All Comments on 'Allison's Ankle'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments (Page 3)
Mrutherf7046Mrutherf7046almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you.

Just One Night was added to ASSTR by something called 'Ken'.

Made the journey here and with a little search found the Author.

Well worth it, now have many more stories to enjoy.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 2 years ago

Good story. At least the soldier didn’t come home to find a pregnant cheating wife.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great story. I love it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked it Actually had a story line , really enjoyed it./

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great dialog!! Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck. all I want to do is to in-pregnant my sister. I want at least 4 children

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, an impossibly hot story - and I DON'T HAVE A SISTER. Oh, well. I don't get to live the dream, but you still get five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DAM...........

IF THAT AINT HOT NOTHING IS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story ,love all you write wish I could give you 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another nice story.

Only bad part was cuckolding a soldier. That’s not acceptable at all.

Dropped from a solid 5 to 3 stars.

Bill S.

Archer45Archer45about 2 years ago

Just loved it. Perfect ending

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 years ago

Awesome story 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

The style is excellent. Following dialogues through the progression of the romance was a welcome change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Always loved this story 5 stars

One of my all time favorites and read a ton of times.

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fix your syntax, and I quote:

"Come here," she ordered in a whisper when I emerged from the shower and bathroom later that night.

So, did your POV character emerge from the shower and bathroom at the same time, which would mean the bathroom is only a shower with a door, or did the mother say "Come here" twice; once when the POV character exited the shower and then the again when he exited the bathroom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2nd or possibly 3rd read but apparently I had not commented before. Great love story even though siblings. I loved my sister and girl cousins but would not have had sex with them! Taboo!

BR Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

USING FINGERS TO WASH.....WHERE IS THE WASH CLOTH....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the manner of storytelling; mostly progressing thru conversation with some narrative. I particularly appreciate that the pace is somewhat natural, not rushed with abrupt events. A very pleasant read. Thank you for your stories.

lvgbnglvgbngover 1 year ago

Nice story, well conceived. Characters were developed so you were rooting for them hoping for a reconciliation and involvement. Very nice thought working in the soldiers death and the loss to both america and Iraq, Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I likehow in your stories the women end up pregnant . That gets me hard! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you👌👌👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without a doubt, one of my favorite stories. Read it a few times now. Unlike so many, this tale was very believable. Nicely done!

HardbawlHardbawlover 1 year ago

You are a great story teller. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definite feel good story. Silly, playful, sincere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Quite a long wait until any sex, but not bad enough to loose a 5 star rating. Enjoyed it immensely.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story telling and character development. Loved it. Very sweet

BJ

SexxyMe66SexxyMe66about 1 year ago

Long drawn out and WEAK!!!

DarToonDarToonabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Well written. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, not a fuck fest, but they don't all have to be!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, enjoyed this story very much! I like it when love is part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sprained her ankle but surely she can be carried to the toilet!! Their mother is another piece of work!!!

Sister is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I find that scouries' incest love stories get there in the end but the journey is often a bit rough. I prefer my tales a bit more saccharine especially when the premise has them being really close their whole life (before any plot drama or whatever). I don't know, I just feel like the love is tainted if they end up fucking all these other people then get together to realise what they've known all along. Anyway...

That bit about Johnny dying was cold. It's a real shame how warped people can destroy the lives of others, especially innocent people just trying to live their lives or make the world a better place. The way it was worded about the suicide bomber really highlights the stupidity of it all and the senselessness of throwing away life.

mrdata9770mrdata97705 months ago

(11/26/2023) I felt for the characters. Calling this story weak is ludicrous. I’ve always been more for the romance, the struggle of star-crossed lovers toward their happy ever after. You can’t get much more star-crossed outside this genre. The sex is secondary for me. Well done. This was an enjoyable read. Five stars!

tangthingtangthing3 months ago

so you dont wright anymore hope you are all right and wish you still would wright more anyway I hope you do and all is well with you.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1232 months ago

"Allison:s Ankle:" - Twenty-two Year Old Married Sister, Allison Mae (nee Shepherd, now Widowed) Jones and Eighteen Year Old (Sister-Smitten) Brother William (aka Will/Billy) M Shepherd.

Today being the 28th of February, 2024, a couple insights from the Biographical and Story Listing Pages of James (Jim) 'scouries'! As of November 2020--three (3) years and three (3) months ago--writer/author 'scouries' noted he is alive and well, and will, in effect, return. His last story posting was December 10, 2012. Additionally, I've just finished reading all two hundred thirty-seven (237) previously posted reader's comments. What a mishmash of innuendo, dislikes, and wannabe professors and English teachers, offering misguided ideas/suggestions and elementary-written comments! I've read 'scouries'-authored stories, over at least the past fifteen (15) years, which have indicated to me he is a great writer of varied incest/taboo styles and methods, themes and plots.

To me, I've never read a "bad revue-style story" of his sixty-three (63) stories, and still have not read every story he's written and posted here on 'Literotica'! I purposely stated sixty-three (63) stories, for a specific reason: Nine (9) of his sixty-three (63) "literary works' have an additional chapter. On 'Literotica' EACH CHAPTER of a work is accumulated as an additional "chapter," which aggregated equals the seventy-two (72) "total" stories as denoted by "Lliterotica."

Obviously nothing has changed in this story since I previously read it at least twice before. Of Since my several previous readings there is a change in my conception of some aspects. The theme is conceptually somewhat better; the dialogue seems more clipped, ergo shorter sentences, questions and responses.....but no overall effects. Those readers who have issues about pregnancies, and their misguided concepts and opinions of two- and three-headed or deformed babies based on many comments, they would be considered less "un-educated" if they had any valid points--but they don't. Writer Jim 'scouries' is a top-three writer on "Literotica' (and his other Website where I've perused some of his same titles listed here on his biographical pages). Without doubt, he's a fabulous, top-notch literary writer of incest/taboo!! I'm looking forward to reading his monumental works for many years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very enjoyable read. Thanks Jim!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10484 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...