' like some daddy's girl that never grew up. how entitled must you be to ask for comfort from the person you betrayed? yes, men bald and get fat. but men don't become impotent as quickly as women. and ladies find status attractive in a mate. a man will dust a pretty girl outta the garbage can and take her home. let's be real honest here...only women lose the game of cheating as they grow older. women are the CHAMPIONS at 18-30. The absolute domination over her male peers is ridiculous. Men don't find her career attractive, nor her children, nor her personality, nor her crow's feet, nor her softening tummy, nor her added testosterone. A man like him can easily hit the gym and regain some fitness, he can pay for hair transplants, his career is sexy, and his age didn't render his sperm useless. Marriage is a game for women only. Only women lose when they cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it only makes the case for CUCKOLD like you BB

its just another of the thousands of slut~wife justification stories here on Cuckorotica

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 5 years ago
Just looking at the four comments below

Makes the case for turning off comments in LW for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are

Are there any real men out there?.He should have kicked lover boys arse and thrown his wife out after him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
so right !

super

PencarrowPencarrowabout 5 years ago
ONE SMALL SPOKEN LINE

One little line really disturbed me and, I think, seals the fate of this marriage. The line was from the lover as he left, when he looked back at the still naked and freshly-fucked wife and, right in front of her husband, said “I’ll call you”.

Why would the lover be so bold, so sure of himself that she would still want to hear from him after being caught? And why would he make the obvious inference that they intend to continue their affair? The answer is because he is under the impression that the husband no longer matters, and the only person who could have given him that impression is the wife! (and the fact that she's fucking him IN HER MARITAL BED would tend to reinforce that impression, would it not?).

This really struck me as I read the story, but after reading ALL the comments I can only find one that mentions it (APeacefulPlaceTx – It is so sad - on 6/07/09). Surely this tells us all we really need to know about how the wife really views her husband and her marriage, and how it will inevitably, and painfully, end.

One more thing. The husband reminds me a lot of the diesel mechanic in Nici’s “Something we have to talk about”. My favorite ending to that particular story is “Something... Talk About in Tx Ch. 01” by Tx Tall Tales, and I can imagine a similar ending for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OK

Another WIMP story 1 star for you author...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible

What a crock!!!🤮

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
and yet the big bad ass annony!

who calls everyone wimps no WIMPS! can't provide a name so we can reply to the ass hole of: LIT personally! This ass wipe reads all of these LW stories and love to jerk off to the cuck stories. You all know this fag had a wife who died and then he found out the fool had been cheated on his entire married life. So he's bitter!!! Hey annony how's your sad fag life going so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How can someone say this was beautifully written.It is a load of crap and another example of America's growth industry ,WIMPS.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

It felt real.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Like the story But

This could be one chapter in a longer novel. I wonder how we got to this point and I am intrigued as to how it will.end. I want to know his story to this point and hers. I think you write well and can’t believe you would stop here. If this is a tease for the novel I willing to signup for it right now.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

a wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How easy we forget the love between us for a brief interlude, and the pain that it causes. Maybe if we would think about how we would feel if it was our spouse doing this to me then we would hesitate just long enough to come to our senses. Awh but we are human. CV HxaY7

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Deep, dark, and real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
like a fishhook in the eye

Economical. Deadly. Each heavy word falling with the inevitability of earth on a coffin.

Well done Selena! I have never ready anything of yours before. So there is much in store. After I recover myself - your story has drained me.

Old Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can

Can someone explain this story to me.I think it is a load of drivel and can't see why it was published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This broke my heart.

I will never cheat. I would die if I hurt my wife like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous