All Comments on 'All This Talk About Sex'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So yet another "Happily Married wife"

Becomes a slut and a whore. Anyone else think these 'fantasies' or nightmares of these LW writers are getting boring? and the same as each other. Just once why can't we have a story about a slut wife/whore who is fucking around on her husband because she DOESN'T love her husband and isn't "Happily Married" and is just doing it so she can get her rocks off and then divorce her sad wimp or useless husband. Who simply doesn't do it for her anymore. Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

Personally I thought it was disgusting. Just another marriage down the tube.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Poor PoorAnonymous

Without the courage to sign his own name Anonymous has become a pen name for the poor the rejected, the bitter, and the disillusioned. Every day he rails about slut wives and wimp husbands. Frankly, when he does that he flags the stories to be read by those who enjoy them. If his wife left him or his girlfriend tired of his endless drivel perhaps we should be tolerant and grant him this one forum to vent his unhappiness on other people's work. It just never occurs to him to just not read these stories that give him so much pain. I'll just sign this anonymous so he doesn't feel so very much alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
re: Poor PoorAnonymous

"I'll just sign this anonymous so he doesn't feel so very much alone."

<P>

Right. Considering the fact you did not enter one positive comment about the story (the gist of you comment was that people who have a different opinion are not allowed to express it) it can't possibly be because you're an ignorant, illiterate, moronic hypocrite? Nah, can't be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Re: Poor Poor Anonymous.

Most Anonymous comments are far more 'real' and far more 'truthful' than hypocrite comments by those sad and lonely people who can only moan and complain about other comments. Personally I thought this story was a case of the writer living out a nightmare by writing it down. I am glad I don't have such a nightmare of my so called happy married wife cheating on me and a wife who becomes a slut for everyone and anyone, my wife has no need to do such a thing I guess the writers wife does, as does the Poor Anony's wife who complained about the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
only one marriage?

Which one down the tubes? Rob's? Oh no, of course, he's a husband so it's OK to dick around, isn't he? You must mean Cassie's, cos she's a wife so she's a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Personally I Hated It

Just a poorly written quick fuck, no reason, no feelings, no regrets, just bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well....

this type of office fun is not some pie in the sky... this goes on many times over...wife been there done ...

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
for Anonymous "poor poor anonymous"

"Without the courage to sign his own name"

Are you really that stupid and naive? Must be so.

So you think we are really signing our "own names" when we make up a screen name?

What a moron. You are dumber than a box of Obamas.

As for this "story".. great a supposedly happy married woman becomes a premeditating, dishonourable, betraying, cheating cunt.

What a fucking bitch.

At least this crap was very short. That is pretty much the only positive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sluts are us

Sure every faithful wife and mother is secretly a super slut. She would abandon her wedding vows, disrespect her family and become an instant whore. Oh and as always the clueless wimp husband never catches on. Just stupid

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Stay

Stay with.your incest stories, because your LW stories truly suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankfully, this author's fascination with incest caused his submissions to LW to be few and far between. Until just now, I had nothing good to say about incest. I may have to reconsider...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...