Ally the Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple is born, whips and chains are used, fun is had.
2.6k words
4.45
31.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: prelude

Ally was short, a little flat chested, and kind of goth-y in the way she dressed. She had a slight southern accent, and was one of those take-charge kind of girls...well, mostly.

We started playing together at a party during out junior year of college. I was giving her a tour of the house I and my four housemates lived in when she found my toybox.

I always thought she might have been in to bondage. She wore velcro wristcuffs as bracelets, and a collar around her neck, but I'd run across people who just dd that for the look before.

She pulled a heavy chain out of the box and her eyes lit up. She started to rub the cool steel against her skin.

Without a word I took the chain from her and looped my right index finger through the D-ring on the front of her collar. Expecting to get slapped away any second I fastened the chain to her collar with a brass lock from the box...she unexpectedly played along.

"Come on," I said, "there's something you'll like upstairs."

I led her into the attic of the old house I rented a room in. The landlord had been a dentist before he retired, and there was an antique dentist's chair, complete with leather restraints waiting for us in the barely-lit space.

She immediately went crazy for the thing, crawling up onto it and wagging her small, tight ass for me. I'd like to think I did what any red-blooded american male would have done; I took off m belt and gave her a quick smack with it.

Unfortunately, that's when we were interrupted by the cops coming to break up the party downstairs. Ally was 20, and had been drinking, so she got up and bolted down the stairs and out the back door. Never had I felt so horribly blue-balled.

Downstairs in my room I collected her coat and other things she had left, intending to return them to her, but I kept forgetting.

We were luckier the second time.

I was so turned on by the experience that I spent days planning a more controlled encounter; but I could never bring myself to walk up to her and say: "Hey, wanna get strapped to a chair in my attic and maybe we'll fuck? I mean, I'd definately like to hurt you a little, but after that maybe we'll have us some sex." So I took the cowards way out.

I never used my locker on campus, it was small, in an inconvenient part of the schools second basement floor (my department always got shafted for locker space), and I lived too close to really justify it. But four days after the party I brought a very heavy backpack to school and deposited its contents in my locker.

Ally and I had class together at 1:00. During class I slipped the following note into the novel she was reading, knowing that she would leaf through it as she waited for her night class to start:

"Dear Ally,

If you want to finish what we started at the party go downstairs to locker 015a. (The combination is 17 32 01.) You should know what to do with each of the things you find inside. Show up at my house immediately after your next class wearing nothing but what's in the locker.

See you soon, You know who"

At 8:13 there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find Ally, standing on my front porch wearing her long coat, a collar and four foot chain (it nearly dangled on the ground,) locking wrist and ankle cuffs, and a small ball gag.

It was a cool night out, but the sky was clear and the moon was full. I just stood for a moment staring at her in the blue light.

"Take off the coat." As long as I had her, why not push my luck a little?

She opened the coat as she moved to step inside. I put a hand on her chest to stop her.

"If you want inside, then take off the coat."

She said something not very nice through the gag. I couldn't make it out. Then she tried to move past me into the house; she wanted to play, but not by my rules.

I grabbed the chain dangling from her neck and pulled her close, then I yanked the coat down and back as quickly and forcefully as I could. She was now naked on my porch, plainly visible to all.

"Now," I said, noticing that she was visibly aroused, "would you like to come in, slut?"

She nodded. I pulled her inside and led her back to the attic.

The attic was finished, spacious, and well lit. The one thing it lacked was curtains to cover the windows facing three sides of the house, and two relatively well trafficked streets in the student ghetto...but I was ok with that, I was going to be wearing a mask.

With my face hidden and Ally's body fully exposed, I showed her around the space I had set up. The chair stood in the center of the room, shining in the bright lights. Next to it was a folding table in which I had arrayed the tools I planned to use: A bamboo switch, a birch I had made myself while she was in her night class, a medium sized vibe, a skinny leather belt, and a fat one with grommets set in it, a small pile of clothes pins, some rope, and a few other bits and pieces.

After she'd taken it all in I unlocked the back of her gag and took it out of her tiny red mouth. "What do you think?" I asked.

She just made a low growl in her throat and smiled at me.

"First thing first," I said, "go pick something to get beaten with." She walked up and down the table looking at the striking implements I'd laid out. She eliminated the birch an switch as too strict, and went for the fat belt with the grommets.

As she walked back over to me I told her to kneel and offer me the belt. After she complied I took it from her and started flipping it against my hand.

"Would you like to be beaten with this belt?" I asked.

Ally glanced at the floor and meekly said "yes."

I struck her hard on the cheek, leaving a bright red rectangle with three light spots in it. "Remember your manners, slut!"

She tried again, "Yes, please." a bit more forceful this time.

I struck her opposite cheek. "How should a worthless whore like you address me?"

"Yes, please, sir."

"Good, now stand up." She did. "Open your filthy mouth." She did.

I put the belt in her mouth and she bit to hold it. Next I produced a brass lock from the table and locked her wrist cuffs together over her head. I threw a length of rope over one of the rafters and pulled her arms up as high as they would go, so that she was on tip-toe.

All this time I was expecting her to back down; to get mad or hurt and ask to be let go so that we could glance at eachother awkwardly for the next year and a half and forget about everything that might have happened in that attic. To my surprise, she was enjoying it more than I was, and as I spread her legs I noticed that she was soaking wet.

"Alright, cock-tease," I said, "you left me horny as hell this weekend." I took the belt from her mouth and started slapping my hand. "Are you ready to accept your punishment?"

Ally obviously saw it differently. She said, "But, sir, the cops showed up and I...OUCH!"

