All Comments on 'Allison's Online Tryst'

by allison2707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Oh ya

I would like to have you as a daughter in-law. Your story had me hard wanting to meet you in a chat room. I really enjoyed the reality of it. Let's chat.

mine42minemine42mineover 14 years ago
wow...

If you look half as incredible as you sound, I would love to see pictures! He would be one amazingly lucky father-in-law if this actually happened!

VampLover69VampLover69over 14 years ago
very hot

Very nice story. Very hot indeed.

imharmless69imharmless69over 14 years ago
Quite enjoyable

I love the "mistaken identity" stories, and the daughter-in-law angle makes it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

This was awesome. I hope you continue! I'll be watching for it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

love to be your father in law

whts next

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done!

Fabulous story. Made me wet just reading it. Also, love the idea of teasing him til he "forces" you. Great work

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Very hot!

Very naughty! A follow up chapter is definitely called for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
get real

5'6, 184# 34DD chest ?

Must have an ass, as wide as a barn door

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Allison's Online Tryst

Mildly warm sex, but it's a bit warped. The logic of the story goes sideways a couple of times, and it badly needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lets See

Fat girl who gets to stay home and not work spends all day on the computer flirting with guys in chat rooms. Now she hooks up with her loving father in law and wants to fuck him. Happily married, in love with her husband? Not a chance. Any father that would fuck over his son is a piece of shit and a woman cheating on her husband with someone from his family must really hate him cause whrn he finds out it would kill him. Sorry but I don't find this erotic at all, fat sluts turn me off.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Grandchild/Baby?

So when are you going to meet him and make a grandchild for him and a baby for you, in the same body?

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Grandchild/Baby?

So when are you going to meet him and make a grandchild for him and a baby for you, in the same body?

speedracer80sspeedracer80sabout 12 years ago
Great work!

I love your story, now i was just curious if you were serious about those pics... may i see one or two pics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice.

I wish you continued the story. You could have had so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please do a part 2, that was amazing

Keebler1984Keebler1984over 6 years ago
Curious

Were u sincere about the pictures available on request? Love to see!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Yes!!!!!

I loved this story so much!!

Even thou it would've been hotter if if it was you're real dad instead lol,and I must add......I really didn't like the fat words at all,I saw that tasty pic of you and you are NOT fat! You are plump in all the right pleases and I know there would be guys in lines waiting to feel those breasts of yours in their mouth or wrapped around their dicks...Mine included;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison2707@allison2707
Just lil ol me. I like to read stories on here and have been for a long time! I'm fairly laid back. Enjoy some naughtiness. I don't like anal, fisting, cuckolding, blood, vomit, animals, chains, ropes, clamps, needles, don't pee on me...this list is not exhaustive and will b...