The first of many red streaks crossed her ass. "They didn't come up here." SMACK! "They never come up here" SMACK! "And I would have told you that if you hadn't run off" SMACK SMACK! "So I ask you again, are you ready to accept your punishment?"

"Yes, sir" She was squirming now. I couldn't tell if she was trying to get her ass out of the way for the next blow or help me line it up better.

"And what do you think is a fair punishment for leaving me in agony for four days?"

"A spanking, sir."

"No, there will need to be more. Use your imagination, and be specific. If you don't come up with something appropriate, I'll do it for you" There was an evil gleam in my eye as I said this, and suddenly she understood that whatever she came up with, my plan would be much worse.

Trying not to go easy on herself she started to talk, "You should tenderize my ass with the belt first, sir, then use the switch to make it sting, please." She was flinching as she thought of the punishment, each act would be worse because in her mind, maybe, just maybe ,I would have let her get away without it. "Then strap me to the chair and clamp my nipples and my pussy with the clothes pins. Let me struggle for a while (my nipples are very sensative) and then whip them off with the other belt. Then, sir, please oh please fuck me as hard as you can." I frowned at her, making her quickly add, "I promise I won't cum, sir. You can just cum on my face and send me home, naked and in chains. I'll have to get my room mate to let me in, since I left my key at school."

I smiled at her, and raised the belt for the first strike. Honestly, I couldn't have come up with that on the kinkiest day of my life.

She was holding up remarkably well by the time I was strapping her into the chair, having taken 15 more with the big belt and 20 with the switch. She flinched as I sat her down, and I smiled, knowing she would be doing that every time she sat for days. Still, she hadn't shed a tear or even screamed much, so I decided to up the ante.

I took off the restraints she'd worn from school and strapped her into the chair, then I tied her long hair back behind the head-rest to keep her head still. I put the pins on her nipples and slid the vibe into her pussy. Then, I used three more clothes pins to seal her labia around the toy, hoping the stimulation would make her task of not coming harder.

As I waited for the pins to make her tits and pussy ache I walked back and stood by her head, helplessly fixed looking straight up. I inserted two fingers into her mouth, which she began to suck rhythmically. Keeping time with her sucking I began to tap lightly on her clit (left exposed and un-clamped) with the end of the switch. Then as she sucked harder and faster, obviously enjoying herself too much, I started to vary the rhythm: light, light light, HARD, light, light, light, HARD. She arched her back and pulled on her cuffs with each hard strike, relaxing back into sucking and moaning in between.

I took the small belt as she had asked and approached the table, letting the soft leather slide up and down her exposed flesh I asked: "So slut, tits or cunt first?"

Having gotten the hang of this little game by now she said, "Please beat my tits first, sir, so the my pussy won't have any time to recover before you pound it."

It took me a while to knock the pins off of her nipples, I was still new at this, and dumbfounded anyway, after having spent half an hour torturing Ally and seeing her crave more at every turn. After the pins were off I gave her five more across her chest, just for good measure, pleased to see her eyes finally threatening to well up, and her lower lip starting to quiver.

"And what is the next step Ally?" I asked, using her name for the first time that night.

"My pussy needs to be whipped free and used, sir." She held back tears as she said it.

It took six blows to free her slit, and I gave her four more just to even things out afterwards.

I released her from the chair and bound her hands behind her back with soft rope. She knelt on the floor, then lowered her head, leaving her ass up with her sore, red pussy lips tantalizingly exposed.

"Beg."

"Please, sir, fuck my poor pussy hard. Pull my hair and call me your little slut. I'm a naughty whore and I need to be used."

I began to rub my cock against the swollen tissue of her lips. She winced, but pushed back eagerly.

"And are you going to cum, whore?"

"No, sir. I promise I won't."

I plunged my hard member deep into her cherry-red slit, she screamed, and finally let go of the tears she had been holding back.

As I wrapped my left hand around her waist she got over the initial, painful shock of rough pubic hair grinding against her freshly-beaten pussy. She arched her back and started thrusting against my hips. I reached my free hand forward and grabbed her long, (dyed) red hair; then pulled her face and chest up off the floor by it.

"Keep begging, slut, or I'll make this last for hours."

"Please fuck me, sir. Use me, make me scream. Treat me like the filthy bitch you know I am!"

That did the trick. Nothing gets me to cum faster than that kind of dirty talk. Except maybe what came next:

"Please, sir, please, please, please, please. I'll do anything you want, you can punish me however you want, just let me cum!!!"

I didn't say anything. Mostly because I didn't have time. I just pulled out, jerked her up by the hair, and came on her face.

As I watched the load drip down over the first red marks on her cheeks, now faded to a light, peachy, pink. Then I clipped the chain back onto her collar, and lead her downstairs.

I opened the door, led her outside, and left her to walk home naked, wrists still bound, and face dripping with cum, in the dark.

The next day we had no classes together, and I didn't see her. By Friday, she was still flinching a bit when she sat down next to me in our sociology lecture.

Just as the noise from the rest of the class filing in was too loud for anyone else to hear, she leaned in and whispered in my ear: "Please, sir, I still haven't cum. Will you use me in the bathroom after class?"

I had to respond via letter, since the window of inaudibility was over: "Start rubbing your clit now. If you can go without stopping, cumming, or getting yourself noticed until the end of class I will let you cum in the bathroom. Otherwise, you just get to suck my dick"

Given, I wasn't looking the whole time, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and she came explosively on the tip of my rod two hours later.

We played every once in a while after that until our senior year. When I came back to town after a long and lonely summer, Ally said she had a surprise for me. I met her at her place, where she was standing naked, a thin silver chain leash attaching to her now pierced nipples, the words "Sex Slave" tattooed below her navel in a smooth upward arc.